Navy Wife's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our fucking was really good. He had me moaning, and I was really into it when a sudden quick orgasm took me by surprise...it was like getting a high voltage shock, and I was sobbing as the contractions kept coming. Rene reacted by fucking me harder, and with a loud grunt and shudder, I felt his penis throb several times, as he filled me with his thick, hot sperm."

"We lay there holding one another and breathing hard. Finally Rene withdrew and got off me. He went to the bathroom and started filling the tub...said he wanted to give me a bath and get me ready for round two. He picked me up and carried me to the bath tub. He held me on his lap while the tub filled and asked me if my pussy was okay. I was fine, and told him so. I said I wanted him to really fuck me hard the next time."

"Our next love making session started out with a lot of kissing and touching, and Rene spent a lot of time with foreplay. The second fuck with Rene is always best because he could last a long time. Sometimes I would orgasm two or three times in the second round. He started by putting his finger in my pussy while he licked my clit, and he said he wanted to show me another trick."

"He got his vial of coke and opened the cap. Then he withdrew his wet finger and sprinkled it with cocaine and put it back in. I could feel the tingling sensation right away, and when he put it on my clit it was like nothing I ever felt before. The cocaine high hit me quick, and I could feel my heart beating like crazy. Then he started fucking me, and I was out of control. I got so loud, he had to hold his hand over my mouth. I had one orgasm after another, and when he finally ejaculated, I was totally exhausted and just lay there, sweating and panting."

"I fell asleep and woke up briefly when Rene started fucking me again...the clock showed 4:12, and I must have dozed off again because that's all I remember. I woke up at 11:00 with the maid knocking on the door, and saw Rene was gone. He left a note with cab fare saying he had to meet someone regarding business. I drew a hot bath and got in and soaked for several minutes. My vagina and anus were both swollen and sore...He must've fucked my ass last night, but I was too drunk to remember. I felt a lot better after the bath...except for a splitting headache I was okay. That coke and tequila did a number on me. It was crazy fucking with coke the way Rene used it on me, but scary too. Can't be doing that every day...it pissed me off that he just left me in the room like that."

The next log entry dated November 1st blew me away. She started out with: "Dear Diary, The cops busted Rene and Kip for drug dealing. I'm so sad :( ..."

Tucked in between the pages was a newspaper article reporting on the arrest. Apparently he and Kip sold cocaine to a police informant who was wired up. The story included a line about how they were facing 5 to 10 years if the case was prosecuted federally, less time if it was handled in the state courts. That's why I thought I knew the name. The arrest had been big news around the Navy.

I thought this was good, but there were a more letters and a more log entries to look at. If I thought it was over between them, I was mistaken.

On December 10th, the entry read: "Dear Diary, I went to court today to see Rene. He got arraigned on a revised charge, possession of dangerous drugs for sale. He took a plea deal and got two years in state prison. They kicked him out of the Navy with a bad conduct discharge, but when I visited him in county jail last week, he said he would be okay. He wants me to come visit him in prison, but I don't know. He goes to the prison reception center in Chino tomorrow, and I'll find out where he does his time in a few weeks.

"PS, Kimo was in court too. I didn't see him in there, but he came up to me after. We went to lunch, and he gave me his contact information in case I needed anything. I asked him if he was involved in any of this, and he said he wasn't. He said they had been friends for a long time, and he was loyal, but mad at Rene for getting involved with the Crips. I was glad to hear that. I had been getting calls from that guy Dwayne... fucker is getting real pushy with me since Rene got locked up. They want me to come to their Crip parties, but no way. Rosie started hanging with those guys, but I'm definitely through with them. I might need a big friend like Kimo."

I was somewhat relieved that my wife knew enough to stay away from the gangbangers, but she still might have a fixation on Rene, and now with his ass in the joint, I won't be able to get at him. FUCK!!

A diary entry from December 17th read: "Hooked up with Kimo for lunch today. I got a letter from Rene, and he said he's going to Folsom State Prison. He wanted me to tell Kimo. That's up by Sacramento, and I have an aunt living up there who takes care of my grandmother, so I got an excuse to get away to visit Rene if I decide to go. It was nice seeing Kimo, and he gave me a Christmas present, a nice crystal figurine of a nude girl emerging from a pool...said it reminded him of me. I think he's got a crush on me. I signed up for ju jitsu classes at the Navy special services gym, and Kimo moonlights there. He's going to train me in weightlifting."

Well, I knew all about the figurine...Brenda rewrapped it and gave it to me for Christmas. She said it looked like her, and she wanted me to put it in my stateroom, so I would think of her when I was out at sea. It was nice, and it did look like her, or like she would look emerging from a pool of water with her arms extended over her head. The detail on the girl was exquisite, especially the breasts and nipples. That was her alright. When I asked her where she got it, she said it was a secret.

January 12th: "John and me got tickets to an outdoor rock concert at the Irvine Meadows, but he couldn't go because of an operational commitment. He wanted me to go with Rosie or another friend, so I told him that was the plan. I lied. I asked Kimo to take me, and he agreed. I had been thinking about him a lot, and with my fuck buddy in prison, I need someone like him."

"He was so attentive and funny at the concert. The guy hovered over me like a lion...wouldn't let anyone near me, walked me to the bathroom whenever I had to go, teased me with cute jokes and sarcasm, and lectured me on dangerous drugs. He's a trip."

"They were still playing when Kimo and me left the concert, and on the drive home I told him Rene wanted me to visit him in Folsom. I asked him if he would go with me, and he agreed but suggested I break it off with Rene. He said Rene didn't learn anything from his arrest, and was planning on doing some major drug dealing when he got out. He said he was through with Rene as a friend if that was the way it was going to be."

"As we were entering San Diego, I asked Kimo if I could spend the night with him, that I didn't want to be alone. It was so funny...I think if he had been driving, we would have wrecked. Of course he said, 'Yes.'"

"Kimo has a place in the Imperial Beach Navy housing complex right by the ocean. It's a really nice location, and I could hear the ocean waves breaking on the beach as we walked from the car to his apartment. Kimo made me a screwdriver and started to change the sheets on his bed, but I stopped him. I told him I could just sleep on the sofa if he could get me a pillow and blanket. Watching that big strong dude scurrying around getting things ready for me was a trip. We chatted for about an hour, and then I told him I was tired and wanted to sleep."

"Kimo gave me one of his t-shirts to wear as a nightgown, and we both went to bed. I waited for about 30 minutes and then tiptoed into his bedroom. He was still awake, and light from a full moon filled the bedroom. Neither of us said anything. I stood in front of the window and pulled off the t-shirt. After looking at me for a moment, he lifted his blankets and beckoned me to join him. He was naked, and his penis lay across his thigh...he was big alright, but only slightly larger than Rene. That '12 inches' stuff was just Rene trying to scare me. Never-the-less, he was bigger than any man I had ever been with. As I laid down next to him, he took me into his powerful arms gently embraced me. We kissed and I felt his big hand on my ass. He fondled me and whispered, 'I heard you're not wearing panties.'

"That took the edge off, and we began a passionate lovemaking session that lasted most of the night. Kimo was trying too hard not to hurt me, and that made for an awkward start. I was able to get him on his back and laid on top of him, covering his muscular body with kisses. It felt so good being held by a big strong man like Kimo...made me feel like a little toy doll. I found out he had very sensitive nipples like me, so I positioned myself For some mutual nipple play. It felt really good, and even better when when Kimo started finger fucking me, but all my attention was on that beautiful penis...it seemed to be staring at me with its one eye, like a serpent about to strike. He was fully erect but just out of my reach."

"I moved down on Kimo's body and took his cock in both hands. He was uncircumcised, and even with an erection, his foreskin almost completely covered his glans. I started jacking him off while I licked his cock. I pulled the foreskin back before I took him in my mouth. He was really sensitive and reacted strongly to what I was doing to him. He had his tongue in my pussy, and he was fabulous, but I had other ideas. I wanted his cock in me."

I released him, and Kimo put me on my back and continued with foreplay. He fondled my breasts and finger fucked me, and when he thought I was ready, he stood by the side of the bed, put my feet against his chest, positioned his cock, and entered me slowly, holding my ass in his hands. I watched as his cock penetrated me, hoping I could take all. When he was all the way in, he lifted me effortlessly and moved me to the middle of the bed. He held me by my ankles, spread my legs wide, and we began to fuck. At first every time I moaned or gasped, he would pause and ask me if I was okay. After the third pause, he finally seemed satisfied he wasn't hurting me, and started fucking me for real while I held onto him with one arm under his armpit and the other around his neck."

"Kimo was careful to keep his weight off me and kept a hand on my ass, rhythmically pressing on my anus with his finger. I was totally dominated and controlled. What started out as a slow fucking became a bit more frenzied as Kimo neared his climax. He squeezed me tight and pounded me hard when he began ejaculating, and when we finished I was spent."

"We laid together, and all I could say was, 'Wow.' In a few minutes, we were both laughing and joking. I chided Kimo about being too concerned about hurting me...I told him I was a tough girl, and he should know that from all the weightlifting he was having me do. Soon we were back at it."

"Our second session began with Kimo giving me a massage which soon focused on my feet. I was just laying there enjoying his attentiveness as he pressed and squeezed my small feet in his big hands. I was only joking when I suggested he had a thing for my feet, and he paused, 'Brenda, when you took your shoes off at the concert, it had the same effect on me as if you would have taken off your top.' That cracked me up, and I asked him if he would like to suck my toes. He went right to it, and it felt great except that I'm really ticklish, and occasionally he would get me giggling. I was finally able to relax, and I was enjoying him when I saw he was rock hard again. I pulled one foot away and used it to gently touch and play with his genitals, stroking him and trying to touch him just right with my wiggling toes."

"Kimo and me played like this for several minutes, and I loved it, my first time for this kind of sex. But I wanted to fuck. I started to masturbate, repeating, 'Fuck me Kimo, fuck me.' He let go of my foot and moved into position to take me, but I asked him to let me be on top. I used my mouth on Kimo briefly before I mounted him and began to slowly take him in. He held my feet in his hands and sucked my nipples. He felt so good under me. At one point he put his hands on my hips to slow me when I brought him close to an ejaculation. We fucked like that for a long time, and he had to slow me three more times...like he wanted to last until I could have an orgasm. Well, when I felt that coming on, I began to fuck him hard, like my ass was on fire, grinding my clitoris into his thick pubic hair...I told him through clenched teeth I was coming. My orgasm was intense and Kimo held me tight, and pounded me, driving his cock up against my cervix when he ejaculated."

"We slept briefly, and fucked again just as it was getting light outside and went back to sleep. I had to be at the North Island Naval Air Station at 9:30 to pick up John, so we agreed to meet at the gym for weightlifting on Monday...kind of figure out where we were going with this. I gave Kimo a big hug and kiss and then hurried off."

Brenda was a real mess when she picked me up at the passenger terminal. She told me she went to the concert and must've eaten something that didn't agree with her...had trouble sleeping last night. I remembered telling her she just should have called the terminal and left a message for me, I could always find a ride with someone. She said, "No, I'll always be there, no matter what."

Her diary entries for the remaining weeks in January and through February were short. She and Kimo were engaged in an affair, and she was corresponding with Rene. When I read the first letter from Folsom Prison I sensed she may have said something about Kimo because the little jailbird ranted about how she better not be fucking him. He closed by telling her she needed to come up and visit him once every two weeks. I was hoping she'd see the light with this punk. I still intended to fuck him up...just have to wait a while.

I read her log entry from March 8th: "Dear Diary, That prick Dwayne came by the club while I was working. He gave me a DVD, and told me to call him after I watched it. It was a video of me and Rosie stripping at his house. I called Rosie, and she said she knew about it, and that I had better call him."

"When I called, he told me he was going to send a copy of the video to John and John's captain. He told me to meet him in the parking lot when I got off work, and maybe we could work something out."

"We met, and his idea of working something out was for me to work for him as a call girl. He said he had already discussed it with Rene, and it was Rene's idea because he was going to need some money when he got out. They'd split the money I made for them. He produced a letter written by Rene which confirmed in writing that I was to work as a prostitute for Dwayne for the next two years...'until we could be together again.' Dwayne gave me a week to make my decision, and said my first engagement had already been scheduled. I was going to spend a weekend with a Navy admiral on his yacht. I don't know what to do. How did I get in this mess?"

It was March 10th when I read her entry, and my blood was boiling. The next day, I checked out of my command and paid a visit to Kimo at the Navy Gym. I got right to the point and showed him her diary. He didn't say anything as he read her entries, no facial expressions either. Finally, he finished reading and looked up, "What are you going to do?"

I told Kimo I was pissed off, but I understood that it was Brenda who came on to him. I asked him how I could find this guy Dwayne, and he agreed to take me to his house that night.

It was after midnight when we walked up and rang Dwayne's doorbell. I stood in back of Kimo when Dwayne came to the door, wanting to know what the fuck we were doing there so late. Kimo held up an envelope from one of the letters Rene sent to Brenda and said, "Don't want to be here Dwayne, but I got a message from your boss. He's not happy, and we gotta talk Homie."

Dwayne let us in, and when he saw me, he said, "Who's your white friend?" He was a real wise ass. Before Kimo could answer, I said, "I'm Brenda's husband, you know her as Rene's girlfriend."

Before it occurred to this dumbass Dwayne how much trouble he was in, he got a stupid smile on his face, "Oh yeah, Brenda, real sweet..." The word "girl" never left his mouth. I hit him and knocked him out. I turned to Kimo, "Probably best if you leave now."

Two days later there was a picture of Dwayne in the San Diego newspaper. The article provided that he had been employed by the Navy as a contractor, and he was found drowned in his swimming pool. Without elaborating, they reported the police were treating it as a homicide because of injuries sustained by the decedent prior to his drowning.

When Brenda got home from work, I showed her the article, and asked her if she ever saw this guy around the base. She gasped as she read the news about Dwayne, and then appeared to relax, smiling slightly, as if a great weight had been lifted off her. That night we made love, and afterwords, I told her I knew all about what had been going on.

Brenda was silent for several minutes, and then with a shrug asked, "Are you going to divorce me?"

I said, "I don't know. Is that what you want?"

"No, believe it or not I really do love you. You know I was faithful until Rene came along, and things got a little crazy. The thing is, I can't change what I am. I can't promise I won't do it again. Maybe I'm not meant to be with one man. The way things have turned out with him has been a wake up call."

I took her in my arms and held her close. "I'm not going to divorce you, but what are we going to do about this Rene guy?"

Brenda already had a plan, "You just drive me up to Folsom, so I can talk to him. I'll fix it."

I took three days leave, and we drove up to Sacramento. I waited in the visitors' lounge while Brenda signed in for her visit. She took the newspaper article about Dwayne with her and returned in less than 15 minutes with a coy smile on her face. When I asked her what she said to him, she replied, "Wait until we're in the car."

As we drove out of there I asked her, "So is it over with him?"

She smiled sweetly, "Yep."

I was getting impatient, "Are you gonna tell me what you said to him?"

"Yep."

"When?" I asked.

She giggled, "I showed him the newspaper article and let him read it. He had not heard the news, and seemed shocked and surprised. Then I told him, 'You and your asshole buddy pissed some people off with your little plan for peddling my ass. Do you honestly think a woman like me doesn't have some real powerful friends? You thought you were the only one I was fucking on the side? So, when your broke ass gets out of here in two years, you are going to be leaving California. Come back to San Diego, and you might drown too, you dumb Mother Fucker.' Then I left him sitting there with a stupid look on his face."

We took a side trip through Big Sur and spent a couple days at a bed and breakfast on our way back down to San Diego. Brenda told me the whole story about her affairs, filling in the blanks she left out of the diary. She said Rene was her first affair while she had been married to me, and she made it clear she couldn't promise me she would always be faithful.. I thought about it hard while sitting on an isolated beach in Big Sur. I watched Brenda as she played in the breakers, turning cartwheels, just loving life. I wouldn't find another like her.

Brenda and me left for San Diego the following morning. I agreed to an open marriage for her, with an understanding she would never put herself in a position to compromise me and my reputation. When I mentioned that I might like to have a girlfriend on the side too, she said, "Yeah, you do that, and I'll find her and scratch the bitch's eyes out. Then I'll come looking for you." I know Brenda, and she wasn't kidding. Extramarital affairs were a one way street with her.