Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 05

Story Info
Erica works at redefining and refining relationships.
5.9k words
3.22
51.7k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I would like to give a special thanks to an awesome person (you know who you are) for help in collaborating and brainstorming this story together. The story wouldn't be half as good without your help. And a big thanks goes out to all my readers and commentators who motivate and inspire me, even the negative ones, who I love to piss off. Your negativity inspires me all the more. I just hope that after you read my story entirely through, oh vitriolic anonymous ones, you have the presence of mind to grab a towel and clean yourselves off before getting to work typing out your descriptive, outraged, negativity and moral indignation!*

A few days later, Erica finished her classes for the day and drove to the bistro where Robert had arranged to meet with her. On the way there, Erica wondered what Robert was going to say to her. Well, she did have a clue, but an ultimatum! What was that all about? It sounded so serious and foreboding.

She hadn't seen or spoken with her husband in several weeks now, although she hadn't done so with hurtful intent towards him. It was just that with her studies, she hadn't had much free time, and what little free time she did have was reserved for her and Tre. Besides, her house was an hour drive away from her dorm, much too far away.

So, she knew this ultimatum of Robert's was something important involving their marriage. She was a little nervous, but she had known that it might come to this. For the past two months Robert had seemed to finally come to accept her relationship with Tre, but during this time she never really knew how he felt about it. Was he resentful, indifferent, or unhappy? She had no way of knowing. He had hidden his emotions from her in the few times that they had communicated, and he always appeared so stoic.

Did he want to meet with her to announce and arrange a divorce? She really hoped not. For while she had developed a strong, intense, and deep love relationship with Tre, she could honestly say that she had not fallen out of love with her husband. However, it was a love that needed a little redefining. This, she decided, would be the basis of her counterpoint to whatever Robert had to say to her today.

She had worked hard at redefining her love to him, slowly and subtly over time, since the beginning of her relationship with Tre. But today, she figured, may be the day of make or break for their marriage, and she was at least prepared for that outcome, as much as she hoped it would not come to that.

She arrived at the bistro and walked in. She looked around and spotted Robert sitting alone at a small table for two. Gracefully, she walked over to him with her chin up, full of confidence.

"Hi Robert," she said, smiling pleasantly.

"Hello Erica," he replied sullenly as Erica took her seat opposite of him.

He looked haggard and unkept. They looked at each other in silence for a short time, which began to grow uncomfortably awkward until the waiter approached. Erica noticed Robert was nursing a glass of beer.

"I'll take a beer as well," she told the waiter.

"How's school been going for you?" Robert asked.

"Oh, it has been lots of hard work, but I am getting it done. I have tried calling you."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I just wanted to see if you're ok."

"I needed time to myself. I have had a lot on my mind lately and I have been sorting it all out." He took down a gulp of beer as the waiter returned with Erica's glass. She took a small sip.

"So, your thoughts are sorted, I presume, which is why you asked me to come here."

"I've volunteered for an assignment to Germany. I leave in three days. All my things are packed and in order. I will be gone for six months," he said bluntly without emotion.

"Oh!"

Robert searched her face for a reaction. Erica was caught off guard by his unexpected announcement, and her surprise showed.

"Our house is paid for until I return and it's available for you stay in if you want. If you decide not to stay there, all I ask is that you go there from time to time to check on it."

"Yes, of course."

"I want you to do something else for me. I took this assignment with the hope that it might help us decide how to best proceed with our lives. While I am gone I want you to think about us and when I return I want to know if you still wish to be my wife."

Erica could only nod her assent. She didn't know what else to say. Robert took another gulp of his beer, then the waiter returned and they placed their orders.

As Robert looked at her, he thought of how much he loved her. She looked so beautiful and professional, with her blond hair done up in a bun, with her black rimmed glasses on, a white sleeveless shirt which bared her lightly freckled shoulders. Her collarbone showed how femininely she was built, yet her small frame accommodated breasts that might be considered average on a woman of a different build. Yet, the form-fitting shirt she was wearing perfectly outlined them, and they looked quite larger on her small frame. Her long and lithe legs were smooth and flawless and she sat with them crossed at her knees, just under the hemline of a black short skirt. Her feet (oh, how he loved her small delicate feet!) were clad in black high heels and her toe nails were painted a light pink, her favorite color. Truly, she is a wife that needed to be loved and adored as a goddess.

He couldn't stand the thought of losing her, despite the fact that they were no longer intimate and that she had been unabashedly giving herself to another man for many months now.

Erica was disturbingly quiet as they ate, and so Robert had no way of knowing what she felt. Robert continued on in a business-like tone.

"While I'm gone, you don't have to worry about anything, the bills are also taken care of. All you need to worry about is your school, groceries, and gas for your car. If you need some money, I opened a separate account for that. I will put money into it twice a month. Here is the card, and if you run into any problems where you need more money, just let me know. Even though we will be apart, I hope you will contact me from time to time, just so I know you're ok."

"I will Robert, and thank you," she said quietly, still surprised by all of this to the point where her level of confidence had plummeted.

He reached out across the table and placed his hand on hers.

"Erica, I have missed you so much and I have never once stopped loving you. Please consider us while I'm gone."

"I will Robert, I promise. And I have never once stopped loving you." The glimmer of hope shone in Robert's face. "But, I do love Tre as well."

Robert's face fell just as quickly, and Erica regained her confidence. She withdrew her hand from his.

"Just as I have promised to consider us while you are gone, I need you to consider the love Tre and I have for each other. Can you do that?"

"But Erica, how can you love two men at the same time, and how can I love you when you also love another?"

"Robert, dear, a marriage is not about what you should expect out of your spouse. To believe that is selfish. Each partner should be strong and open-minded enough to know what the other's wants and needs are. And each partner should be secure enough in their love for the other to be prepared to provide that for them, whatever it may be. Stop looking at our marriage just through your eyes only. It is obvious we both still have feelings for each other. I never changed in that. It was you who changed when you began refusing to acknowledge and accept what I want and need. Only then did I reciprocate in kind. The love I have for you is different and exclusive to the love I have with Tre. I have always loved you as my husband and for the husband you have been for me, but there are just some things that Tre offers that I need. Just the same goes for you. My marriage and love for you offer me things that I need and which Tre can't provide."

Robert slowly shook his head. "But what about our marriage vows?"

"What about them, Robert? I vowed to be faithful, and I always have and always will be. I have never done anything behind your back and as long as my needs are met, I will never have any reason to. I have vowed to love you in sickness and in health, till death do us part, right? I have never considered myself doing otherwise, nor have I faltered in that. I have honored all of our vows, but nowhere does it say that I can't also love another man as well. I really don't see why a woman must resign herself to loving just one man, if she chooses to love another as well."

"So what about me? By that logic you should be willing to accept that I can love another woman outside of our marriage, just as you love another man."

"As a woman, have I not satisfied and met all your needs?"

"Well of course you have."

"Then no, I don't agree. I don't accept you to love another woman other than me because you have no reason or basis for doing so. That would be unfaithful to me and against our vows. Now, while you are over there in Germany, you need to think about what I've said. If you're willing to accept that I'm in love with Tre, as well as you, and if you're willing to accept me continuing to be with Tre, then you will show the proof of your love to me and the level of your commitment to me. Are you willing to think about what I've said?"

Robert said nothing, just stared at her with an odd look on his face.

"I really must be going. Thank you for lunch."

They both stood up. Erica walked around the table to him and reached for both of his hands.

"I really hope you do consider the things I have said. Would you like me to see you off when you leave?"

"No, you don't have to. But please keep in contact with me as much as you can."

"I will, don't worry. And you be careful over there, ok?"

With that, they embraced and she kissed him on the cheek. Then she parted from him, walking out of the bistro as gracefully as she did walking in.

Three days later, Robert left for Germany.

******************************

Erica relayed to Tre everything that was discussed between her and Robert at the bistro. After a little discussion and the weighing of pros and cons, Erica and Tre decided to move into she and Robert's vacated house. The distance between the house and their college was rather far, but the conveniences, greater space, and complete privacy was enough to sway them. Within a few days of Robert leaving, they had left their dorm rooms and moved all their belongings into the house, settling in comfortably.

They quickly adapted nicely to living together. They would commute together back and forth to school. They cooked, cleaned, and ate together. In the evenings they would relax and cuddle on the couch together. Once or twice a week they would go out for dinner, drinks, dancing, or a movie. They would shower together. They would sleep together, in the same bed that she had previously shared with her husband.

For Erica, it was initially strange and weird sharing her marital bed with Tre, but she grew accustomed to it, and it didn't take very long until she considered it as a part of normalcy in her day to day life. The best part of all this new arrangement, for both of them, was their frequent and highly intense and passionate lovemaking. Now that they had the luxury and security of private surroundings, they had free reign to bring the sexual enjoyment of each other's bodies to a virtual and veritable art. They did so with wild abandon, yet unhurriedly with no sense of rush, never tiring of finding new ways of bringing each other to orgasmic highs. The possibilities seemed endless, yet always explosively orgasmic. Now that they had their privacy, Tre was free to shake the house by force of his thrusting and bellowing, while Erica was free to rattle all the glass in the house with her screams of ecstasy, some nights lasting all night long.

It went way beyond what either of them had ever experienced before. They explored every inch of each other's bodies. They worshipped each other as a respective god and goddess of sexuality, and paid homage to each other with new and ever exciting ways of pleasure and sensuality.

Erica took pride in her skills at pleasing her lover, especially orally. Her slow and methodical ministrations always gave great pleasure to Tre, which delighted Erica immensely. Only by properly pleasing him in this way would Erica feel her own body prepare itself to be taken by Tre, at which point she would fully surrender herself by spreading her legs widely open to him.

She loved to look down and watch Tre penetrate her. With glazed, lustful eyes, she would gaze in amazed wonder over her tiny blond, barely-there, patch of soft and fine pubic hair, to between her thighs, where she would witness Tre's large and thick black cock slowly disappear within the soft, lightest shade of pink folds of her small vagina. The sight of this almost always brought her to an instant, shuddering, orgasm.

Tre was a very ardent and attentive lover, relishing the sight of her long blond hair and creamy, pale white, skin. As his hands would glide over her exquisitely smooth and soft curves, he couldn't help but want to lift her small and lightweight body up in his arms. Enveloping her, he would then fill her fully with his manhood. Thus joined, he would hold her to him, gently, yet powerfully, until the combination of his love and his seed would flow and stay inside of her, to take root and grow.

They would live together in this way for the whole six months that Robert was away. Erica and her husband kept in contact as they had agreed to do, communicating by phone or email a couple times a month. It was mostly just pleasant and casual chatter. Erica told Robert that Tre had moved in with her and although she didn't go into detail about her and Tre's interactions and living arrangements, enough was implied to where Robert assumed that they were sleeping together and with Tre basically assuming the role as Erica's live-in boyfriend.

******************************

All too soon, Robert's time in Europe was over. He was looking forward to returning home and seeing Erica again. He had carried the hope of their marriage with him the whole time, and Erica's attitude during the times he had talked to her had bolstered this hope. In their last conversation, a week ago, she had expressed that she too was looking forward to his homecoming and told him that she would meet him at the airport.

Robert knew that his decision to spend some time away from his wife in Europe had been a good and sound one, for it seemed that the intended effect to draw them closer together had succeeded. He had come to realize that his love and need for her was too strong and he couldn't bear the thought of being without her. She seemed she felt the same way.

While Robert didn't know what the relationship dynamics between her and Tre would be like once he returned, he was determined to adopt the policy of open-mindedness, just as she had wanted him to do before he left. All he wanted really was to be with her and to see her happy. Beyond that nothing else really mattered.

As he exited the plane and walked through the terminal, he could barely contain his excitement at being reunited with Erica. Finally he came to a large area where a large crowd had gathered to greet the arriving travelers. He easily spotted his wife among the crowd. She was holding a sign that read "Welcome Home Robert!". When she spotted him she smiled and waved.

Robert broke out into a big, happy smile as he made his way to her. She was every much the beauty that he had carried in his mind for the past six months, even more so actually. Even from a distance her skin possessed a glowing, radiant sheen. She was dazzlingly dressed in a flowing white summer dress.

They moved to give each other a welcoming embrace.

"How was your flight dear?" Erica asked.

"Very long...ummm."

Robert shifted his body within their embrace. He immediately sensed something was not quite right and was thrown of kilter as he tried to figure out why their embrace was awkward. Confusedly he looked down.

"Wha...what is that?"

Erica grinned big as she looked at his confused expression. She reached down and smoothed her loose fitting dress tightly against her abdomen, revealing a slightly swollen bulge in her belly.

"That," Erica announced proudly, "is going to be little Tre jr. Well, really, I haven't yet decided on the name, but that is who that is going to be."

"Oh....wow!" Robert said weakly. He felt his knees grow weak and his head felt like it was spinning. He barely heard Erica continuing to talk and was having a hard time registering what she was saying.

"I'm almost five months along now," she was saying happily. "I can already begin to feel him making little fluttering movements inside of me. The feeling is indescribable, sort of like butterflies in my stomach. I love how it feels. Oh, I'm so excited! Of course, Tre is very happy, too. Oh, Robert, what am I thinking? You must want to get home and relax after your long flight. You look exhausted. Let's go get your luggage. We can talk more about this on the drive home."

All Robert could do was nod and follow his wife to the luggage pick-up area.

******************************

On the drive home, Robert sat quietly in the passenger seat. He barely spoke the whole way. He just sat dumbly as he listened to the love of his life blissfully recount the story of how she became pregnant by another man. She was seemingly unaware or unconcerned of the effect this all was having on Robert. In fact, she seemed happier than he ever had remembered. She was smiling all the while she was talking.

"So one day, oh, maybe about two or three weeks after you had left, I think, Tre and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. We were watching some program, you know, the ones about pregnancies and babies. Well, that is how we got started on the subject. At first, I thought he was just joking, talking about it just so we could go to bed and start fooling around. But when I laughed it off, he looked at me and said he was serious. He said he would really like to have a baby with me. It really surprised me. I was like 'Oh, wow! Really?' So we began seriously discussing it and after a while we found that the timing was really perfect. We were both enjoying living together, we were really enjoying being together, and our schooling was going along perfectly. So we just decided it was the perfect time to have a baby, you know?"

"So that same night I went off of my birth control pills and tossed them out, knowing I wouldn't need them anymore. We hopped in bed and got to business right away. Oh my goodness," she giggled. "Honey, let me tell you. You should've seen Tre! He was so eager! That first night we must have tried four or five times. But I'm fairly certain that it was on the third day that we conceived. It's hard to explain, but as I lay on the bed after we had finished, I swear I could feel a difference from all the other times. It was such a warm feeling and I just knew that one of his little swimmers had found its mark."

"Why didn't you mention this to me? Don't you think you should've said something?"

"Oh, well, honey, I thought it would've been better to surprise you with it. I didn't know how you would take it at first and I didn't want you to have any distractions while you worked over there. I wanted you to focus on thinking about us, and if you knew that I was pregnant, then I knew you would have a hard time understanding it by yourself, so I wanted to wait till you got home to explain it to you personally. But really, I think me having a baby will be good for us. I mean, you are going to be a father! Tre will be the biological father, but you are my husband, and you will be the one to take care of it and raise it. Aren't you excited? We will finally have the baby that I have always wanted and you could never have."

12