Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let him take your car?"

"Yes. He will be coming back later tonight to pick me up. We're going to go out to dinner."

Robert turned back to watching the TV in silence. Erica glanced at him again from the corner of her eye, and smiled again to herself. She could see he didn't like it, but it seemed that she had finally gotten him to accept reality. Tre and her were going to have sex whenever and wherever they pleased and that was going to make things so much easier for her from now on. It meant no more excuses or sneaking around.

Later in the day, she was talking with Tre on the phone. When she hung up with him, she bounded up the stairs to get ready for the evening. She soon came back down and grabbed her purse.

"Robert, dear, I'm leaving. Tre is here to pick me up. I think I might just sleep at his place tonight. I'm not sure. Shall I text you if I decide that I will?"

"Sure," he mumbled without looking at her.

"Ok, have a good night," she said sweetly as she walked out and shut the door.

And so with this precedent that Erica had established, it paved the way for her to make a routine out of being with Tre every night, either at her place or his. Robert no longer spoke against it, although he did much grumbling under his breath at times. Eventually, however, Robert became used to it, even to the point of him telling her to have a good night whenever she was about to leave with Tre. He began going out as well, with friends to bars and poker games. He seemed to be getting her out of his mind and moving on.

Soon the fall semester began. Her friend Cherie had returned from France, and long with her and Tre, they resumed their classes. Erica applied to be Cherie's tutor, to help her get along with being in an American college. As such, the college approved for her to be Cherie's dorm-mate. She still lived at her house, but she stayed most nights in her dorm room with Cherie.

It was a common habit for Tre to come to their room to study with the two girls, and they stayed up many a late nights pouring over textbooks, eating pizza, laughing and talking. They went to the college parties together. The three of them soon became virtually inseparable. Erica was enjoying her life for the first time since high school. She had come a long way from being a predictable, bored and boring housewife, as her marriage with Robert had her being, to a fun-loving, partying, college student that she had since become. She felt so young and alive.

She also loved being Tre's girlfriend. Their worlds rotated equally around each other. The life she was living was all due to Tre. She really felt like she had hit the jackpot with him as her boyfriend.

One day, in the first week of November, Erica told Tre that she was going to go home after her classes to see Robert and get a few things to bring back to her dorm. She said she would see him the following day in class. She went home and found that Robert wasn't home. She didn't feel like staying alone in an empty house, so she grabbed up her things and made the hour-long drive back to the college. She got to the door of her and Cherie's room and inserted her keycard.

When she entered the room, she was totally unprepared for what she saw. Tre and Cherie were in the room, and as always textbooks and papers were all over the desk and floor. However, they weren't busy with the school work. Tre was sitting on the bed, without his pants, and Cherie was kneeling in front of him between his legs, and she was topless. Erica's mouth dropped open, and Tre and Cherie looked like a pair of deer caught in the headlights. Erica dropped the knapsack she was holding, and both Tre and Cherie began to sputter off excuses.

Erica closed her open mouth and blinked her eyes. She took in the sight of Tre's big and hard black member, with Cherie's hand still wrapped around it. Then she looked upon Cherie, with her shock of soft, light red hair, flowing over her smooth milky skin. She could see the side profile of her left breast. Her breasts were larger than Erica's. Erica's breasts were a soft and supple swell from her chest that came to a point at her nipples, whereas Cherie's were round, full and firm. Cherie's were the type that guys would cup with their hands on the undersides, while Erica's was the type that the guys might like to grasp in their entirety to rub and massage. Cherie's nipples were rosy pink and Erica's were of the lightest shade of pink. Erica was small and petite, and Cherie was tall and slender.

This sight that Erica beheld, coupled with Cherie's fumbling excuses alternating between French and English words in a highly erotic French accent had a strangely arousing effect on Erica, and she felt it in the tingling sensation between her legs. The effect was noticeable to both Tre and Cherie as they both stopped speaking and watched Erica. They could see the look in her eyes turn from shock, to a desirous lustfulness. It was their turn to be shocked as she slowly walked towards them. She stopped next to Cherie, standing over her. Then she slowly knelt down, and with a seductive smile she looked into Cherie's eyes. She lightly placed her hand on Cherie's bare shoulder.

She then looked up at Tre, still smiling, and placed her other hand on his upper thigh, before slowly sliding it over to his cock. She placed her hand over Cherie's that was still firmly grasping Tre's member. She then looked back at Cherie and gave her a little nod. Cherie looked up at Tre, then, smiling, lowered her head back down and took Tre into her mouth.

Erica stood up and began undressing. After sliding her panties down, she was completely naked. She leaned in to kiss Tre, then helped him take off his shirt, leaving him now naked. Tre reached down and cupped Erica's pussy with his hand, sliding a finger up and down her slit, feeling the existing wetness while causing her to become even more wet. He slipped his middle finger into her while using his thumb to massage her little clit.

Cherie saw this as her head was bobbing up and down between Tre's legs. She stopped for the moment, stood up, and slid her blue jeans and panties down her legs, and stepped free of them. She squatted back down to resume giving Tre head, while she put her hand between her legs to rub her own clit. Tre leaned forward to suck on one of Erica's breasts. The room was dead quiet except for the sounds of Cherie's slurping, Tre's sucking, and Erica's heavy breathing.

After about ten minutes of this three-way pleasuring of each other, Erica raised Cherie off of Tre's cock and gently pushed her down on her back on the floor. She got on top of her and groped her breasts as she began kissing her. Cherie responded by reaching her hand between their bodies and felt Erica's clit and pussy. Tre got down behind them and buried his face into Erica's ass, licking her pussy, while he rubbed on Cherie's vagina below. Erica raised up her head and moaned, then went down to suck on Cherie's breast. Erica began moving her hips, accentuating the feeling of Tre's tongue up her slit. She then pressed down, mashing her clit against Cherie's. She continued with this, up to Tre's tongue, down to Cherie's clit. It wasn't long before both Cherie and Erica out in unison in ecstasy.

Erica flipped over, positioning her pussy directly above Cherie's face. Cherie lifted up her head, and her tongue began lapping at Erica's vagina. Meanwhile, both Tre and Erica had buried their heads between Cherie's spread open legs, and were busy at work with the prize that lay between them. Erica loved the thin strip of soft red pubic hair that was brushing against her chin and cheek. Likewise, Cherie liked the so-blonde, almost invisible, no-need-to-shave pubic mound that belonged to Erica. And Tre, well he was considering himself as probably the luckiest guy on Earth at that moment, about to fuck the two pussies that belong to these two incredibly hot, white, women.

Tre had always had a thing for white women, and the fact that both of them were married somehow made it all the more better to Tre. Perhaps it was the conquest of something that belonged to another, something that was sacred and off-limits. He couldn't explain the reason, nor was he interesting in explaining them. Sure, he knew it was wrong, but that wasn't going to stop him from fucking their pussies. Besides, when it came to Erica, her marriage had become a mere technicality. Her pussy belonged to him now anyways.

Cherie took her face out of Erica's crotch just long enough to let out a moan as Tre and Erica busily pleasured her with their tongues.

"Oui! I love that! It feels so good!", she moaned.

Cherie resumed eating Erica's pussy. Seconds later it was Erica's turn to lift her head up, and she giggled out of sexual pleasure as Cherie held onto her thighs to hold her hips still.

"Tre, darling?", Erica breathed huskily.

Tre looked up at Erica. She softly caressed his cheek as she gave him a kiss. She broke from him and looked at him with glazed eyes.

"Fuck her. She needs you to fuck her now!"

Tre needed no other encouragement. He brought himself upright and shuffled into position. Erica took hold of Tre rigid and ready to go shaft, and pulling him closer, lined him up for entry. With her other hand, she used her fingers to spread Cherie's labia open. With her face less than an inch from Cherie's pussy, Erica could see her vaginal hole. Erica extended her tongue to lick at her opening.

Cherie, with her face still pressed firmly between Erica's legs, was not aware that she was about to be penetrated. As Erica brought the head of Tre's cock to Cherie's opening, she flickered and swirled her tongue over and around his big, black knob. As his black flesh made contact with Cherie's soft pink flesh, her hips jumped in surprise. Tre quickly pushed forward, pushing the head inside of her.

"Mmmmmm." She brought her legs up and bent them at the knees. Erica helped her by spreading her legs further open. She then proceeded to lick her clit, letting her tongue travel downward, then up along Tre's shaft as it ever so slowly disappeared further into Cherie. Erica swung her leg over and climbed off from on top of Cherie. She laid next to her, fondling her breasts and whispering reassurances into her ear as Tre continued to penetrate her.

Cherie turned her head to face Erica and they began to deeply kiss each other. The deeper than Tre went the more that Cherie moaned into Erica mouth. After what seemed like an eternity, Tre was finally buried into her up to his balls. He slowly pulled his whole length out, then pressed forward. He did this slowly another five times until Cherie's pussy had comfortably conformed to his length and circumference. At that point, there was no stopping Tre. He grabbed Cherie's legs and positioned them on his shoulders. He then proceeded to fuck her steadily and in earnest.

"OUI! MY GOD! I have never felt a dick as good as yours! DON'T STOP!"

Tre began hammering hard into her. It was hard to tell how many orgasms Cherie had. Her legs were flailing in the air, with the bottom of her feet facing skyward. Erica knew the look on Tre's face only too well. He was getting close.

"Ohhhh, shit! HERE IT COMES!", Tre growled.

Cherie began screaming loudly.

Erica quickly shot down to where the action was. She watched closely at Tre's cock where it was going into Cherie's pussy. His shaft was coated in white from Cherie's cum. Within seconds Tre's thick white semen began shooting out of the sides of her pussy as Tre continued pumping. He was filling her with copious amounts of his seed, and the pistoning action, together with the suction caused by the tight friction of their joined bodies, was causing Tre's cum to not just leak out, but to squirt out.

Tre slowed down his pumping. He pulled out, with a thick strand of his semen extending from his cock down to her hole, which was over-filled. Still more thick globs of semen pulsed out. Erica took him in her mouth to take in the last bit. He was still rock hard, with no indication of softening.

Erica knew he would be ready to go again very soon. That amazed her about him. She had never known a man with such sexual vigor that could expend so much cum, and be ready to go again with five minutes. He had done this to her on several occasions. He truly was a stud made for maximum breeding. This was partly why she was not angry with Tre and why she initiated this threesome. His sexual fortitude was geared toward this, and women are naturally and biologically drawn to men such as him.

When Cherie was able to compose herself and still her quivering thighs, she got up and joined Erica in front of Tre. She looked at Tre with twinkling eyes and a big dreamy smile of pleasured contentment. Together they licked his cock and balls clean, then raised up and kissed him as they ran their hands over his chest while fondling his love tool. So overcome with lust and desire as they were, that they were all over him with a primal reverence and adoration for his manly sexual prowess, not to mention the tool he was wielding.

Not more than five minutes after he shot his load in Cherie, Erica sat back and laid down on the floor in front of Tre. She spread her legs wide open, inviting, even begging, Tre to climb between them. He held her by her love handles and eased forward, sliding into an extremely wet and willing pussy. Erica watched as Cherie sat back and watched while rubbing her own clit. Erica looked down at Cherie's pussy to see Tre's sperm slowly oozing out of her vaginal opening.

Tre began a good rhythm, bringing Erica to orgasm within a few minutes. She propped herself up on her elbows and lifted her knees almost up to her chest. She looked down and watched in delightful amazement his cock plowing in and out of her. They fucked in this position for at least ten minutes before Erica pulled away, turned around, and arched her back, causing her butt to stick up and out in the air.

Tre pulled her back onto him. He quickly hammered her, sending shock waves of pleasure through her body. She turned back to look at him, smiling, before crying out in ecstasy. Each thrust he gave into her pushed her body forward, but he held tightly onto her hips so he would stayed coupled to her.

He pulled out, and with quickness she turned around and gently pressed him lying down on his back. She climbed on top of him until she was positioned just over his groin, then she eased down onto him, sliding down his cock until she felt him fully inside her once again. She placed her hands flat against his chest and began rocking her hips in an up and down movement.

She gradually picked up speed until, before long, she was bouncing up and down on him. It was enough to have her breasts bouncing as well, and Tre, who had always loved Erica's breasts since he first gazed upon them, couldn't help to reach out with to grasp them with both of his hands. He alternated by rubbing and squeezing them firmly. Erica tossed her head back and moaned loudly.

"OH, Erica, baby, get ready! It's cumming! OH, FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!"

He began thrusting up fast and hard, nearly bucking Erica off of him in the process. She leaned forward, laying on his chest, and embraced him, letting him do the work. In this position, Tre's cock curved upward and back as he thrust up, allowing him to penetrate Erica even further. His hips became a veritable blur as his cock tensed and swelled with imminent release. Erica grabbed Tre's head in both of her hands and smashed her open lips into his.

The first blast of seed erupted into her like a launching rocket, going deep inside of her. Erica could feel his cock swell with each successive wave ejaculating into her. She felt his warm essence fill her completely, and still his cock shot more and more. As with Cherie, she began to feel it coming out forcefully from the sides of her cunt around his cock. She tightened her vaginal muscles around his cock, trying to create a seal to prevent the escape of any more of his semen and to keep as much of it inside her as she could. She felt his warmth spread, and it felt fuzzy and slightly ticklish as the walls of her uterus became coated in Tre's baby making sperm.

Erica thought, although not for the first time, about how it might not be a bad thing to stop taking her birth control pills. She gave a little smile as she thought of doing it. It's not a bad idea at all, she thought giddily. The idea of Tre impregnating her and fathering a child through her gave her heart a nice flutter in her chest. She almost laughed out loud as she then thought about how her husband might not approve of it, although it did seem to her quite selfish of him to begrudge her getting pregnant by Tre, since he would never be able to get her pregnant himself. It is her choice after all. It shouldn't matter whether he approves of it or not. She would think more of it later and eventually talk it over with Tre as well. But already her mind was set. She wanted to get pregnant by Tre, and she wanted his baby.

She felt the last drops of seed transfer from him into her. His pumping slowed to a stop. She gave a little jump as she felt hands on both her ass cheeks and someone licking her pussy from behind. She almost had forgotten Cherie was there. Tre had fucked her so good that it left her a little senseless and forgetful of her surroundings. Erica and Tre remained still, embracing and joined at the hips for a moment with her head resting on his shoulder. She lifted herself up and off of him. His worn out member slipped out of her and plopped onto his stomach. Cherie took him in her hand to lick him clean.

Both women now sat back with big smiles and dreamy contented looks in their eyes. Both were over-filled with Tre's seed, and some of it began leaking out and running down their thighs. They sat around and talked about how wonderful the sex was between the three of them for several moments, before cleaning themselves up. Tre then suggested they walk down to the all night diner across from the college for a bite to eat and some coffee. The three of them walked across the campus happily content from the evening's events. They sat for about an hour at the dinner as they ate and drank some coffee, laughing and talking like friends do. Nobody who looked at them would think they were anything other than friends. But for them, after tonight, their relationship would move beyond just friendship.

They got back to Erica and Cherie's room a little past midnight. They spread out all the blankets and pillows from both beds onto the floor. It wasn't long before all three of them were naked once again, playfully tickling and wrestling with each other on the floor. And not much longer after that, their playful romping around would lead to the three of them intertwined, once again, in various sexual positions. Finally, around sunrise, the two girls fell asleep with Tre, on either side of him, all naked, all exhausted and sexually spent, satiated, and satisfied.

The next day, while on a break between classes, Cherie and Erica sat together on a bench in the campus green. They hadn't gotten much sleep, but they were all smiles and giggles when they looked at each other and shared thoughts from last night.

"What happened to you, Cherie? I mean, I could tell that you were always interested in the thought of having sex with a black guy, but you were also so committed to your husband. You were always pushing guys away from you at all the parties back during the summer. What happen to change you?"

"I don't know. My husband and I argued a lot when I visited home. I don't think he can handle the strain of a long-distance marriage. It is starting to show in his behavior. Erica, I just wanted to tell you on sorry I did that, it just happened, you know, unexpectedly."

"No, no, no, Cherie! It's ok. I really had fun last night. I have never been with a girl, in fact I never really even thought of it seriously. As for Tre, well I couldn't ask for anyone better to share him with than my best friend. I trust you."