All Comments on 'Nazi Crusher Ch. 01'

by evilbread666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Pacific?

Did the Americans give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I stopped reading. You were not on a roll.

DazbootDazbootover 8 years ago
Entertaining

Certainly works from an entertainment perspective at least. It's a shame that's not enough to get higher scores on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LMAO

This was a very funny satire. Good job. Facts were all wrong. Fight scene from a Saturday morning cartoon. A parachute that pulls you up into the sky. Come on folks eb666 wrote this as an example. Hilarious!!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
it's okay,..

write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue...

This is exciting. I can't wait to see the Allied agent turn the tables and crush the Nazi crusher! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked this quiet a lot and would love to read more about Maxine making him her boytoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm, I Wonder If Maxine Likes Pussy?

Hallo evilbread666!

You did say (Willing to write other fantasies. Don't hesitate to make requests.)?!

So if I could make one little request, in your next chapters of "Nazi Crusher", less of the Secret Agent bullshit and a lot more about Maxine, and the many different ways she amuses herself while interrogating male and female prisoners...that sounds yummy!

As for "Nazi Crusher" Ch. 01, well it has promise and I didn't have to skip around a lot of boring male crap!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and almost 1-Wet Orgasm,,, Yes!

Gay Kat!

Now if you're interested, I'll tell you who I am, the next move is yours... ( gkat1@comcast.net )!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevilbread666@evilbread666
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44772186 Willing to write other fantasies. Don't hesitate to make requests.