All Comments on 'Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 05'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow......

If that is how she defines an equal marriage then someone should wake her up and that needs to be Robert.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
I suppose

I suppose that technically it is a good story, but I hated the story line, hated the way she treated Robert, and really wasn't to fond of Robert for being such a total wimp. So, bottom line, you are a good writer, but I never ever want to read another line written by you. I am sure that some will enjoy your stories, but no more for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wake up

You write well and what you have described from the beginning was a young wife curious about having sex with a black man and - she finally and slowly works it in without getting her husband upset (actually - he was not, is not and really never will be happy about this) and slowly but surely justifies everything to hubby, gets his understanding (not consent) and brings the experience to full on adultery, all the time telling him how much she loves him and now it is okay for her to love two men.

Okay, time to stop the shit, he keeps trying to love her...why? Why, because he was and is totally, emotionally and romantically in love with her and wants to believe that she will suddenly stop, return to him and their love will go on monogamously...hah!

Time for him to realize his young, beautiful curious wife is a full blown cheat, an adulterer and to top it off a black cock slut and now a baby...No!

You need to have him come home one night with two friends, a court ordered bailiff and a process server. Serve her with divorce papers (pictures of her carrying on from day one) and a restraining order, she is not to call him, bother him, attempt to communicate with him, she is to be totally out of his house within 24 hours and if she doesn't fight the divorce, he will keep her on his medical insurance until the divorce is final - the baby will be born by then...

Or...just have the poor fool commit suicide, he was only guilty of loving her beyond life itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old bullshit

She tells him he can't love another woman because she has provided for his needs as his wife, and then she tells him she can't have sex because her boyfriend is possessive?

In a true D/S relationship, the Dom actually cares about and provides for the needs of the Sub. Of course, this is not true in the so-called cuckold relationship, and thus, it isn't a true or healthy D/S relationship.

As for the same tired old justification used about needing something more, well, that is just some self-rationalizing tripe to justify the selfish narcisism that dwells in every cuckold's tormentor. If you need something more, you shouldn't insist on trying to maintain the afflicted relationship. The only justification for adding another person is if BOTH want to do so.

You want to kid yourself into believing you can sustain a long-term relationship by tormenting someone for years, go ahead and see what happens...

I really hope you'll be happy by yourself, and ironically, as narcisistic as this story makes you, you'll only ever love yourself, or be loved by yourself in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Think I'll read the next one.

The writer has bitch-slapped just about every character stereo-type. Military, Military wives, black males!!! Some many ways to go. I'd know I wouldn't like to work for the hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

This is a great story, and I can't help but really like Erica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story

I would love to see Erica treat her husband more like a boy and refer to herself as Mommy.

Darkeagle_UKDarkeagle_UKover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I am checking every day for part 6. Please hurry up and write it! I'm hoping that Tre will take charge of the situation and that Robert will realise his destiny to serve a superior black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
come on

come on happywife give the story the ending that most people and even Cuckolds want to see. Robert leaving her b/c she doesnt respect him anymore and is only using him. Let robert get his revenge or peace of mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Great Story, And A Great Series!!!

The entire 'Erica' series is excellent, to include this latest installment, Chapt 5. Can't wait for Chapt 6, and the baby to be born. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I loved it, but what happened to Cherie? Did Tre finally knock her up too? Don't leave us hanging!!!

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
No Heart

A sexy story about an unfeeling woman with no empathy.

The best cuckold stories are about sharing, this one is about her taking and not being able to bring the husband into the arrangement, probably better to say bye bye to unwanted husband. Its nice how she falls in love but it does not seem real to keep hubby around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely written, but dumb.

One predator, one slut and one dummy. Nothing worth reading, I only read it because I thought it would get better. Some of your other stories are excellent. This one is beneath your ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it's an excellent story, I have enjoyed it very much why don't you contine with a new series of navy wives Erica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One big pile of crap

She is a cheating slut. Call a spade a spade. Her telling the husband what he can and can't do makes her a manipulative, cheating slut that has now demonstrated that she has no real love or respect for her husband. Under what possible conditions could you imagine the husband not throwing them out and divorcing her?

Your story is unimaginative, implausible and ran on for several chapters too long. No new ground was covered or explored and there wasn't anything to recommend that anyone should bother reading this silly tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit

Just dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enen fiction has to make sense...

I was enjoying the story until Erica told Robert that she never broken her/their marriage vows... There was complete alienation of affection. This accompanied with the fact that him seeing another woman would be breaking their marriage vows, while she was not. I am completely confused... Moving on. Thanks for the read until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lets have more chapters

This one was superb. You really need to continue the story. You can really extend the theme. Lets not stop here.

The next chapters could be about Robert setting in happily (almost) into his new role. The threesome now find it very natural to cuckold Robert. Would be interesting to read the story from the perspective of the characters treating their situation as absolutely normal. Robert goes about facilitating their relationship as if its expected of him, despite his secondary status.

Hope to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow! Is there going to be more?

You must continue this series. Amazing writing abilities. The sexual tension was so high. Just Fab. Pls don't disappoint the fans by not writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit!!

So it's ok for her to love and fuck another man

It's not been unfaithful.

But if hubby wants to love and fuck another woman,

It's deemed unfaithful by his wife..

What crap and hypocritical BS....

Robert the faggot fell for it....

Hubby should go a find someone else, plenty of women to love out there and it's not like he has a little dick.,

71/2 inches, he can have any woman he wants

Got a feeling this story was written by a black man or a very pathetic white man

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Get a Spine

I never really understand these stories. Well...I guess that's why they call it fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter

It would be great to have a new chapter in this story. Would love to read more on Erica and Tre.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Everything

I hate most about this site and this genre of story. The racism against the poor dupe of a white husband, the double standards (as expressed by other commentators), the way he is bulldozed into accepting the situation -- and the way he gives in. OMG if this is based on reality in US or anywhere else, God help us, Wish I could give it a minus score. (um, yes you may ask why do I read it, well I skipped to the end to get my worst fears confirmed).

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Everyone

is entitled to make their own sexual choices within the law... of course, but this ghastly tale of bullying has the guy who pays the bills, Robert, deprived of this basic right in his own home. As the guy who pays the bills he should find himself a sweet quintessentially feminine Asian girl and impregnate her right in front of these two parasites in his home, or after he has kicked them out do so, ignoring the hypocritical whinings of the sociopathic Erica; thereby showing he can play the racial sexual card too. I am stunned at the cruelty of those who actually applaud this story.

Those who lecture us on the superiority of the black male might wish to see their progress in the swimming pool -- or the sea -- and then be put on a one way ticket to The Democratic Republic of Congo, to see how effectively they run things there. I feel they ought to try life without any of the things introduced to our way of life by the white male over the last 500 years or so, which include: i) modern medicine ii) the internet iii) all modern means of communication iv) all modern means of transport; v) the WC and sewage systems. The Democratic Republic of Congo exported Ebola to the world, but was this diagnosed and identified by an African scientist? The hell it was; as usual the work was done by a white male, a Belgian in this case.

The white female who is so assured of the black male superiority would perhaps be happy in that country where gang rape is routinely used as a weapon of war -- so they should get plenty of sex anyway. Happy wife eh?

I notice that the average penis size of men in the DRC is some 7 inches, one of the highest in the world. The penis size of the "small dicked white male, Robert" is 7 and a half, so actually bigger than this. To make an average you obviously need many that are smaller, so why is his described as small?

There are many liaisons between white males and Asian females in US -- some half a million marriages apart from anything else -- but I don't see a storyline where the white male deliberately brings the Asian female into the home with the deliberate intention of humiliating and demeaning the erstwhile partner white female, while depriving her of sex and affection. Funny that white females who "go black" need the added kick of humiliating the white male before they are truly the "Happy Wife". Meanwhile the divorce rate in marriages between black males and white females is the highest ethic category. Perhaps they need the poor old white male (apart from paying the bills of course -- is this a metaphor for the whole of the US?) to provide stability and anchorage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
first few

pages were nice and hot. then in chapter 2 and 3 it started to become a story with a ugly psychological twist of bad flavoured cuckolding. taking his woman away making her his - she shares tre but robert is not allowed any sexual fullfillment and classified as a whimpy guy that needs to act nice and accept it all. this story had me in chapter 2 and three thinking and latest by 4 and 5 becoming literally angry. robert is in the army and (not necessarily risking his life but rather his wife) comes home to a guy lving in his house sleeping in his bed being a student living off everything he works for AND who even knocked up his selfcentered unempathic extremely egoistic wife ? i see no love but pity and cruel characters there.

either a person who is racist wrote this to provoke and get this turn of making everyone angry with common sense or someone with a very twisted mind. the story is a turn off. one of the worst i read so far.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 8 years ago
An erotic masterpiece

So well written with great flow and character development Really enjoyed it!

brandy007brandy007about 8 years ago
cuckold husband

Erica and Tri seem to forget they are living in her husband's house. He provides

Erica 's living. Wondering how happy Erica will feel when Tri tries to support her and his baby on his income. Most couple fights are over money.

I'm thinking that's the conflict which is difficult to explore in the next chapter. Tri has no plans to move out.

I am surprised that Tri didn't convince Erica to get a tattoo that could be seen by her husband's friends. A tattoo such as the Queen of Spades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TRULY GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congratulation it was just one of the most excting and well written story!!!!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

Truly a fucked up story...

Divorce the bitch or shoot Tre in the fucking head...

Some men have no balls and let love fuck up their lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with Slirpuff - this really submitted by some tranny out there.

Don't bother reading - just cover the comments to find out how bad this shit is (like we did).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cut Tre's dick off

Put it in a pickle jar, gift wrap it and give it to her. It's what she really wants and she said that true love means he should give her whatever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I loved the pacing, the erotic nature of it all, and that it generally felt like we were reading about a group of people and the "normal" ongoings that take place in their home. Really great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is The Author Retarded, The Wife, Robert OR ALL THREE?

The wife asks her husband "As a woman, have I not satisfied and met all your needs?" and he answers that she has. Really, sexual satisfaction, companionship is not part of a wife satisfying her husband?

Now normally it is blacks that are known for being mentally weak (IQ tests going back a hundred years now have shown that over and over). But in this story it is the white couple that seem to be retarded. That alone make this story a farce, beyond all the rest of the bullshit involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uhhh...

Guessing this was written by a middle-aged, overweight wife who hasn't had anyone want to fuck her in 20 years. Just a mean-spirited, demeaning story.

Fabio1972Fabio1972about 5 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous story......

Loved this story and all the 3 personages features!

It is an wonderful and ethic homage to the Black Male Race.

Please avoid racist, dumb and moron criticism!

It happens in real life too.

Ethicly Robert capitulates in front a better man...just it!

Since he married Erica he never got her mother....morally she deserved to get mother and give birth to her child!

Congratulations to the writer.

Fabio1972Fabio1972about 5 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous story!!!!

Want to congratulate with the author for the personages well detailed description.

Robert did the right choice, he showed to love his wife!!!

Plus he had to kneel in front of a Superior Man and this is proved by the fact in all the years of his marriage he was never able to get her wife mother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
waiting for meaning full ending

every time Robert is getting hurt.. he's always in compromising situation.. he's wife always demanding.. it sucks... make her hurt once man.. she must know how to feel when beloved cheated us.other wise Robert is always getting hurt it sucks hoping u will do that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The author must be a real FemDom cunt to write crap like this.

Erica and Tre need bullets to their brains. One way to get rid of three useless pieces of shit from the planet, as their offspring could only become as fucked up as they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck Tre off

Interesting. Ar one point was goin to stop reading but was hoping the wife would see sense and carry out her marriage vows. If this husband is in the services he must have access to a gun. Then shoot the black get wife back and end his torment . I find it hard how any wife could do that to her husband. For mlitary man he is a disgrace to the uniform. Well written story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old story

Who knows maybe the author is long gone. But anyway from the story descriptions I jumped straight to this chapter and your intro was enough. 1* without even reading it, here's a tip, don't insult your readers dear.

As for your bio and ref BBC with white women.......you "love the colour contrast" Ha Ha Ha, FFS are you that simple minded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugh

I was hoping this one didn't go the full cuck route, but it did....the sex was well described if not a lil monotonous. Problem was that all of the characters were fairly stupid, but then again so are most people. Also what happened to Cherie, why introduce that but not conclude it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb

I think he should just leave and end the marriage. Don’t think they would be able to maintain there life and love they have. And that after the baby is born and all the hard ships she would want to end it and reunite with him. He needs to stand up for himself

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 2 years ago

As dumb as it gets. Really no clue as to how to draw a psychologically believable character. This was a bad cartoon.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

that made me uncomfortable... to each their own. At least there was some sex in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous