All Comments on 'Naughty Wife Ch. 08'

by billndeb37891

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
we can relate

my husband and I have had several very similar in fact nearly identical experiences. We couldn't believe it when we read it. It was like someone had written about our times at the adult theatre and the book store too. Thankyou it was a very enjoyable story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

Loved the story, Had a huge hardon reading it. I love to imagine your sexy wife fulfilling the desires of other horny men (as well as her on) You are truly one lucky man. Keep up the great stories (in particular ones with several other men involved) Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Try it

You should try actually fucking in the theatre. It is a great turn-on. Some of the best sex I have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish we were neighbors

I'd love to meet you guys. I've had some experiences in the past. A work friend who invited me over to his house after work. His wife was a beautiful brunette nurse who shaved her pussy. Anything went except intercourse. I spent many a Saturday afternoon there.

Another friend who asked me why I never tried to kiss his wife. So the next time I went to the kitchen to fetch a couple of beers I gave her a kiss. Later that afternoon we wound up in their bedroom and we both fucked his wife. Again a lot of trips to their house. Some time later my ex and I went over to his place to soak in his hot tub. We were drinking wine and the next thing I know my wife is on his lap with his cock up her pussy.

We met a couple in a bar and my wife wound up going over to their place in Berkley a number of times. She said it was his wife and her but I think it was a three way.

My wife met a guy at a party and she'd go over to his apartment and fuck him till he could'nt stand up. We met a couple at a concert and he started coming over to our place. We'd both fuck my wife for hours. H ecame over for weekends and we'd never get dressed. My wife went over to his apartment and fucked both him and his buddy.

Lots of fun!

tomemartin2003@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Other than porno theatres .

We related an example of our experiences in porno theatres but never been a fan of the bookstores. Your mention of "thigh highs" reminds me of our favorite thing to do. My wife loves to dress in nothing but a black lacey camisole, black thigh highs and black high heels. We have a couple of bars we frequent and, after a couple of drinks, my wife slips out of the camisole and spends the rest of the night naked. She mingles with the crowd and gets finger fucked ( by both men and women) and stays naked out to the parking lot. I'm usually so turned on I lay her over the hood and fuck her. And usually, some of the other patrons have followed us out and it is not unusual for some of them to cum on her. BARE469

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If true

Then you and.your wife are.nothing.more than animals. Certainly.not human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous