Naughty Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood bent in front of them groaning and moaning, the men behind me reached down and removed my high heels and then began to use their legs to move my legs even wider apart yet. I protested just a bit and said, "Oh god, oh my, careful" as they stretched my legs wider than I believe they have ever been before.

Three fingers slid into my well lubed ass, and it felt like at least four fingers had replaced the vibrator that was in my pussy. I could soon feel the men's hands bottoming out on my wide spread ass cheeks and thighs. Moments later I felt someone crawl below and I jumped as a hot mouth took its place over my clit and began to suck it inside. I screamed and cussed as the man below aggressively began to alternate between sucking my clit and beating it all about with his tongue. Then something large was pushed into my pussy while at the same time another object was pushing slowly into my ass. "Oh fuckkkkk" came from my mouth as I quickly gauged the size of both objects to be much larger than any toy that I had ever had in me, let alone in my ass. I continued to grunt a low gutter sound as the men pushed what I assumed were very large dildos, into both my pussy and asshole simultaneously, while the man under me held my waist tight from below to keep me in place.

The dildos went deeper and deeper and I strained to keep my composure and not cry out for the men to stop. Once the two dildo were buried deep inside me, I heard one of the men say, "My goodness, look at that, what a sight, she is so stretched open." The man underneath sucking and licking my clit had pulled away right before I could orgasm, leaving me alone to just shake and groan from being stretched by the two large dildos while the men groped by tits, rolled my nipples and spanked my ass lightly. Every time an ass cheek was slapped, the two dildos would move inside me and if kept up I realized I would eventually orgasm from this, but question was would I still be sane by the time that happened.

My attention was drawn to someone again crawling below me and as soon as he was in place the other two started to move the two dildos in and out of me ever so slowly. Instantly I was going mad from the sensation and it was in no way like the double penetration Bruce had given me the other day. This time because of the size of the two objects, as one was pulled out it would draw my pussy lips or asshole ring way out while when the other was pushed in, it was doing the opposite at the same time. All the while because of their large size, they firmly slipped by each other deep inside me. I went crazier yet when the men pushed the dildo deeper yet in my pussy than before as they stroked it in and out.

Stars flashed in my eyes, I screamed, I shook and the men behind me cheered as I was taken over fully by the most powerful orgasm of my life at the hands of two men and the mouth of one who was now sucking on my clit and flipping it around inside his mouth with his tongue. Every time I thought I would come down from the orgasm, the men would pump in and out harder from behind or the man below would get rougher with my clit and it seemed like I would pass out first before I stopped coming.

When I finally did stop, I found myself being supported by my elbows on the coffee table, with my legs spread wide across the two men's laps on the couch behind me. I had no energy left in me and just laid there panting and trying to catch my breath as the men rubbed my ass and thighs gently while they removed the two dildos.

Bruce spoke up as I lye there and said, "Ok Sherry, that was an excellent start to the show and we have two more hours to go." My mind sprung suddenly to life as I realized the evening was only half over at this point as I lay spent across the men and the coffee table. As I pondered this, I could hear the men debate what paces they would put me through next and I heard Bruce say, Just a minute, I have something that will drive her crazy."

I heard Bruce leave the room and one of the men asked if I wanted him to take the blindfold off. I responded yes and someone pulled it from my eyes and tossed it aside.

I was just getting my vision focused when I saw Bruce reentering the room with what looked like a large rubber black cone of monstrous proportions attached to a round base that looked like an oversized pie pan. At the bottom of the large cone where it attached to the base, a cord emerged to a black box. The reason I call it a cone is, it was the size of one of the large dildos that had been used on me earlier at the top and tapered out larger towards the base. The whole thing was ten to twelve inches tall and just the thought of that immense cone being half inside of me was more than I could comprehend let alone the fact that it might vibrate as well judging from the cord attached.

The men helped me up taking liberties with what was now theirs any chance they could, and Bruce placed the devise on the center of the coffee table. The men then lifted me up and placed me directly over it. The cone was large enough to where my legs were up against each side of the base as I knelt there wondering whether it would kill me or I would have another earth shattering orgasm like before. Bruce brought a bottle of lube and handed it to Joe and Sam and said, "Lube it up clear to the base, I've seen a woman get real exited and slip clear down on this thing, and we don't want anyone hurt." As he said this, the two men rubbed the lube over every inch of it and from looking at the bulges in their pants it appeared they were looking foreword to me being impaled on the devise.

When they were done lubing the cone up, Bruce pulled my hands back to my ankles and said, "This works best to hold your ankles like this." This position put a sharp backwards curve in my back, forcing my tummy ahead and my breasts way out in front of me. Sam and Joe voiced their approval of how my breasts were pushed out ahead of me and each took one and started massaging it in their hands. Bruce reached for my clit with one hand while using the other to start moving my legs apart. As Bruce moved my knees ever so slightly out to the sides, the slick top of the cone quickly pushed past my pussy lips and inside me. Bruce than said, "Ok Sherry, let's see how far you can go, just take your time."

As Bruce said this, both Sam and Joe had moved from massaging my breasts to rolling and pulling my nipples and I have to say it was beginning to get me a little more than excited, especially with Bruce now pulling the lube up from the cone to my clit with one hand while doing the same around my asshole with the other hand. As the men did all this I began to moan and instinctively lower myself more onto the black cone. I could feel my pussy begin to be stretched more and more and something about this happening while the men played with my body was becoming intoxicating and I was beginning to lose control of the thoughts running through my head.

I was starting to be driven mad in a sense by the feeling of being stretched and part of me wanted the men to be rougher with my tits and force me to suck their cocks and swallow their hot seed into my married stomach. As I moved my legs out further apart I became more and more crazy with passion and lust and I requested the men pull harder on my nipples, and they did. This was like the green light to use my tits as they saw fit and very soon after I said that, Bruce was holding my shoulders firmly as the two men in front of me pulled my nipples firmly towards them. I groaned and looked down in front of me at the sight of my breasts being pulled away from my chest.

As I looked up at Sam and Joe's faces, they were both looking down in amazement and I then felt the pain that had been to this point transformed to pleasure. It was suddenly apparent that I was so overtaken by lust and the feeling of being stretched open wider and wider, that this whole time I had been pushing more and more of my weight down onto the cone causing me to settle further down onto it than I expected. Alarmed by this, I strained to look down to see for myself what the men were staring at.

When my eyes made contact below I began to moan and shake. I should have known a woman was designed to accommodate this type of thing and being aroused mixed with going very slowly could produce an unknown amount of accommodation and in my case it did.

In looking below I discovered that I had forced more than half of the cone up inside me causing my stomach to pooch out and my clit to be pushed or perhaps rolled far out in front of my pussy. As a matter of fact my clit was now laying directly on the cone's surface due to the skin around it being stretched to the max and rolled up, pink side out for all three men to see.

I cried out and my eyes darted around the room as the cone suddenly came to life and started to vibrate. Sam and Joe pulled roughly on my nipples as my clit began to dance on the cone's surface. "No no no , shit oh Jesus" came from my mouth as Bruce pushed a finger in my asshole and Joe let loose of one of my tits and slapped it several times, causing it to bounce on my chest. I instantly launched into a powerful orgasm and screamed for the men to slap my tits, hurt my tits, fuck my ass, and finally it came out, "Fuck my mouth."

As my body flailed on the cone, I became a sex toy for the men. Joe stood first and pushed his cock into my open mouth as I screamed around it in orgasm, then Bruce and then Sam, all three sending copious amounts of cum down my married throat and into my stomach. The cone was turned to a higher vibrating setting, my tits were pulled and slapped and my asshole was stretched open by first fingers and then a small vibrator that once turned on sent me to my final orgasm that seemed to last forever and I don't think ended until I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came too, I was laying on top of Sam with another man pressing his cock from behind in my asshole. When Sam began to move, I realized he was inside my pussy and the other man behind was in my ass. As both men began moving in and out of me a cock came to my mouth, I opened and it thrust inside to my throat.

I had no energy left to fight and I soon became aroused again and started to enjoy the ride I was getting from the men while sucking who I could now see was Bruce's cock. Sam reached up and pulled hard on my nipples making me squeal around the cock in my mouth and said "I'm going to come inside of your slut pussy now." At the same time the man behind me whom I assumed was Joe, started pulling my hair and slamming in and out of my asshole violently sending the sounds of a repeated slap, slap, slap throughout the room. Both men were treating me rougher than before and the feeling of their cocks slamming in and out of both my pussy and ass along with their hot seed erupting up inside of me, brought me to another strong orgasm, this time in the form of an uncontrollable shaking, convulsing and crying.

When the two men's cocks ceased their pulsing inside of me, I lay slumped on top of Sam realizing what I ultimately done and began to cry. I could feel their hot sperm leaking out of me and cooling as it ran down and puddle between Sam and I.

I dressed and silently returned home, knowing that not only did I cheat on Marty, I had cheated on my husband in a way that could not be undone or for that matter reconciled if he was ever to find out.

When I got home, Marty was still not home yet and I went to the bathroom in our room and took a long bath, trying not to think about what had happened that evening.

The next week was uneventful and I avoided any contact with the computer, for fear of e-mails from Bruce or Jezebel. Again on Friday, Marty had to work late and I mustered up the courage to check my e-mail. As I had suspected there was an e-mail first from Bruce and another below from Jezebel. I opened Bruce's first and began to read. "Dear Sherry, please follow the link below and then return my e-mail so we can discuss." That was all it said and I have to admit I was perplexed by what was going on. I clicked on the link and it took me to a page that said, "Bruce's private photo album."

When I panned down there were pictures, and at that moment I realized the pictures were of me and the three men. I looked at each one and realized they had taken pictures of me, at three times during the evening. One set of pictures was from when I was blindfolded and bent over in front of the men. One set was from behind when I was riding the cone to orgasm and one set was from a fourth person in the corner of the room when the three men triple penetrated me on the bed. I was floored and didn't know what to say or do.

Reserved to comply, I e-mailed Bruce and asked what now.

Bruce replied fifteen minutes later and said only, "We will now be modifying our arrangement." He also wrote that from this point on he would e-mail me and give me one weeks notice for needing my services and I would need to show up and be open to what ever I was told to do. He then put in writing what he would do if I didn't comply, i.e. pass the pictures onto my husband via an anonymous delivery to his office.

So now, knowing my fate, I wait.

end of Ch 1...