Naughty Leeann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCKING HER FIRST OTHER MAN

He thought, "Now I'm going to drive her MARRIED ass deep into the mattress." He continued to put weight on her, and she could just as well have been glued to the mattress.

The fucking got a little rough. Time after time Mario drove Leeann's beautiful ass deep into the soft mattress as he powerfully pistoned in and out.

After Mario had fucked Leeann for a long ten minutes, he couldn't believe it, but her pussy was still snug against his cock. His cock was in heaven. Leeann almost couldn't stand the pleasure, as it was feeling better and better. They hadn't spoken since her, "Ooooh, my God".

Even though Leeann's moans became louder, her orgasm was still not imminent. He knew that something special had happened to him tonight, because he had never lasted this long.

His cock felt enormous (to Leeann, too). He just knew that he could go on and on fucking her until she had another monstrous climax. So he kept fucking and fucking and fucking her, thinking, "As long as it takes, honey."

Finally, after another unbelievable fifteen minutes which included playfully stroking into her from novel angles to different depths and at different speeds, Leeann felt like she might lose her mind! Her orgasm threatened, and then she began a long climax as he was filling Leeann with hot semen.

Her little pussy actually overflowed, and cum ran down her beautiful ass cheeks, but at this point all she was feeling was Satisfied Beyond Belief.

CONTINUING INTO THE NIGHT

After a while he took his dripping cock out and gently kissed her mouth in a loving way. He had initially persuaded Leeann to cooperate for a few minutes, but an hour had passed since she was fully clothed! Mario kept Leeann's unresisting nakedness in his bed into the night.

They would cuddle together and sleep, then throughout the night, every time he could get hard again, he would slide a finger into her pussy and suck a nipple until she was awake and moaning loudly.

Then he would lick her pussy without mercy until she was more than ready. Then he would insist that she say, "Please, fuck me, Mario!" And as soon as he could get her to say the magic words, (but not before!), he would fuck her again until HE came!

With each fucking she didn't always come, but with EVERY fucking she felt more compliant until around dawn she thought that she would do ANYTHING he asked. She would suck his cum-covered cock, she would give him her virgin ass (both of which she still refused John), she would even let him bring in strange men to fuck her (now where did that thought come from?)

After her last climax, Leeann declared, "Oh Mario, I do love you!" Later, she came to her senses and found all her earlier thoughts to be incredible. She didn't love Mario. That was just pleasure talking. Luckily he just went to sleep.

She always tells me everything, including every detail. Soon she would have to give me a full account. Up until tonight Leeann had been a daring married woman who, while sometimes allowing her admirers to take huge liberties, had always kept her sacred wedding vows intact.

Leeann is now forever changed. She has to tell me in detail how SHE FUCKED ANOTHER MAN ALL NIGHT LONG!

Chapter 6: Returning Home

CONFESSING

Leeann finished telling me about her vacation, confessing in detail everything that happened with Mario. I found it challenging to keep slowly stroking my cock in her the ENTIRE time.

She vowed 'on a stack of bibles' that SHE WOULD NEVER BE UNFAITHFUL AGAIN.

I thought a minute then said, "Thanks for telling me everything, lover. I still love you." Then I fucked her harder toward her WELCOME HOME ORGASM!

I still felt painfully jealous of her 'boyfriends'. I knew that we now had a bigger problem, and to solve it I had to allow her to be more open sexually (SOMETIMES TAKE OTHER COCKS).

Otherwise I would have to divorce her over Germany or something like it to avoid future jealous pain. I could never do that no matter how much pain I had to endure.

OFFERING HER A DIFFERENT COCK

I took a first step toward my remedy the following Saturday afternoon.

While I was fucking Lou Ann to her second orgasm, the front door opened, and we heard footsteps which brought the famous Paul into our bedroom.

She was surprised, and asked, "Why is he here?" but I just kept stroking. Leeann must have trusted me, because she let me continue, even though she and Paul could see each other.

He was now taking off the last of his clothes, and stroking his insanely long and thick cock which was passing through horizontal on its way up to a vertical erection.

Although the thought of Paul probably giving Leeann the ULTIMATE ORGASM of her life was painful, being fucked by him would start her off on our new open lifestyle.

"IS PAUL ..., Oh god that feels good, John! IS PAUL ..., Oh my god John, I'm cumming!"

Then she couldn't stop cumming and I didn't want her to. I held myself all the way in. I fucked her gently as she came down. I took myself out of her and rolled away.

Paul's eyes were locked on Lou Ann's sweet little pussy. He walked hungrily toward her. He was about to reach our bed as she eyed his perfect, erect cock, "Is Paul here to fuck me, too?"

"Yes", I said.

She shouted, "John, I promised NEVER AGAIN and I mean it. GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!

Chapter 8: Driving to Church

A year has passed.

After she had fucked another man for the first time in Germany, and I had forgiven her, she had cried in relief and vehemently vowed, NEVER AGAIN! At that time I hadn't believed she would be able to honor that vow, and had arranged to surprise her with the ULTIMATE FUCK, but she had SENT PAUL AWAY!

HEADING FOR CHURCH

Sunday at 1:30 Leeann sat in a convertible beside a male driver while another man and her 12-year-old nephew sat in the back seat. She knew both men slightly from church. They wore suits and were giving her and her nephew a ride to a church activity.

I was staying home. As she kissed me goodbye, she had given me a devilish look and whispered that she NEEDED MY COCK NOW, but would have to wait until later.

She was aroused, quite dressed up, and beautiful. Her smallish, perfect body looked vulnerable (and SO fuckable), and I somehow felt anxious and jealous. But why was I feeling jealous? The presence of her nephew should protect her from all temptation.

As they were about to leave the boy said, "I think I'll stay home", and jumped out over the side! The man in back jumped into the front seat, and they drove away!

PLANNING HER SEDUCTION

She was squeezed tightly between the two men on a bench seat. I figured the men would be fantasizing as her already short skirt would slide farther up, and they would see more of her legs than I was comfortable with. I was on the edge of panic!

I started to wave and shout that I wanted to go too, but they didn't hear me. She didn't have her cell phone, and so was unreachable as they drove her away.

The men had both become erect upon realizing that, having previously done so to other women, they could seduce this unprotected wife (using force if necessary).

Leeann saw their erections and being pinned between the men felt almost like a captive. She said, "I've changed my mind about church. Take me home, please."

The driver said, "You've been giving us sexy, come-on looks along with that beautiful smile ever since we got here. I for one want to get to know you better. Is that too much to ask?"

GETTING HER INTO THE ROOM

They parked behind a small motel and began walking her toward a room they sometimes used. She said, "I don't want to go in there." One of them immediately hugged her tightly.

She had gotten into the car practically needing my cock. Her breasts and belly were fully up against him. She was far too aware of his attractive, muscular chest which was exciting her nipples. In two seconds her body, already aroused from playing in the bath this morning, became sexually alive!

The other man kissed her lightly on the back of her neck and then wetly licked her ear. Her sexually alive body became more aroused. They easily guided her toward the room.

STRIPPING HER

Inside she felt four hands removing their her clothes and hers and rubbing her, front and back, as they complimented her body. A hand slid high up the soft inside of her thigh sending tingles to her pussy. As they stripped her, she spoke up, "Stop touching my body! Give me back my clothes!"

They didn't answer. When they saw her staring, with open mouth, at their naked, impressive cocks, the men continued caressing her and thinking, "Whatever it takes!"

CALMING HER

Next they had her between them, sitting on the side of the King sized bed. They leisurely examined all of her nude body, and made lewd comments of appreciation.

Each man attached his mouth to a nipple and continued the lengthy stimulation until, she threw her head back and opened her mouth, moaning in delight with a long "ooooooh...".

Then they calmed her with gentle caresses before placing her at the top of the large mattress.

IGNORING HER PROTESTS

With their hard-ons pointed at the ceiling, she protested, "I'm telling you to STOP! STOP IT!"

The man on her left kissed her lips softly and gently cupped a naked breast. The man on her right fondled her other breast, and when he gently laid his right hand on her pussy she realized that she might be a goner.

They gently forced her lovely legs far apart, but she cried out, "Don't, please, please! I won't be able to stop you. My husband will kill you and they'll put him in prison!"

Her hand was guided to an erection, and she gripped it with tears in her eyes. Leeann had never felt so horny in her life. Both the men are handsome and athletic.

FUCKING HER: One of the men.

She knew what was going to happen next. They were going to fuck her all afternoon one after the other! Then they would drop her off at home with her pussy leaking semen after she had experienced countless orgasms! Unwanted orgasms her body couldn't avoid.

The second man moved between her legs, and his cock touched her entrance and waited. Her hips involuntarily moved up sharply. She cried, "noooooo...." but as he stretchingly went all the way into her sopping wet pussy, she had a strong orgasm.

She had needed a cock for hours. Now she was getting one. Her little pussy had been ready for something like this, and she kept cumming explosively, hardly aware of anything else. She couldn't stop cumming. He fucked her to orgasm after orgasm, and she struggled to cope with the sensations.

It seemed like forever as he laughed and enjoyed himself, and she fought against the disabling emotions, repeating quietly, "Don't, don't, don't!"

Then he felt BIGGER, LONGER, THICKER, HARDER, temporarily silencing her protests, and he filled her pussy with cum. She was so turned on she could barely remain conscious.

FUCKING HER: The other man.

Meanwhile, the first man had been sucking both nipples as if he had never been properly weaned while he waited long, long minutes for his first turn. When he finally got to slide his cock into her cum-filled wetness, his forcefulness elicited a scream of pleasure.

Then he too drove her wild while giving her almost constant orgasms with his spirited fucking. After a time he too swelled, and her pussy again felt hot cum. With this man she hadn't been able to protest at all. She was too busy cumming.

Afterward both men softly cuddled with her for a long while until she almost felt loved. She had suffered an emotional pull toward both men and wondered if under the right circumstances she could have loved them.

Fucking her to climaxes had been like getting olives out of a bottle. After the first one the rest are easy! Other women they had 'persuaded' had occasionally had orgasms, but not nearly as many as Leeann. They both agreed that Leeann was a slut and had asked for everything she got!

FUCKING HER: All afternoon.

Soon the fucking resumed and didn't stop for hours! When she would occasionally try to claw at the face of the one inside her, the other one would hold her wrists above her head.

She was made to suck their cocks, and being fucked continued to give her orgasms. Her mind remained clouded, but sometimes during a fuck she whispered to the man 'in the saddle', "Please, please, its been so long. You've got to stop fucking me." Then, as she came again, "Oh, God!"

After they completely finished, and she had time for reality to clear her mind, she cried and sobbed. Now she hated them, and her earlier feelings of near-love seemed false and stupid.

With tears in her eyes, she declared, "I told you this is rape" which the men still ignored. Then they let her get dressed and drove her home, unconcerned with repercussions.

TAKING HER HOME

Parked a block from her home she was trapped between them, and for almost an hour as she cried they leisurely took turns French-kissing her goodbye. They unhurriedly massaged her pussy and breasts and pinched her nipples through her blouse with casual familiarity.

Then one went inside her clothes and finger-fucked her until she came while still crying. So, he just had to fuck her one more time while the other man filled her mouth with his cock. Could the rough fucking make her come again? What do you think?

She climaxed when her fucker suddenly ran his finger up her ass making her airtight! Then the other one got nasty, "You know you wanted it. You won't do a thing." Then they drove one block to her home and allowed her out of the car.

As soon as she was safely inside she dialed 911 and said into the phone, "I have just been raped by two deacons from my church."

I found out where they lived, and went to each house with my gun. They couldn't be found, but their wives demanded to know what was going on, and I told them. After cooling down overnight, I decided not to kill them right away, at least not until after the trial.

TRYING THEM FOR RAPE

In court during her honest testimony Leeann agreed that she had climaxed during much of the afternoon, and some of the jury looked impressed, as though that might excuse the men. I started brainstorming how to kill them both without getting caught.

But then three other women testified that the men had raped them in similar fashion, and as a result those evil fuckers were convicted and given long prison sentences.

Knowing what a hair trigger Leeann has, I secretly wondered how she felt during the ordeal. But she seems to have adjusted, and we are recovering.

12