Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert sat in thought, his mind a roiling storm of confusing and conflicting emotions. But as he sat there watching his wife rambling and gesturing on quite happily, with her swollen belly, he could not deny the fact that, inexplicably, he had a painfully hard erection, despite the knot he felt in his gut.

Admittedly, Robert had frequently pleasured himself alone with thoughts of his wife sleeping alone with Tre every night in their house, and how casual and normal Erica made it all seem to be. And now here she was, very happily growing Tre's child within her womb. To Robert, she looked even more beautiful and sexy than ever before.

"Well, it really pleases me to see you so happy and glowing, Erica. And I promise to love your baby as much as I love you."

She looked over at her husband with a look of loving happiness and acceptance. Her eyes moistened with the onset of tears.

"Really, Robert, you mean that? Oh, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear you say those words. I love you!"

"I love you, too."

"I was really worried on how you might take this, but to be honest with you, I always had faith that you would come to accept it eventually. You really are a great husband to me!"

When they arrived home, they walked in and Robert set down his luggage inside the front door. He glanced around the inside of the house.

"Ah, home, sweet home! The house looks real good."

"Yeah, well I did straighten it up before I left to pick you up."

Robert turned to look at her and smiled.

"Oh, how I've really missed you," he said huskily as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. "I've looked forward to this moment for so long."

He bent forward to kiss her. After several seconds of kissing, his hand slid up over her breast.

Erica gave a short chuckle into his mouth and began to gently push him away.

"Robert! Robert, hold on dear. Calm down."

"What's the matter?"

"Tre left earlier to visit with his family down in the city. He might be here soon."

"So?"

"So, Robert, you have to understand. Tre and I have been alone together for quite a while now. He is pretty possessive, you know? He is not the sharing type like you are. He wouldn't like it if he came through the door and found us being intimate."

Robert looked really upset and Erica felt bad.

"Tell you what. I'll have a talk with Tre about it. And I guess I can sneak in a little welcome home surprise for you that I know you will like before Tre gets home. Go ahead and unpack your things and let me know when you are done, ok?"

Erica went into the kitchen as Robert picked up his luggage and made his way up the stairs toward the bedroom. He opened the door to their master bedroom and entered. Immediately he noticed all of Tre's personal effects occupying the place where his would need to go. He called out for Erica to come up the stairs.

"All of Tre's things are in here. Where am I supposed to put my stuff?" he said to her once she entered the room.

She looked at him apologetically.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry. Tre just hasn't had the time to move his things yet. I guess you can just put all your stuff in the guest bedroom for now. I will have to remind Tre to make room when I get the chance. Don't worry."

"Well, alright, I guess," he grumbled, moving into the guest room. Erica said she was going to change into something a little more comfortable and closed her bedroom door. After a moment she came into the guest room, wearing some maternity shorts and a short shirt that exposed her belly. She sat down on the single-sized bed and watched him as he unpacked. Once he had finished his unpacking, Erica motioned for him to sit on the bed next to her.

"Come sit down, sweetheart."

As he sat, she stood up and moved in front of him. She lifted her shirt up, but not off, just enough to bare her breasts. She leaned forward and positioned one of her breasts to her husband's face. He quickly began to suck on it.

While he did that she reached down and unzipped his pants. Her hand reached in, feeling and trying to find his penis. She grasped it and pulled it out, slowly beginning to pump him. As erect and rigid as it was, it was still comparatively small and slender compared to Tre's. She couldn't help comparing it.

Poor, little Robert, she thought to herself with a faint smile as he continued sucking like a baby on her breast. Not only could he never father a child of his own, but he also just wasn't built to please a woman the way a real man should. She loved her husband dearly, but it was going to be hard to imagine herself deriving any pleasure from what he has after being with Tre for so long. She reached down to fondle his testicles for a moment. Just one of Tre's testicles was larger than her husband's entire scrotum, she noted.

"It's all about redefining our love for each other", she thought. "With Robert, it will be solely about how I can pleasure him now. But there will be other ways in which he can perform for me and he will learn to enjoy those ways, I am sure of it."

She continued pumping him. It amazed her how she had been able to content herself with her husband's cock all those years before she had met Tre and how she had been completely unaware in the dramatic differences of quantity amongst men.

Robert was so excited and had been so pent up after many months of no sexual release other than what he had done with himself. It didn't take long for Erica to get him off. Even the difference in quantity and quality in his ejaculation was dramatic. He expended only two short and small bursts which really just dribbled, rather than shot out. Erica loved how Tre ejaculated. He would shoot thick globs with such force as to probably go halfway across the room, and he would shoot stream after stream after stream like that. His was also very thick, white and creamy, and it was so good and rich to swallow down. Her husband's looked quite runny and off-white. She never had tasted his, and really had no desire to either.

She kissed him. "How was that baby?

"Wonderful, thank you."

"Hmmm, you welcome my sweet husband," she smiled. She lowered her shirt down then walked to the bathroom to wash off her hands. She then invited Robert down to the kitchen to help her start on dinner.

It wasn't too much longer before Tre walked in the front door. He came into the kitchen and welcomed Robert back home in a friendly and jovial manner, asking him how his flight home was. Robert watched as he then walked over to Erica.

"Hey baby," he said to her, "and how is the little one doing today?"

"Wonderful," she smiled up to him. She stood facing him, placing her hands on the backside of her hips, arching her back and thrusting her gently swollen belly towards him. She tilted her head up and puckered her lips. Tre leaned down to give her a kiss while placing his hand on her stomach. They kissed tenderly for a few seconds in front of Robert as he looked on.

"Hmmm...dinner smells great. I can't wait to eat, I'm starving," Tre said after breaking from Erica. He looked over at Robert and smiled, "And I bet you too can go for one of Erica's great dinners after your long flight, huh Robert?"

The three of them sat down and enjoyed their dinner, amicably discussing Robert's stay in Europe. Robert was inwardly smarting a little, although he was hiding his emotions well. He hadn't imagined his homecoming turning out like this. He felt more like a houseguest to Erica and Tre, and Tre seemed quite comfortable behaving as if he were the man of the house. What was worse was that Erica was all smiles throughout it all, as if she was enjoying very much this new arrangement and reversal of roles.

After they had finished their dinner, they all moved into the living room to watch TV. Robert sat alone on his recliner, while Tre and Erica settled together on the couch. She laid long ways, placing her legs over Tre's lap. Robert watched them out of the corner of his eye. They were both engrossed in the television program, while Tre absently rubbed her belly. Erica was looking very content. Occasionally, he heard them whispering to each other and whatever they were saying at times would elicit a giggle from Erica, although Robert had no idea what could be so funny to make her laugh.

Finally, through some unspoken signal, Tre got up and headed up the stairs towards the bedroom. Erica also got up and walked over to Robert. She leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Dear, Tre and I are tired so we are going to bed now. I'll see you in the morning, ok? And you should get some sleep as well. No doubt you must be tired from your trip. Good night, Robert."

She turned and followed up the stairs. Robert sat as he heard their bedroom door close shut. He sat there for a moment, staring into nothing. After yawning, realizing that he was in fact very tired, he got up and turned off the TV, then walked up the stairs. He paused at the door to the master bedroom. He heard sounds of movement, but nothing else. Then he walked into the guest bedroom and closed the door.

He undressed and laid down on the bed after turning out the lights. The quiet of the house was deafening, and despite his exhaustion he wasn't able to sleep. He just had too much on his mind. Suddenly, he detected a faint noise. Straining to hear, he realized the faint noise was Erica softly moaning in tandem with creaking noises from their bed.

Robert laid there listening as gradually both Erica's moans and the bed creaking grew louder and louder and more frequent. Robert looked over at the clock by his bed. It was 10:28. Robert let out a long sigh. After a while, even if Robert wanted to sleep he found he couldn't. The sounds from the next room where by now much too loud.

Finally, Erica let out a long, loud wail at the same time Tre announced his orgasm with a deep bellow. Robert glanced at the clock again. It was now 11:42. After a few short giggles from Erica, the house grew deafeningly quiet again. Robert eventually fell asleep.

The sun shining through the blinds is what woke Robert. He sat up, trying to shake his sleep off. He then remembered where he was and why he was there. He got up and dressed, then walked downstairs. He smelled fresh brewed coffee.

"Good morning, Robert! Rise and shine," she said cheerfully. "How did you sleep last night?"

"Good."

"Well, let me fix you a cup of coffee."

Tre was sitting at the dining table reading a newspaper in just his boxers. Erica was moving about the kitchen, wearing a small white cotton T-shirt and panties. Once again her pregnant belly was in gloriously full view and her taut nipples and the discoloration of her areoles were prominently visible through the thin white fabric of her shirt.

"Good morning, Tre," Robert said.

Tre looked up from his paper, "Good morning, Robert," he said before turning back to his reading.

Robert joined Erica in the kitchen where she handed him a cup of coffee, just how he liked it. She gave him a morning kiss on the cheek, and then giggled for no apparent reason as she continued moving through the kitchen. Tre walked in to refill his cup of coffee. It was impossible for Robert to not notice the enormous outline of his manhood through his skin hugging boxer briefs. After refilling his cup, he leaned to briefly kiss Erica.

At that moment, Robert's vision took in both Erica's growing belly and the very large outline of Tre's manhood. He was obviously soft; yet even soft he was much larger than Robert while erect. Erica had looked very happy since Robert returned home. Watching them kiss and smile at each other, with her big belly and his big manhood, Robert had an epiphany.

Tre broke from his kiss with Erica. He glanced over at Robert watching them, smiled at Robert then turned to go back to the dining room table. Erica also turned to Robert and smiled sweetly before returning to her chores.

He loved his wife, even more so when he saw her happy, and he had never seen her happier than now. He knew now he would have to maintain her happiness. Erica and Tre were used to being together, and loving each other. That wasn't going to change. Robert knew it was him that was going to have to change. He was going to have to get used to making his wife happy.

12