All Comments on 'Navy Wife Adventures'

by NavyWife31

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your story was great

Loved your story lets have more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wife fucks other men with my permission

Great story. My wife has been fucking other men since we met. I allowed her to fuck my friends. After we got married I continued letting her fuck our friends. She asked about fucking black men. I agreed and she now fucks mostly black men. I encourage her to go on dates with black men or we pick up black men at a bar and take home home to fuck while I watch. Our sex life is great and getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks Lisa

very nice. I see you enjoy it. But actually nothing looks very erotic in your descriptions of what happened. you write like I would describe a diner with a lot of people in it eating a sandwich. If sex has come down to a such mundane act that there is nothing special anymore and you can do it with everybody like I have to go to business lunches with clients if I like them or not, then I really don't envy you at all. if this is just a compensation because you would need love, affection and attention and your husband is never around and you think a lot of sex will replace that, I'm sorry to say it won't work. I'm not talking about morals or the risks of swinging but in the end it will be you all alone and left with nothing than a big emptyness. you will know nobody who fucked you not even your husband who is not around much as you say. the concept of free love has proven wrong already by the generation of 68. look where they are now. do some research and then some thinking. It did not surprise me that you never in the whole story wrote that you love somebody. you even fucked your first guy you never made love no you love sex as you wrote in you bio. so if thats all you want ok, have a good life. for me it's not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hello Canada

Me thinks that your unsatisfied wife found some guy with a

dick like Mark's and threw your ass to the curb because your

4 1/2" dick didn't do it for her. I don't understand why guys are called studs when they have multiple partners and when a woman enjoys sex she is called a slut or tramp or both.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Love it good on you, would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I can't believe the judgemental wankers on this site. Probably Christians.

Great story. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
go 4 it

loved the bit about husband wanting her to do it.can't understand the weirdos who read this then complain.are they just jeleous that their woman won't go along or are they so ugly that no one would want to fuck em in the first place.maybe just maybe they get their rocks of reading these stories and wish it was their wives but feel so guilty about it when cum is running down their hands lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the idiots

It is ok for men to fuck any and everything but not women?.give me a break..... I love honest women...I have a married fuck buddy and she has fucked 33 people.....and she simply loves sex....if it feels good do it.......tell us more........

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Great Story

This was a great intro story. You have set the table with a variety of sensual selections, and I'd love to read more of your work. Being that this is you first story allow me to explain how this works. Most of the people who read you stories don't vote. They read and go keeping to themselves. Then there are the readers who vote and like your work, a few of them will leave comments. Then there is as I call them, the church lady I hate women having sex group. They read your stories and jump up and down about how you have no morals, and you're are a whore slut. They hate your stories so much that they keep coming back and reading them, and they love to comment. It give them a thrill to try and tear you down. You'll also notice that most of them are cowards and send anonymous messages. It appears you have someone from Canada all twisted in the shorts. Maybe you hit to close to home for them.

So that's how it works. Keep writing and polishing your skills. The majority of us who enjoy your stories will continue reading, and some will even encourage you. I personally look forward to reading your next story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I hope to read more adventures of this little girl

A hot pussy shouldn't go to waste, She is doing the right thing to let other men fuck her when her husband can't.I'm sure she has had some big fat black cock stretching out her pussy and asshole, and I would love to read about them. How her little pussy throbs for days after being double penetrated by two huge black cocks. Thanks for the story and hope to read a lot more........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Question

My husband is also in the Navy and is like yours, giving me permission to sleep around. But I have only done it once. Is this a Navy thing?

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 15 years ago
I liked it

I'm glad to see a number of people share my opinion about the anonymous un-washed masses, lol. Don't let the naysayers get you down, they are all a bunch of sanctimonious cowards, always hiding under anonymous, that live for nothing more than to read a story in a section they supposedly despise, then try to act holier than thou. Just a thought you miserable people, if you hate the section so much, why do you read the stories in the first place? I'll tell you why, you little chickenshits, it's because you get off on them, you sit there and pull your pathetic little peckers because it's the only sex life you will ever have, then after the cum shot you feel guilty. I have an idea assholes, eat a bullet if your life is that miserable, but be real about it whatever you decide to do with your unnecessary existence. Me personally, if I don't like a program or a channel on the television, I stay away from that channel. Do you all have the brains of fleas? This is not rocket science, it doesn't take a genius to figure out, "I don't like those stories, I'm not going to read them", get a fuckin clue idiots, "fire HOT", so don't touch it,..if you had the brains more advanced than any 1 year old you might grasp the concept. Sorry writer, these jerk offs just really anger me, sorry for taking up your space to rant. You are a decent writer, and the story was good, keep practicing and refining HOW you write and everything will be fine, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Swinger

Instead of attached, that says it all. You would have fucked around anyway so when Bi husband said sure, well the rest is this. If the most important thing in my life was me and my pleasure than I guess this would be fun, dangerous but fun. Please don't have kids, they need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where were the wives like you

Where were the wives like you when I was in the navy ? Turning some little housewife inside out with my prick has always been a special favorite of mine. They know what they want and there's no strings attached. Keep fucking baby, and keep writing about it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have a question.

At the swinger's party, what did the other women do and how did they react? I live near a Navy base and see this happen when hubby ships out. I don't know if it is with their permission.

Keep writing. Ignore the bad comments. Why do those people think you write this stuff and why do they get to upset? You will notice the bad comments are all anonymous. Chicken shits.

HappyWife85HappyWife85almost 14 years ago
Loved the story and your lifestyle

I really hope to hear more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Let's hear more.

I loved you story. Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Navy Wife

I love Navy wife stories. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Storie

It sounds like you have a lot of adventures to tell us about. Please do, I need to hear so maybe I can tell mine too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like your story

I like your lifestyle even better. You remind me of an Air Force wife I knew. Although she was not quite as adventurous as you seem to be. I often wondered if she continued in the lifestyle and how her life turned out. She too loved giving/receiving oral sex, but I think she loved being the center of attention even more. A couple of the other wives even joined in giving hand jobs and BJs. Favors were returned in kind. I think she was a little disappointed in the competition at first. However, she definitely raised the bar a notch when she fucked one of the other husbands in front of his wife while his wife was giving another husband a BJ. After that night, some of the group stopped showing up at the parties. My wife wanted to stop going also, but we showed up a few more times and finely did join-in a couple of nights before we were reassigned. We never found another situation like that. I hope you pace yourself and kept it real. I recommend you try not to lose a good life to have unsatisfying flings. Of course, you might like the "being use" part. You might want to read the author "collamy" on this site. She, her husband and their friend established a rule to have complete access to her anytime they were together and she was nude. I was just wondering if establishing a boundary would be wise.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Tragic end

She didn't write anymore because when her husband returned from deployment he discovered what a slut she was. He then shot her to death before turning the gun on himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

can i fuck you?

DarthCountachDarthCountachalmost 9 years ago

This reads more like the Hubby's fantasy, than written by the actual wife.

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome!

awesome story and i checked ot your profile too what a beautiful sexy wife indeed so hot! Please post more

Tom xx

BrendaCBrendaCalmost 7 years ago
I thought I was bad

Dear 31, I've been married to 2 Navy guys...must be something about us or them and the frequent separations, but I had a lot of affairs and one night stands, and a few threesomes and MFMF foursomes, but never was gangbanged (though I fantasize about it). I did do a striptease at a private party for a ship that a guy I met took me to....started out as a wet t-shirt contest, but a couple of us took it all off. Both of my Navy husbands divorced me when they found out about me going out on them. Reading about you and how you just go for it was fun, and I can live vicariously through you. LOL

Owl4Owl4almost 6 years ago
Keep writing

But find an editor as your writing has many errors and could use a thorough review before presentation. It helps maintain the feeling of the story when a reader doesn’t have to think through errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please....

Wish you would write more. You make me so horny. 😜

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Squids

Squids and whores go together like peanut butter and jelly. Why would anyone be proud of being a whore?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Navy wives

Don't know what gets into them. Just be the seamen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more!

I love this Storie and would love to hear more adventures of a Navy Slut wife!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Good think that sailor got in under Dont ask dont tell.

The writer however we dont need to ask and he's just denying anyway.

Strangelove2551Strangelove25514 months ago

Write more please....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

~ 31, I hope you are still around. At this point the story was posted at least 14 years ago. I wish you would do a few more. Excellent story with good content well written about. Sorry, the stories of sailors and their women is mind bending to most withe the high number of single men in the ratio of men to women. So, some women, either through financial needs or physical or emotional needs and the desire to comfort those in need, we end up with wives breaking vows, whores and harlots moving in to fill these voids. While I would not want a wife that would bring shame and dishonor upon my family name, that does not mean I do not have a desire to emotionally or physically punish those wives who have whored themselves, by rather find it mentally stimulating while at the same tume realizing that these are not "mainstream values."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous