Navya"s Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing continued & Pandu then moved his tongue to lick all overher face, leaving behind a sticky smelly coat of saliva. coat of saliva all over. Neha felt proud and decorated by his attention.

She also licked his unshaven face. The coarse day old beard scraped her tongue & it felt like licking sandpaper. However, she enjoyed his masculinity & reveled in her ability to please him & happily submit to all his desires.

Both of them enjoyed the coffee. Pandu had milked her breast to add a few drops of Navya's nectar to his own coffee. Despite the roughness & crudeness of Pandu Neha felt a strange glow of satisfaction. Although her body was bruised, especially her breast & buttocks, she felt a warm tingling everywhere.

She was also getting used to Pandu's strange fascination with her navel. Pandu would spend a long time looking into & licking her navel and plunge his tongue deep inside. Often, he would insert a finger and not allow Navya to protest.

Her navel was virgin territory. Initially Navya felt very uncomfortable & tried to resist. However, Pandu would brook no resistance & even used to pull her either by her nipples or drag her with his finger inside her navel. Navya felt like she was a toy or even an animal. She also experienced joy in being possessed & owned by Pandu. She rejoiced in being bent to his strength & will.

Soon Amit woke up. The two lovers disengaged. Pandu immediately took charge of the boy. While Pandu was busy with Amit, Neha used the interlude to freshen herself with a shower & returned wearing another of the dresses Pandu had bought. This was also a short skirt with a crop top without sleeves. It left her open & vulnerable to Pandu's probing hands at all times.

Pandu was especially pleased at the unhindered access to her breasts & nipples, from all sides of her top. Neha had dried her hair and wrapped a white towel around it to help it dry.

Amit was busy playing with Pandu and Navya was happy to see how close the two had become. She gestured to Pandu to come near her. Pandu showed Joydeep how to operate a new toy & leaving the child to amuse himself moved towards Neha.

Neha was standing and rummaging through her handbag. Suddenly she smiled, having found what she was searching for. She opened a small box of sindoor (red vermillion powder Hindu married women apply on their forehead & at the top of the forehead between the parting of their hair).

Pandu was wondering what she was going to do. Suddenly Navya prostrated before Pandu & kissed both his feet. A surprised Pandu, helped her get up. Navya got up, but shyly refused to look up into Pandu's face. She offered the sindoor box to Pandu, who understood what Navya wanted.

He took a bit of the powder and liberally applied it on the parting in her hair & also applied a small dot on her forehead. He then lifted Navya's face by the chin, but her eyes were still stubbornly looking down like a shy bride.

Pandu, kissed her forehead & and lips & Navya smiled at him. Suddenly she got down & again prostrated before Pandu. She said she now belonged body, mind & soul to Pandu & prayed to him to always keep her with him as his chattel, slave, property or wife - whatever he wished.

She swore absolute & lifelong loyalty & obedience to him & her desire to serve him in any manner he desired. A proud & grateful Pandu accepted her as his partner & wife. In a meek, almost frightened voice Navya said she wanted to ask Pandu a question and made him promise not to get angry.

She meekly asked Pandu if there was any desire of his that Divya his first wife had not fulfilled. She expressed her fear at not being able to live up to Divya's standards.

Pandu the revealed that despite his entreaties Divya had refused to get her nose pierced nor had she agreed to a tattoo of Pandu's name on her arm. A happy Navya then promised Pandu that she would get both sides of her nose pierced and happily tattoo his name wherever he wished.

She added that she was even willing to get Pandu's initials branded on her buttocks or any place on her body as he wished. The two lovers basked in their new found togetherness.

The phone suddenly rang. It was Rohan. Navya was speaking while Pandu lay on her lap & began to suck on her nipples like an infant. Navya could feel her milk let down & she lovingly patted Pandu's head as she waited for Rohan to talk.

Rohan spoke in a shaky voice. Neha was wondering how to break her own news to Rohan when he suddenly solved their problems. Rohan revealed that he had converted to Islam. He added that he no longer wished to return to India as he was now happily married to an Arab girl.

He begged Navya to forgive him & added that he had signed & couriered the divorce papers as also documents to transfer all his assets & property in India to Navya & Amit. As Rohan was speaking, Navya's body was trembling.

Pandu had his arms around her, one hand firmly gripping her breast to his mouth, & the other with a finger deep inside her navel. Navya was overcome by emotion & cut the call and began to cry.

Pandu like all men could not make out if Navya was crying out of sadness or, anger. He patiently continued to hold her & waited for her to calm down. Finally, when Navya stopped crying she suddenly screamed and hugged Pandu. She joyfully explained to Pandu what Rohan had said & added that the two of them could now remain together forever.

Pandu too was overwhelmed. He almost sank into Navya''s lap. A concerned Navya immediately pulled him to her breast & lovingly fed a swollen nipple into his mouth. She crooned & whispered words of endearment & love to Pandu. She joyfully emptied both her milk laden breasts and showered Pandu's face & head with kisses.

Amit who was still engrossed in his toys asked Navya what the matter was. Navya said she was crying with joy. Joydeep then asked her whether she was talking on the phone to Daddy. Neha quickly answered him that it was a stranger on the phone & that Daddy is at home resting. She pointed to Pandu lying on her lap, pulling her face to her breast & almost smothering him.

Just then the TV news announced the lifting of all curfew restrictions. Navya & Pandu smiled at each other as they prepared for a new life together.