Neighborly Relations Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first game is called 'Pick the Dick.' And its very simple to play," Jenny said. "A blindfolded lady has to pick which dick belongs to her husband. Simple, right? We'll need couples to volunteer for this one, of course."

"What do we win?" Sally Burton asked.

"The winning lady gets to choose that man she wants to screw first, and she takes him off someplace and does what she wants with him. Or, she stays right here and does it. Her choice."

"What does the man she picks get out of it?" Kent was laughing, clearly not caring a bit about such things

"He gets laid first," Jenny answered. "Ready? Okay, willing couples should come on up."

Emily and Tania both looked toward their husbands, but the two wallflowers stayed put, shaking their heads. The women rolled their eyes and kissed each other lightly before turning to watch the fun.

The Carters, Adamses, and both of the Burton couples volunteered and stepped to the middle of the room. Patty Trent pointed at Charles, who shook his head at first, but finally stood and joined the men in the center of the room.

"Okay, Daryl is going to take these lovely ladies into the kitchen," Jenny said. "He'll bring them back one at a time, blindfolded, and give them a chance to pick out their hubby. They can use any type tactile exploration that they want to use. But no peeking."

Daryl took the ladies out of the room, leaving their husbands standing nervously. John Carter was already naked, of course, but he looked a bit sheepish standing among the fully clothed men.

"The Burton's are related," Bob Mosswell whispered to Robert Porter. "How are they going to do this one?"

Robert only shrugged.

"Okay, men, get rid of your pants and get ready to be fondled," Jenny said. "Come on, don't be shy. John isn't shy."

When they had all uncovered their lower halves, Daryl brought Terry Carter in blindfolded.

She knelt on a pillow on the floor and the men walked up to her with Ralph Burton leading the way. Terry smoothed her fingers lightly over his half erect shaft. Then she played with his balls, as though measuring them. Still unsure, she took the head into her mouth and said, "No, not him." She did the same for Charles, saying, "Wow, not him," when she gripped his ten inch tool. Unfortunately for Terry, Andy Adams was equipped with a cock of a similar size as her husband's. And, since she had sucked it recently, it apparently seemed familiar enough to confuse her. "This is John!" she proclaimed, and the audience burst into laughter. Removing her blindfold, she saw that John was next in line but she'd lost count.

Sally Burton was next, and she sucked Charles for a full minute before moving on, even though it was clear that he was at least two or three inches larger than Kent. Moving on, she got confused on Ralph Burton (like father like son, probably) and blew her shot at the title.

Claudia Adams picked her husband correctly, and waited off to the side until the other two women were done. Patty chose Charles correctly without any problem. His was the biggest cock in the competition. Betty Burton made the same mistake as her daughter-in-law, except that she chose her son's cock by mistake.

"We've got a tie," Jenny said. "Though I can't help but think Patty was cheating. Time for the official Rock, Paper, Scissors tie-breaker.

It was an odd sight, one naked and one mostly naked woman playing that childhood game, but it ended with Claudia winning and choosing Charles as her partner right away. He'd been nervous about the night, but fate had coupled him with the woman he'd wanted from the start. The grin on his face displayed to his wife that he'd be alright after all.

Patty chose Ralph Burton, saying, "It's about time I meet more neighbors. Especially neighbors who like to watch me do housework with their dick in their hands. Let's just wander over to the corner, big boy. No use me being shy now."

They headed toward a corner of the room that contained a big, soft wing chair, where Patty plopped down, threw her legs up over the arms and called out, "Eat me, slave!"

"Nothing shy about her," Bob said, watching his wife approaching them.

Robert was watching, too, especially watching the sway of her large, unbound breasts when she walked and the sultry little smile on her face. His cock was hard as a rock just looking at her, and his mind was overloaded with images of her body and his.

"Bobby," she said. "You've got to loosen up. I'm not going to have fun if you don't."

"You just go play," he said. "Don't mind me one bit."

"But that's not fair, is it? What do you think?" she asked Robert. "Your wife is out there hoping to get some dick in her. You think it's fair that you don't get some pussy?"

"I just haven't gotten up the nerve yet," Robert told her. "I'll get there."

"You could help him with that, honey," Bob Mosswell said. "He's already told me he'd like to fuck you first of all the women here."

"All you got to do is ask, sweetie," Tania told him, trailing the tip of one finger down over his cheek. "But first you've got to get my nervous husband to get it in gear."

"He's waiting his turn with Claudia," Robert said.

"Oh, baby, you looking to milk those titties?" Tania cooed. "Just show her the size of your dick. She'll fuck you."

Tania walked away laughing as the two men looked at each other.

"An orgy sounds pretty nice when it's just talk," Bob Mosswell said. "It's a whole different thing in person."

"Yes, it is," Robert agreed. "I think we need another drink." And the two of them stood and went to the kitchen to see what could be had.

"Next game!" Jenny called out. "The cucumber challenge. The woman who can walk the farthest holding a cucumber in her vagina wins the prize!"

CHAPTER FIVE, The Kid's Table

"Everybody on this block is a horn-dog," Sherona proclaimed after they'd passed the wine around a couple times and Elaine got eager and started stripping. "Cute little lady like that looks like she should be at the library studying. Not here advertising to get a dick in her."

"Or a tongue," she said, straddling Sherona's knees where she sat cross-legged on the carpet and doing an undulating dance, the crotch of her panties inches from Sherona's face.

"You better get me a whole lot more wine before I start diving in on that, girl," Sherona laughed.

Elaine stepped back giggling and pulled her panties off. Then she went to Carter Burton and offered her snatch to him. He dove right in with two fingers and a tongue, and she rode his hand standing in the center of their circle and holding his head for support.

"She used to be shy," Danny said, smiling.

"What about you? You weren't shy the other day," Sherona said. "I'm ready."

"But you haven't tried the others yet," Danny said, pointing at the Burton family contingent.

"Well, when we've been introduced more fully, I might try them out. Meanwhile, I know you."

"Have we got an empty bottle yet?" he asked the group. Carter rolled an empty wine bottle across to him, and he took it saying, "It's game time. Spin the bottle. Since Elaine has already stripped naked, and she's looking for more fun, I'd suggest that we all skip the stripping part of the game and just get down to it. Right? I suppose you can leave your underwear for now."

There was enough general agreement so that they all stood and began taking off clothing as quickly as possible. Apparently, it was a race. When finished, they sat on the carpeted floor of the empty basement room and studied each other's bodies. Everyone had opted to keep their pants on. The room had been cool when they entered, but their body heat had brought it up to a nice temperature by that time, and the wine had warmed them further until they were all primed for action.

"Okay, we've got a list of actions here." Danny held up a sheet of paper on which he'd made a list of sexual acts written in bold marker. "Somebody spins the bottle and the person it points to does what ever is on the list. Do them in order. The first one says to tell a secret, then kiss the bottle spinner. Next is play with yourself. And so on. Got it? If something needs two people, then it's the spinee who does it to the spinner. Then the spinee spins and does the same with the one it points to. If it points at the person who just picked you then you spin again. Got it?"

"We spent a whole five minutes thinking this up," Elaine said, sitting beside Danny. "Pretty neat, huh?"

The party agreed that it was neat enough, and the game began.

The list of tasks that the bottle spinners would be going through consisted of:

1 Tell Secret

2 Kiss

3 Suck Tits

4 Masturbate

5 Oral Sex

Ginny spun and Tillman admitted that he thought his pregnant cross street neighbor, Claudia, was damn hot. Tillman spun and it pointed at Danny, so (after a brief argument over whether or not the tasks had to be boy-girl and deciding it optional) he spun again and got a less than chaste kiss from his sister. "I should have just kissed Danny," he said, though he wore an embarrassed smile.

Sherona spun and had her tits sucked by Paul Burton. Paul spun and everyone watched Danny drop his pants and stroke himself for one minute. On Danny's spin the bottle pointed at Elaine and she didn't miss a beat in going down on him for one minute, which certainly impressed Sherona.

Elaine's spin hit Sherona. "I like my little brother. There, I'll probably never say that again." Sherona's spin hit Ginny, Cathy's thin, thoughtful cousin. Since the boy-girl thing was optional, Sherona said, "Come here and kiss me baby." Which she did, and then spun to select Cathy, who was feeling very left out. Cathy, of course, suckled on her cousin's breasts without being asked, and then she spun to choose Tillman. Tillman wasn't very happy with the masturbate task, but he stripped off his shorts and put on a show for them.

All the while, the wine bottle made it's way around the circle of youths. They'd decided not to use glasses for fear of spilling them on the carpet, hence the circling bottle. Soon, they all had a mellow buzz going that made them feel pretty good about whatever task might be at hand.

So when Tillman spun the bottle and it pointed at Sherona, he didn't mind a bit that she performed a minute of oral sex on him. It was only a game, after all. And nobody minded when they decided to change the rules so that every spin was an oral sex spin.

Tillman, however, did have a problem when Sherona's turn again selected him. She laid back on her elbows and said, "Come here, bro."

He said, "Hey, you're my sister."

This left the others feeling a little uncomfortable for a long moment.

Finally, Cathy said. "Tillman, look around. We came in brother sister sets. All of us. It's just that you and Sherona are the only pair that has never fucked each other. She can spin again, if you want her to."

"Hell no," Sherona said. "Told you, didn't I, Till? Get on over here and eat me, fool. Taste this fine, strong pussy while you got the opportunity. Or are you just chicken?"

"I'm not scared of pussy. Not even your skanky box lunch," Tillman said, and knelt between his sister's legs.

"Probably don't know how to eat pussy anyway," she chided him as she watched her brother lower his face between her legs.

He didn't go quickly to his task, but he finally did allow his tongue to lap at the glistening pink flesh she was holding open for him. He was relieved to learn that family pussy didn't taste any different from prom date pussy. She tasted pretty good, and Tillman found that he wanted to use his minute to the best advantage. He sucked her clit gently into his mouth and slipped two fingers in and out of her hot tunnel. Sherona moaned and stroked her hand over her brother's head. While continuing with his "box lunch" he reached one hand up to steal a touch of her great breasts. Nobody cried foul, so he circled the nipple with one finger while lapping his tongue up over her labia. He had increased the frequency of her moans by the time they told him to stop, and her breath was coming in panting gasps, but there wasn't enough time to reach his goal of giving his sister an orgasm.

The sight of Tillman and Sherona had heated up the rest of them to the point where they thought the game had become extraneous. What they did now was much more simple and straightforward. The girls remained in a circle, and the boys would move around from one girl to the next every time a timer Danny brought from their kitchen rang.

"Do what you want with who you've got for five minutes," he said. "And then move to the next in line. After about forty-five minutes, anything goes."

With the young men all wearing condoms in deference to Elaine and Sherona, the new adventure began.

CHAPTER SIX, The Two Roberts

Emily Porter could see her husband from where she was sitting on the Peterson's couch while Kent Burton lapped and nibbled at her pussy like a true connoisseur. She'd only known Kent Burton in passing before now, but now they had become intimate friends. She let herself melt against the man's tongue and rub her heels contentedly against his back as she watched Robert sitting with his wine directly across the room. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. And Robert saw his wife's eyes loose focus and her lower lip fall and pout out as Kent Burton made her cum with his fingers and tongue. When her focus returned, Emily could see her husband smiling.

Robert Mosswell had been watching his wife moving atop John Carter's dick with her fine breasts nearly suffocating the poor guy. Robert enjoyed watching that average white cock moving in and out of Tania's fine pussy. It was a much prettier sight than he had expected. His wife looked good with another man. It was a natural act, and he thought it was time that he overcame his own reservations and did as his wife said the other night. He wanted to get himself some white pussy, so where was Claudia Adams now?

When Emily looked again, Robert wasn't there. He had left his polo shirt folded over the chair and gone on to explore the party. Smiling now, Emily returned her attentions to Kent's hard-on and let the night take her where it would.

Robert Mosswell slipped his hands over Claudia's shoulders and down lightly over her arms to grasp her wide hips. A sound that was much like whimpering escaped his lips as he moved closer, his chest against her back and her head nestled in against his neck. His long, hard cock pressed against the small of her back and he slid his hands around and up over her magnificent belly. He smoothed his hands over her skin in slow circles, and rubbed his cock against her back so that his balls swung up against her fine butt. Life was so good.

Robert Porter had to settle for watching Tania Mosswell getting impaled by Jenny Peterson's strap-on while she was trying to consume Andy Adams' cock. She already had crusted ejaculate dried on her back from her encounter with John Carter. He wasn't sure she needed his addition at the moment. Betty Burton was unoccupied, however, and Robert had always harbored a lust for women with glasses. "Hi, Betty," he said. "Would you like to dance?" When she replied in the negative, he asked her, "Okay, so would you like to fuck?" That question received a positive response. Robert didn't figure that he'd last long on his first shot, and Betty was a nice woman, so he might as well be with her as anyone else. Once his first ejaculation was out of the way, he'd have much more endurance before the second.

Robert Mosswell and Claudia Adams kissed long, passionately, their tongues moving over each other. And, as they kissed, their hands moved to clutch and excite until Robert could take it no longer and began kissing down toward her belly. He was surprised by the milk that filled his mouth when he sucked her nipple. Surprised and delighted. He vowed to return to the fountain after he visited heaven in the shade of her belly. He laid her down and sucked her clit as he clutched her ass. He lapped at her swollen labia. And he entered her, placing the fat purple head of his cock at the entrance of her tunnel and pushing it slowly in while she licked her lips, sighing. This was going to be good.

Betty Burton lay below Robert Porter with her glasses askew and her breasts sliding wildly in response to his hard thrusts. She cried out, and he moaned. She made quick, huffing sounds, and he groaned. At some point, Kent Burton came through the room and said, "Get it on, Mom." Her orgasm came as he son stood above her, watching his banker slamming into his mother's cunt. She looked up into Kent's eyes, smiling, gasping and shouting out, "Oh, God!" Robert felt his own orgasm coming, and he kissed the woman below him hard on the lips before pulling out and lifting her head up by the hair and scrambling to get his dick in her mouth before the blast. She sucked him and pumped him, and he felt his cum rise. Now! Yes! And he pulled himself from her mouth and pumped himself to spray a milky rope of cum in a line across her glasses. When he had finished, her lenses were totally coated, and his cum was running down one cheek. He'd always wanted to do that.

Robert Mosswell hadn't fucked a pregnant woman in a long time, but the basic concept wasn't so foreign that he couldn't manage. You just take it easy. He stroked himself into her slowly, in steady piston movements of his hips. He felt the spongy walls of her cunt contracting, and her orgasm overcome her almost before he'd begun. Soon she was screaming and clawing his hips as he pressed against her huge belly and watched those incredibly large tits move on her chest like sacks of Jello. Milk leaked from both nipples as tears ran from her eyes, and he released a torrent inside of her. He filled her until it ran out and down the crack of her ass. Then he was thirsty and snuggled in for a drink.

Robert Porter found Tania Mosswell standing naked in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine. "Well, here I am, and I'm asking," he said to her. "And I'm saying let's go find an empty bed," she replied, with a kiss to his cheek at the same time that her husband and Charles Trent were leading Patty to the master bedroom. There was no empty bed for Robert and Tania, and Robert couldn't wait, so he pressed her up against the dining room wall like a cop searching a suspect. He pushed her flat on the wall, her hands up, hips just slightly back, and pressed his cock up along the separation between those magnificent buttocks and reached both hands around to spread her and slip his fingers into her.

Robert Mosswell's cock found a home fully inserted in Patty Trent's mouth. He marveled at her ability to take something into her throat so deeply. He grasped her hair and fucked her head for about thirty seconds while her husband stood watching them, his cock hard in his hand. Robert pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked from his to her husband's cock and smiled. No wonder she could fit his if she could fit her husband. That guy was hung pretty good.

Tania quivered against Robert, mouth open and moaning, drooling against the wall. In the aftermath of her first orgasm with him, she felt inspired, and said, "Do me hard. Throw me, spank me, call me 'bitch' and 'whore' and fuck my cunt. Do me, white boy. Do me like your bitch." The command made Robert's dick even harder, and he complied with a nearly criminal joy.

Charles was in Patty, too, now. He was fucking his wife from behind as she lay flat on the corner of the bed, one foot on the floor and the corresponding arm hanging down around the corner of that foot. Charles was slamming her mercilessly, hands gripping her hips with powerful force, while Robert fed her the head of his cock. Each time her husband rammed into her cunt from behind, holding her bedside leg up now as though she were a wishbone, he moved her mouth up on Robert's cock while she slurped her tongue around it and fondled his balls. Each time he slammed his big meat home, she saw stars and felt a bursting tingle in her cunt and wondered if there was someone handy for her ass, too.