Navya"s Self Discovery

Story Info
A young mother rediscovers herself.
8.2k words
2.79
6.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sharing an incident that happened with my niece.

Navya, my niece is a 24-year-old housewife and mother of a 15-month-old son. She married Rohan, a software technologist. They presently live in Mumbai.

Reuben often travels out of the country on long assignments. After their son's birth he was barely home for a few weeks. This leaves Navya on her own and feeling bored. Navya is a vibrant lady, blessed with a very fair complexion and a slender shapely figure. Her height of five feet and seven inches made her stand out in any crowd.

Childbirth has only improved her looks with her bust now measuring a bounteous 36 inches which contrasts well with her narrow waist. Navya is a cheerful lady with a good sense of humor and known as a mischievous girl in school & college.

Nowadays, Navya was saddled with the responsibility of motherhood. Her son Amit was a hyperactive boy & required constant attention & interaction. Navya used to get exhausted by the nonstop chatter & actions of Amit. Her son was in his "terrible twos" and a bundle of both joy & terror.

Navya was forever worried that he may get injured due to his childish antics. To distract Amit, Navya would often take him out on shopping or a sight seeing visit. The flow of new sights & people kept Amit engrossed. In new & unfamiliar surroundings, the boy was less adventurous & easier to handle.

In July last year, that Navya had taken Amit shopping for clothes at Bandra; a suburb of Mumbai. The place was far away from her apartment at Cuffe Parade; a posh south Mumbai locale. The skies began to pour & both Navya & Amit were about to get drenched.

Suddenly she heard loud noises and people were running helter- skelter. Navya was almost mowed down by a crowd of people running away from the scene. Someone was shouting that a gang war was taking place in the vicinity. Explosions of bombs & bullet sounds were loud & frightening.

A scared Navya was looking for a place to find shelter. She phoned her husband who informed her that his uncle, Pandu had recently moved to that area. He asked Navya about her location & told her that he would ask Pandu to pick her up.

After 30 minutes an ugly short, dark man with a hanging beer belly approached her. He asked her name & introduced himself. To allay her fears, he called up Rohan, who reconfirmed his identity.

Navya was put off by this short fat man with a dark complexion. He was barely 5feet tall & just about reached her neck. Navya herself was wearing 3inch platform heels which made her stand at almost 6foot.

When Pandu saw her son Amit, he broke out into a smile. Navaya could see a row of uneven teeth stained with the juice of betel leaves and gaps in his teeth on both upper & lower rows. She was amazed that her husband Rohan had an uncle who was so ugly & uncouth in his appearance.

Pandu came closer and Navya withdrew herself as a strong smell of stale sweat, body odour & betel leaf assaulted her senses. To add insult to injury, when Pandu spoke; he would spit out minute drops of saliva due to the gaps in his teeth; which often fell on Navya"s face.

Pandu was carrying an umbrella under which Navya was sheltered and Pandu stood in close proximity. Due to Pandu being much shorter the umbrella was touching Amit whose was clasped in Navya's arms.

Navya volunteered to hold the umbrella; but to do so; she had to hand Amit to Pandu. Amit was unwilling & struggling; and Pandu had to coax and cajole him to come to his arms. Several minutes elapsed during which Navya's face was drenched with drops of saliva as Pandu kept trying to talk Amit into his arms.

With both her hands occupied, Navya felt drops of saliva enter her mouth & nose. She felt disgusted, but was helpless & bore stoically even as she tasted; (or did she imagine it); the old man's saliva which seemed to have a tangy but sweet taste.

Finally, Amit relented & she felt Pandu's arms reach to him. However, at the last minute, the boy turned once again to nest against his mother. Almost inadvertently; or so it seemed; Pandu's arm brushed Neha's saree aside. The back of his palm rubbed his breast & he held Rohan.

It felt as though the old man purposely held his hand pressed against her breast until he slowly pulled away, holding Amit in his arms. Navya felt her nipple harden as Pandu moved his hand away. She focused on adjusting her saree to cover her breast.

Amit meanwhile had rubbed his hand all over Navya's face smearing Pandu's saliva into her skin. Amit was still unsure & restless in the stranger's arms. Pandu began to recite a story to him.

Navya watched as the old man regaled her young son with an adventurous tale of a King who rescues a Princess. At one-point Navya heard her son burst out into laughter. She looked at Pandu & Amit who were talking like old friends.

Pandu turned; glanced at Navya & flashed a cheeky grin. Navya was amazed to see a cute mischievous smile and was taken back that such an ugly man could look endearing when he smiles.

The three of them decided to walk back to Pandu's apartment which was only a few hundred meters away. The rain showed no signs of relenting. The Mumbai roads were busy despite the downpour. The route was like an obstacle course of puddles. The path was obstructed by vehicles of all kinds and the ever-present stray dogs & cows on Indian roads.

Suddenly Navya was about to fall. There was a big stone on the way & she had hit her foot and lost balance. Quick as a flash, Pandu; despite carrying Amit in one arm; steadied & held her to prevent a nasty fall.

Neha was thanking him only to realize that Pandu's arm was holding her firmly by the waist. His index finger was deeply anchored in Navya's belly button. Navya tried to shrug her body free, but Pandu was too strong. In the end Navya had to ask Pandu to release her as she had regained balance.

Pandu' almost reluctantly pried his finger from her belly button, but not before; or so Navya felt; wriggling his finger inside the deep cavity. On one hand Navya felt angry; but she also realized that Pandu had saved her from a nasty fall. She put aside her thoughts and flashed a smile & thanked Pandu.

As they were approaching the apartment Pandu began to speak. He mentioned that he had recently bought this one-bedroom flat & moved in only yesterday. He was apologetic about the lack of furnishing. He added that his own furniture, clothes & vessels were yet to be transported from Delhi.

It was only luck; he added that Rohan knew about his movement; otherwise Navya would have had no place to go. As he was speaking, Amit who was sleeping on Pandu's shoulder suddenly woke up shouting that he was hungry.

Amit almost leapt from Pandu's hands towards Navya. Luckily Pandu could hold him tight, but Amit's hands had pushed aside Nava's saree & was deep inside her blouse with him saying he wanted to drink milk.

Naya was feeling embarrassed as she still used to nurse Amit at least twice a day. Amit was squeezing her breast, and to avoid a scene she moved closer to Pandu so that onlookers could not see what was happening.

Navya was regretting her decision to wear a saree with a tight-fitting blouse that was stitched before her pregnancy. Delivery & lactation had increased her bust size & even without Amit's hands inside, her blouse & hooks were straining at the seams & ready to give way anytime.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind almost pulled Navya up along with the umbrella. To protect herself; she had no option but to release the umbrella. She was almost thrown off balance.

In the process of trying to retain her balance, she had bent her body and her blouse was almost ripped into two with all the hooks coming apart. Pandu, reacted quickly.

Despite holding Amit in his left hand; he was able to support Navya. However, his hands were also firmly clutching her tits and he almost had to pull up Navya by her breasts.

The rain was beating down & the mother in Navya came to the fore. She grabbed Amit in one arm & used the pallu (the loose end)of her saree to cover Amit's head with the other.

Pandu used his left arm to hold Navya tight to himself and helped her partly cover her exposed breasts with her saree. The three of them walked in silence towards Pandu's building; which was only a few hundred meters away.

Along the way, there were big pools of water and Pandu would lift Navya by her waist, along with Joydeep in her arms to help her navigate the way. By the time the reached the apartment block; all three were thoroughly drenched.

Amit was blissfully sleeping. Navya was shivering. Not only was she wet, but she felt strange emotions racking her mind. She could still feel impressions of Pandu's strong hands all over her waist. Her navel & nipples were throbbing with excitement.

Pandu had cleverly; even if unobtrusively explored the depths f her navel with his fingers; and tweaked and stretched her nipples on the way. His actions were always meant to help her; but Navya was not sure how much of his touch was accidental. She felt both disturbed & aroused at how hot & flushed she felt even in the rain.

Pandu was living in a middle-class locality. When they reached; she found that due to power cuts; the lift was not working and they had to use the stairs. With the apartment situated on the 8th floor it was a steep climb.

After all the walking they had been doing. Navya was taken aback. Pandu graciously volunteered & carried a sleeping Amit all the way up. Navya was tired and had to stop for rest twice. At times she felt so worn out that her saree was leaving her torn blouse exposed. Fortunately, the stairs were empty and they reached the apartment.

Pandu had a small one-bedroom abode. The place was quite rundown. Navya was aghast to note that the single bathroom and toilet did not even have a door. The single room had a cooking corner at one end and a small open balcony.

Real estate in Mumbai is terribly expensive and it was not uncommon for entire families to squeeze into such an apartment. Pandu apologized for the dilapidated state; saying that his visit was just to inspect the place and arrange repairs to get it ready for his permanent shifting to Mumbai after a month.

The room had one small sofa & a single table & chair and a television fitted on a wall. He put Amit on the sofa. Navya immediately removed the child's wet clothes. Pandu offered his towel to cover a nude Amit who continued his slumber in his childish innocence.

Navya was shivering in her wet clothes. Pandu had to compel her to remove them. All he could offer her was his shorts & a sleeveless vest. To spare her embarrassment Pandu volunteered to stay in the small balcony attached to the flat. Navya changed in the toilet; which afforded no privacy as it lacked a door.

Navya removed her wet and soaking clothes. There was a WC which had no toilet cover. However, her bladder was full & she sat to pee with a sense of relief. Suddenly Amit woke up & finding himself in strange surroundings started crying loudly.

Pandu entered from the balcony. He was concerned whether the child had fallen off the sofa & hurt himself. Pandu was shocked to see an absolutely nude Navya with urine gushing between her legs.

Navya, as a mother had instinctively risen upon hearing Amit's cry. She was shocked and torn between trying to protect herself from Pandu's wide-open gaze & rushing to Amit. The mother in her won & her first aim was to see Amit.

Pandu meanwhile had picked up Amit & put his head over his shoulders to prevent him from gazing at his nude mother. This left him facing an embarrassed Navya, who was vainly trying to stop the flow from her engorged bladder.

Luckily Pandu was able to calm Amit. Navya was amazed at how the old man regaled her son with entertaining stories from classical literature like the Ramayana. He also fed Amit with cake & fruits. The boy; who was known to be a troublesome eater, literally ate out of Pandu's hands.

Even as Navya could don the loose shorts (luckily there were drawstrings to hold it tight around her waist) and the sleeveless vest, Amit's tummy was almost full & he was in a playful mood.

At Pandu's suggestion Navya went to the balcony & hung her clothes on the old clothesline tied there. She was in two minds whether to hang her undergarments in plain view. Pandu had already taken a good look at her nude body while she was peeing. This was something even Rohan had never seen. She decided against false modesty and hung her clothes outside.

Pandu had given her a man's vest. The cut out for the arms was huge and Navya's breasts & even her nipple could be seen from the opening on both sides. The front of the vest also had a deep curve revealing her cleavage almost fully. Without a bra, her nipples were clearly visible the transparent white fabric. Still, it was better than being fully topless. Navya vainly tried her best to cover herself as much as possible.

Meanwhile, Amit had eaten and his stomach was full. Navya was surprised to see him dressed in a make shift underwear made out of Pandu's handkerchief neatly folded into a triangle & knotted in the front.

Pandu had cleverly looped the knot into Amit's waist string (a thin gold or silver chain worn around the waist by young children in India) to hold it up. An improvised sleeveless shirt made with a towel with a circular opening for Ami's neck & head protected his upper body.

As with any young child he was in a playful mood. Navya was too tired and looking to see how quickly she could return home. She tried to see the latest news on her phone; but to her dismay the internet was not working.

Walking across she turned the TV on. The news channels were busy broadcasting the gang wars which had taken on a communal color. The government had declared a curfew with shoot at sight orders. Internet was suspended to avoid rumor mongering.

There was no way they could move out till the situation improved. Her telephone rang & she rushed to answer. It was her husband. She explained the situation and Rohan was happy to know that Navya & Amit were safe with Pandu.

Suddenly the lights went out. A few minutes later, the electricity came back. Pandu had gone down to check the reason & returned. He stated that due to flooding, the main electricity was turned off. Luckily the building had its own generator.

The room was lit by a single bulb & although the ceiling fan was not working, there was a small table fan to cool the room as the climate was hot & humid. Navya was feeling alone & afraid when Pandu had gone down. His return restored her confidence & she greeted him with a warm smile.

Amit was getting restless as he had no toys or friends to play with. Here again Pandu rose to the occasion, pretending at times to be a horse, an elephant; allowing Amit to ride on his back.

Navya was sitting on a chair & Pandu was on his knees. Looking up at Navya's loose shorts, Pandu could see right up till her vagina & pubic hairs. Navya was unaware of how exposed she was.

She caught Pandu staring up her shorts. She hastily crossed her legs. Pandu knew he had been caught; but flashed her a naughty smile. Navya too was feeling more friendly toward this ugly old man who had charmed her son. She blushed, but not before smiling back at him with mock anger.

Pandu also opened his suitcase & took out a box of water colours. Navya was surprised to know that Pandu was a painter of talent. Pandu drew cartoon characters on Amit's hands & belly & colored them. He assured Navya that the water colors would wash away with a bath.

His suitcase contained a nice painting of an Indian Goddess; which he had brought to sell. Navya was engrossed in the quality of the painting & studied it in detail. Joydeep too was enchanted by the painting.

The child said the lady in the painting was pretty but proudly added his mother was more beautiful. Navya's heart was filled with pride and happiness. Pandu agreed that Ami's mother was more beautiful than any Goddess. He flashed Navya a wicked smile & winked at her.

Navya's face went red as she knew that Pandu's words & looks were full of lust. She was also unable to become angry. She also felt strangely attracted to this ugly old man who she had felt repugnant at first sight.

Pandu then told Amit that would like to paint on his mother. Navya was shocked, but was unable to resist as Amit was clapping his hands in joy. She was made to lie on the ground.

Pandu painted a portrait of himself om Navya's tummy. He used this opportunity to push up Navya's vest exposing her midriff to the maximum. He also pushed down her shorts till they were barely covering her pubes.

An innocent Amit was fascinated as Pandu drew the portrait & colored it. Pandu used the opportunity to stretch her navel, poke it as deep as he could. Squatting above her face, he gave Navya a good glimpse of his heavy testicles & dangling penis.

Just before he finished Navya was left aghast. Pandu let lose a strong fart which inundated her nostrils & mouth. Pandu quickly apologized and allowed Navya to rise.

Navya was astonished to see Pandu's portrait complete with his pock marked smiling face showing his crooked teeth with all its gaps. A proud Pandu told Navya that he was glad she had allowed him space in her heart.

Navya did not know whether to get angry or flattered; but female vanity won. She just turned away with a shy & sly smile across her lips. Her heart was fluttering with excitement & pride.

The wind from the table fan had blown Navya's vest to one side leaving her right breast & navel almost fully exposed. Pandu softly moved her vest back to position; but not before tweaking her nipple and gently moving another finger to massage her navel.

Navya gave him a weak smile. She was not sure whether to thank Pandu or get angry with him. However, she was unable to fight with a man who had become Amit's friend. After almost an hour Amit again got tired & went back to sleep.

Pandu was visibly panting & tired. Navya felt pity upon him. Pandu said he would get take a shower. Navya replied that there was no shower, only a bucket and mug. Pandu said that would suffice.

He went into the bathroom & standing in front of the commode let loose a mighty torrent of piss. Navya was fascinated to hear the noise coming from his strong masculine flow which seemed to last several minutes. She was almost tempted to watch but restrained & scolded herself for entertaining such thoughts.

Pandu washed himself & emerged wearing a lungi (a colored piece of cloth wrapped around the waist) & vest. He added that all his clothes were finished. He had planned to stay in Mumbai only for one day. He asked Navya if she had eaten anything. Navya replied that she was waiting so they could eat together.

The only food available in the apartment were cakes, biscuits, salty snacks & a bunch of bananas. Luckily, they had a full crate of water. Navya was sitting on the chair while Pandu was on the floor.

Navya suggested that Pandu may use the chair, while she sat on the sofa where Amit was sleeping, Pandu pointed out the many small ants roaming on the floor. He warned that if any food crumbs fall upon the sofa, ants may climb up & bite Joydeep.

Navya then got down & joined Pandu on the floor. The two began eating. Navya preferred the salty snacks as she did not want to eat too much of sugary food & add weight. She kept taking sips of water in between which spilled on her vest; making it transparent. She had not nursed Joydeep since the morning. Her breasts felt engorged & uncomfortable.