Navy Wife's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers

When we hit Los Angeles County, I took a short detour...to Emilio's Body Art in Long Beach. She got a big smile on her face and gave me a hug and kiss as I was trying to park.

Emilio was behind his counter showing some piercing jewelry to a customer, and when he finished, he came out from behind the counter to greet us.

He shook hands with Brenda and said, "I remember you from when you came here with that other girl, but you changed your hair...I like it. We talked about piercings as I recall. Did you decide on something?"

Brenda shook her head, "No on the piercings for now, I'm here for a tattoo. Can we just look at some of your stuff?"

We looked at the drawings he had on the wall, and in his artist's pads. Also check some of the computer stuff. Finally she turned to me and asked, "Any restrictions or limitations?"

I said, "No, whatever you want. I'm kind of partial to a Zulu shield and some crossed spears."

She gave me the stink eye, "Very funny."

She flipped a page in Emilio's book and pointed to a drawing of a male silverback gorilla with a ferocious look on its face, like it was about to attack, "I like this one. That's definitely me. Are you good with that?"

I just smiled and rolled my eyes, "Yeah, let's do it."

I gave Emilio my credit card, and the three of us went to the back and she got it done. It looked good, and yes, it was definitely Brenda.

It's been two years now, and we are still together. Brenda quit her job at the CPO Club, and she is working as a dancer at the Platinum Garter, one of the strip clubs that caters to the San Diego convention crowd. She does quite well financially, and we talk often about her work. She still hooks up with Kimo for personal training, but she is not sexually involved with him. In fact, Kimo is living with her friend Rosie. So life for us is good.

Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers