Need Some Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had such a busy day dear, with lots to do. We will talk about it later. This is delicious dear! I love chicken marsala."

After dinner I help with the dishes and act very pleasant. Jenny seems nervous and straightens up the house.

"Honey, you should have told me we were entertaining people tonight."

"It's only one person and the house looks fine."

Right on time our visitor shows up. The doorbell rings.

The man standing there is looking down and does not look happy.

"Welcome, John to our home. Come right in," I shake his hand.

Jenny gasps as John Reynolds comes in and sits down on our sofa.

Jenny starts to speak, and I say "No, let me talk first, then we can all discuss this."

"First, I'm glad you agreed to show up John. I'm also happy both of you are here. Jenny, you've broken my heart but if you feel I am inadequate, I am willing to step aside so that you and John or any other lovers that you want can be happy."

"Tom, please I beg ..."

"Stop it, now, not until I am finished. Now John, I have wanted you here so that you can explain to me how this works. I have never been a cuckold and am new to this lifestyle."

John said, "I am so sorry, we never thought like that at all. I love my wife and family very much. I'm sorry, and it will never happen again, ever. I promise that, please don't tell my wife please I am begging."

"John, Jenny, I need your approval. Since you are seeing each other there are a few things I want to get as a set of rules." I said in a hard tone. Since you both obviously desire each other, and I am an inadequate husband, I want to set a proper schedule for your fuck times."

Jenny continued to sob and plead with me. "Tom please..."

"Jenny control yourself. You are getting everything you wanted. A new more exciting lover, and you can still live here. I will pay the bills and you can have John or whoever else you want. I ask that you both be discreet, and Jenny to tell me when she needs you, John. I also ask that you don't fuck in our house. Does that seem fair, Jenny?"

"OH Tom! I'm so sorry, and no I never want to touch any other man ever again. I promise. Please I love you with all of my heart!"

"Mr. Jefferson, I'm sorry..."

"John, you can call me Tom as you are using the most precious gift I can give you, my wife. We can keep this informal. I'm stunned I thought you'd both be happier to be able to be fuck buddies."

I paused, then continued, "Now next we need to set up our schedules ok?"

"What works for you John? Weekday afternoons or Saturdays? You both seem to like Saturdays. Does that work for you Jenny?"

Jenny suddenly springs up to me and holds me tight.

"Jenny, don't show this kind of affection in front of John, he might get mad. We need to set this up appropriately."

John finally says, "I have no intention of ever touching your wife or any wife ever again I swear on my children's lives. Please Tom I owe you a huge apology. I am so sorry for everything. It was a one time thing and not good at all. I am so sorry."

Now my curiousity was piqued. "Only one time? Does cuddling and kissing not mean you are cheating? Maybe we need to define cheating. John If I went over to see your wife and held her in my arms and kissed her and hugged her and felt her up would that be cheating?"

John nodded.

"Jenny, would you consider that cheating?"

Jenny continues to sob. She nods.

"OK, now we are getting somewhere. Good. Also, both of you must be very discreet not only so I am not humiliated any more then I already am, but also, if the school found out you both would lose your jobs. I sincerely hope you did not do it at school."

They both looked like they were going to the gallows.

"Oh my, that is really bad. Don't they have cameras around the school as well? You two are playing with dynamite. Well one thing is for sure, John, you must have the biggest dick ever for my wife to take that kind of chance. No wonder she doesn't want to sleep with me."

Jenny finally just stands up and screams at me. "TOM, I LOVE YOU I WILL NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER MAN AGAIN, EVER!" You are the best lover I have ever had, and the biggest as well. Please, I'm begging you, please forgive me I'm so ashamed."

John picks up on the theme and says, "Tom I'm not a stud. I have been with three women my whole life. One in college, my wife and Jenny. We are both sorry and love our spouses so much."

"I'm completely confused I was planning on getting the schedule for your sex sessions. What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

I hold up a calendar to set up appointments. Jenny rushes over and tears the calendar up.

John is starting to cry and Jenny is sobbing. "Well, I guess it would be best if you leave John. When I asked you to come over earlier, I promised I would not tell your wife."

Jenny grabs me and holds me. John nods his head and leaves.

"Now Jenny, you need to get a bath. Come back out, and we will continue this discussion." My voice was slowly starting to rise as my anger was beginning to show. I had help my anger in check but not anymore.

She slowly peels herself from me and goes and gets in the bathtub. I review my notes and wait for her. I have already decided to take off tomorrow and to continue dealing with this mess.

Jenny

I'm overwhelmed. My life as I know it, is about to end. I have never seen Tom so composed and so mild mannered, that it scares me. Has he already decided to leave me? I will be shattered. I need him so. My life would be terrible without him.

As I sit in the tub and try to get my thoughts together. What can I do to save my marriage? I will do anything.

I pray to God that Tom will forgive me. I have to talk with him about all of this.

I am so depressed and don't know where to turn. I have never felt so badly as I do now. Even the loss of my parents didn't hurt as much as this does.

Tom

Jenny arrives back. "Feel better?"

"Yes, I do Tom. I know I have hurt you beyond your worst nightmare, and I will do anything to soothe your pain. Please Tom allow me to speak."

"Ok Jenny, but I have a few more questions for you. Did he use a condom when he penetrated you?"

"He pulled out before he ejaculated."

"Ah I see, did it occur to you that semen still comes out even before ejaculation? On this same theme, did it ever occur to you that he could have a STD. Even if he is not a stud, he doesn't honor marriages, maybe his wife sleeps around too, we could be exposed to anyone she slept with as well."

Jenny just shakes her head, "No, Tom I didn't consider that, but I am sure she doesn't."

"Okay, next question. Did he have anal intercourse with you?"

Jenny sobs, "Oh no he didn't. It was only once, and it was over so fast, and he pulled it out before he came."

"Fine now let me ask another question. Did you perform oral sex on him?"

Jenny just bowed her head and shook her head. "We didn't do any other sexual things."

"Did he suck or feel your tits?"

"Yes, he felt them and sucked them."

"So, you don't consider John sucking your tits sexual?"

"Please Tom it's not the same thing I made a mistake for about 10 minutes and that was all it was. I didn't cum, I'm so sorry for everything." She ran to the bedroom and slammed the door.

I showered and set up in the other bedroom. I was giving her space and me space. I was restless, but finally fell asleep.

Jenny

I cried for what seemed like hours, until I was completely dried out. I got some water and saw that Tom was not in the living room. Oh my God did he leave I raced to the front door, but his car was there. Then I saw the other bedroom door was closed. I went back to bed. I did not sleep much at all. I tossed and turned.

I woke up about 7:00 am. I called in sick and had prepared lesson plans for my substitute. Now what do I do? I tried to dress up a little and get prepared to talk with Tom. I went downstairs and he was gone. I started to panic and looked around to see if he took anything. I guess he went to work. It was going to be a long day.

After a lot of thinking, I decided I had to prepare a list of things to give to Tom so that he will let me stay. He is always very meticulous. He thinks things through. As I was working on it he entered through the kitchen.

Tom

"I went to the bakery. Here are some Danishes and coffee, if you want some." My voice was monotone, and I tried to stay focused.

"I would love some sweetheart and thank you for the pastries." This man is full of surprises. I know he hates me now, but I am still hoping I can plead may case.

"Jenny shall we continue our discussion from last night?"

"Tom, there is nothing else to tell you. We spent approximately 10 minutes having sex. It was awful, and I didn't cum. No, he isn't bigger or better then you. He could not do anything for me that you can. I acted like a whore for 10 minutes and will regret it forever. Please allow me the opportunity to be yours. I will do anything to show you that I want to be only yours, forever."

"Okay, Jenny, let me ask a few more questions. You said that John sucking and playing with your tits was not sexual. Is that correct?"

"Tom it was sexual, and I was wrong as well for allowing that, and denying it yesterday."

"Okay, because I rather fancy seeing our neighbor Sally's tits and if she gave me a chance to play with them would you be mad?"

"I would hate it if you played with another woman. Tom, please let me talk now?"

'Jenny go ahead."

"First, I have compiled a list of things for you to think about and I hope you will allow me the opportunity to be forgiven. I know I have not earned it yet and do not deserve it, but I love you with all my heart and I would die if I lost you.

First, I will go see a counselor, I will leave my school and go anywhere else I can find an opening.

Second, I will be tested for pregnancy and STDs. I can move into the spare bedroom if you think it's appropriate.

Third, I will put a GPS tracker for my car, so you'll know where I go. We can setup my phone for you to monitor, as well as email accounts. I'm sure there's apps for that sort of thing."

"Lastly..." she sniffed as she paused. "I will give you a one-time free pass, to use when you want," she finished, nearly in a whisper.

"Jenny that is rather impressive list of ideas. Let me think about it and I will get back to you. Also, do you plan to see John or anyone else this week, just curious?"

Jenny broke out sobbing and ran to the bedroom.

End of chapter one. Feel free to comment.

12