Navya"s Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When asked about himself, Pandu gave Navya a brief history of his life. Navya was astounded to learn that Pandu had been a brilliant child. Unfortunately, he grew up as an orphan deprived of parental love. Pandu was Rohan's mother's cousin & had been brought up by her in laws. He had excelled in his studies.

Rohan's parents helped arrange his wedding. Pandu proudly showed her the photograph of a very pretty woman. Navya was highly impressed & felt strangely jealous of the beautiful lady she saw.

It was a full-length photo of a tall, elegant & fair woman with a lovely figure. The lady was draped in a saree that added elegance & yet conveyed the underlying beauty & sex appeal of a woman in her prime.

Pandu read Navya's mind. He explained that Deepa his late wife was raised by her widowed mother & had never experienced a father's love. He added that he felt surprised that Deepa agreed to marry him; despite being a few inches taller than him. He proudly added that Deepa & he were madly in love despite their short-married life of 4 years.

Navya was curious about their life & wanted to know more details. Pandu was in an expansive mood. He talked about Deepa's vibrancy and youth (she was 11 years younger than him). Unlike many girls Deepa had a good sense of humor & an adventurous streak.

Pandu became more & more open as he continued reminiscing about life with Deepa. He mentioned how Deepa used to describe him as a rabbit for most of the time (always deferring to her). She called him a monkey many times (playing pranks & even embarrassing her). On occasions Pandu would become a lion of a man. A male; who would overpower, tame & dominate Deepa into a submissive, powerless and obedient woman.

Pandu mentioned about the times he had asked Deepa to ride on his bike without wearing any undergarments; rubbing her body upon him. He also recounted his antics when he had surreptitiously unhooked her bra allowing her breasts to dangle in public.

Navya felt aroused and excited. She listened in fascination as Pandu told her about incidents when they had quarreled. Pandu had later simply overpowered Deepa & pounded her into submission after many savage & forceful rounds of love making.

Navya was curious to know how Deepa had passed away. Pandu continued & spoke about Deepa's pregnancy & the hope the couple had when they were expecting their first child. Deepa used to tease Pandu that he would become second best in her life after the arrival of the baby.

Pandu who had never experienced love in his life would become despondent. Seeing his sad face Deepa would relent & comfort him by saying that she was only teasing him. Deepa & their child had both died during childbirth.

Pandu's life was shattered & he felt alone & depressed. He quit his job, trying to find peace in many ways. Finally, he continued to live a lonely life without much interest in anything except his painting.

With his limited needs, he distributed all his money to charity. He did not take care of his health or hygiene. His only source of income was from the paintings he sold. He had lost contact with all friends & relatives.

Rohan was the only exception. This was also at Rohan's initiative. Pandu had helped Rohan prepare for his engineering entrance exams for the prestigious institutions (IIT) in India.

While speaking; as old memories resurfaced, Pandu suddenly became emotional & started weeping. Navya was surprised at this unexpected display of weakness. She moved forward to comfort Pandu.

Suddenly she noticed Pandu wincing in pain as his feet were swollen due to the long time he had spent crawling on the ground while playing with Joydeep. Pandu stumbled and fell to the ground as he was trying to stretch & rub his aching ankle.

Navya tried to help him & Pandu's face fell upon her bosom. She felt a wave of tenderness & compassion for Pandu & drew his head towards her breast. She began to kiss Pandu's half bald head, patting his back & crooning words to soothe the old man.

Pandu's face meanwhile was resting firmly on Navya's bare breast and his lips were touching her nipple. Almost unconsciously the old man began suckling at Navya's tit like an infant suckling at a mother's breast.

Navya was initially taken aback at the soft touch of hot lips upon her swollen breast. The sympathy she felt for Pandu; led her to instinctively feel motherly and she could feel her milk let down. Pandu drank greedily but was surprisingly gentle on her nipple.

After some time, her breast was exhausted & Pandu was making whimpering sounds. Navya quickly guided his mouth to her other breast and allowed him to empty that too. A contented Pandu was lying exhausted but satisfied in almost a dream like state. Navya continued to kiss the old man's head, face, lips & nose, while caressing & crooning to him.

She had never felt so tender & loving to even her husband. She was wondering at her strange emotions. She wanted to comfort & care for Pandu; even though he was a relative stranger. Pandu began to stir & started to speak.

Navya shushed him like she would do to Amit, and put a gentle finger upon his lips. She drew Pandu lovingly to her bosom & lay down. Stroking him to sleep she said that they would talk later.

Both fell asleep & Navya was the first to wake up. She felt something hot & wet upon her nipple & realized that Pandu, even while sleeping, had not relinquished his mouth from her breast.

She found this to be strangely satisfying . She lovingly ran her fingers thru the old man's sparse patch of hair. Pandu's face, head & hair were all wet with sweat and Navya found the smell intoxicating.

She was surprised that instead of being repulsed & disgusted, she was being aroused & brought her wet fingers to lick Pandu's sweat. Due to his mouth being partly open, Pandu had drool sticking to his lips & chin & a small rivulet of snot was running down from his nostrils.

Navya could not understand the strange desire that drove her to lovingly & caringly lick Pandu's face clean. She tasted both the drool & snot. She allowed the flavor to linger in her mouth, rolling her tongue to draw the last drops into her mouth. Pandu woke up and looked at Navya and again began to weep softly.

Navya was surprised. She felt that Pandu was feeling sorry to have taken advantage of her. She told him not to worry. Pandu then shocked Neha, by saying that he was crying as he had betrayed his late wife Divya. He felt guilty for getting sexually attracted to another woman.

Navya was both astonished & aghast. Pandu was thinking of his late wife; but Rohan had never even entered her thoughts during the past few hours. Pandu profusely apologized to Navya.

He then said the one statement of apology that endeared him again to Navya. Pandu admitted that he had remained celibate since Diva's death. However he had he lost control of himself seeing Navya's beauty & had purposely tried to play with her navel and breasts. He was crying & asking her to forgive him.

He thanked her for taking care of him last night when he was in both physical & emotional pain. Navya told him that she harbored no ill will towards Pandu. On the contrary she said Pandu had helped her & Amit to find safety & shelter. Pandu had kept Amit fed & entertained; even injuring himself & suffering pain.

Navya was unable to express openly the strange animal attraction she felt towards Pandu. Her expressions, emotions & feelings were visible in her body language. She kept caressing Pandu's body & face; wiping his tears & kissing his forehead & the top of his head. She pulled Pandu's face towards her breast nestling him as like a mother would protect her child.

It was past midnight & both of them again drifted back to sleep; although more peacefully & more comfortable in body & mind. Navya woke up to sounds of laughter. She was surprised to see Pandu had already got up & was talking to an animated Amit.

Navya went to the balcony to check upon her clothes. She was taken aback. The storm & strong winds of the previous night had blown away all her clothes. The rope upon which she had hung her dresses was had given way. She had no clothes except for what she was wearing!

She came to know that while she was fast asleep, Amit had awakened & Pandu had not only taken care of the boy's toilet, but also fed him with milk & biscuits. Navya was feeling guilty that Pandu had to clean Amit, and apologized.

Pandu brushed her away; saying that Amit was only a child & he was happy to be of help. He added that he would have been proud to be a father to a son like Amit. He added; with a naughty smile that his first preference would be to have a daughter who resembled Navya. This statement left Navya blushing.

She made a silent but solemn vow to herself. She promised that she world seduce Pandu, & bear him a child! She experienced the sheer ecstasy of femineity & wanted to dedicate & offer herself to a male she found irresistible.

Pandu evoked in her the dormant qualities of submission & obedience; traits she never was aware about. A proud educated & independent woman was replaced by a meek girl. She felt thoroughly subdued and happily willing to be dominated & enslaved by a man thirty years her senior! She wanted to be owned by; to be possessed & kept underfoot!

A delighted & happy Amit, rushed to his mother's arms. Navya proudly lifted him to her lap & spent the next few minutes talking to him. Just then the intercom rang. Pandu answered the phone.

He came back to say that curfew was lifted for one hour & he wanted to go down to buy some more food & water. He asked Navya if there was anything else he wanted her to buy. Navya blushed and asked if there was any chance of Pandu getting her some proper clothes.

Pandu felt comfortable to tease Navya that he preferred her as she was; but said that he would try; although the available time was limited. Amit saw Pandu leaving & despite Navya's pleas; insisted upon accompanying Pandu. The two went out together & just then Navya's phone rang.

She briefed Rohan about their status. Navya cleverly refrained from mentioning about the lack of privacy in the apartment. She did not mention about her wearing Pandu's vest & shorts. Luckily the internet was still switched off. Navya was relieved that Rohan could not make a video call.

She also felt angry that Rohan appeared unconcerned about her & Amit. She sensed that had entrusted them to Pandu's responsibility & care. After the call, Navya was reminiscing about the events & emotions of the night before. She was sitting in the sofa & unknowingly went back to a deep slumber.

The ringing of the doorbell awoke a startled Navya. Pandu & Amit had returned, with the former carrying Amit in one hand & three bags in the other. Navya rushed to take Amit while Pandu offloaded the heavy bags.

He had brought back a lot of food and water as also three new toys for Amit. He offered one small bag to Navya saying they contained the only clothes that were available nearby. Navya eagerly took the bag & found inside a short pink skirt & a white top which was semitransparent.

She asked Pandu if he was being honest in saying these were the only clothes he could find. Pandu replied with his mischievous smile, that these were the only clothes he wanted to see Navya wear. Navya mockingly scolded him; even as she felt a strange thrill run through her body.

Pandu then took Amit for a bath, while Navya was busy arranging the food. After his bath, Amit played with his toys & soon went back to sleep. Navya meanwhile had finished stowing away the food stuff.

She went & made two cups of coffee for and asked Pandu to join her. Pandu then surprised her by pulling Navya to him & began to kiss her passionately. Pandu's breath was smelling as he had not brushed his teeth.

Navya was a stickler for hygiene. She had never allowed Rohan to come near her before both had bathed. Now she forgot all her inhibitions and greedily kissed him with their tongues saliva.

Navya explored the cavern of Pandu's mouth with her tongue tasting the crumbs of food left from last night and greedily licked the gaps between Pandu's teeth, sucking into her mouth any food particles that were present.

Pandu moved from Navya's lips to her face & he licked & kissed her neck & cheeks slobbering & covering them with a sticky coating of saliva. He began to suck at her neck & shoulder leaving red hickeys that were pleasurably painful. Navya willingly waited & once Pandu stopped, it was again her turn to be the aggressor.

Like a tigress pouncing upon her prey, she began to lick all over Pandu's face & head. The day-old stubble left her tongue sore, and her tongue felt it was rubbing against sandpaper. However, her sexual frenzy pushed her to continue exploring every nook & cranny of Pandu's face.

She explored his ears piercing the ear canal as far as she could & greedily dipped her tongue into Pandu's nostrils tasting the salty snot & tried to gather as much as possible salivating with the flavor.

His mouth was her next target as she sucked his tongue dry & rolled her own tongue between the gaps in Pandu's teeth. She savored the crumbs of decayed food she could dislodge with her relentless probing. From his face she moved to his neck & smeared every inch with her saliva as though marking her territory.

She roughly swatted his arms away. She joyfully plunged her face into his wet & sweaty armpit, inhaling the scent gleefully. Her tongue lapped away at both his pits doing her best to lick all the salty sweat she could. Still greedy, her next target was his nipple each of which she tried to suck into her mouth before descending to his navel.

Pandu like most males was not hygienic and Navya could see traces of black lint all around his navel. She used her tongue & when it failed to dislodge the grime, she used her nails to gently pry out the long accumulated dark matter stuck inside his navel. The navel lint had a foul smell, Navya in her aroused state took into her mouth and rolled it all over her tongue like a delicacy.

Unaware & lost in mood of debauchery she had never experienced before, Navya continued to lather Pandu's testicles, his groin and greedily slurped at his penis like it was an ice cream cone.

Pandu himself was taken aback at this passionate aggression & tried to roll over to his side. A relentless Navya then attacked his buttocks, parting them and began to lick & probe inside Pandu's anus.

Pandu was almost feeling helpless and yielded to her. Navya was not satisfied at the depths her tongue could reach. She moved her face & inserted her slim index finger plunging it deep inside Pandu's rectum. She was instinctively gentle and rotated her finger till it was completely buried and then slowly brought it out.

When she saw her finger was tipped brown with Pandu's faeces sticking to it, she took her finger to inhale the earthy odor and then greedily licked it like tasting candy. She repeated this process a few times and then moved to Pandu's feet.

She reverentially kissed each toe. Licking & sucking it and licked his feet all over. Suddenly exhaustion overtook her. She just put her face against the sole of Pandu's feet and asked him to promise that he would never abandon her. She begged to live as Pandu's slave, subordinate & servant for the rest of her life. A delighted Pandu agreed and within a moment Navya was blissfully asleep.

Sleep overtook Pandu & he too drifted off. Navya was the first to wake up. She got up and immediately started thinking about the events of the previous night. She tried unsuccessfully to analyze her thoughts and actions.

She could not understand the passion that transformed her. From being a happily married wife, she was ready to debase & abandon herself unashamedly to worship a lover.

Pandu was by no means more handsome than Rohan. In fact, he was not even much better endowed in terms of size. However, Navya felt some strange animal magnetism irresistibly making her behave in a manner she could never have imagined.

Her emotions were conflicting. She wanted to devote herself to serving Pandu in every way possible. Not considering any act as taboo or immoral, she felt proudly submissive and feminine. Gone were any feelings of gender equality, which she once espoused.

She was ready to acknowledge publicly and proudly her subservience & submissiveness to Pandu. At the same time, seeing Pandu sleeping besides her, a wave of tenderness & emotion overtook her. She wanted to croon, caress & comfort him almost in a motherly way.

She gently leant over Pandu, guided one swollen milk laden nipple into his mouth and as Pandu instinctively even asleep began to suck & nurse at her breast, Navya felt pride & happiness in being able to feed him.

A groggy Pandu slowly came alive and happily smiled. Navya softly caressed his face & kissed his forehead head as she would often do to Amit. Luckily Amit was still asleep, but Pandu, wanted to rush to the toilet to relieve his bursting bladder.

He was surprised to see Navya follow him and, brush aside his hands. She reached for his penis, noting its girth & size even in a flaccid state & pointed it at the toilet. Pandu felt his organ tightening as the beginning of an erection was fighting against the pressure from his bladder.

He began pissing, with a slow stream due to his semi erect penis. Suddenly his bladder won & the strong flow splashed against the walls of the commode, spraying both Navya & Pandu with hot drops of urine. Navya watched in fascination as she could feel the urine flowing thru his penis in her hands.

Slowly the stream weakened & almost automatically Pandu's hands went to shake his penis as men normally do after urination. Navya roughly pushed his hands away. Without a thought, she kneeled & lovingly took the wet penis into her mouth to lock it clean.

Unknowingly Pandu released a small spurt of pee straight into Navya's mouth. Navya greedily took it in, sloshed & gargled it in her mouth. Opening her mouth, she showed Pandu the yellow liquid floating within & with a naughty wink; she swallowed. She continued locking & sucking his cock till she was sure Pandu had no more pee to release.

She then went over to the tap & washed her hands. Returning to the room, Navya made Pandu sit down as she busied herself preparing coffee for both of them. Making coffee was itself an unusual act for Navya. At home she used to wake up after Rohan, who was an early riser.

Immediately after brushing her teeth, she would happily accept the hot coffee Rohan had already made. Navya was a coffee addict & could not feel alive & awake until the caffeine kicked in. Today although she had been awake much before Pandu, she wanted to wait for him to wake up and did not feel it appropriate to drink coffee alone.

As the coffee was getting ready, Pandu came up to her. Turning her around,he brusquely started kissing her and invaded her mouth with his tongue. Navya could feel his morning breath. Rohan who was always asked to brush his teeth before coming near her, but she meekly & happily surrendered to Pandu's kisses. Instead of being repelled by the bad odor from his mouth, she felt attracted & was soon matching him with her tongue as they exchanged saliva.

Even as they were kissing, Pandu coughed briefly and without any hesitation spat the mix of snot & phlegm into Navya's mouth. She accepted & savoured the offering, rolling it with her tongue before swallowing.