Neighborly Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Wow."

"And you know something? I'll tell you a secret. Most times when we're fucking, I imagine that there really is someone outside the window watching. Boy, do I get off on that."

"I bet you do. Hell, I nearly got off now just hearing about it," Emily admitted. She saw the store in a strip mall ahead and turned into the parking lot before it. "Okay, I wasn't sure about this trip before, but you've got me ready now. Lets go get us some toys."

#

Danny finished his test at twelve-thirty and stopped by a Burger King on his way home. He watched the other customers as he ate, wondering the women were like in the sack. This time of day it was young mothers or old ladies, but he was willing to contemplate all of them just then. They were all mothers, weren't they? He wondered how they compared to his mom.

Since seeing her parents last night, he'd been unable to get the idea of fucking his mother out of his head. It wasn't that he wanted to fuck her-not really-just that he could imagine fucking her now that he'd seen her naked and in action. The whole thing made him feel creepy and weird even while it stiffened his dick. He finished his burger and left the restaurant with no real plan in mind, and arrived home shortly before one.

The car was gone. Good, he could relax. Danny stripped off his shirt as he climbed the stairs and entered his room unzipping his pants. After dropping them on the floor, he walked to his parent's bedroom trying to think of a way to record them. It shouldn't be too hard since the family digital camera was small enough to hide. But where?

No, it wouldn't work. He'd have to be able to turn the camera on somehow. Damn.

It was amazing how dirty thoughts multiplied once they got started, wasn't it? A week ago, he was content with Internet porn. Now? Well, now he guessed he needed to watch his parents fuck to have some real fun.

He stood there in the middle of their bedroom stroking his stiffening cock and wondering if they ever made their own porn. No. No way. Still, where would they hide it if they did?

A gasping sound from outside the room surprised him just then. He turned, still holding his dick and moved silently into the hall. Another gasp, and a groan. And someone whispered in a strained voice, "Fucking Jesus, how can anybody fit this thing?" It was his sister's voice.

He didn't bother wondering why she was at home, only what she was doing. Her bedroom door was closed, but he didn't imagine that she closed the door of their shared bathroom. She never did.

He hurried through his room and into the bathroom and peered through the half open door into his sister's room. Holy shit.

Elaine was naked on top her bed and trying to force a huge dildo into her young pussy. The sight of her lying there struggling, with her frizzly red hair strewn over her pillow and her freckled body quivering with effort, made Danny hard instantly. He hadn't seen her naked since they were children playing doctor, and he'd never really thought about her sexually, but Jesus, he could fuck that hot bitch, sister or not.

In lieu of that, he decided to get video, and was about to go down to get the camera when he noticed that the camera was sitting on the edge of his sister's desk just inside the door to the bathroom. Danny crouched down low and reached carefully in to take the camera from her dresser and then move back with it. Good, it was already set on video.

He didn't pause to wonder why the camera was in his sister's room or why it was set on video, he just raised the camera and started taping. Then he looked around for a place to rest the camera so he could get out of sight and let it run. The hamper, yes the hamper was just inside the door and slightly higher than bed level. He put the camera down on the hamper and stood back out of sight to think. His dick was hard as a rock and he wanted to cum as soon as possible, but he began having other thoughts. His sister.

She screamed in the other room, this time in pain, and Danny hurried in without thinking.

"What's wrong?" he asked, worried. "What are, Jesus, El, you could hurt yourself with that thing."

"What are you doing here?" Elaine screamed, fumbling one hand for bedding that was out of reach. She held onto the dildo, which she had managed to get into herself about an inch. It was apparent that she was conflicted between modesty and a desire not to lose what headway she'd already made. "Get out."

"I thought you were in pain." He stood staring at her. Pubic hair just a shade darker than her hair, freckles everywhere, tits that were a perfect handful. But that dildo had to be hurting her. The sight of her kept him about half erect.

"I was," Elaine admitted. She was humiliated, or, more correctly, thought she should be humiliated. Strangely enough, she wasn't. She was pissed, but not humiliated. "Get out," she said, not expecting him to comply.

"We've seen each other naked before," he answered, lamely, he thought.

"When we were kids! Shit!"

"Where'd you get that thing?" No, he wasn't planning to go anywhere

"It's Mom's, now go away." Actually, his presence didn't bother her at all right now. His staring at her like that confirmed her nature as a sexual being, and she didn't much mind that the witness was her brother.

The knowledge that it was his mother's dildo brought Danny's cock back to full attention again, and Elaine noticed that right away.

"Oh, it looks like you don't want to go away," she said then. "Maybe you want to watch."

"What? No, I don't." He smiled. There was no sense lying to her. "Well, yeah."

"Like you were watching mom and dad last night," she said, grinning evilly. "Is that what you want?"

"You saw me?"

"Saw you cum a gallon or so while you watched mom and dad get it on. So, do you want to watch now?"

"Yeah, okay. Well, I'd sure like to see if you can get that huge thing into your pussy, that's for sure."

"So would I," Elaine admitted, laughing, "But I've got it started now, so maybe I can." She pushed it in another two inches, gritting her teeth. "Jesus, that hurts."

"Well, don't do it then," her brother said, feeling genuine concern for her. "Mom's had kids, Elaine. She's got more stretch than you do."

"Yeah, and it's sure not going to fit," she said. Finally, she the dildo fall to the bed, saying, "Mom must have something smaller I could use, but I don't really have time to look. She'll be back soon."

"God you're pretty," Danny said then, watching his sister's pussy shrink back into shape. He blushed, suddenly aware of what he'd said.

Elaine blushed, too, filling in the spaces between her freckles with a new shade of red. "Shut up." She sat up, supporting herself on her elbows. "Show me your cock."

"What?"

"You heard me. Whip it out, big boy." She spread her legs and began massaging her pussy. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine. Just like when we were little kids. Maybe I'll just rub my little clitty and watch you stroke your wee-wee and then I won't need mom's dildo."

Danny dropped his shorts and released his cock. "Yeah," he said. "Just like when we were little kids. Do I get to give you a complete physical?"

"As if. When little kids do it they call it experimenting. If we did it now they'd call it something else," Elaine said, and the word they would call it excited her. She couldn't imagine actually "doing it" but they wouldn't break any rules by watching, would they?

Then as she massaged herself, he began stroking his cock. He stood beside the bed while she sat on it, each watching the other as they brought themselves to orgasm.

"Don't get it on my bed," Elaine said, when Danny began breathing faster and stroking with greater urgency. "Cum on the, well, I don't know. Cum on me, I guess."

"What?"

"I dare you," she teased.

He wasn't about to turn that suggestion down and stepped closer, just in time land a big spurt of cum on her left breast, dribbling more shots down her belly. And the hot contact of his cum took her orgasm over the edge and she fell back clutching her pussy with two fingers inside and her whole body shivering.

"Holy shit," Danny said, picking up his underwear and walking to the bathroom. He dropped his shorts on top of the camera. "That was a whole lot different than when we were kids."

"Yeah, a whole lot different. It sure didn't involve a monster dildo back then." Elaine touched her finger to the cum on her chest and tasted it quickly while he wasn't watching, and then she snatched up the dildo and flew to her feet, saying, "Wow, I'd better wash this monster off and get it back in Mom's room before she gets home."

Danny hopped back out of her way as she brought the dildo in to wash it and watched her. Her slim buttocks quivered from her exertion, her tight little breasts jiggled, and wondered why he'd never seen this about her before. All he'd ever seen was freckles.

CHAPTER THREE, Digital Dreams

Emily and Patty returned home at two after having bought a fat dildo for Patty and some tasty lubricating oils for marital use. They also bought a strap on harness that came with a nice, fat cock-that was for both of them. Of course, they weren't lesbians, but, as long as they'd gone this far there didn't seem to be much point in stopping.

Danny and Elaine were in the living room when Emily came inside. Danny was playing a video game and Elaine was on the couch beside him reading a book, and she hurried up to put her items away after a hurried greeting.

"That was Mom's dildo?" Danny asked after their mother had gone upstairs.

Elaine nodded, grinning, but she wasn't about to tell him how she'd found out. She would leave that for another time. For now, she would let him enjoy his thoughts.

#

Robert arrived home from the bank at five, and the family settled in to enjoy "leftover night" at the Porter house. When bedtime rolled around, the Porters all toddled off to bed with little fanfare and settled in to sleep.

It was the slight squeaking noise coming from their parents room that alerted the kids and brought them both sneaking out of their rooms in their pajamas. When Danny got to the door, Elaine was already there, but the door was closed.

"Damn," she whispered to her brother. "It's closed."

"Quiet," he said, leaning one hand against the door frame level with the knob. "Doesn't take much to pop it open as long as it's not locked," he whispered. Pressing one finger against the knob, he pushed it slowly away from the frame and was rewarded by a very small click as the door swung in about five inches and stopped.

Tonight didn't prove to be much of a show compared with the last night, but it wasn't bad, and the kids both enjoyed the sight of their mother sucking their father's penis greedily as he sought to fit his whole hand into her pussy while licking her clit. Finally, Mom leaned against the edge of the bed and let Dad drill her from behind until he pulled out and jerked off on her backside.

The kids hurried back to their rooms then, Danny following Elaine into hers until she stopped him with a hand on his chest. "Go jerk off in your own room," she said. "I'm not giving any more free shows."

"Aw, gee," he teased. "Don't want to see my free show?"

"Nope," she whispered in return. Then, just to keep him on edge, she reached out and grasped his hard cock through his pajamas, tugging once. "Go now. Have fun," she said, entering her room and locking the door. Danny went to his room grinning, his little sister always knew how to get his goat.

Once inside her room, Elaine turned on her computer and brought the video of her mother and Mrs. Trent up on the screen. It was a little grainy but not bad, and she loved how her mom's tits jiggled when Patty Trent moved on her. She wondered if her father knew about this activity. Some marriages were like that, weren't they?

Elaine sat on the edge of her desk chair watching the video and rubbing herself to climax. "Having a paw," is what her mother called it once, which seemed rather dumb. As she came she wondered if there was a way to get video of her parents, too.

Oh, yes, she had to erase the video from the camera. But the camera was gone! She felt certain that she had left it on her desk. Did Danny take it? No, he didn't have anything but his cock in his hand when he left. So where did she put it? Well, it didn't really matter right now, did it? She had to get some sleep before school, so she would figure out where she put it tomorrow.

#

Danny had gone to his bedroom with the same idea as his sister, except that the video was one of the two of them and he hadn't downloaded it on his computer yet. He'd been too well satisfied earlier to care about the video. Trying to ignore his raging hard-on, he connected the camera and scrolled through the files to the most recent one.

That was odd. There were two videos on the camera. One was a very small file and the other was huge-his, he guessed. He downloaded both videos without looking at them and then erased the last one.

"Okay, Mr. Johnson," he whispered to his cock. "Let's make this the perfect end to a pretty damn good day."

He selected both videos and hit Enter. A couple seconds later, the first video came up.

What the Fuck!!

His mom was sitting on a chair and Mrs. Trent was eating her out! His dick felt like it would burst. Mom had her eyes closed, legs over the arms of the chair, and her hands up gripping the back of the chair as though she was afraid she might fly off! His mom! Mrs. Trent!

Was it Mrs. Trent? Oh, yes, he recognized that bubble-butt from her morning housecleaning. Damn, it was too bad he couldn't see her tits from this angle. He did see the dildo on the table, however, and knew then how Elaine had found out about it.

The video didn't last long enough by a long shot, and gave way to the wobbly beginning of his video before the camera came to rest on the hamper and concentrated on his sister's supine profile as she worked to fit the monster cock inside. He went back to the first video, expanding it to fill the screen, and then began stroking his cock in earnest.

Damn, that was good. His mom was hot as hell, and he sure could like to play with Mrs. Trent's great ass! But that video was too short and he knew the video he really wanted to be watching when he came. He went back to the video of he and his sister and forwarded it nearly to the end. Okay, right there, not let her rip. Danny pumped his cock with youthful abandon, racing his on screen figure to cum. He sprayed his goo onto a folded towel just a split second after his recorded jism hit his sister's chest.

Yes, the perfect end to the day.

CHAPTER FOUR, Spies in the House of Love

Robert headed off to the bank at early, about seven-twenty a.m., and Elaine rode the bus to school at seven-thirty. Danny didn't have class until eleven today, since yesterday's final had ended the semester for his first hour class, so he was the last to leave. Today was the final for Digital Law, and he'd be done by one o'clock. He put the camera back on Elaine's desk before going downstairs at ten-thirty to eat a bagel and then head out.

"So, what's up today, kiddo?" his mother asked as he pushed the lever to drop the sliced bagel down into the toaster. "More tests?"

"Yeah, Digital Law," he said, taking cream cheese out of the fridge. "Then I'm done. I'm going down to the Computer Café to see about that job afterwards."

"Oh," Emily said, trying to sound non committal. "How long will you be?"

Danny turned toward the toaster to conceal his smile. "I don't know. Probably be back about the same time as Elaine. No later than four, I guess. Why?"

"I don't know. Just planning supper," Emily said, but her heart had already begun racing as she calculated the open hours until then. She may not be a lesbian, but it was very quickly coming to look like she was bisexual.

"Oh, well, I guess by four. Plenty of time until supper," Danny said.

"Good."

The mother and son sat at the table for a moment. She sat with her coffee and he with a bagel and milk, each letting their thoughts wander where they wanted to go. Emily was doing her thinking with her eyes focused slightly off in the distance, while her son's eyes were firmly focused on her. Finally, Danny couldn't take any more. His dick was getting hard so he had to get away before it got obvious.

"Gotta go," he said, hurrying to stand and turn away toward the sink. He finished the milk and snatched up his car keys as he stuffed the last of his bagel into his mouth. "See you later," he said, though his words weren't really understandable around the food he was chewing.

"Bye," Emily said, startled from her reverie. She smiled as the door closed behind him.

It was ten forty-five when Emily called Patty on the phone.

"I'm all alone," Patty said, her voice a soft purr. "Just doing some housework. Come on over."

Emily hung up the phone and hurried across the driveways separating their houses at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Directly across from the Trent house on the looping street, Jennifer Peterson was sitting in her living room enjoying a cup of tea. She saw Emily run between the houses and smiled as she saw her enter Patty's house without knocking. Good, Patty had found someone to play with.

Jennifer was a robust woman of 52 years with pendulous breasts, an ample but not unbecoming backside, and, what she derisively called "thunder thighs." Her stomach was flat, though, the one visible sign that she did actually watch her calories and exercise regularly. She didn't suppose she could do anything about her thighs at this stage of the game, besides, her husband, Daryl, liked them. And he liked her ass, too-liked burying his dick in it.

Of course, Daryl also liked watching Patty Trent do housework, too. They both liked that. Often, the two of them would stand in their dark front room and watch. That was in the winter, of course. In the summer, the sun hit the Trent's front window too early to see inside.

Over the course of time, they had decided that she just liked the thrill thinking of how she might get caught. They never saw her masturbating, or anything beyond vacuuming or dusting, after all. Last winter, she'd upped the ante, however. Jennifer saw her leave her house naked one afternoon in December and go into her garage. A moment later the car started running but didn't go anywhere. She was in the car for about twenty minutes and then hurried back inside, breasts bouncing as she ran carefully across the frozen driveway.

She'd done that a few times. Once, she'd even driven the car out onto the street, circled the ornamental stone garden in the center of the loop and returned to her garage. She didn't back the van in, however, so Jennifer figured that her husband did that for her. She supposed that meant he was in on her little thrill.

It was very nice to know things about your neighbors. And, now, after she'd seen Emily Porter join Patty in her vehicle, she knew something about the Porter's too. What she wanted to know now was how she might get herself invited into their group.

Oh, well, something would come up.

#

Elaine Porter spent her study hall staring out the window alternating her thoughts between her brother's hard cock, her father's hard cock, and her mother's impossibly fat dildo. Her pussy was wet and tingling and she had no desire to stay for any more classes. The year was nearly done, and all they did was continually review for finals.

"Hey, El, what's up?" Cathy Burton plopped down in a chair beside her at the long table and leaned in close. "Looks like you're thinking of getting laid."

"What?" Then Elaine grinned. "Yeah, exactly. Wanting to get laid."

Cathy Burton's grandparents lived on Elaine's street, and the two of them had played together often when her parents would come to visit or she and her brother, Carter, were dropped off while their parents went off to do something.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers