Needful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

Without warning, Helen found herself tossed over Tim's broad shoulder and being carried upstairs. Her robe was still draped over her body, but she felt completely naked as Tim slid his hand beneath the robe and mauled her ass. His fingers probed her orifices eliciting pleas from her to not be so rough. Tim made for his own bed.

When he arrived at the side of his bed, he flung his mother onto the mattress. Tim leered at her as she bounced on the bed and her bared breasts wobbled from the recoil. Her lack of objection saved Tim the trouble of fighting with her. He stared down at her, fire consuming him as he stripped. The apprehension in her eyes did no more than egg him on. She may not have been sure of what he was thinking, but she was willing to accept it for now.

Helen flinched as he attacked her. She sensed no tenderness in his lust. For the moment, he was full of pure lust and she was to be the focus of that lust. Part of her wanted to fight him off. And she feigned a struggle to escape. Tim being a powerful young man, had no trouble keeping her pinned to the bed while he forced kisses of the roughest kind on her. His probing of her body was harsh and found a response in her from the unbridled creature he had awakened in her nearly a week before.

Soon Helen was returning his aggression with attacks of her own. Her crushing embraces forced his hands from between them. Tim thrust his hands under his mom's hips to her ass. He squeezed hard on the clenched cheeks of Helen's ass as his body weighed her down. With an effort, Helen pushed her son over on his back. Tim tried to roll back over on his mother, but his head was met by her knee as she swung her hips over his face.

Dazed, but understanding her move, Tim hugged her still robed body to him, bringing his mother's musky vagina to his lips. Neither of them wasted any time in devouring the other's sex. While Helen grasped the base of Tim's cock with both hands, hungrily feeding his erection into her mouth and down her throat, Tim's hands clutched his mother's firm buttocks, pulling her wet cunt to his mouth. Both lovers delivered impassioned oral assaults to each other, quickly driving them to peaks of pleasure.

Neither lover made any move to have the other in another position. Both focused on the genitalia they feasted on. Tim felt most of cock in the confines of his mother's throat when she brought her face to his pubic hair, then wet sucking as she drew her head away to breathe and apply her tongue to his cock head. He felt his groin tighten. He licked and sucked on Helen's clitoris. The induced tremors in her belly rumbled across his abdomen. Both were nearing a bursting point.

Helen felt her son's orgasm coming. She gathered her breath for it and sank his cock deep into her throat. There it jetted his sperm into her, his groin punching her face as she held on. Abruptly, she was forced to withdraw his cock from her mouth, as his sucking and lick of her genitals was suddenly joined by his fingers probing her. She teetered on the edge briefly, until he withdrew his fingers from her then inserted one into her cunt and one into her ass. The affect was immediate and undeniable. The fire within her exploded. She thrashed about on top of him, her orgasms coming in waves. He didn't let her savor them. He kept sucking on her clit, nipping it lightly. The waves began to overlap each other. Their intensities combined, sending her reeling. Helen felt herself passing out.

When awareness returned, she felt strong, comforting arms around her. Eyes closed, she sighed and snuggled into the protective circle of those arms. Her upright position told her that Tim was holding her while leaning against his headboard. Her relaxed fetal position and the residual glow of their sex left Helen in an utterly relaxed state. And he did nothing to disturb it. For the first time in many months, she felt the serenity of contentment. She luxuriated in it for what felt like hours.

In the midst of her extended reverie, Tim shifted.

"I hate to tell you this, but I have to get to practice," he whispered.

Taking a moment, she resigned herself to ending the absolute peace she felt and returning to the rest of the world. Slowly, she grudgingly rose from Tim's embrace. She turned to look at him and thanked her lucky stars that he was what he was.

"Then you had better get going, Tim." With that, she smiled, picked her robe up from the floor, turned and left his room.

Tim could not help but admire her form as she glided from his room. It troubled him that he was so enraptured of his incestuous relationship. But only a little. The joy of the loving sex left little room for concerns over conventionalizations. He was a happy man with a happy woman under the same roof.

Then he remembered that he might also have a happy woman under another roof a half-hour away. And there was no twinge of guilt attached to thoughts of her at all. And another apparently sexy woman was supposed to take him dancing tonight. Suddenly his sex life seemed to be getting very complicated. At the moment though, he wasn't bothered by it.

Breaking from his own reverie, Tim gathered his gear for practice and headed for the door. He felt energized and ready for anything.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers
12