All Comments on 'Naughty Leeann'

by John Randolph

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
married to a woman as stupid as she is

dead wives no lies.... This guy isn't jealous just stupid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the story was

just plain stupid, it is a wonder to me how this author can even turn on a computer.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Its unbelievable that someone can write such a crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Are their only cuckold/wimp authors out there?? What a pathetic and idiotic crao someone can write! Unbelievable!!!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Not stupid, good story

Sorry you are getting such negative comments. I'm always amazed at the anons that leave such hateful comments. It's a story and thought it was interesting and erotic.

Thanks for sharing with those of us that like stories like this.

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long - long - looooonnnnnggg

Before you even started, his name changed to "killer" and before Mark went bye, bye?... she became an ex-wife without a home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
and to sum it all up...

zzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-again

I could ask you the same question. Why do you read the negative comments daily and bitch about them? It is what it is, and all the huffing and puffing won't change that. You're also one of them that complains about every btb story, few that there are. Take your own advice, stay away from stories you know you'll dislike.How do you know btb stories end the way they do, unless you read every one of them? You're no different than those that you complain about. Think on it, before posting again.

No comment on story, not going to read it and complain like this anon did.

cougarcub58cougarcub58almost 7 years ago
Sorry no.

Stopped reading this story as soon as violence was inflicted....thank you NO

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Why would her dumbass husband allow her to go off like she did knowing what could happen. Not a believable story, But just a story. Right? or is this your wife and you like it

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Couldn't finish it

Lost it in the first few paragraphs. 2*

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
WTF ??

Poorly written and damn hard to follow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So convoluted and bizarre that its hard to believe its just poor writing.

But I have to admit, it reads like really really poor writing. Uh, congratulations?

So easily forgettable that I almost forgot . . ., what does a woman having an orgasm during rape have to do with the fact of having experienced rape? I suspect if you shot heroin into a person's arm that person would experience and enjoy a heroin rush, so that means they consented to having a heroin injection?

Seriously fucked up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
John Randolph

Just wants to suck cum from wife's pussy.hopefully he will get a good dose of HIV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry...

Didn't make it through the first page. Generated no interest for me.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Couldn't finish past the first page.

Hell, I couldn't even finish reading the first page. You don't get turned on by your wife flirting with other guys, we get it, so why did you repeat it paragraph after paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

but simply awful but thanks for trying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit story

Eat my used condom ya fag

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
DIFFERENT!

You are probably trying out new styles to see just what you can do. Personally I found this style hard to get into. One suggestion, STAY WITH ONE VIEWPOINT THROUGHOUT THE STORY. YOU STARTED IN 1ST THEN JUMPED TO 3RD AND BACK. I'M NOT AN EXPERT, BUT I THINK THAT IS A BIG NO-NO FOR GOOD CREATIVE WRITING.

I didn't feel comfortable giving you a score, for I wouldn't want to be unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What are an idiot?7

So unlikely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

First I'm a little confused because you were so jealous but as a married man I could not tolerate 1% of what you did. Flirting is one thing but any kind of kiss where lips touch is a problem. Getting felt up or seduced by a friend would have been prison time for me. I don't believe in traveling separate when married and as in this story the more liberty you give the further it will go, just like the saying you give an inch they take a yard. I also feel cheating can just be emotional and a relationship like that is really just build up to physical cheating which can happen fast or take years to happen. As couple we have many close friends but I would expect my wife to go have dinner with one of them. If I were you I'd have been divorced a long time ago . Younger I'd maybe in jail but being a little older would probably just dump her immediately and would expect her to do the same if it was me acting like that. It's a fun story and hopefully it's just that a story and not a reality

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Tough read

The story was all over the place, and so much of it just made no sense at all.

jackmasonjackmasonover 6 years ago
I miss a lot of the stuff that was edited out, but still a good story

The original contained many great details that are now gone, but I still think this is an interesting and unique story. I had a girlfriend at one time who was easily aroused by things like hugs, so I see a kind of reality in this others may not. I would love to see you write more along the same lines. Every author in the loving wives section gets the same weirdos trolling about how horrible cuckolding is (while reading every story), so don't let them dissuade you.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

This was pure vile. I only skimmed it. So glad too as it wasnt worth my time. Pure vile cuckshit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Serious

Man, you are one seriously messed up dude. Such crap!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
When is the divorce?

That's not love.

PymGordon777PymGordon777over 3 years ago
5stars ! I cannot uderstand why so many flames!

Nice story John. Unconventional, enthralling, sophisticated.

Perhaps too much sophisticated, for a public who is not yet ready, evidently.

Very well written, despite some flaws here and there (perhaps next time you should seek some editor's support...) and albeit the excessive use of titles and subtitles, which sometimes spoil the climax.

By the way, the story has an interesting crescendo, which is very rare here on LE nowadays... unfortunately.

Is it "a stupid story" (as many commentators say, mostly Anonymous)? No: it is just "a story"! It's FICTION, for goodness sake !!!

Really, I do not understand why you received so many flames, and why your stories are so underestimated (really!).

Perhaps, if you aspire in achieving higher scores, you should write of lovers with monster cocks, totally slut and insatiable hotwives with giant boobs, and inept, submissive husbands with micropenises, striving to be humiliated; all the above dressed with some nice gangbang, multiple penetrations, no climax, and sex described in very graphical detail... I'm joking, of course ;-)

Good job, John, good job indeed!

PymGordon777PymGordon777over 3 years ago
Unconventional, enthralling, sophisticated. 5*!

I loved this story: unconventional, enthralling, sophisticated.

Perhaps too much sophisticated for a public who is not ready yet, evidently.

Very well written, despite some little flaws here and there (I suggest you seek some editor's support, next time) and the excessive use of titles and subtitles, which somehow spoil the climax.

By the way, the story has an interesting crescendo, which is very rare there one LE nowadays... unfortunately, I'd say.

The big question: is it "a stupid story" (as many commentators say, mostly Anonymous...)? No. Not at all. It's just "a story". It is fiction, for goodness sake, how could it be "stupid"?...

Really, I cannot understand why so many flames, and why your stories are so much underestimated (really!)

Perhaps, if you aspire in achieving higher scores, you should write of brutal lovers with monster cocks, insatiable slut wives with giant boobs, and inept submissive husbands with micropenises... I'm kidding, of course ;-)

Good job, John, good job indeed. I hope you'll soon start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh, jealousy? Seemed to be an excuse to watch your wife become a slut

Nothing sophisticated about this one. Writer uses his so called need to control his jealousy to mask his true desire to be a silly and pathetic cuck. How much of a spineless wimp do you have to be to allow this to happen right in front for you. Nice try trying to justify it, but in the end it is just another stupid slut and cuck tale. Ridiculous

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Leeann struggles to stay faithful.

well if thats an issue, there should have been a divorce, which may have been less of a struggle and more worthwhile to suffer through.

Unless of course you're one of those closet boys who needs the wife to keep your truth away from the worlds eyes. Which is most likely the case.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Well I will tell you the guy was an ass and the wife a bitch. Did not lkke the story even if well written. Could not get into the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous