Navy Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee came out of a two hour video conference with the joint chiefs expressionless. She approached the five officers and the pilot of the helicopter with a stern, chiseled face. A large case was handcuffed to Lee's wrist.

Everyone was in a somber mood when the helicopter landed; the crew would 'Follow Lee to hell and back'. They all knew in the near future their mortality rate would plummet.

The briefing took three hours. It was a lot for Captain Lesly to take in; she had 6,000 souls on board. She had all of her officers and other need to know people with her. Captain Lesly didn't want to alert the crew, so she gave orders to be silent. Everyone knew what to do, so just do it.

"Lee, the devil is going to have to take us kicking and screaming to kill us."

Captain Lesly had to change the mood of the ship and of Lee. Captain Lesly grabbed Lee's hair and dragged her through the corridors. As they approached a hatchway Captain Lesly would speed up, so Lee was out of step when her shin crashed into the threshold.

The spanking bench was first. The whole punishment / pleasure scene was broadcast ship wide. Some were shocked when Captain threw Lee over the bench and chained both hands and ankles to the floor. Soon, Lee's uniform lay in tatters on the floor. Captain put a thirty inch spreader bar around Lee's ankles. The spanking soon began.

"Oh, thank you so much Mistress; it has been too long since I have shown you how red you can make my ass glow. Captain Lesly put nipple clamps on Lee with a heavy weight, her tits almost descended to the floor. Back and forth they swayed with every spank.

In the suburbs of Annapolis, was the best bondage store in the US; Captain Lesly made several stops there that week. Over the next week every piece would be christened. Captain Lesly told the cameraman to stick three fingers up Lee's twat to see how wet she was. You could hear the sloshing as the fingers disappeared inside Lee.

"Now put four fingers in!"

It was too much for the crew; the females were twisting and sucking the tits while each one pumped several fingers into themselves. They were in their own little world, no one cared that they were exposing themselves in front of a large room of crewmates.

"Oh yes, Mistress that feels divine! Please may I cum, I need to so bad."

Lee received a backhand across her face. "NO, only I say when you can cum, not some little whore like you. Now you messed up my counter as to when I was going to let you cum, so I will need to start over again and add more time."

"Yes Mistress."

By now, many of the women were on their knees showing the well-endowed male crew their sword swallowing techniques. Some were just happy to have another woman sit on their face and tease them so they can't cum. Propriety went out the window a long time ago. All the women were just base level cunts, but they were Captain Lesly's base level cunts. They would do what they were told no matter where they were or what they were doing.

"Now you dirty little whore, cum for me now."

"THANK YOU MISTRESS! You really know how to make a girl happy."

Lee just gushed and gushed, she came more than a man and she came hard. Her eyes were fluttering and she was feeling dizzy. She looked like she was having an epileptic seizure. It took all she had to not pass out. Passing out would be very disrespectful to Captain Lesly.

Captain Lesly was greeted with an awesome sight after Lee recovered. There was wall to wall pink pussy and hard cock, some of which was very impressive. Captain Lesly would make a mental note. Captain Lesly strapped on her dildo and attached Lee's dog collar and leash while Lee sucked on the plastic member.

Lesly had the stamina of a bull and a cock like one also. All her cunts were dripping; Lesly showed no mercy and jumped from one pussy to another, sometimes, there was an ass that was just too tempting.

"OH, mistress, Thank you very much mistress!"

"You like feeling this cock pumping in and out of your worthless ass, slut?"

"Oh, yes mistress, harder, harder! This is all yours. My ass, pussy, clit, tits and all the rest are yours."

Lee could be seen moving from one cum filled cunt to another. She savored all the cock meat she could stuff down her throat.

Captain Lesly walked Lee just like a dog; on all fours, and having her knees enjoy the hard metal grating that the ship offered. As expected, Captain Lesly ordered Lee to sleep in her cage that night. Lee's ass was so sore she had to sleep in doggy style all night.

People didn't know if it was Captain Lesly's intent to have an all crew orgy. She seemed surprised no one was complaining, and everyone had 'pep in their step'.

Captain Lesly weighed her options about giving orders silently; many would think it was a betrayal of trust in her crew. However, the crew didn't know what was in Lee's case.

There was a big decision that needed to be made by the Allies. The Allies turned to the U.S.; in their mind there was only one answer for the person best suited for the job. As a Rear Admiral, it was not just 'The Firebrand' that Lee had to worry about.

Lee now wore a circle of stars on her lapel; she was the fucking Supreme Commander for the allies; she was given the rank of a five-star admiral. Her rank, a Fleet Admiral, is only given out in times of war.

A war room had been set up on ship. Handpicked people from around the world formed the office. This was way above Captain Lesly's pay grade. There was even a code for food delivery, which had to be left outside.

A surprise attack left two shells in the bridge. Captain Lesly was down, but still alive. Kathy was one of the only ones that was not dead or wounded. A radio message was sent to call Lee to the bridge. Lee however, was in a very tense meeting that needed all her focus.

Since ten on the bridge were dead and five were wounded, Ensign Kathy was the ranking officer on the bridge until Lee got there. Kathy assigned many men to posts they were unfamiliar with. Many examined their station and got the basics down, enough to do what Kathy needed them to do.

Then the area by the stairs collapsed, the bridge was totally cut off from the rest of the ship, most of the controls seemed to be working . . . for now.

Three enemy squadrons were coming in fast to finish the job, Kathy had no choice. On a radio channel she said, this is acting officer Kathy of the U.S.S. 'Firebrand' to all ships, "Shoot all those fuckers from the sky!"

The other carrier group headed to 'The Firebrand', for Kathy, this was hell. She was not prepared for combat. Soon Kathy saw a welcome sight, the fighters from the other carrier. Ten minutes later there were explosions from out of nowhere, they were the missile strikes from the gunships.

The enemy's intelligence did not include a second carrier group. The half of the enemy fleet that returned to port was too far away to lend aid.

A sailor was doing all he could for Captain Lesly. Captain Lesly was dying, too much blood loss. In desperation he yelled, "Is anyone AB-?" I am said Kathy. Everyone looked everywhere on the bridge to see if they can find gear for a direct transfusion.

The first aid box was woefully ill equipped. It was not ideal, but enough equipment was found. It was tricky. They had to sew both ends of the hose into the Captain's and Kathy's arm so there was no blood loss. They had to pray there was enough to stay in Kathy.

When the stairway was cleared, the medics ran to Captain Lesly and Kathy; the transfusion saved Captain Lesly's life.

The 'Firebrand' took the brunt of the damage. Her engines were damaged, she could not get up to full speed. She was a sitting duck. The battle continued for over an hour, many ships on both sides were sunk. It was a senseless loss of life.

Lee was furious, all ships in the entire fleet were to maximize their food and medical supplies, add emergency defibrillators and any other supplies they might need. She was not going to lose a friend because a quartermaster didn't want to get off his fat ass.

'The Firebrand' had to go into dry dock to effect repairs. Lee transferred her flagship to the other carrier in the meantime. Before doing so, citations were handed out, many men died at sea. Everyone was at attention during the ceremony, many purple hearts were given out.

"Ensign Kathy, front and center."

Lee read out the entire descriptions for Ensign Kathy's Decorations. First a battle ribbon, next a Silver Star and lastly a purple heart.

Lee and Ensign Kathy reported for temporary duty on board the other carrier.

The captain pulled Lee aside and mentioned her displeasure about having a lowly Ensign on board.

"Captain, that is a Silver Star, no one else on board can claim to have one. One day you will be saluting her."

Captain Lesly happened to see Lee outside her office and said, "Whore, for your dedication to service, I will be giving you a beating tonight to relieve some of your stress."

"It is a pity I don't have time for a good strapping now, Mistress."

Lee's panties got wet just thinking about her upcoming beating. Captain Lesly was a master at edge play. She would leave Lee hanging on the edge, while Lee was begging for more, just like what cheap street whores do to be humiliated further.

The war room had many translators as many of the allies had to be coordinated. There were private translators for one on one meetings and Lee had a simultaneous translator for when she did the whole group. It was considered treason if any information leaked. Captain Lesly was one of the ones who monitored chatter on board ship and if something seemed amiss, she would tell Lee and they would track down the source.

Security was tightened to the point they had a video and voice prints for everyone, coming and going, and the military also had DNA samples. If you try to leak information, you would be caught before you finished the sentence.

In her wardrobe, Lee had a uniform of an ensign; just one more low ranking officer that had no chance to go anywhere in the Navy. It was a way to survive, none would shoot a lowly ensign, but a Fleet Admiral would have a bounty on her head. Being the captain's whore was another way to disguise who Lee was.

Captain Lesly took immense pride in writing down when Lee went out on liberty; if you have a 48:00-hour pass means you can't arrive in 48:01 hours. This is the Navy after all; military discipline has to be obeyed at all times. Captain Lesly took the term literally; Lee intentional always arrived five to ten minutes late.

Captain Lesly strapped Lee onto the suspension rack, and then left the room until Lee started to sag as she tired. A five pound weight was attached to Lee's nipple and labial claps, with a chain going from one set of clamps to another. Captain Lesly used a stiff flogger on Lee's slit and tits. Almost immediately after the warm-up started on her ass, Lee got wet as well as the floor beneath her. By the time Captain Lesly finished with Lee's ass, Captain Lesly was dripping with sweat and her arm was aching.

Captain Lesly called for Ensign Kathy.

"Ensign Kathy, before you is a common whore, not an Admiral, a whore who came on board late just, so she could be punished. She tried out my arm, so I have called you to continue. You can feel the heat coming off her ass, she will be like that for at least an hour. Your job is to continue her punishment. I suggest you strip so you are not constrained, and you can cum at will. They will be counted against Lee as orgasms taken from me.

"Start on her tits with light strokes and work up to harder ones. We are going to put her in sub-space and keep her there. Oh, and I want to see a slow strip, maybe even have Lee suck you nipples until they are hard as diamonds."

A slow strip was the last thing Lee wanted, but whores do not have the right to have any input. Captain Lesly had a protracted discussion with Ensign Kathy knowing Lee's ass was burning up and she was getting weaker.

Ensign Kathy walked over and put Lee's collar and leash on, then she slammed an inflatable dildo in Lee's rosebud, the one that is made for enemas. Lee screamed.

Ensign Kathy slapped Lee's face twice, "You are not to speak. You have to hear me to tell you to speak, just like all bitches do."

Ensign Kathy was a super model before she joined the Navy. She signed up for the Navy on the advice of friends and family. She was also Lee's first pick to fill some of the open spots on 'The Firebrand'. Ensign Kathy, as well as the rest of the crew, wanted to stay in the Navy and wanted to seek promotions,

Captain Lesly and Lee would back them fully and Lee would keep the finest for herself. She would also get rid of unmotivated sailors from her ship. Ensign Kathy already committed to Lee that she was career Navy saying, "Ma'am, in these uncertain times, I feel my country needs me. I may not have the skills that you have, but you inspire me to use the skills I have to the best pf my abilities for my country."

Ensign Kathy then added, "OK, whore, your mind and body are no longer yours. You will act out every command. You will beg without permission for every sex act, you will squirt and cum often without permission; you will make me squirt and cum often; you meaning for life right now is to please me.

Ensign Kathy started warming up Lee's tits. As she did so Lee's nipples began to extend further. Truth be told, Ensign Kathy wished she was the one that was the one that was strapped to the rack and helpless. She could only project her fantasies onto Lee. She loved cruel sex.

"Cunt, bite off every button from my blouse and chew on my tits. I want to see me milk."

Lee could no longer distinguish reality from fantasy; she could not keep her eyes open. Mistress Kathy and Mistress Lesly will tell her what reality was. In Lee's mind, she was doing a good job.

"You call that chewing my nipples slut, harder, harder. Are you saying you are going to fail at the first simple command I give you? I demand high performance out of my whores. I do not see any milk."

A crop stung Lee's pussy.

Lee thought Mistress Kathy was pouring with milk. Mistress Kathy said, "I don't not see any," so Lee needed to shake her vision out of her head and chew on Mistress Kathy's nipples three times harder.

Mistress Lesly was stripped and chewing on her nipples as hard as Lee was chewing on Kathy's, the flogger crisscrossed her pussy.

"Captain Lesly, beg me to give you permission to fist yourself and to chew on your nipples."

"Mistress Kathy, I beg of you to let me fist myself and let me chew on my tits. You can throw me over a table on the bridge and use the largest strap-on you have on me."

"Mistress Lesly what kind of jungle do you live in? Take some tweezers and pull every hair until they are all gone."

It was clear Ensign Kathy loved pain. She would rather have her ass caned by an expert, making detailed designs on her ass than her flogging someone else. Lee and Mistress Lesly were now under her control and in competition with each other, the test, who could endure pain more. Each one had to beg to have kinky sex act done upon them. Doing so meant you were willing to go two levels higher. Each beg has to be better than the last beg.

The end of the year was coming up, it was a time of promotions and reassignments as well as end of tours. The enlisted men were to be projected to have a high turnover rate, due to end of tours. Promotions meant duplicity on ships, so reassignments would happen. Lee encouraged all captains to have their crew to seek promotions and to try to keep as many people as possible. Lee decided to add a new wrinkle. Have all captains go and get voluntary sex slave officers from a slave auction.

Ensign Kathy was proud of herself that she was getting promoted; Lee had given her permission to start working on her Lieutenant rank.

Ensign Kathy and a male airman had a task to do. Get a catalogue of the auction and a yearbook and go to the auction and interview the whole class. Rank them all according to the jobs on board. Lee wanted to see something like a football draft scorecard. She wanted a dossier on all, so she could find a sleeper in the draft. A power point presentation was expected to save time.

Everyone came in their dress blues and a fresh haircut. They knew Ensign Kathy was there to get information for the crew of 'The Firebrand', a dream job for most.

The auction was lively; some of the captains were skittish about inspecting the flesh, while others took a more hands on approach. Cloth measuring tapes were made available to the captains who needed more detailed information.

Kathy and the airman thought most of auction was unimpressive except for one woman and a well-endowed man. She was not the beauty that Ensign Kathy was, but few were. The auction went along smoothly. Ensign Kathy was excited, and several high-ranking candidates were still available. Some of these captains had to be blind to skip on extraordinary talent.

Fifteen minutes after the jet touched down, Ensign Kathy and the airman were presenting Lee with the round one picks. Lee quickly picked two officers.

She then proceeded to pick up a notepad and write down the names of the officers and the ship she wanted them on. Every ship would get good officers. Orders would be created and sent out to the officers.

The last thing Ensign Kathy had to do was to get all the promotion insignia for 'The Firebrand' groups. It was certainly odd for someone to get their promotions from the Fleet Admiral herself.

Choppers would have to ferry the crew back and forth for both carrier groups, as 'The Firebrand' could not afford to go into port, only then would the promotion ceremony would begin. Lee would present for both carrier groups.

It now seemed, the flashpoint was going to be in a country no one could even find on a map. Lee sent assets from Europe and Australia to the area. As expected, the region exploded. After six months of fighting, it was a complete stalemate. The only thing that was accomplished was the mark of WW III. Sending in more assets would only be matched by the enemy, and could not be used elsewhere.

China had been caught flat-footed at the speed things were developing; the borders of the Korean peninsula had changed radically; real estate that would be hard to get back. Instead of a bloodbath, China ceded North Korea over to the US. The North Koreans were prisoners in their own country.

That was a major win, and so early on. Millions of people could live because of that. The win was more of a strategic positioning and denial of military and weapons to other axis powers.

Flashpoints points sparked all over the world. In some Axis countries they used the flashpoint to go into full retreat. No one wanted to launch an ICBM.

Because of the wholesale loss of countries, the Axis was weakened by pockmarked areas around the world that were 'no-man's land'.

Lee's 'Global Hawk', an unmanned surveillance drone, that flew at 65,000 feet, was giving Lee a great picture of troop movements. Lee was shocked at what she was seeing.

Stalemate seemed to be the best the Axis could do across the world.

Lee deployed vast amounts of assets to key areas. Those areas could then be taken easily, and the troops could spread to other Axis countries. It was genius. Countries would have to fight on three or four fronts at one time, then the next country would face even more troops to fight against.

Lee loved starting offensives in the extremes, in frozen climates; start in January with fresh troops to attack troops that have been living in sub-zero temperatures for months. In the tropics, fight during monsoon season when the enemy's big guns were stuck in the mud.

Lee would drop leaflets stating this week's target areas. Wave one will be unmanned drones with hellfire missiles, only artillery and buildings would be targeted. Resistance would make that sector opened up for being 'softened up'.