All Comments on 'Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 04'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnthonyTAnthonyTalmost 14 years ago
A nice bit of fantasy

However in real life I doubt very many men would put up with Erica for this long. Especially since she pulled away so quickly. I thought maybe Robert and Cherie would hit it off. It's time for Robert to grow a pair and end this.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Navy Ex-Wife

I assume that is where this story is going, although it is still your story to tell. It will be difficlt for me to buy in to a role for Robert in the story from this point on. I don't even think the classic wimp husband role could be made to be believable. It does seem as though Erica is being set up for further adventures as a sexual animal with additional sex partners. There are three viable characters still in the story, and the weakest character has been replaced, shunted to the side except for a last foreshadowed flush of the toilet. Three is the proper number in a coupling situation, at least as far as story telling is concerned. Let's see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Studly Tre

I enjoy this series immensely. I know Erica is the primary character and when this novella ends (wondering what Robert has planned) consider more adventures starring Tre with beautiful married women or a similar character. Thanks for submissions and I'll be reading you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
slow thinker

Robert finally calls Erica in December for a ultimatum to discuss. Is he brain dead. She has nothing to do with him. She insults his intelligence by having sex practically in front of him. She doesn't have sex with him and she never is at home any more. Doesn't he get it? What a fool. You reap what you sow. It was well written and interesting. Too bad Robert is such a wuss. Erica did the right thing by hooking up with Tre. She also made a major mistake by marrying Robert.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Work hard on your writing skills.

I almost upchucked when I saw the first "her and Tre" used in the story. You must know that "she and Tre" is correct. Your sentences are choppy and thoughts need to flow smoother. Use contractions because the conversational style is then served better. Fantasy is great, but remember that throwing in every fantasy makes a messy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i can't wait to read more. i hope she stay with robert and gets pregnant with trey's baby

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

This story just gets Hotter all the time! It was inevitable that one of them would be bred by Tre and his virile cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

This is quite an involved repressed homosexual fantasy! Such an obsession with hunky men and big dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

Alrighty. I am done with this story now. The wife is an idiot for doing that to her husband. The husband is a moron for putting up with it. Now with the addition of another lover I’m done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous