Neighborly Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

He pulled his pajama bottoms off then, knowing that his folks were too busy to catch him and he'd need someplace to cum if he didn't want to be cleaning the carpet. Once his cock was free, he jerked off with abandon as he watched his father's cock moving in and out of his mother's mouth and she thrust her hairy cunt up against Dad's mouth. And, oh my God, his mother had actually jerked Dad off on her own face! Danny soaked his pajama bottoms at the sight of that!

Now he drove to school determined to find himself a steady girlfriend so he could get his dick back in gear. He really needed to get laid.

#

Elaine Porter spent first hour daydreaming about last night. First, it had been the sound of her parents, and then, well, then was something else. They had seemed louder than usual, and she'd finally given in and went to her door and peeked into the hall. She had intended to leave her room, but she stopped when she saw her brother kneeling at her parent's door and peeking through the crack.

Now, when the red-headed 18 year old should be listening to her teacher, she was thinking of the sight of Danny pulling his pants off and stroking his long, hard cock while her mother cried out, "Eat me!" She sat reveling in the memory of the huge spurt of jism that he released into his wadded pajama bottoms.

And, of course, it was a bit funny, too. Her parents were fucking with such abandon that they were oblivious to anything else, and her brother was wanking his pecker so hard that he didn't notice her masturbating and watching him jerk off. She wondered just how many nights the family had managed to cum together like they had last night, since it was fairly obvious that both she and Danny had been listening to their parents for a long time.

Her only regret as she sat ignoring her history class was that she hadn't been able to watch the show like Danny could. Maybe, if it happened again, she'd go out and join him at the door. That thought made her wet right there in class, and she did her best to stop thinking of anything beside Hitler. She especially didn't want to thinking about grasping her brother's cock, stroking and . . . no, think about Hitler.

#

Emily Porter thought they'd never be gone, though it was only nine o'clock when the house finally cleared. Once it was empty, she quickly removed her clothing and stood naked in her living room. It was kind of exciting, but only kind of. She had no desire to expose herself to the neighbors, but the feeling of freedom that came over her with the air flowing over her bare skin was a bit of a thrill. She liked being unencumbered and resolved to spend the day just like this.

She did dishes and wiped up the kitchen counter, and then she went to her office and proof read a technical manuscript she was editing for her company. There wasn't much to do there, not enough to keep her away from what she really wanted to do, anyway.

She wanted to spend some quality time with Big Wally.

Big Wally was the name she'd given to the huge dildo Robert had bought her. Ten inches long and about eight inches around, it was more dick than she had ever seen in real life. Robert had assured her that it wasn't actually an unrealistic representation. He was secure enough in his own manhood to confess that many men at the gym were very much better endowed than he was. "I've never seen them hard, of course," he said, after she'd marveled at the size of the fake cock he'd given her. "But I can well imagine some of them being about this size. Our neighbor, for instance, is hung like a horse."

She thought about that as she got Wally out of her bedroom drawer and stood looking at it. The neighbor to whom he had been referring was Charles Trent. He was a construction foreman, and she knew he was muscular, but she'd never given thought to his cock until Robert mentioned it. Now, after getting a broader look at the Trent marriage, she couldn't help but wonder how he matched up to Wally.

Rather than her usual routine of diddling herself in the bedroom, Emily took Wally and her bottle of oil downstairs to the living room. It was her home after all, and there was nobody there to stop her from frigging herself where ever she wanted. Feeling increasingly horny, knelt on the floor and pressed the suction cup beneath the plastic ball sack of her huge dildo down on the polished surface on the corner of her coffee table.

She didn't need the oil for her pussy, for she was quite wet when she manipulated her clit and then slipped her fingers inside of herself. She licked Wally's shaft, kissed the broad head, and then took it into her mouth to run her tongue around the bulbous head. "Oh, Charlie," she whispered, and that idea made her hotter. She sucked the fake cock as best as she could while working her cunt to a small orgasm that signaled her need for more.

Wally needed the oil, of course, and she lubricated him completely and then lowered her hips down to the fat head. Normally, she'd already had Robert's cock inside of her and so was more ready for Wally's intrusion, so she had to be satisfied with rubbing her clit with the head of the fat, fake dick for awhile.

"Oh, Charlie," she whispered again. "Do me."

Yesterday had been a revelation. She hadn't dared kiss Patty's tits, but she certainly did handle them. So soft, and tipped with rubbery nipples. She could see why men liked playing with tits. And the sight of Patty's fingers sliding into her shaved pussy, was, well, she'd come three times while they sat in the car fingering themselves and laughing. When they'd finally parted, it was with the promise that they'd have to do something like that again.

She wasn't sure what that something might be, but her speculation on the subject got her hot enough to start taking the fat dildo into her pussy. No, her cunt, she wanted the dildo in her cunt. Yes, that was it, and she lowered herself onto it with a satisfied sigh and began fucking the plastic pecker for all she was worth.

"Fuck my cunt," she moaned as she fought to get all ten inches inside, tightening herself as she humped it and rubbed her clit. Finally, her orgasm hit her like a freight train and she had to steady herself on the table, quivering, until the feeling passed. Then, she began humping Wally again. Once was not enough.

"Wow, that's one hell of a horse cock!"

The voice behind her shocked her so that she stumbled to one side and fell to the floor, Wally's suction releasing so that he came along with her. Patty stood in the door to the living room, grinning and unbuttoning her blouse.

"Didn't mean to startle you," she said. "But of course I certainly did mean to sneak up on you. Can I try it, too? After you, of course. Please, don't stop." She threw her blouse aside and pushed her slacks down to stand naked in Emily's living room.

"I'm, ah, gosh I didn't expect company," Emily said.

"That's okay, I didn't expect you to be having so much fun. Please, keep going." Patty walked over to kneel beside her, looking at the huge dildo that was just beginning to slip out of Emily's pussy. "Here, I'll help." Patty grasped Wally's balls in one hand and slowly began to slide the dildo back inside.

"But, I . . ." Emily began, but there wasn't much point. She laid back on the carpet, spreading her legs wider. "Yeah, please do."

"You'll have to rub your own clit. After all," dramatic pause with a big grin, "I'm not a lesbian."

Both women laughed as Patty began stroking the big dick harder and faster into her friend's pussy. Emily spread herself with one hand while working her fingers over her wet clit, enjoying the ride.

"I was thinking about you all night. Us, really. Charlie could barely keep up with me because of it. Finally had to tie me down," Patty said, laughing.

"Tie you?" Emily asked.

"Sure. Haven't you ever done that?"

"No, but there's a lot of things I haven't done. Yet, anyway." All these new thoughts added to the pleasure of the cock Patty was rubbing inside her, bringing her orgasm on faster and faster.

"You'll do me, won't you?" Patty asked. "Fuck me with your big fat dildo?"

"Oh, yes. I mean, what are friends for," Emily replied between gasps. "But you must be used to a big cock."

"Why?"

"Well, Robert said that Charles must be pretty sizable. You know, from what he'd seen at the gym. And I . . ." she couldn't finish her sentence because a massive orgasm overtook her just then.

When Emily finished shuddering, Patty pulled Wally out of her and looked at her pussy with interest. "Wow, you're really stretched out," she said, and then she surprised Emily by turning Wally toward her mouth and licking it. Then she took it into her mouth a moment, smiling at Emily's shocked expression. "I'm not a lesbian, you know," she said, teasing. "But I've often wondered what another woman's pussy tastes like."

"Scientific curiosity," Emily said.

"Exactly. Of course, there's oil on this thing, so it's hard to tell."

"Well, if you want to, you can . . ." No, don't say that, Emily thought. That's stupid. No it wasn't, not really. "You can get a first hand taste if you would like," she finished.

Patty sat on the coffee table, opening her legs so that Emily had a clear view of the delicate folds of her labia that glistened with moisture. Patty moved the dildo down to her pussy, putting one foot up on the table to open herself up wider.

"I appreciate the offer, but it's not fair if I can't return the favor," she said, struggling to the head of the dildo inside. "I mean, since we're not lesbians, and all, it might seem awkward."

"I don't think I'd mind." Emily sat up. "Here, let me help." She scooted around to take Wally from Patty's hand. "Okay, now, open up."

Patty used both hands to spread her pussy, exposing the well lubricated pink interior and releasing a warm, feminine scent and made Emily tingle all over as she moved the cock up to the entrance of the hot tunnel. Moving it up and down slowly, she inched it inside, marveling at the sight of Patty's cunt accepting the big member.

"Oh, shit," Patty gasped. "That's a fat one."

"Oh, yes, he is. Am I hurting you?"

"No, no." Patty leaned her head back, sighing, moaning, and then shuddering as a small orgasm overcame her. "God, yeah, now fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me hard." She lay flat on the table as Emily began to thrust the dildo into her as hard and fast as she could. "Shit yeah! Oh, damn, yeah!" Patty nearly kicked Emily in the face when she came this time and lay gasping to catch her breath.

Emily took Wally out of Patty's pussy and licked it quickly, hoping the other woman wouldn't see. Salty, musky, not at all bad. And then she looked at the opening that had just held her beloved Wally. It was a stretched, dark tunnel that was just beginning to close again. She felt a sudden urge to touch it and she leaned closer and placed her hand on one of Patty's thighs, her face inches away from the hot, wet cunt.

Just then, Patty reached down with both hands and grasped Emily's head, pulling her forward. "Lick me," she said. "Taste my pussy. Eat my cunt."

"No, I, can't," Emily said, resisting at first.

"Finger me and lick my hard clit," Patty said. "Let me fuck your face, Emily. Make me cum again, okay? Just to see what it's like. And then I'll do you. Make me scream like your bitch, suck my clit, and I'll do you so hard you'll think you died and went to heaven."

"Well, if you put it that way . . ." Emily laughed. She allowed her neighbor to pull her face up against her groin and let the taste and smell of the other woman overcome all of her doubts. All she wanted to do now was experience all of the taboo activities that she could in one short day.

#

When the grease trap in the High School cafeteria caught fire it gave the student body an unexpected vacation day, and Elaine Porter accepted the news by jamming her books into her locker and running from the school before anyone might change their minds. She walked home with a couple friends, who dropped off at their houses along the way, until she arrived at her own home shortly after eleven in the morning. She had no idea what she would do, but at least it didn't involve school.

It was odd that the side door was open when she got there, and she almost called out when she entered but didn't. It probably wasn't a burglar, but there was no sense in alerting him if it were. No, her mother was probably in the back yard. That's all.

"Oh, Jesus, yes, eat me." That was her mother's voice. Was Dad home, too? Elaine blushed at the thought of what she might have interrupted.

Elaine tiptoed through the kitchen and down the hall until she could peek into the living room. What she saw past the frame of the door shocked her but she kept her silence despite her surprise. Her mother was sitting bare-naked on the padded arm chair, her legs spread up over the arms, while another woman knelt between her legs going to town on her pussy. Thank God her mom's eyes were closed, because she'd have been looking right at Elaine just then.

Elaine ducked back out of sight again, but not before she caught sight of something she hadn't ever expected to see in her house. There was a huge dildo lying on the dining room table! Holy shit, it was big.

Elaine was not a sneaky girl by nature. She was honest, straightforward, and friendly, but she was also a very horny girl. She'd lost her virginity eight months ago, but the relationship didn't last long enough to supply a continuing release for her hormones. After six months without sex, she was ready for anything. Lately, she'd even started thinking of girls as a possibility. Seeing her mother in that position seemed to flip a switch in her mind, and she wanted to preserve the image. Fortunately, she knew just how to do it.

She moved silently back to the kitchen and took the family's digital camera out of the utility drawer where they kept it handy. There was plenty of power and space on the flash card, so she sneaked back toward the living room while switching the camera over to video mode. From there, it was simple to turn it on and hold it just far enough past the door frame to capture about 30 seconds of the action.

She didn't dare film any more of the debauchery taking place in her living room just then. Catching them in the act was one thing, but getting caught filming it was something entirely different. She had to get out so they wouldn't know she'd seen them. It wasn't her business, after all, because she didn't consider some woman going down on her mom to be the same as cheating on Dad. No, it was just a lesbian nooner, and that concept made her wet as hell.

Elaine turned off the camera and put it down on the hall table and hurried from the house grinning. She spent half an hour on a long walk around the neighborhood before returning. This time, when she entered, she called out, "I'm home! Hey, who left the door open?" She opened the refrigerator and took out an apple. "Mom!" She could hear furtive rustling and footsteps and then the telltale squeaking of the steps leading upstairs. And then Patty Trent came into the kitchen.

"Hi, Kiddo," her neighbor said, acting like there was nothing weird going on. "Your mom and I were just about to go downtown. She's changing. What happened, did you flunk out?"

"No, kitchen fire," Elaine said. Mrs. Trent? Wow. "Free day while they clean up.

"Cool," Patty Trent said, somewhat breathlessly.

"A fire? Was anyone hurt?" Her mother's face was flushed as she hurried into the kitchen, brushing her hair. She was definitely breathing hard.

"No." Elaine bit into the apple-symbolically, she felt. "Just a bunch of smoke. I figure I'll just hang out and do nothing for the day."

"Sounds like fun."

"Should we go shopping now?" Patty asked Emily.

"Yeah." Emily patted Elaine's freckled cheek, smiling. "Did you want to come along?"

"What? Shopping? No thanks, Mom. You guys have fun."

"Okay then, I'll be back in a couple hours," her mother said, clearly relieved to have been turned down. She snatched her purse up from the counter and left the house with her neighbor.

Elaine watched them drive away in her mom's car, and then she snatched up the camera from the hall table and hurried upstairs and into her parent's bedroom. She wasn't a snoop, and hated to invade anyone's space, but somewhere in this room there was a dildo that looked to be about the size of a baseball bat and she just had to see it.

See it? No, use it. Use it right now.

She found it in the bottom right drawer of her parents dresser wrapped in a soft towel and still damp from washing. She memorized the placement in the drawer and then took it and a bottle of oil lying beside it into her bedroom.

This was going to be a great day after all.

#

"So, where do we go for two hours or so?" Emily asked as she drove them down the road.

"I don't know. Shopping is kind of lame, but it's still the best excuse for my being there I could think of." Patty said. "Especially since I was alone while you changed. Wait, I know where to go shopping. Take a right on Flint and keep going. It's on the left."

"What is?"

"Fantasy Gifts. Our local sex store," Patty said with an impish grin. "Probably where your husband bought that horse cock of yours."

"We can't be seen in . . ."

"There's nobody you know in there. Trust me." Patty settled back in the passenger seat. "Oh, and about Charlie's cock. It is that long, you bet, but not hardly that fat.

"Lucky you," Elaine said.

"Don't tell me that Robert's dick isn't big enough for you," Patty scoffed. "I know you're not that shallow."

"No, I love Robert's dick. I guess I was mostly making conversation," Emily admitted. "I mean, doesn't he hurt you with a cock that long? Robert goes all the way to the end of me."

"You adjust over time. When we first got married it used to feel like he was going to rip right through me but he figured out how deep to go and adjusted," Patty said. Then she added with an evil grin, "Of course, sometimes he just plows away cause I want him to hurt me."

"You want pain?"

"Sometimes, especially when I'm tied to the bed, we play a game where I don't have any choice. He's going to fuck me where ever and how ever he wants to until he's all done. I'll admit that I'm sore in the morning, but God how I cum when we play that game."

Emily's pussy was getting wet again, and the idea of being tied to the bed and forced to do a man's bidding seemed erotically alluring. She could almost visualize herself in that position with Robert forcing himself on her, spanking her, and pushing things into her. And she could imagine him doing it while Patty watched. Patty and Charles.

Patty, seeing her neighbor's face grow reflective as she licked her lips, decided to continue in more graphic detail. "After the kids are asleep on Friday night, Charlie will leave the house. We pretend that he's going out on the town with the boys or something. I go have a nice shower and then go into the bedroom and dry my hair, or something. You know, basically prancing around naked while he's outside the window watching. If he doesn't come in right away, I'll lay on the bed and play with myself."

"So you put on a show?" Emily tried to keep her breathing at a normal rate, but it was hard. "Does he jerk off outside or something?" God it would be amazing to know some man was jerking off just looking at her.

"No, silly, he breaks in and ties me up with our bondage cuffs and does this whole crazy rapist thing. You know, saying how he'll hurt me if I don't obey and all that. Of course, I fight, but he's way too strong for me. Boy, I get fucked big time those nights. Pussy, ass, mouth, tits, feet, anywhere he can rub his dick. I just close my eyes and pretend I've never met him before." Patty sighed, the memory getting her hot, too. "Of course, we don't play that game every Friday. Sometimes we just fuck."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers