All Comments on 'Needful Ch. 04'

by TiberiusM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Its getting complicated

Tim went from no sex to now having two woman, with a possibility of six woman. Although his relationship with Annie is great and wonderful, there are implications that it might strangle the ability to expand into other areas. It will be interesting to see where you lead this and what other activities develop. I think the stories are HOT and please continue. The theme is indicated as incest/taboo, but you have expanded it into the area of romance. Perhaps some future chapters will include minor lesbian action or involve threesomes. I'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SAME HERE

SAME HERE, HOPE HE GETS THEM ALL WITH NO OTHER MAN TO HAVE TO SHARE THEM WITH. A PREGNANCY OR TWO WOULD NOT HURT, INCLUDING WITH MOM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written, good mix of sensuousness and romance mixed with the sex making this very enjoyable reading. I am very much looking forward to further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
keep on going

So far it’s been really good but I would also like a threesome with his Helen and Anne. And like one of the other comments don't ruin it by putting another man it to the story.

PS great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue I loved reading the four parts so far. They are so romatic.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Very Romantic

I really like the way that the mother in this story is trying to keep the son from falling in love with her. She is fucking him, but keeping an emotional distance. The way Anne is described is breathtaking. I am 6'6" tall and love tall women like that.

Nookiehunter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous