All Comments on 'Navy Wives-Amanda Ch. 02'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnaisNinFanAnaisNinFanabout 14 years ago
Very nicely written

And appropriately humorous at times. The phone call interruption scene made me laugh. Some very erotic scenes, but I'd like her to be practicing safe sex! Maybe putting the condom on could be made into either an erotic or a humorous scene. Just a thought. I get distracted by the thought of her getting an STD and giving it to her husband. Could be just me.

When does Part 3 happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Things Change

No longer an open marriage where she is allowed and encouraged to 'Secretly' have sexual encounters with other men, she now seeks the other men (hiding the fact), bribes the baby sitter to keep quite, rendezvous with her lover (Yes Lover) and can't wait for the next encounter. She just became an adulterous slut, hubby a cuck (inknown for the moment) and their family life will soon be over. It's okay for her to like random sex with other men, it's to her liking but only fair she tell hubby and ask his indulgence that they have an open lifestyle for her to be a 'Hot Wife' with his obvious consent or...separate, get divorced and move on.

Author, you write well but this one needs one more chapter...wimp/cuck/hot wife/adulterer (cheat)/slut-whore...Divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Vey biased tale

This story is almost entirely written from the point of view of the wife, Amanda, and therefore we learn almost nothing of her relationship with her husband the father of her children. Almost nothing is said about her relationship to her family especially her choldren. Naturally any detail of her feelings for her family and especially her children would greatly interfere with the ceentral theme of the story that is Amanda's lust for extramarital sex. So we are left with a main character who shows no remorse, no guilt, no second thoughts which makes her to the reader convincingly non human.

We are led to believe that Amanda's drive for extramarital sex precludes over a decade of being a faithful wife and mother. This of course is the story's glaring flaw and turns it from being a well written story of near real people to a story that puts us in awe of Amanda's new found sexual freedom and lust. Leaves us with basically as the Brits would say a wanker story and nothing else.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whore

This went from a cuckold relationship to a whore slut skank cheating on her husband. Fucking cunt. Die.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Why?

Why the need to cheat, if her husband said he would be all right if she wanted to fuck his friend? That showed she didn't love or respected her husband...And what a friend!!! That's why most of the times the Us Navy lose in battle...they don't look for each other's backs...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Shit story from a crappy author. Waste of time. Minus 20 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please make this a Burn The Bitch story !!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

That’s really low. A skank Navy whorewife cheating on her cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous