Neighborly Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Hello, sleepyhead," he said. "You woke up just in time."

"Yes, I did," she said, thinking how she'd awakened just in time twice that afternoon. "And I'm hungry, too. Did you put potatoes in?"

"Yup." He dropped the steaks onto the rack over the gas grill. "Better wake the kids. Ten minutes or so till we eat."

Emily returned to the house and emerged a moment later carrying plates and utensils. "Might as well eat out here," she said. "It's a beautiful night."

"Great night to screw under the stars," Robert said, winking.

"Bob, the kids will be out soon. Be quiet." But it did seem like a good idea to Emily, and might be the only way she'd get any with the kids awake. Moving closer, she said, "I'll meet you out here at midnight."

"It's a date."

#

After dinner, Robert took a little nap to make sure he could keep up with his wife's energies. Emily did dishes and poured herself a small glass of wine, and the kids hurried up to their rooms. She could well imagine what they were both doing, but she wanted to avoid the thought. Everyone's sex life should be private, after all.

Of course, it wasn't very private if you're being spied on through a door. How could Elaine have done such a . . . but, she'd done the same thing, hadn't she? No, she didn't diddle herself while she watched Danny. And she hadn't had to watch long because he was nearly ready to cum when she started looking. It wasn't the same thing.

Oh, hell, it was exactly the same thing even if Emily hadn't been turned on by the sight. She hadn't been aroused, had she? No, what she'd actually felt was pride in her son's endowment and the volume of his release. A strange thing to be proud of, maybe, but not arousal. Still, she had been spying.

Of course, now that she'd seen how easily that door let wandering eyes into her room, she wondered if there had ever been any other times when one of the kids was out there watching. That thought did turn her on, and she felt shame at the feeling. They were her children. Still, the idea of being watched was much more erotic after the week she'd just had. Maybe she wouldn't mention that door latch just yet. Let the kids have their fun.

The squealing sound of the Trent children wafted through the evening air just then. Emily could hear Charles chasing them around the yard, playing tag and laughing along with them. Debby was ten, Kelly twelve, and still at the age where they might enjoy playing with their dad. They hadn't entered the sullen teens just yet. From the sound of it, those kids were going to be worn out tonight.

Tonight. It was Friday night. That thought made Emily's pussy wet instantly. What had Patty said? She said that she fantasized that someone might actually be outside watching her fuck her husband. Had that been an invitation?

Knowing Patty as she did now, Emily felt certain that the invitation had definitely been made.

#

Elaine didn't open her desk drawer until after ten o'clock that night. When she did, she found the black plastic bag jammed in on top of everything. What the hell? Looking inside perplexed her even further at first, but then she smiled. Danny. It was always surprising how thoughtful he could be sometimes.

Emily sat on her bed and used a scissors to open the plastic container. She read the instructions and then inserted two of the "C" batteries that were in the bag. She switched the vibrator on, alarmed at first at the noise but thinking how her television could cover the sound.

Danny had seemed genuinely worried that she might hurt herself the other day, hadn't he? It was very nice of him to have provided her with something in a friendlier size. She supposed that he'd like to watch her use it, and that though made her horny as hell.

Elaine pulled her shorts and underwear off and then pulled her tee shirt over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror a moment. Freckles everywhere. But she was no longer worried about her body turning boys on now. No, because she clearly turned her brother on.

She laid back on her bed and turned the vibrator on. When she began moving it over her pubic mound, she realized why women liked these things so much. Damn, that was nice. Soon she was wet and began slipping it into herself, slowly at first, then faster and rubbing two fingers over her wet clit. Oh, yes, that was damn good!

There was a knock on her door, and she sat up quickly. "Yes?"

It was the bathroom door that opened, and Danny hurried in without even looking at her. He crossed to her window and looked outside.

"Mom's up to something weird," he said, turning back toward her. Then he smiled, eyes wide as saucers. "Oh, you found my gift."

"And you interrupted me," she said, laying back again. She resumed moving her tool inside of herself, wanting to give him a real good show. "You want to jerk off?" she asked. "You can if you want to."

"Yes, I definitely do, but there's something going on outside."

"What?" She paused.

"Oh, don't stop, El. God that looks good." Danny's voice was hoarse and in need, and Elaine opened her eyes to look at him as he said, "Jesus, I wish we could play doctor again."

"Ahhhh," was all she could say as she came, tightening her young cunt on the vibrating tool. She lay quietly a moment and then pulled it out. "Thank you, Danny. This is probably the best present I've ever gotten."

"Well, gee, I guess I figured you needed it." He sat on the bed and put his hand on her knee. "Can I examine you later? See if you need any medical treatment?"

"Um, I don't know. You can't fuck me, if that's what you're planning."

"No, hell, I mean just like when we were kids."

"Sure, okay," she said. "But the doctor has to be naked, too."

"God, I hope so." Then Danny remembered the activity outside. "But first come look at this. Your window has a better view." He hurried around to turn off her light and then returned to the window and crouched to peer through as his naked sister joined him.

"What is it?"

"It's Mom. She's at the fence staring over at the Trent house."

"What?"

"Yeah, it's like she's spying on their back yard."

#

That was exactly what she was doing, of course. She was spying on Charles Trent as he spied through his own bedroom window.

Charles slipped one hand down into his pants to adjust himself but didn't linger there. Instead, he looked through the window and smiled, occasionally looking at his watch. Clearly, the window peeping part of the game wasn't the part he liked best. Emily wondered how soon he would go inside.

"Emily?" Robert called from the house. "Oh, there you . . ." He quieted down as she dropped down from her perch making shushing motions. He was expecting some outdoor nookie, so he wasn't confused by her need for silence.

Emily caught up to him just beside the garage and whispered urgently. "I want to show you something," she said. "Be really, really quiet."

"What you going to show me? Your pussy?" Robert grinned.

"Yeah, but something else." She motioned him to the fence and soon they were both standing on the garden bench so that they could see over it. Charles Trent was still crouched outside the window. "Look at that," she whispered.

"She probably likes him to watch," he whispered back.

"What? You know?"

Robert stifled a laugh and crouched down below the fence. "She likes to clean house naked in the morning," he said, when his wife crouched beside him. "I figure that it's different strokes for different folks. It follows that they'd play this game."

Emily felt relieved that she didn't have to explain much but annoyed that he'd been enjoying the show without telling her.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Didn't know how you'd react. Might not like her any more. Worse yet, might accuse me of a wandering eye."

"I might not . . . oh, well, I suppose there wasn't much point in telling."

"How'd you find out?" Robert asked his wife.

"Caught her sneaking naked to her car on Wednesday," Emily admitted. "She confessed all. In fact, she told me about their Friday night fun. She hinted that she wouldn't object if someone were to be peeking in on them while they did it."

"Were you planning on window peeping?" Robert asked, feeling an evening of very dirty fun coming on. "Without me?"

"Wanted to see if they were doing it first." Emily stood up on the bench again. Charles was just moving away from the window toward the door. "He's headed in," she told her husband. "Do you wanna go look?"

"Hell yeah," he said. "I mean, since she won't object, and all."

"Exactly."

They hurried up to the corner of their garage in time to see Charles enter his side door and close it behind them. Then they crept around both garages and into the Trent yard, being careful to stay back far enough so the light from the window wouldn't hit them. They were so eager to gain a vantage point that they were unaware that two other forms had emerged from their house and taken up the position they'd just vacated.

Robert and Emily got in position just in time to see the fully clothed Charles Trent enter the room and snatch Patty from the bed. He lifted her, kicking and punching lightly at his head up and then pushed her down to secure one wrist with a loop of rope. Before letting her up, he looked the rope around her neck and downs to her other wrist, where he twisted it and tied the end to her waist. It didn't look like a terribly secure binding, but then it wasn't really supposed to be.

Robert's cock was hard instantly, and Emily's pussy seemed to flood with juice at the sight of them. And the feelings only got more intense when Charles stripped off his clothing (throwing his wife back to the bed several times as he did) and unleashed his huge cock. Yup, ten inches, and boy was he hard.

"See," Robert whispered to his wife. "Told you he was big. Bet you'd like to fuck that monster."

"I'm a married woman," she replied. "You know I'm faithful."

"Faithful, but not dead," he replied. "I bet your pussy is soaked right now. I know my cock is hard."

"Yes, but . . ."

"But nothing. You wouldn't have wanted to peek if you didn't want to see," he said. He reached down to place his hand on her crotch, massaging slowly. "And fantasize. Right?"

"Does Patty make you hard?" Emily sighed, opening her legs a bit for him to rub her. "You can tell me, you know."

"I used to imagine the two of us peeking in her window in the mornings while she was working her vacuum," he said. "I thought it would be cool if we fucked why watching."

In the Trent bedroom, Patty was sucking Charles cock while he pulled her head back and forth on the shaft by her hair. Then he turned her, rubbing his cock on her butt before jamming it in, still pulling back on her hair. Patty's eyes moved back and forth on the window. Apparently, she was trying to see outside.

"She's looking to see if we're out here," Emily said. "Do you think we should let her know we're watching?"

"Up to you," he said. "But, I don't mind it if you think that's what she wants."

"I feel so dirty."

"I feel like cumming two gallons," he said.

"Come on." Emily led him closer to the window. Not too close, because she wasn't sure if Charles was in on his wife's little game, but close enough so that the light began to fall on them.

Inside the room, Patty smiled and winked as she rocked back against her husband's forceful entry. Then, apparently to keep his attention off of the window, she said something to him that made him pull out and lay in the bed with his rock hard cock bouncing at an angle over his belly. Patty took the ropes off and knelt over his cock, sucking and pumping him for her neighbor's benefit. A moment later, she climbed up onto the bed to give him access to her pussy, and they continued in a 69 for awhile.

Emily responded to that sight by pushing her shorts and underwear down and sliding two fingers into herself. "Drop your pants," she hissed. "I've got to blow you."

Robert complied, asking, "But what about you?"

"I'll take care of both of us," she said. "Just turn a bit so I can still see the window."

By that time, Danny and Elaine had given up their limited view and sneaked over the back fence and along the hedge at the back of the Trent yard. They found a good vantage point at about the same time that their mother began blowing their father. It was hard to see their parents in the darkness of the yard, but the Trents were clearly visible, and the two grinning teens stood peeking over the hedge long enough to see their dad throw his head back at his release and Charles Trent unleash a torrent of goo on his wife's face. Then, fearing they might be caught, Danny and Elaine ran back to the house and up to Elaine's room, where they sat in darkness, grinning.

By leaving when they did the teens missed the most interesting part. After cumming on his wife, Charles left the bedroom and Patty skipped over to the window and opened it quickly. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Emily answered, walking over to the window with Robert, holding his pants up, in tow. "How about you?"

"Great time. Good, I was hoping you'd bring hubby," she said. "Hi, Robert. Nice cock." She nodded toward his half erect member protruding above his pants.

"Hi, uh, thanks."

"Gotta go," Patty said then. "Time for act two. Don't worry about Charles seeing you. He doesn't have his contacts in." She closed the window and returned to the bed just as her husband returned with his cock every bit as hard as it had begun.

"Damn," Robert said, looking down at his own cock. "That's a healthy hard-on he's got."

Emily touched his dick, and it began filling to full size again. "Don't worry," she said. "It's not a competition. So how's about a little fuck, big boy?"

Emily leaned against the edge of the Trent picnic table, her bottom seeming to glow with its own pale light in the light of the moon. Robert stood a moment, watching now as Charles swatted Patty's butt, the two of them laughing, Patty's breasts swaying with each playful blow. His cock grew even harder as he watched, and he dropped his pants and stepped fully out of them to approach his wife.

Robert swatted her butt, and a little yelp of pleasure popped out of her mouth. "Oh, tough guy, huh?" she said, arching her back a bit.

"You're a bad little girl, aren't you?" He swatted her again and then grasped both cheeks of his wife's bottom. "Are you going to open up and let me get at that bad girl little pussy?"

"Yes, sir," she said. "But what are you planning to do to me? Are you going to drill my wet cunt with that huge cock?"

"Oh, you are a dirty girl," he said then, swatting her bottom once more. "Yes, I'm going to slam my rod into your tight little pussy. I'm going to fuck your cunt till you can't stand the pleasure any more." He pushed her feet apart and bent his knees a bit, aiming his cock at her juicy opening. "Now, open wide"

Emily cried out as he jammed his cock home in one thrust. Then she gripped the table and pressed back against him, choking back her normal cries of joy as orgasm after orgasm washed over her.

The ever tightening pulse of her pussy, milked a might load from Robert's dick and he collapsed down on her back on the table.

"Holy shit, that was good," Emily sighed against the wood. "Very good."

"We're not done yet, young lady. Naughty girls don't get off that easy."

"They don't?"

"Oh, no. I think I've learned a few things tonight," he whispered hotly in her ear. "And, after I've got you tied up tight, you're going to have some fun with Big Wally."

Emily smiled. Yes, they were going to have some fun. The one thing she'd been worried about was Robert's reaction to this and how she was going to tell him. A week ago she'd been a sexually normal suburban mom. In five days she'd turned into some kind of bisexual voyeur. She wondered what her marriage was going to turn into now, but what ever happened she knew they'd be having a good time. A very good time, indeed.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers