All Comments on 'Neighbor Gets More Than Lawn Mowed'

by hellcorp

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You really suck at this.

First of all, this has nothing at all to do with incest. This should be placed in the third graders submissions category.

Your use of the third person narrative was unnecessary, at best.

Your grammar is atrocious. The syntax is something I would expect from a brain_damaged third grader.

And last, but certainty not least, why did you not try to make it sound at least a little believable? Ie, the ten inch cock and tits the size of basketballs...stick to your comic books, kid...reading them...not trying to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First story!

The previous writer was a little harsh although he made some valid points. I never heard of anyone who had an 'outfit' just for mowing the lawn and the uses of tense were confusing. The best stories for me are those where there is some feeling that this could happen under the circumstances described and with this story i just felt it had no believability factor to it. However it was a first attempt so keep going, i am sure you will develop and improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

It sounds like a dic TV show from the 50s and 60s, where the "star" commented on anything. I am being kind to your style which is ... umm, cannot find the words to describe it. Anyhow, your lost me when the 10" dick appeared. For a moment there I thought I was reading a self portrait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think I am dumber...

for only having read only half of this story. There were so many grammatical and spelling errors I stopped reading half way through. I usually give authors the benefit of being new, but seriously get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It wasn't just ...

... the use of 'tenses' but also the way you slipped from "he" to "I"!!

See the 9th paragraph - "... He walked the mower to the back of the house." Then, three lines later "As I entered the house I noticed ..."

For goodness sake do some proof-reading - or find someone with some training in the English language to proof-read for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BAD

How do you go from third person to first person halfway through. Not to mention the atrocious grammar and badly written characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This hurt my brain

The other comments about changing tenses and perspective- those are all true. The comments about the grammatical and typographical errors- all true, too. The comments about the story lacking substance, sense and believability- truth. Add in the fact that this story falls under neither the Taboo NOR the Incest categories and you've got a real stinker of a tale. Seriously. I could write a point-by-point critical essay of all the things that are completely wrong about this whole thing and it would be longer than the story itself. If there was a way to make it so that I could down-vote this story, I'd do it in a hot second. It's that bad. Worse than bad, it hurt my feelings just from having read it. I feel personally insulted and affronted that it took my time away and I'm not much happier about the fact that I'm even taking the time to share my thoughts on it with you.

For ALL of those issues you should stop writing entirely, go take an English class, read some books (such as a dictionary), take a Creative Writing class and THEN (maybe!) take another shot at this.

wgr49wgr49about 12 years ago
Please find something else......

to fill your time. You have no clue on how write a story that is not even close to being believable! If I could rate this story it would -5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF!!???

This has to be one of the worst stories that I have ever read. It is appalling with pore grammar and speling throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
'pore grammar and spelling'?

An interesting thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pore Speling!

Anon - you missed the 'speling'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Total Childish Rubbish

You need to learn English... but don't bother.... that story was total kids rubbish !

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
10 inches FF tits

Not only is this a poorly written but totally unbelievable. I though it was a joke at first but it's plain terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
average guy with an average 10 inch dick

Me thinks you read too much porn...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

Fucking junk.... just like the usual spam stories we get all week long. We get a few paragraphs of shit and they never bother to post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They don't get much worse than this

Pointless story. Pointless read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If at first...

If at first you don't succeed--GIVE IT UP. This is clearly not your strong suit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

he fucked the neighbor - how does that qualify as incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wanker

Why don't you stick his 10' dick up your arse and fuck yourself so must crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Haver you ever heard of proofreading and editing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A reasonable grasp of the English language would be an advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Joe is average ..."with a 10" dick".... Good God, do they allow any rubbish on this site now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stick to reading - leave writing to those more qualified

Too many mistakes to bother reading past two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, right, 10" dick (yawn)

Yeah, right, 10" dick! Has it ever dawned on you that this is a site for erotic writings?? Is that a bit much for you? And you think bullshit about 10" dicks is erotic, right? What a fucking moron - - hell, I'll bet you're an Obama supporter, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
proofreading a necessity!

proofreading a necessity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proof read then proof read again.

When you proof read your stories, please print them out and read them aloud to yourself or have someone else do that. There are incorrect words being used along with other mistakes that cause the flow of the story to stray.

It's a good story and could be expanded upon!

Not trying to beat you up, but lift your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Choose a person

Is it how or you. It jumps way too much from how to I

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

straight to a 10 inch dick, that always shows a complete lack of imagination and stops me from reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous