Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had been sucking cock for almost 30 minutes, taking things slower because she did not want Darren to cum so soon. When she realized how close he was, she gripped his hard shaft with both hands as tightly as she could. Then she began bobbing furiously up and down the exposed shaft and the sensitive head.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Darren growled and thrusted his hips up to get as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. But Jenny had a firm grip on his cock and stopped him from slamming his throbbing rod into her tight throat

Jenny pulled her lips off of Darren's raging hard cock and teased, "First, tell me I'm worth it."

"What?" Darren growled. He grabbed the back of Jenny's head and forced her down towards his cock.

"UH-UH!" Jenny teased and easily deflected his angry cock away from her mouth. Darren's reaction only made her squeeze his shaft even harder.

"You fucking BITCH!!" Darren roared angrily, he tried to maneuver around her but the SUV was too cramped, he was stuck.

"Navy or me?" Jenny asked. Her tongue was licking just below engorged tip while making sure not to have her mouth over his cock in case he tried to slam it down her throat. She gently softened her grip and slowly stroked him to keep him on the edge while she teased every inch of his cock with her tongue. She was gently sucked on the exposed portion of his cock, then gently pulled her head away until the tip came out with a 'plop' and then she would repeat it again.

"FUCK. That's a huge life changing decision!!" Darren cried, all he could think of was unleashing his glorious load.

That wasn't the answer Jenny was looking to hear. She began bobbing faster and faster, working the plump head in and out of her wonderful mouth. Tyrone had tasked her with convincing Darren to join his company and she could be very persuasive if she wanted to be. Right now, she needed to keep Darren on the edge and then it would only be a matter of time before he saw things her way.

"Wh-what makes think you'd -" Darren growled, hardly able to contain himself.

PLOP

"Because you want to cum down my throat?" Jenny teased and sucked on the head.

PLOP

"FUCK!!" Darren cried, he had ever known such good head nor had he ever been on the edge for so long.

PLOP

"Don't you want me to wrap my lips around your BIG BLACK COCK and stuff it down my throat while my tongue licks your balls until you cum?" Jenny teased.

PLOP

"Oh you're so going to get it." Darren groaned through clenched teeth.

"I'd bet you'd like that very much, wouldn't you?" Jenny asked, stroking him, "Filling someone else's fiancée's mouth with your sweet delicious cum."

"Yeah." Darren said breathlessly, having been out at sea for so many months, he was going to bust a nut right there if she kept talking dirty to him like that.

"I was trying very hard to be a good, faithful fiancée," Jenny said, gripping the base of his cock with her left hand so that Darren could see her sparkling engagement right. With her other hand, she put Darren's tip into her palm and closed her fingertips around the shaft. Then every so slowly and very gently, her fingers drew in an upwards motion and when the tips of her fingers left the head, she repeated the motion again, "and then Tyrone turned me into his slutty plaything against my wishes. Now I'm always wet and wanting to please."

"FUCK!" Darren said with a trembling voice as he felt his sack tighten.

Jenny felt it too. She released his cock and opened her mouth just in time. Darren launched the first glob of hot cum straight up into her hovering mouth. Her luscious lips continued on a downward path, her pretty face slamming down onto his raging hard-on until her tongue touched his balls.

"Oh yeah!" Darren roared loudly. He grabbed hold of Jenny's head and held her down onto his throbbing cock as his balls emptied out into her throat, "Swallow it you bitch!"

Jenny moaned as her throat welcomed the waves of hot cum rushing down into her stomach. Darren kept cumming for so long that she thought it must have been either his biggest load ever, or he really didn't get any relief during his deployment. Either way's, his big cock was filling her throat and if he didn't finish soon, she was going to suffocate.

Jenny tried to get up but Darren only tightened his grip.

"Oh, no, you're going to stay right there!" Darren snarled and pumped another load down her throat, "You want to know if you're worth it? Then you're gonna have to work for it!!"

Jenny was getting light headed after what seemed like a minute of cum spurting down her throat. When Darren was finally done, his grip on her head loosened and she immediately took that opportunity to slide his slab of semi-hard cock out of her throat. She sat up and took a few seconds to catch her breath with a mischievously grin on her face. Darren looked utterly exhausted, sprawled along the backseat like he had the life sucked right out him.

"Fuck, I've never cum that hard or that much in my life." Darren said with a cheeky grin.

Jenny circled her finger beneath the sensitive tip. She scooped up some of his cum and slid her cum coated finger into her mouth.

"MMMMmmm," Jenny moaned while sucking on her finger. Slowly, she slid her finger out. Swallowing Darren's thick cream, she cooed, "I love how you guys taste."

"You must," Darren chuckled and pulled up his shorts, "you swallowed every drop."

"I had to," Jenny cooed innocently, "I didn't want to get you cum all over his car."

"Yeah, Ty wouldn't like that." Darren said and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asked softly.

"I need a smoke after that." Darren smiled. He slid out of the SUV and went to the front of the SUV where it faced out into the open air. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of smokes. He pulled out a cigarette and put it into his mouth. He was fishing around his pocket for his lighter when Jenny did something unexpected.

Jenny stepped out of the SUV, wearing nothing on but her heels and closed the door behind her to join him at the front of the SUV. With her hand stretched out, she asked, "Looking for this?"

"Thanks." Darren said, seeing his zippo in her hand. When he reached for it, Jenny flicked open the cap and lit the zippo before he could even touch it.

Jenny held the flame up to his cigarette and cooed, "Allow me."

"Thanks." Darren said and took a drag. Maybe civilian life wouldn't be so bad after all, not when he had a hot babe like Jenny giving him head and lighting his smokes. He could get used to this.

"You smoke that," Jenny purred and slipped the lighter into Darren's pocket. Next, she squatted down onto her haunches, spread her knees around his calves and pulled down his shorts in a well-practiced motion. Her eyes grew wide as his semi-rigid cock sprung out at her and she added, "And I'm gonna finish smoking this."

Before Darren could say anything, Jenny had his cock in her mouth. Darren's cock was super sensitive after cumming and he was thankful that she lightly wrapped her hands around the shaft, gently stroked him while she delicately sucked and licked his cock back to life.

"Ahhh! Ya know, I could totally get used to this." Darren exhaled. He sounded very content as he leaned back against railing and spread his arms along the rails for support. He took another drag from his cigarette, life was pretty good at the moment and it did not get much better that this. A practically naked gorgeous woman, who's only concern seemed to be sucking his cock right while he enjoyed his cigarette. This was so good that he thought it should have been an American tradition, like freedom, beer, guns and fresh apple pie. Civilian life was pretty damn good.

"Looks like someone's having a good day." A man said.

"Yes sir." Darren said and turned his head to the man who stood a few car stalls down.

The man looked to be about in his 40's, jeans and the way his button down shirt stretched around his chest, seemed to be in fairly good shape.

Darren couldn't tell if the man was getting in or getting out of the pickup truck next to him. The man was only a few car widths away and was watching Jenny making love to the black cock in her mouth.

"That's what life's all about." The man said walking towards them, "Every man could use at LEAST one of those a day."

"Oh fuck, at least." Darren replied. He took another drag from his cigarette and exhaled, "The world would be a much better place. Probably end wars and shit."

"That or world hunger at the minimum if she swallows." The man chuckled as he watched the buxom blonde service the black man. The sounds of her moans and lewd slurping were echoing between the cars, which was what drew his attention to the couple.

"Mmhhhmm." Jenny moaning and nodding her head with Darren's cock in her mouth. Her lust-filled eyes connected with the stranger's. She was open to a lot of things like fucking in public, being shown off, shared and paraded around. It was fun and exciting, but it could also be dangerous if things got out of hand. There was a very fine line that separated exciting from dangerous, and right now, she felt like she was getting closer and closer to that line.

Jenny was almost naked, giving a blowjob in a secluded parking lot like a slut. It wouldn't surprise her if this stranger expected her to perform on him as well. Men have fought over her before. But then again, almost everyone she fucked or sucked today started off as strangers, so what was sucking off one more to prevent a fight?

"It's definitely a small price to pay for what you get in return." Darren said, taking another drag.

Jenny was gently bobbing her head back and forth in a steady rhythm, gliding half of Darren's fat fleshy cock in and out from her lips while her hands were stroking the other half.

"Make love not war," The man said, "doesn't seem like too much to ask, does it?"

"Mmm-mmm." Jenny moaned and shook her head with Darren's hardening cock lodged in her mouth. If her blowjobs could end wars or famine, she would definitely do it. Heck, she would make a full time job out of it, achieving world peace, one cock at a time. She was definitely a 'make love' person when she slipped Darren's wet rigid cock out of her mouth and began to kiss and lick it. Her lips kissed up then down his shaft, then her tongue massaged his balls.

Darren's giant black cock was flopped over Jenny's pretty face as she licked his huge balls. All she could think about was the gallon of cum that was in there earlier. She felt Darren place a hand on her head and she had to admit, having his big hand guiding her around his balls was a getting her so wet. She couldn't wait to slide up and down his dark man meat so he could burrow that cock deep in her cunt for her to take all of his seed.

"Damn," The man said, "she's really going for it, huh?"

"Yeah," Darren exhaled and removed his hand from the back of Jenny's head. His hand was now softly brushing the side of her face, "she's actually going back for seconds."

"She can't get enough of it I guess." The man chuckled. He couldn't contain himself any longer and started rubbing his own cock through his jeans.

"Yep, she was shaking that ass all over a bar earlier," Darren said, reminiscing Jenny's earlier debauchery, "telling me how good of a cock sucker she is and all. Yeah, you love this don't you, bitch? A nice big cock in your mouth, take it all the way down your throat, that's it, that's what you what'chu wanted isn't it?"

With 9 inches of cock buried in her throat, all Jenny could do was nod her head ever so slightly. Darren's good old All-American dark meat throbbed as his lust pulsated along the length that she loved so much. She felt the stranger's eyes on her and spread her legs a little wider to show what a slut she really was. And if that weren't enough, she steadied herself by placing her left hand on Darren's abs and with her right hand, she dipped two fingers into the spongy lips between her legs.

The man took another step closer to the couple, the engagement ring glimmering on the woman's finger caught his eye and he said, "You're a lucky man to have a wife like her."

"Oh I know, trust me." Darren said, taking another puff from his cigarette, "All she ever wants from me is to stick it down her throat."

"Nothing wrong with that." The man chuckled and unzipped his jeans, "You like dick baby?"

Jenny pulled herself off of Darren's cock and moaned, "I love dick."

"HEY!" Darren warned sternly in a deep, serious voice. The stranger immediately froze with his hand in his pants about to pull his dick out, "Don't even think about it."

"Fine." The man mumbled. He zipped up his jeans and stayed where he was, a car stall away.

"Don't get upset baby," Jenny cooed while looking up at Darren, wagging her tongue from side to side under the tip of his cock. She turned her head and gave the stranger a dreamy gaze. Then she took the entire length of Darren's cock down her throat again, her tongue slithered out and lapped at his balls while she deep throated him. She made sure that even from a car stall away, the stranger could see her cheeks hollow out as she sucked and pulled herself off his cock. Her lips pursed and she smacked the black cock against her soft lips, "he's just jealous that he only gets to watch."

"You damn right," The man said, "he looks like he died and went to heaven!!"

"She absolutely does look like an ANGEL sucking that dick, doesn't she?" Darren said and took the last drag from his cigarette before flicking it over the railings.

"Mmmmm...big black dick," Jenny moaned softly, rubbing the ebony cock against her cheeks and then kissing the tip, "my favorite."

"I wish my wife would suck my cock like that." The man commented, "The only time she ever gets on her knees is at church."

"Well, when I get on my knees," Jenny smiled mischievously, sliding her hand up and down Darren's long black shaft. She leaned in, about to take it in her mouth again and said, "it isn't to pray."

Darren ran his hands through Jenny's hair as she placed her hands around his hips. Then he guided her head down his shaft until her chin were against his balls. Her tongue slithered out and lathered his hefty balls with saliva. With her throat blocked, she unabashedly drooled around the thick shaft between her lips, saliva dripped down her chin and then over her tits.

Jenny knew that no man could last long if she put her mind to it. Being the skilled slut that she was, her breathing was timed with pulling Darren's hips back and forth and she caught brief gasps of air between Darren's cock pounding in and out of her throat. She was deep throating his hardening rod again and again and the sounds of her wet mouth worshiping his cock were echoing off of the concrete walls. Each time his balls slapped her chin, Jenny would massage him with her throat and tongue while deep throating his long, thick cock. It only took a few seconds until she felt Darren's shaft become rock hard, his hands clutched the back of her head and then he thrusted into her one last time.

"Time to baptize your face!" Darren cried. He pulled the gorgeous blonde off of his throbbing cock so hard, she almost lost her balance on her high heels. With his free hand, he aimed his spasming cock at her open mouth.

Jenny almost instinctively swallowed the first load but she quickly thought the better of it and brought her hands on either side of Darren's cock. She looked like she was praying with her slim white fingers clasped around his ebony cock. Then she spread her fingers out and gently pressed her fingertips along either side of his long, fat shaft. Her tongue and lips sucked and licked the pulsating tip while her fingers were gently stroking Darren's length, back and forth. His cum was so thick, it was flowing out of his cock more than it spurted.

"FUCK!" Darren groaned as Jenny locked her pink lips around the tip of his black cock as he unleashed another torrent of jizz.

Jenny couldn't tell if Darren was groaning because she was working his overly sensitive cock in the midst of him busting a nut, or if he was groaning from the ultimate pleasure of the experience. She looked up and couldn't believe the look on Darren's face.

Darren looked like he was high with his eyes half closed, his mouth hung open, his body leaned back against the railings and his entire body tensed up while she milked his ebony shaft. Her mouth became overfilled with his thick cum and she loosened her lips around his softening shaft to let the warm gooey batter ooze out between her lips.

"Keep sucking, there's a lot more where that came from." Darren said behind clenched teeth as he watched Jenny worship his spewing cock. She looked amazing with his snow white cum oozing down the sides of her pink lips and down her chin while her mouth was making wet sucking sounds.

Jenny looked up at Darren with a wicked smile. She smiled because she was glad that he was not finished and because she was thankful he tasted sweet compared to most men, which made licking it up that much more enjoyable. She used her fingertips and stroked his cock in a long while her tongue lapped at the tip, eager to get every last drop into her mouth.

Every additional stroke with her French-manicured fingertips and every time her tongue passed over the spongy head, it pumped out less and less cum until she felt Darren's body totally relaxed. Only then did she let his semi-flaccid cock slip out of her mouth as she swallowed the remnants of his thick sweet cum. Satisfied, Jenny asked, "Isn't this much better than going out to sea?"

"100 percent." Darren replied breathlessly. His eyes were focused on his cum dripping down Jenny's chin. Most of his cum were dripping down from her cum coated chin and onto the top of her firm, round tits before oozing between her cleavage. He had been away for a while and knew that he had stored up a quite big load, but even he was surprised by how much she made him cum. And he was damn proud of it and said "But I still don't - "

"AHOO!" Darren howled. Jenny had a firm grasp at the base of his shaft and she had pulled the skin taut as she went back down on him. This time, she only took in the tip and applied as much suction as she could to the still twitching head. Then, ever so slowly, she tilted her head back until Darren's sensitive cock slid out with a deafening wet 'PLOP!'

Darren tightly gripped the railings on either side of him as his knees buckled. The intense sensation was rendering him weak because Jenny really was working him over. Her lips were going up and down, aggressively taking a larger amount of his cock into her mouth on each pass and then sliding it back out with a wet 'PLOP!'

The wet sounds of a blowjob were echoing between the parked cars and throughout the parking lot. And despite that, Jenny was loving every second of it, she was getting closer to her goal. After two orgasms in such a quick succession, Darren was totally at her mercy, there was no way he had the energy to fend off her advances.

Jenny had him exactly where she wanted. She kept a firm grip on the base of Darren's cock as she tilted her head back and slid his cock out with another wet 'PLOP!' She looked up at him and with an innocent smile, she asked, "How about now?"

Darren was so weak, he could barely even stand up. It took all of his remaining strength just to hang on the railings and still he resisted, "You can't -"

"OK." Jenny said, cutting Darren off. She latched her lips onto the tip of his cock and twirled her tongue round and round and round the hyper sensitive tip. She was unyielding with her tongue, letting Darren know that there was no other option but to agree and work for Tyrone.

There was only so much that a man can take. Jenny had to do a few more naughty swirls with her tongue until when Darren stammered, "Fucks sakes! Ok. OK! OK!"

1...678910...12