Naughty Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her against me in bed, I brushed back the damp hair from her face and tipped up her chin. "So, you want to tell me what's been going on?"

Nodding her head, she let out a shaky breath and said, "I was just so lonely – and so bored. And I can only shop so much. And you're just never around, Carmine. Sometimes I feel like a prisoner in this big house."

I could hardly believe my ears. I'd been working my ass off for her, which was why I was never around much, and I said as much, "That's because I'm working, princess. If I didn't work hard at running my business, you think you'd have a beautiful house like this?" I nodded at our luxurious bedroom that looked like something out of a magazine spread.

Her lip quivering she said, "But I never asked for any of it. You might not know it, but I'd be just as happy living in a tent with you, if it meant I'd get to see you more."

I blinked, feeling stunned. "Really?"

She nodded. "I married you because I fell in love with you. But you just work so many hours, leaving me stuck here all on my own, and I'm bored out of my mind. And I know you don't want me working in the club anymore."

"You got that right. I'm the only one I want you stripping for now."

"But don't you see – I have nothing to do. And you get home so late, and then you usually fall asleep on the couch watching T.V. So, when a few of those guys started hitting on me, I thought what the hell, it's not like you even know I'm alive most of the time. And to honest, I didn't even know if you'd care."

"You think I don't care?"

She nodded, wiping at her nose again. "Sometimes, I do."

Squeezing her closer I kissed her on the mouth and said, "I love you, baby. And that's why I work so hard, to give you everything you've ever wanted."

"But don't you realize that you're all I've ever wanted. Not this house, or the jewelry or even the car – just you."

Wow. Hearing her put it like that I realized I wasn't quite the husband I thought I was. Here, I thought I was giving her everything she'd ever dreamed of, and she was bored out of her freaking mind, just wishing I'd been around for her more. So, although I wasn't happy with what she'd done, it started to make a little more sense now.

"Are you saying you'd like to find a job to keep you busy?"

She nodded. "I really would. But I'm not exactly trained for anything, am I?"

"Yeah, but I think I've got something for you. You could answer my phones, and do a little filing. Remember Connie the lady who worked for me just retired? So you could come and work for me, and we could drive into the office together, have coffee in the morning, and even go out for lunch." I winked and said, "And maybe I'd even bend you over my desk once in a while."

She finally managed a smile. "You know I think I'd like that."

"You would?"

She hugged me close and kissed me on the lips and said, "Yeah. And then I'd get to be with my gorgeous husband more, too."

"But how about we go on a holiday somewhere first, and try and put this behind us. We haven't been away together for years. You name the place, anywhere you want to go, princess."

Biting her lip, she eyed me and said, "Anywhere?"

I nodded. I had the money to fly her to the freakin' moon if that's what she wanted. "Yeah, anywhere your heart desires, baby."

"Even just camping at the lake?"

My brow shot up to my hairline. "You can go anywhere you want, and you want to go camping?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah. My dad used to take me as a kid, before he died and I went into foster care. We'd go every summer. And we'd pitch our tent by the water, and fish for our breakfast first thing in the morning. Those are probably the best memories I have of my dad and my childhood. It was always our favorite thing to do together."

Who knew my sexy wife liked to fish and sleep in a tent under the stars? I shrugged. "Then I guess we're going camping."

She smiled. "You know I think this might work for us, Carmine, spending more time together."

I kissed her hard and said, "I know it's going to work, because it has to. You know I love you too much to ever let you go."

She winced. "Even after what I've done?"

"Look, why don't we just wipe the slate clean. I promise I'm going to try and be a better husband, and you're just going to have to tell me if I'm slipping up, because I never want to have to go through anything like that again. Jesus, what the fuck was up with that guy with the knee? And don't get me start on the guy that liked to have his dick chewed."

She laughed and said, "I'd say you've got a deal."

Hugging her close, I murmured, "Now, why don't you tell me what you enjoy, so that I can do it with you."

Running her hands through my hair, she said, "Oh, that's easy. I like it when I can look in your eyes, and feel you filling me as you kiss me. It's absolute heaven."

Seems we both liked the same thing in bed. Being close, kissing and taking each other nice and slow. I have a feeling we'll be okay now. But just in case any of those bastards ever decide to come around again, I've decided I might start spending more time at home with her, too.

And just in case, I might even buy a shot gun.

12