Navy Wives-Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached behind me and unsnapped my bra and it fell off, revealing my C-cup breasts with rosy pink, hardened nipples. He began massaging both of my breasts and I put my hands down to prop myself up and arched my back to where my breasts were most exposed to him. He leaned down and began to suck on my breasts. I closed my eyes and tossed my head back, reveling in the sensational feeling of his sucking. I then reached my hand behind his head to cradle and hold him into my breast.

After a few moments, I brought his head up and stood him up. I got up next to him, and reached to undo his pants. I pulled them down, along with his boxers. He lifted his legs to step out of them, and he was now totally naked. I stepped back to look down at his cock. I had imagined what his cock looked like since we met at the Ball, and here I was now, finally, gazing down upon it. It was more than I ever imagined, it was beautiful. It was solid and rigid, pointing straight at my stomach. It must have been a good 8 or 9 inches and thick, with a flared, mushroom shaped head. I ran my hand softly along the length of it, and then back down until I had his balls in the palm of my hand. I gently fondled his balls, which were quite large.

I then looked up at him with a purely primal lust in my eyes. Surprising myself, I rather forcefully pushed him onto the bed. I jumped on after him, and threw his legs apart, and literally attacked his cock. I thought I even saw a little fear in his eyes as I went down between his legs. I began licking and kissing his balls and cock like a woman possessed. I brought my lips up to his cock-head and let just his head pass into my mouth. I sat like that for a moment in a sorta half kiss and half sucking of his head. I looked up at him. He was relaxed with his hands behind his head. He then tried to lean up to see me better, but I pushed him back down and held him down with my hand on his chest.

I then lowered my mouth down his shaft, slowly taking him in. I got about ¾ of the way down before I felt like gagging. Then I lifted up slowly until just his head was in my mouth, then lowered down again. I continued this, each time picking up the pace, while pivoting my head and swirling my tongue around. I was obviously pleasing him, which only encouraged me. I wasn't very experienced with sucking cock. I only rarely did it to my husband, but I could tell that I was doing a good job on Nate. He moaned how good it felt and how I was giving him a great blowjob. He then placed his hand on my head and used it to control the speed of up and down movements.

Soon, my head was bobbing up and down on him at a very fast pace. I felt him tense and his cock went rigid as he announced he was coming. This caused me only to increase my efforts, and I was quickly rewarded by the first, thick, spurt of cum as it shot down my throat. It was followed by at least three or four more spurts. I could feel my mouth fill with his warm cum and I slowed my sucking, but didn't stop. His cock wasn't softening, it was still quite rock hard, but I continued to coax every drop of him. Finally I brought my head up and swallowed all his seed. This was also something new for me. I had never swallowed cum before. I just had never appealed for it. I am not sure what came over me to do it now, but it felt good and warm as I swallowed it down. It didn't taste bad at all, like how I thought it might. I actually liked it.

I smiled at Nate as I crawled up and laid my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my head and told me that that was the best blowjob he had every received. I asked him when was the last time he had sex of any kind. I was astonished when he told me this was the first time he has been with a woman in a year and a half. I looked up at him and kissed him, then let my hand wander down to hold his still hard cock.

Just then my cell phone began to ring. "Hold on a sec, Nate. It is my husband calling."

I sat up against the headboard and answered the phone.

"Hi baby," I answered.

"Hey, whatcha doin?"

"Oh, I am just laying in bed." Nate reached out and began tugging on my skirt. I lifted my butt up and he pulled my skirt down and off my legs.

"Is everything Ok? How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I am feeling so much better now," I said as I lifted my butt up again to allow Nate to slide my panties off.

"That's great baby, I am glad to hear that." He began telling me how the party was going as Nate spread open my legs and lowered his head down between them.

"OHHH", I said as I jumped to the initial touch of Nate's tongue against my pussy.

"What's wrong, are you ok?"

"Yes baby, I was just about to sneeze is all." I could feel Nate using his fingers to open my pussy lips, and I felt his tongue explore up into my hole. "Well, honey, I am going to let you go now. Have fun and don't feel like you have to rush home. Just call me when you do decide to come home, though, so I won't worry about you, ok? Ahhhh,ya!" Nate was swirling his tongue around as deep as he could go, while simultaneously using his thumb to massage my clit.

"Um, ok, sure. What the hell are you doing right now?"

I closed my eyes and reached down with my free hand to hold Nate's head down into my pussy. "Nothing, just reading a book. I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"Ok, I love you too, bye."

I hung up the phone. "Ohhh, yesss, Nate! God that feels so fucking good!" I began rolling my hips. His face was now buried into my sopping wet pussy, and I used both hands to hold his head down as I grinded my mound into his face. He then pulled up and inserted two fingers into me while he licked my clit. I lifted my legs and brought my knees almost up to my breasts.

"I'm sorry Amanda, but I need you now!" He raised up onto his knees and scooted forward between my legs. He grabbed my ankles and held my legs apart up in the air. He encountered absolutely no resistance from me. I smiled at his urgency of wanting me. I spread my pussy lips apart with my left hand while I used my right hand to grab his stiff cock. I pulled him forward and lined him up for entry. I placed his tip at my opening. I felt him press forward slowly. I reached my hand around to grasp his butt and pulled him forward to help him along.

I was definitely ready for him, as, inch by inch, his cock slowly sunk into me. I was wet enough to where it went in with ease, yet his width was something new for me, and I felt him stretch my vagina. It was amazing. It felt so good, mixed with a little pain, I can hardly describe it. I moaned as I felt him slide deeper and deeper into me, and stretched out new regions previously untouched. The further he went in, the further I spread my legs in the air.

Finally he bottomed out as I felt his balls touch my ass. He then laid down on top of me, completely blanketing my body. I felt secure as I wrapped my arms and legs around his back. He raised his hips up, then slowly sank back down, up again, then down, slowly establishing a rhythm. I let him take his time, knowing it has been awhile for him, and I wanted him to feel good and comfortable. He started kissing and sucking my neck as he pumped into me, and I lifted my head back to allow him. His kisses caused tingles to run throughout my body.

I tried holding back but it was just too much for me. I couldn't take his slow measured pumping anymore, and I began thrusting my hips up to me him.

"Oh my god Amanda, I can't hold it! You're making me cum!" He began humping me fast and hard. I felt his low hanging balls hammering against my ass. I was close to climax myself, but he suddenly grimaced and growled as he pulled out and sprayed cum all over my tits.

I was disappointed as I didn't get off. He only lasted about two minutes. But I understood as it had been awhile for him. I could tell he was deeply embarrassed as he apologized for cumming so soon. I looked over at the clock. I told him not to worry. We still had plenty of time. He got up to grab a towel and cleaned me off, then we laid naked together on the bed as we cuddled and caressed each other.

We talked for a while. He was telling me how him and my husband were stationed together in California and that my husband was in fact his supervisor out there before he went to Afghanistan. I knew all this, of course.

"How come I never met you while you and your husband were there?"

"We never got out much."

"I wish your husband would've introduced me to you back then. You are so beautiful, and sex was so amazing."

"Thank you", I cooed at his compliment. "I wish we would have met sooner too. But you are making it sound like tonight is a one night thing. Rest assured that this won't be the only time we are going to be together."

"I am only going to be here for 6 months."

I chuckled, "Well, I guess we are going to be very busy then, aren't we?"

I reached down and began rubbing his soft cock. Slowly I watched and felt as it began to get hard again. I then began to jerk him off. He closed his eyes in bliss. Once I was satisfied that it was time, I climbed over him until my pussy was hovering over his cock. I pointed it straight up and lowered myself. As I had myself impaled on his pole, I closed my eyes to the sensation of him filling me once again. After I seated myself comfortably on his lap, I placed my hands on his chest for support and began to slide up and down on his shaft.

This time I was intent to make it last, and get my own satisfaction from it. As such, I was paying close attention to the smallest details of our coupling and love-making, and would respond accordingly to ensure this time it would last to both of our satisfactions. I would speed up or slow down as necessary.

This time I got my first orgasm about 5 minutes into it. I then jumped off of him and got on all fours. Nate took the hint and hurriedly lined up behind me. Within seconds he was slamming into doggie-style. This was most definitely more like it. I was moaning loudly, now, as the only other noise was the sound of our skin slapping together as he pounded me from the rear. I reached between my legs and started to rub my clit. This was going to be one hell of an orgasm, I could feel it building. My hair whipped back as I tossed my head back and arched my back. "OHHHH," I cried out as the first orgasmic wave washed over me. I buried my face in a pillow to muffle what had become less of a moan, and more of an incessant whimpering cry as he pounded his cock mercilessly into me.

Then I laid down on my back and he threw himself down on top of me, and began fucking me like a stallion. By this point my mind was not capable of rational thought. The feeling of our sex together had driven my mind into a state of sensory overload. I began screaming sex talk.

"Fuck ya Nate! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder, HARDER!

Nate obliged me, slamming as fast as he could.

"OHHH my fucking god! I love your cock! I LOVE your fucking cock SOOOO much. God yessss! I want you to fuck me all the time. This is your pussy now. I want you to fuck it whenever you want. HARDER, HARDER!"

I was no longer in control as I reached an earth-shattering orgasm. I screamed so loud, I thought the neighbor's might hear it. Somewhere in my sex-crazed mind, I thought I heard my phone ringing. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:45. We had been fucking for nearly an hour and a half.

The voice mail picked up my husband's call as I continued to wail and scream along with Nate's growling and grunting.

"Hey honey, I guess you must be sleeping. Just calling to let you know that I will be leaving and coming home within the next thirty minutes. I love you and will see you soon. Love you, bye."

The musky scent of sex filled the room, and damp strands of hair cover my face as I looked up to see Nate grimace. The skin of our glistening, sweat slickened bodies, continued to slide and rub against each other as we urgently carried on with our frantic mating dance.

"OH god, here I cum," bellowed Nate. His hips were a blur as he pounded deep into me.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I reached around to prevent him pulling out.

"There you go. Cum now for me baby, ohhhh," I replied breathlessly

It felt so damn good. My pussy became flooded with his hot seed. I looked up at him to see his face in a silent scream as his cock released one strong gush semen, after another, then another.

OHHHH, that's it. That feels so good. Empty all your cum into me. Oh yesssss!

He collapsed onto me, both our bodies drenched in sweat. We stayed joined until the last drop of his seed deposited into me. He brushed the hair from my face, then we kissed as we smiled and giggled in post-coital bliss.

"My husband will be home soon," I reminded him.

"Right."

"That felt so wonderful, Nate. Thank you."

We got up to dress. As I stood up on shaky legs, I could feel his seed leaking out of me. I asked when was he heading back to Norfolk, and he said tomorrow. I told him to not check out of his hotel right away because I would be by to visit and see him off tomorrow. I walked him to the door, where we kissed passionately before he left. I went back upstairs and took a quick shower. Then I went across the street to get the girls.

Shelley, the 15 year old babysitter, answered the door. She said the girls had a great time. I paid her, then she asked who was the guy that just left our house. I told her he was a good friend. She gave me a knowing grin.

"Listen, here is another $50 dollars, Shelley, not to tell my husband that you babysat tonight, or about the guy at the house. Understand?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. P, I understand. And if you need me to cover for you again, I will."

I took the girls home and tucked them into bed, then got myself in bed. Not 5 minutes after I turned out the lights, my husband arrived home.

**************************************************

The next morning, I awoke and rolled over to see my husband sleeping. I kissed him and told him good morning. Then I got dressed and went downstairs to start making breakfast. After breakfast was made, I got the girls up, and soon after my husband came downstairs. We all sat and had a great morning. After we finished eating the girls went upstairs to play, and the hubby told me all about his night.

I was glowing from last night. I wanted to somehow tell my husband, but I felt it wasn't the right time. My husband sat down to watch his college football on TV. I went upstairs and texted Nate, telling him I will be at his hotel room in an hour. I got dressed and went downstairs. I told my husband that I had to go do a little bit of grocery shopping and asked if he could stay with the girls. Then I kissed him and hurried out the door. I drove the short distance to Nate's hotel.

I walked up to his room and knocked. He answered with a smile that matched the smile I had. I entered into his room.

Thirty minutes later, we were naked on the bed. He was ramming me hard and fast from behind, leaning over my back and holding on to the head board, which gave him maximum thrusting power. Not too much later, we both climaxed together, and we collapsed, with him on my back, and still inside of me. After he finished filling me with his seed, he slipped out and we lay next to each other to catch our breath.

We laid together, spent in the aftermath of our coupling, for a short time and talked. I thought about when he might be coming back up to visit, and asked if he would like to spend Thanksgiving at our house, since his family was from the Midwest. He asked if it would be all right. Traditionally, senior members of the military invite those junior to them over for the holidays. Since many are far from home, and not able to make the long-distance trips, it helps with morale.

I told him I would ask my husband, but he would be more than willing to invite him over. We made love once more before he had to check out and go back to Norfolk. We embraced and thanked each other for an awesome weekend, and ensured each other that we would like for many more such weekends to come.

I left to get my groceries, and returned home to find my husband still watching his football game. I went to the restroom medicine cabinet and took the "after-party" contraceptive pills I had. Later, I discussed our Thanksgiving plans with him, and he agreed we should invite some people over next Thursday for Thanksgiving.

I began looking forward to next Thursday.....

12