Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there is something else, Erica, which I am afraid of. I am not on the pill."

"Really? When is your period due?"

"I think in two weeks. Oh, Erica! I am really so sorry. I just hope I don't get pregnant."

Erica laughed, to Cherie's astonishment and confusion.

"Cherie, strangely enough the thought of you being pregnant from Tre doesn't bother me. I wouldn't mind if you are. I think you should worry more about your husband. I think he might be pissed."

"Ah, oui, but honestly, I don't think we will be husband and wife for too much longer, and this could turn out to be the raison d'etre."

"Oh, so what will you do if you are pregnant? Would you mind having a child by Tre?"

"Oh, oui, I wouldn't dislike it. I will love the baby very much. Many women in France have child from black man. Black man in France love many white women. It is common and not seen as a bad thing like here in America. It is just my hope that I finish my studies and find good job first."

"But you will graduate after next spring right?"

"Oui."

"So if you are pregnant then that would mean you wouldn't have the baby until after graduation. So it will be good."

"Oui, I hope so."

Erica told Cherie that she was thinking about getting pregnant by Tre also. They talked a short time about that before it was time to return to their classes.

As it turned out, Cherie did not get pregnant. Although she had breathed a sigh of relief, after her period was over, she enthusiastically joined Erica in having ardent and frequent sex with Tre. Most of the time it was the three of them together, but Erica reassured Cherie that she approved of Cherie having sex with Tre alone if she wasn't around, which they did on several occasions.

Erica had also had a talk with Tre shortly after their first threesome with Cherie. She assured Tre that while she wasn't mad at him for initiating sex with Cherie that first night when he thought Erica wouldn't be there, she did lay down some rules for him. She told him that it was only natural for a man like him to want and have other women, and for other women to desire him, but first and foremost she was his woman, and he should never do anything behind her back again. If he wanted another woman, all he had to do was ask her. She also told him that Cherie was her best friend, and that he was free to have sex with her whenever he wanted, free of worry. She told him that Cherie was more than up for it as well.

Although not as frequent, Erica and Cherie had sex together as well. This was something new that Erica had come to enjoy. That was another thing that she had been raised to believe was bad. Her parents had just as strongly disapproved of same sex sexual relations as they did also with interracial relationships. Oh, to think what her parents would say if they knew what she had been up to. She was doing everything the opposite of how they raised her.

She didn't see or hear from Robert very much at all anymore. She had gradually moved all her belongings into her dorm room over time. Whenever she did go home, she always had Tre with her and they would sleep together and have sex in the guest room. Despite Robert's acquiescence of this, her and Tre still gave discretion and respect for Robert most of the time by trying not to be too loud while having sex, as difficult as that could be for Erica. Most of the time she couldn't help but scream out loud as Tre came inside of her, and she knew it must have awoken Robert, if he hadn't already been awake.

She had even spent Thanksgiving with Tre and his family at his mom's house. She was already considered as one of the family. She was delighted when she would hear them refer to her as Tre's woman. She had texted Robert to see what his plans for Thanksgiving were, but he never had responded back.

One day in the first week of December, Robert called Erica to ask her to meet him. He told her that they had an ultimatum to discuss.