Neighborhood Milf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,032 Followers

"OH MY GOODNESS!! OH GOD YES!! DON"T STOP FUCKING ME!!" she yelled.

I wondered for the first time if someone outside could hear all the noise we were making, but I couldn't stop, it felt too good now. Over and over I slammed into her. Sending shock waves through her body that sent her big juicy tits flying in every direction. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her glasses had been knocked askew but she made no effort to fix them or remove them. She just held onto the desk and braced herself for each ramming that filled her tight pussy with almost more cock than it could handle.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FU..." her moaning turned into unintelligible rambling as she reached her climax, "OAAAHH...FUCOOOHHH...AAAAHHH!"

All of a sudden her pussy got a whole lot wetter and warmer as her body convulsed.

"That's it, I'm going to bust!" I warned her.

"Don't bust inside me, pull out." She said managing to come to her senses.

I pulled out at the last second, she quickly reached down and jacked my pulsating cock as fast as she could. Jet after Jet of hot Cum shot out. The first gush made it as far as her face, the next jetting all over her heaving titts. Then onto her flat stomach glistening with sweat. She milked every last drop out with her hands and licked around her lips for the cum she could reach.

"Mmmm... delicious." She said.

My head felt dizzy and I almost collapsed but Ms. Hartel caught me and held me until I regained my balance.

"I have a class that starts in ten minutes. No time to enjoy the afterglow. Hurry and put your clothes back on.

"Thank you Chris, I can't even remember the last Orgasm I had." She told me.

"I should be thanking you. That was amazing." I told her honestly.

"Well it certainly won't be the last time. I know those cravings can never be truly satisfied for long." She said with a wink. "Now get out of here."

I turned and began walking out of the room, feeling like I was walking on clouds, but then she called out to me. I turned to see her, dressed back up again in her professional clothes with her hair pulled into a bun.

"Don't think for even one second that this little understanding we have is going to help you pass the class. I will fail you if you don't study." She warned me.

I smiled and walked out the door as her next class shuffled in.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,032 Followers