Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The assumptions that people make are stupid." Tyrone said, "First of all, I'm not her 'pimp.' She's my assistant. Second, she's not stupid. I'm an investor. You think I'm dumb enough to hire her for her looks? Even though she might not be a rocket scientist, she has a Bachelor's degree. Third, she'd rather dress provocatively than conservatively, none of any of that makes her a bimbo."

Jenny felt so happy hearing Tyrone defend her in such a nice way. Simply hearing him talk made her forget all the mean things that was said to her today.

And Tyrone wasn't finished, "Yeah sure, her looks were one of the reasons I hired her. I'll admit it. It's dumb, but there's a lot of ego in business and looks come in handy sometimes. It's easier to negotiate with a guy that can't take his eyes off of her. Business is a game of a series of dick-measuring contests. When other men come in with a hot assistant, and then they see how much hotter my assistant is, they think, 'he's got a hotter assistant, he must be better than me.' It's a fact of business and when I invest, it pays to make sure the facts of business line up in my favor."

"On the job or on the bed, it doesn't fucking matter. She's nothing but tits, ass, legs and a buncha holes for fucking. Nothing more." Hank snarled.

"That's true. I mean, LOOK at her! I'd be gay if I didn't fuck her. Why else did you think I hired her?" Tyrone admitted, "Sometimes the stress gets too much and it's nice to go balls deep in one of her tight little holes to get my head back in the game. She's very professional about it. Once I'm done, she fixes her makeup and continues on about her business. No complaints. She takes it as part of her job. And what's even more important, she's got a great attitude. But it goes deeper than you think, I never had to force her, never threatened or blackmailed her. Heck I don't even have to ask and she'll jump on it with a smile. She can take a dick like you wouldn't believe. In fact, she was blowing me this morning and her fiancé almost walked in on us. You'd think she'd stop. Nope. She found a nice place to hide and deep throated my dick while I chatted with her fiancé. It's hard to find that kind of resourcefulness these days."

"You hear that honey, that's what you are and that's all you'll ever be. Tits and ass with a hot body that's an entertainment playground. That's how all men see you regardless of what you do." Hank spat, "He's no different. He'll chuck you to the curb soon enough. You know it!"

Jenny had no idea what had gotten Hank all worked up. Whenever she turned men down, they always seemed to take it a little too personal. But she had never seen anyone take it so very personal. In fact, she only refused Hank's proposition, he didn't even hit on her, he just threw out a price! The issue wasn't even the price that he offered, she genuinely did not like the man, which he obviously took offense.

Tyrone stayed very calm and collected as he took Jenny's hand as he explained, "Some men collect cars, but any new car loses its value over time. The classics are only memories that get turned into dust by new models. Some collect stamps, cheap pieces of paper of an outdated method of communication. Others collect coins. Currency that is far above its face value. Some collect sports cards of a stranger playing a sport they themselves could never play. So many things are collected, paintings, shoes, books, art etc. Things that take up space for bored people waiting to die. I prefer to collect the intangible, the memories. In the end, when we look back upon our lives, I wonder who will be more content. The man that spent a life time collecting tangible objects? Or me, with the head full of memories fucking the finest women the world had to offer."

Tyrone's explanation stunned everyone and even shutout Hank's anger.

"I'll pay for this up front." Tyrone said, holding up the chain leash. He gave Jenny's hand a tug, and they headed down the aisle.

"mm-MM!" Hank murmured appreciatively as the blonde walked by, "Shame she's not paying from the rear."

Jenny suddenly felt a hand slap her ass firmly. The slap caught her off guard and the momentum caused her to take two short, quick steps forward. The sharp slap left her ass a little tingly and she was certain that the sound of the slap was heard throughout the big store. As Jenny turned around, it took all her willpower not to slap Hank for it.

In a split second, Darren grabbed Hank by the neck and pinned him up against the aisle.

"Hey!" Jenny gasped as she let go of Tyrone's hand and covered Darren's cocked fist with both of her hands. Hank was lucky that she was quick, otherwise that fist would have landed squarely on his face. She had seen enough fighting for one day and didn't want to see anyone else get hurt, even if she didn't like them, "It's OK, you've done enough fighting today."

"This punk needs to be taught a lesson!" Darren growled while Hank groaned helplessly with his hands up defensively.

"Yes but you should save your energy for tonight when you punish me for being a slut and showing off in front of them." Jenny said softly. When she received no reaction from Darren, she gently tugged on his arm, "C'mon, I need you pound my little cunt and teach me a lesson with that big cock. You can't do if you end up in jail, right?"

"You're lucky asshole." Darren spat and let Hank go.

Hank crumpled to the ground and Jenny pulled Darren away. Then she latched onto Tyrone's arm and with her in the middle of the two giant black men, they left Hank in the aisle as Steve helped him up.

The female cashier gave Jenny an admiring smile and a thorough once over as they approached. The cashier was in her teens and overweight, however, she did not let her weight diminish her obviously positive outlook on life when she said, "You're very pretty."

"Thank you," Jenny replied, reading her name tag as she rang up the leash, "Tammy. That actually means a lot to me."

"You look like an Instagram model." Tammy replied, "I wish I could look half as pretty as you."

"You are." Jenny smiled. It was rare for her to receive compliments from another female, let alone an overweight female, "Beauty isn't only skin deep."

"Thank you, but I know you're just being polite." Tammy replied, "Maybe if I didn't like cake so much I could be as pretty as you."

"No, I'm not being polite. I'm being honest. You have no idea how many times I get rude comments from envious women." Jenny said honestly, "It doesn't matter how pretty you look on the outside if you're negative on the inside. And I can tell that you're a very positive person. Our bodies may be different, but that is something you can change as long as you're willing to work for it. Don't let anyone tell you anything different."

"Haha. Thanks." Tammy smiled and looked at the black man standing beside the pretty lady, "How will -"

"Credit." Tyrone interjected.

"It won't be easy, but if you want a sexy body as bad as you want cake, I think you'll do just fine." Jenny encouraged as Tyrone made the payment.

"You're as pretty as you are nice." Tammy said, bagging the leash and handing it to the black man, "Have a good one."

"Yeah, see you next time." Tyrone said as they left.

When they reached the door, Jenny turned around and said, "More gym, less cake!"

Tammy waved goodbye to them as the doors closed.

"So where are we off to next?" Jenny chirped as they stood in front of Tyrone's SUV.

"Mmm, I don't know. It's a bit too soon for dinner, unless you guys are hungry." Tyrone replied.

"I'm good man." Darren said, "If you don't have anything else planned, could you drop me off at the storage place so I can pick up my bike and stuff?"

"Sure man, you can toss your stuff in my car and store it at my place." Tyrone suggested.

"Think you boys could drop me off at home first?" Jenny asked sweetly.

"The storage facility is on the way." Tyrone said, "But it's is open 24 right?"

"Uh no, they close at 9. It's about 30 minute away and it's already 7:30." Darren replied, "No big deal, we could always grab it tomorrow or later."

"No, no!" Jenny said, "We can get your stuff first, then drop me off before you guys unload the stuff at Tyrone's. After you're finished, come by and we can have a late night dinner together."

"Sounds like a plan." Tyrone agreed, unlocked the SUV and they climbed in.

To be continued...