Naughty Pines Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes," she murmured when Chris kneaded them together and rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, all the while eating her out with more skill than she knew was possible. And what was more, she trusted him enough to let go completely; to enjoy herself without reserve. By the sounds he was making, and the way his hooded eyes looked up at her, darkened with lust, he was enjoying himself as well. Which he was. Never had he tasted such forbidden fruit.

Wondering how his sister would react, and hoping it would be positive, Chris moved his probing touch further down. Violet yelped, but not in protest, so he coated her already juicy puckered hole with spit and ever so slowly delved inside. The way she accepted his intrusion- craved it even- made him think she was no stranger to anal play. Scraping her nails along his scalp, bucking her hips against his face, Violet started to feel the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced building. And her brother, accustomed to the cues a woman gives before climaxing, knew just what to do- not stop.

In moment, she was letting out a long, low cry, her whole body trembling, pussy gushing, as Chris made her cum and cum, over and over again, until she was whimpering for him to stop, pushing his head away before she blacked out. He chuckled, wiping his cunt-drenched face off on the sheets, pleased at how hard Violet had cum. The only thing that would have pleased him more at the moment was to feel her cum with his cock, but he knew it wasn't time for that.

"Oh Chris, that was so amazing," she whispered when he slid up next to her and pulled her close. They kissed, tasting each other's lips for the first time only to find them as familiar as their own. "What can I do for you?"

He swore when her intrepid hands found their way down to his massive hard-on and heavy balls. "I don't think I should answer that."

"Why? What do you want? Do you want me to suck your big cock?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want to cum in my mouth? Or would you rather cum all over my tits?"

"Jesus fuck, Violet, I didn't know you could be such a naughty girl."

You have no idea, she thought, smiling against his lips as she kissed them.

"But I only came in here to make you feel good. Go to sleep, love. I'll stay here until you do." And with a great deal of effort, Chris stopped her from masturbating him so expertly and turned them onto their sides to spoon.

"Are you sure?" Violet asked, yawning. Now that she'd cum, a wave of fatigue overcame her. And she couldn't remember the last time she'd fallen asleep in a man's arms, feeling so safe and loved; ifshe even had. "I've been wondering how your cum tastes all night..."

Fuck me! Chris had to stop himself from dry-humping his sister's pert little ass, which his erection was conveniently pressed against.

"Maybe you'll find out tomorrow, if we can figure out a way to get some time to ourselves..."

And as Violet fell asleep, thinking about how wonderful her birthday was turning out, Chris started devising a way to make it even better.

***

When Violet woke up the morning of her nineteenth birthday, she made cotton angels in the cold sheets to warm her body. She'd forgotten how much the temperature dropped overnight in these climes. Compared to how warm she felt with Chris holding her from behind before she fell asleep, it was liking waking up to snowstorm. Judging by the golden quality of the sunlight streaming through the windows and the sounds of her brothers bustling about, it was at least 9:00. Violet couldn't remember the last time she'd slept in that late.

After flipping the space heater on with her big toe, she unzipped her suitcase and dressed as fast as she could, shivering violently until she'd put on her flannel pajama bottoms, a sweatshirt, and a thick pair of socks. When James saw the birthday girl shuffling out, wrapped in a blanket, sleepy eyed and gorgeous, he smiled fondly. But when he thought about that same girl, standing there in dark, touching herself, or those same lips that pecked his cheek to say good morning, wrapped around his cock- that platonic feeling turned erotic. Almost painfully so.

"Happy birthday, sis." James gave her a swat on the ass as she sashayed herself into the kitchen.

"Morning, babe, Happy Birthday," Chris greeted her, holding her from behind and rocking side to side. "Sleep well?" His breath tickled her ear before he gave her a kiss.

"Very well, thank you." She gave him a coy wink before getting herself some orange juice.

Watching her bend over to reach for the juice carton, Chris was glad he'd jacked off both before going to sleep and as soon as he woke up, hard as rock. As usual, he'd watched porn on his phone, but for the first time, he'd searched up incest porn. Specifically brother and sister. And almost as if to torture himself even more, he previewed a few until he found one where the girl was petite with long dark hair and puffy pink nipples almost as delectable as his sister's.

Fuck me with your big cock, big brother, she'd said in an innocent voice so close to Violet's that he came before they'd even started fucking.

"So what's on the agenda today, Violet?"

"We could go into town, bum around for a little while, get lunch, then come back for cake and ice cream?" she suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"And if James has to take his afternoon nap, we could drive up to the falls," Chris mentioned casually. But hearing the sly tone in his voice made Violet blush.

"Fortunately I brought about a pound of coffee so I won't miss a thing."

"Good. I wouldn't want you to," his sister told him truthfully. "Now, move out the way so I can make cheesy eggs."

"I'll cook," James offered.

"And waste these perfectly fresh eggs? I don't think so."

After getting the pan hot, Violet turned the heat down and let them simmer gently in butter until just firm, then covered them in cheese and finish cooking in the ambient heat of the pan. In her mind, it was a sin to overcook an egg. As it was, James barely made their toast without burning it. Chris was more realistic about his cooking abilities and stuck to what he did best- mix drinks.

Soon the three of them were at the table with a plate of food and a Bloody Mary, which was so elaborately garnished with celery, cocktail onions, olives and pickled gherkins that it was like a meal unto itself. They all went out on the porch for a quick wake n' bake session (James abstained so he could drive, as well as asking Chris make his drink more on the Virgin side of Bloody), then they got dressed and piled into James' truck. Having spent many family car rides crammed between her brothers, Violet never thought she'd be so happy to sit in the middle.

***

On the other side of the mountain, they found that once sleepy town was now wide awake, buzzing with tourist activity. Mom and Pop diners were now Southern Nouveau restaurants, the used bookstore now sold postcards and bumper stickers (All My Mountains Are Smoky; Blue Ridge Or Bust; got mountains?), and every other shop sold "the most authentic" Appalachian Folk Art around.

But despite the extra congestion, the air was still crisp and fresh, the sky the perfect shade of blue, the views stunning and palette vivid autumnal technicolor. They walked along, hand in hand in hand, with Violet in the middle, and took in the sights. Occasionally they'd wander into a shop, mainly so they could buy souvenirs for their parents and James' wife and in-laws. And several times, one of her brothers would go off on his own to get something special for their birthday girl when the time was right.

Each time, when James or Chris was left alone with their sister, they would take the opportunity to steal a kiss. There was something extra naughty about them kissing in public, neither brother aware of just how much attention Violets sumptuous lips were actually getting paid. She wanted to break her secret to them, hoping beyond hope that wishes really did come true, but didn't quite know how. Or if doing so would ruin the game entirely, once they found out it had three players.

The opportunity presented itself quite by accident when they were eating lunch. Violet picked the large corner booth, both because they needed plenty of room for all of the shopping bags they'd accrued and so she could sit between her lovers. The restaurant was rather charming and romantic, dimly lit, with lit candles and a vase of roses on every table. Their waiter didn't even try to card Violet when she ordered a glass of white wine, which she sorely needed.

And that wasn't the only thing she needed. She was so wet that the gusset of her panties was soaked, and every time she shifted around, her needy clit rubbed against the firm cushioned seat. The only thing that could have made it worse was if one of them started touching her; or both of them as it turned out happening.

Daring as ever, Chris laid his hand on Violet's thigh while they were talking and eating at their leisure. She almost spit out her sip of wine. His hot, coarse palm massaged her silky skin beneath her skirt, gradually tracing a route to her sex. The closer he got, the more shallow her breathing became.

As if that wasn't enough to make her writhe, Violet felt a second hand on her other thigh. Smoother, gentler, slower, though still as maddeningly dexterous as the first. She hadn't expected James to be so daring, though every time they'd kissed that day he'd gotten bolder, more passionate. At first, Violet was worried that both brothers' hands were traveling with the same destination in mind, and considered frantically whether she should slap one away or excuse herself to go to the restroom to prevent them from meeting.

But then it hit her that that could very well be the solution to her little dilemma. Everything would be out in the open without her having to say a word. Then the proverbial ball would be in their court. Well, balls. And perhaps not so proverbially.