Naughty Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

When I could go no further, Bruce placed a one hundred dollar bill on the table in front of me next to the others and said, "God I love your ass". Feeling empowered now that I had a man's full attention and wanting to play the part to the fullest, I attempted to look below and back at him by pressing my chin into my chest. The plan was to look at him looking at my ass right in front of his face. What happened instead was by pushing my chin so hard into my chest while pulling my head below my shoulder line, the bra that was already challenged holding my breasts in place as I bent forward, slid upward letting my tits fall free beneath it, just as I peered below. "Oh my," came from my mouth as Bruce's eyes were drawn from my open crotch to the two large milky white breasts that hung freely below my chest now, both nipples at full attention and hard as rocks.

I brought my head up in embarrassment, as to not make the intended eye contact and tried to come up with a plan to regain control over the situation that was currently spiraling out of control. As Bruce began to comment on what nice tits I had, I remembered Jezebel saying that it was not uncommon to accept tips to remove the lingerie and if nothing else I just circumvented the tip part of the equation. Before I could think about what I was saying I said, "I'm glad you like them."

After I said it, I was thinking this may be going too far and then my thoughts were interrupted by Bruce asking me if he could kiss my ass with his lips. I no more than had opened my mouth to speak when I felt his lips touch my right ass cheek and plant a long loving kiss and then kiss the other cheek the same way. This was such a turn on and I was reminded at how quickly I had been turned on when he had held my thigh when getting my foot off the window sill a week ago, and how wet I found myself when I had returned home that afternoon from Jezebel's.

My eyes closed as I struggled to keep my composure as he continued to kiss all over my ass cheeks and then the backs of my thighs. Bruce placed more money on the table and reached forward with both hands, taking in each one nipple and rolling it very gently. At this point I was becoming a woman on fire and real soon I would have to make the decision to run or let my body take over doing the thinking, of that I was sure. Bruce all at once stopped and said he was sorry for touching like that without asking first. I again spoke without thinking and said, "It's ok, really." When I heard the words come out, I knew my body was in the process of taking over and if it had its way, my husband would be punished for his neglect ten fold.

Bruce then sat back on the couch and said he would like a toy show if possible and he would make it worth my while for sure. I thought for a moment and realized that it would be easy to cum in my present state and it may save the day if I were to give my body what it wanted. I peered under me again back at Bruce, smiled and said, "OK."

I rose up and said I would get my bag from the bathroom and bring it back to the living room. My legs wobbled when I walked after being at that position and returned shortly with the bag. Bruce held out his hand and I looked at him a little confused and handed him the two vibrators. Bruce smiled, handed me my glass of wine that had again been refilled while taking the two vibrators from my hand. He then looked at me and said, "It's customary at this point for you to remove all your clothes except your shoes. I blushed, and realizing with what we had just done it didn't really matter anyways and started to undress.

I removed the bra hanging free of it's cargo below my neck and then slid off the thong panties and stepped out of them, tossing both items aside. I then reached for the two vibrators only to find them not being offered back as Bruce sat silent on the couch, looking at me with a smile. He then said, "It's customary that the customer has an option at this point to use the toys on the woman, for an additional fee of course". I looked at Bruce with what had to be a nervous look and scanned my brain for an answer. The only thing I could think of was a ridiculous price and let fate take its course from there. If he said yes, then so be it. If he said no, then I would leave with what I had made so far and call it a sign. I opened my mouth and said, "Ok, it will be three hundred dollars and only the vibrators can touch me." Bruce smiled, looking at me and said, "I'll make it double for six hundred, and I do whatever I want, short of using my penis." Six hundred dollars, how could this be I thought, and what would it hurt as long as we didn't have sex. It seemed to me that it wasn't really cheating, and hey, maybe I would cheat on that rat of a husband, especially with a man giving me this much attention. I then looked at Bruce and said, "OK, you're on."

Bruce smiled and offered me more wine and suggested we take short break before we start and I agreed nervously. As I sat naked on the coffee table facing Bruce, I could feel the wetness below kicking into full gear. As Bruce sipped his wine, he pulled out six one hundred dollar bills and placed them into my duffle bag next to me. Bruce then toasted my glass with his and said, "Here is to a multitude of orgasms." As I drank from my glass I realized there was no agreement on how many orgasms and how long he would use my two vibrators on me. I also realized there were two vibrators and I had no idea if he would elect to place one in my ass, after all it was anything he wanted, he just couldn't use his penis.

Bruce broke my thoughts by taking the glass from my hand and then asking I stand and backup to him again and spread my legs just as wide as before.

As I got into position, with my legs spread wide apart and my hands firmly planted on the coffee table, Bruce brought his face right up between my ass cheeks and I jumped and let out a little whine as his lips met my asshole. Bruce then kissed it several times and then began to lick. God it felt good and I closed my eyes taking in every sensation that it was giving me. He then licked lower across my wet pussy and I moaned out loud and shook just a bit. I then heard a buzzing sound and before I knew what was coming, I felt a finger that was just lightly vibrating, touch just the very tip of my clit. I looked down and could see Bruce had reached below his chin with one of the vibrators and held it pressed between his forefinger and thumb, causing his finger to lightly buzz as he gently touched my clit with the tip of his forefinger. It didn't take me long to realize as I started to moan uncontrollably, that Bruce was a pro at this and I wasn't going to just have a massive orgasm and be at worst, off to the next. Instead he was taking full control over my body and soon enough my mind, as this could quickly become a form of torture.

Bruce let me moan and drop copious amounts of nectar from my pussy onto his tongue for the next ten minutes or so, every so often removing his vibrating finger from my growing clit and then replacing it until my body would again give away all of its intentions and then he would again remove it. I was just getting ready to beg when he stopped licking my lower pussy while keeping his finger either on or close to my clit. Bruce then took the other vibrator and slid it easily into my pussy, in fact it went in so easily I became slightly embarrassed and said out loud, "God....., you're making me so wet......", as if to explain why. I groaned a little louder as Bruce spun it around and moved it side to side rather than in and out. Before I could even get going at all on it, he removed it and placed it at the door of my virgin asshole.

Now I say virgin, but I only say it in the sense that I don't usually and haven't for a long time had anything in my ass, so as he pressed it forward and my asshole began to expand, I did get a little verbal. Bruce being the master he was, headed me off at the pass and pushed the other vibrator that was humming away between his fingers, into my pussy and pushed it to the front against my G spot. As I moaned and my body headed for a much needed orgasm, the vibrator at the ring of my asshole was pushed into my ass to the depth he desired while at almost the same instance, he pulled the one in my pussy out and turned it off.

I groaned partially to frustration and partially to the full feeling inside my ass as Bruce then raised the vibrator that had been in my pussy to my clit and rubbed it gently saying, "You'll get it back, I promise." He then pulled it past my clit one final time and reinserted it deep inside my pussy again. With both vibrators deep inside me now, I felt totally filled and was frozen in my stance in front of him. Bruce then started to move each one in and out slowly at different times, filling my pussy and then as he pushed the other deep in my ass he drew out the one in my pussy. Every time he would push the one vibrator deep in my ass I would grunt and exhale instinctively from the pressure and then inhale when it was drawn out.

Once both dildos started to move easier, Bruce introduced me to my first real full on double penetration by speeding up the pace and pushing each one in to its full length as I groaned, grunted and shook in my bent over position in front of him. My mind was a wreck as I felt every sensation that was happening to me from the man behind me. I could feel my asshole ring being pulled in and out along with the vibrator in my pussy making contact with my G spot on the outstroke and my clit on the instroke. While my mind struggled to focus, Bruce must have decided it was time for me to cum and turned both vibrators on full. When he did this I shook my ass violently in his face and screamed I was coming over and over while he continued to piston the two vibrators in and out even fast than before. Bruce must have known that if I came once with little to no clitoral stimulation I would orgasm a second time with it, and to prove it, as soon as I started to come down from the first orgasm, he pushed both vibrators in to their fullest with one hand and reached around to my clit and roughly gave it everything it craved for the last forty five minutes all at once. When he did this, I sky rocketed to the moon again in orgasm, only this time it was one of those eyes rolling back in your head orgasms that seem like they will never end as long as your clit is being rubbed.

Somehow I ended up down on Bruce's lap with my tits flattened on the coffee table as I lye with my hands out to the sides scratching at the surface of the coffee table. As I lay across Bruce and the coffee table, everything seemed fuzzy and when Bruce spoke it sounded muffled and the words made no sense at all, and I didn't care. Bruce took this time to remove both the vibrators and push his fingers gently inside my pussy, bringing from my body, little jerks and convulsive movements as I continued to struggle with regaining my composure. Eventually I regained enough stamina to rise up and take my things to the bathroom to get dressed.

When I returned to the living room, Bruce thanked me for everything and made sure I had gathered all the money that had in the process been spread on the table and all over the floor.

When I returned home I took a long bath, after which I checked my phone messages. My husband Marty had called and of course was again working late. Also I had a call from Marty's mom and she said she would like to take the kids tomorrow after school and keep them for the rest of the week and through the weekend. The evening came and went, with Marty returning home near 10 PM and leaving around 7 AM. The kids were happy in the morning and I have to say, so was I. After the kids left for school I found myself surfing the internet and checking my e-mail. To my surprise I had an e-mail from Bruce wanting to know if I would be available on short notice to do a toy show tonight at his place. As I read on I was startled to see that it would be for Bruce and two other men he was entertaining from out of town. Bruce went on to say that Jezebel had already accepted to do it if I didn't feel comfortable with doing it, but I was his first pick. As I thought about it while staring at the screen, I just couldn't back away from what I had started and I now craved. The thought of that kind of attention was making me excited just thinking about it, and giving it away to Jezebel was just out of the question. So like a woman on a mission, I replied yes and asked what time, as my hands shook producing several typing errors along the way. Bruce replied with the time and I sent back a quick OK.

Next was my plan for Marty. Marty would most likely be pulling the same thing tonight as any other night and with the kids gone he was the only draw back to the plan. I shot my husband a quick e-mail to his work and told him I had a girls night out with some friends and reminded him the kids were at their grandmother's. Marty shot back an e-mail almost instantly and said he would again be working late and I would most likely beat him home anyways. He also said to have a good time, Oh if he only knew, I thought to myself. So the plan was a foot and I spent the rest of the day preparing for the big adventure to come. I started with a long bath and body shave. I always keep pretty well shaved, but with what I was about to do I decided a touch up was in order. Next I gave myself a full once over with body lotion and did all my nails. By the time I got to my hair, it was nearing the time I needed to leave for Bruce's place and I decided it was time to pick out which lingerie to wear. I laid out all I had and decided what the heck; I'll wear the skimpy set. I put on the skimpy set of lingerie along with my tallest heels and then looked in the mirror. The woman looking back was wearing a thong that basically was a string in the front and back with a string above the hips. The bra was just a set of cups lifting my breasts above them with little half moons cut out even lower that allowed my full nipples and some of the breast to shoot straight out in front of me.

As I put on my overcoat for the drive, I was getting even more aroused thinking about Bruce and his two friends that were total strangers seeing me like this. When I arrived I was met by Bruce at the door before I had even rung the bell. Bruce stepped outside and said it was great I could do this and we needed an agreement prior to entering the house, as the two men were customers of his and he couldn't have them giving me money for the show. I said I understood and asked what would work best.

What Bruce said next surprised me and I found myself briefly without words. Bruce said he would pay one thousand dollars for 4 hours of anything goes except sex, like he and I had before. He then said he would double that and make it two thousand dollars if I elected to take it further and provide what he called full service. I knew from the words taking it further and Jezebels talks on what full service meant, that it meant having sex with the costumer or in this case customers.

Bruce quickly said not to worry about the second offer and that it would be there in the event I did something spontaneous, in which case I would automatically get it. This didn't help my educated mind much, but soothed the aroused woman standing in front of Bruce at this moment. I guess it was the second offer that took my attention away from thinking through the first and to that end I said, ok, knowing I didn't have to go further anyways if I didn't want to and I had already done this same thing with Bruce, only now it would just be more of an adventure with three men instead of one.

Bruce smiled and ushered me inside to the living room, where I found to my relief, two good looking middle aged men. Bruce introduced them as, Sam and Joe, and I shook both their hands while blushing. I again blushed as Bruce cleared his throat reminding me I had come here for a reason, and it wasn't to stand in front of the men blushing. Realizing this I smiled nervously and slowly removed my overcoat. The two men on the couch sighed and gave me compliments and began to reach out towards me as Bruce took my coat from my hand. I instinctively moved closer and in an instant the two strangers hands were roaming my body from top to bottom, complimenting me on how beautiful I was. As I started to shake from being touched this way by four hands, Bruce approached and lifted a glass to my mouth and the smell of fine wine reached my nostrils. I raised one shaking hand, took the glass and drank it down like a woman dying of thirst and then asked in a shaky voice for another. I drank the second glass as quick as the first while the two men continued to feel me up. Bruce reached to my bra and released it, springing it free to Joe's hands while Sam worked the thong easily down past my knees.

I now found myself totally naked in front of the two men on the couch, with Joe rolling both my nipples between his fingers and Sam gently rubbing my thighs and ass cheeks below. I then felt a set of hands on my shoulders as Bruce gently guided me to turn around in front of them while saying, "Let them get a good look at that ass of yours." Now with my ass towards the two strangers on the couch, Bruce said, "Ok Sherry, the show is all yours, I think the men would really enjoy a similar show to the one I received."

Knowing right then what that meant, I nervously backed up close to the men as they reached out and guided each of my legs between each set of theirs, obviously knowing that it would force my legs wider apart and position my ass directly in front of both the men. I struggled in the tall heels to position my legs in the wide stance required but with some work accomplished getting into position.

The two men's hands were all over my thighs and ass and one lightly slapped my ass cheeks while the other reached around to my breasts, pulling lightly on my nipples. Bruce then took each of my hands in his and pulled me forward until my hands were on the coffee table. I felt more exposed than I have ever been to any man, with my legs spread wide apart and bent over right in front of Sam and Joe. Without warning, four hands began to roam all over my ass, thighs and pussy, relentless in their attack of every inch of the lower half of my body. A hand from each side then took hold of my ass cheeks and pulled me open even more, exposing my pussy and asshole fully to the men behind me. As fingers began to go up inside my pussy and one finger toyed with my tight ass ring, I moaned out loud and couldn't help but move my hips ever so slightly. I felt like a dog in heat as the men's fingers penetrated me and toyed with my openings.

As Sam and Joe's fingers continued to fill me, I had lost track of everything going on around me and to my surprise, Bruce appeared right next to me holding a beautiful wood box in his hands in front of him. Bruce looked at the men and said, "This is my toy box, Feel free to use anything in here, anywhere you wish, enjoy." Bruce then sat the box between the two men groping my body from behind.

As soon as Bruce had said this and sat the box down on the couch, it was like someone had shot a starting gun and in just minutes I felt an object pushing being pushed inside my pussy and something cold and wet being applied to my asshole. Bruce knelt in front of me holding a blindfold and said, "your choice, should we add a twist to the game?" I was in no condition by now to give the right answer as what felt like a vibrator was going ever so slowly in and out of my pussy while a finger or two pressed some kind of jell or lube into my asshole at the same time. I then said in a gutter tone, "Yes, Yes Sir."

When Bruce placed the blindfold over my eyes and secured the straps behind my head, every nerve in my body went into overdrive, making everything that was being done to me as I bent in front of the two men, ten fold of what it was just seconds before. My body shook, I groaned and then another set of hands began to massage my hanging tits. I had to be drooling, and frankly, I didn't really care if I was. The attention I was getting this second from all three men, was something I can't describe and I suddenly realized that I would never be happy with vanilla love making the rest of my life. Regardless of whether or not I would ever admit it, this was what I wanted oh so bad for oh so long.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers