Neighborly Relations Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers

"Well, hello," Jenny Peterson said, looking at them upside down from the floor. "You really should have called ahead."

CHAPTER EIGHT, Surprise!

"Mom!" Bill Peterson finally found his voice. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Jesus, Bill," Daryl said. "Can't you see what she's doing?"

"God, Dad," he said. "I can't believe, can't, well I just don't know what . . ."

"Yes, I guess we should have called," Brenda said, calmly. She walked into the room and unceremoniously kissed her father on the cheek. "We wanted to surprise you for your anniversary."

"You certainly did that." Jenny sat up then while Ralph eyed her daughter with a small smile on his face and dreamed of having both at once. "I suppose we should invite you in, now that you're here. Hello, Kyle, it's very nice to see you, dear."

"Hi, Jenny," he said, walking in to join his wife. "Anniversary party?"

"In a way. These are our neighbors."

"Oh, yes," Daryl said, stepping forward. "Hey, everybody, this fine young lady beside me is our daughter, Brenda, and the guy in the doorway with his mouth hanging open is our son, Bill. Kyle, here, is Brenda's husband, and the woman who ran for the hills is Bill's wife, Melody."

Brenda leaned over to shake Ralph's hand and moved on to those on the couch, saying hello all around. Her brother stayed at the door, slowly sorting through the facts before him and trying unsuccessfully to close his mouth.

Brenda turned toward her brother, scowling. "Didn't you ever figure it out, Bill?" she said. "All those parties and why we couldn't go in their bedroom some mornings? Mom buying all these second hand comforters? Jesus, Bill, are you really that dense? You know, like when Dad had all those boxes of rubbers!"

"You knew," Jenny said. "You little scamp."

"Well, I'm not dumb," Brenda said, laughing as she took her husband's hand. "And I did manage to get a little peek every now and again. But we have a problem now, don't we? What do we do? Mom, can we join your party? Or, is it neighbors only?"

"Oh, goodness, dear, please do join in if you want to," Jenny said. "Daryl, we don't have any problem with that, do we?"

"Heavens no. Jump on in, the water's fine. You too, Bill. Or maybe you need a drink first." Daryl turned and headed toward the kitchen. After a second, Bill scurried after him.

"Dad, there's got be some laws about this. Your neighbors? Jesus, Dad, we can't . . ." The rest of what he said was lose as he rounded the corner.

Brenda and Kyle looked at the folks remaining in the room, smiling contentedly. Finally, Brenda spoke up.

"I should tell you, Mom, that this isn't entirely foreign to us." Brenda began unbuttoning her blouse as she toed her shoes off and kicked them back toward the door. "We have some friends, a very nice couple, with whom we've done a bit of swinging. Knowing how you guys were, I figured it wouldn't hurt us if it didn't hurt you."

"Helped, actually," Kyle put in, pulling his shirt over his head. "We were in a rut, you know. Not just sexually, but everything. Those nights with our friends put us back on track."

"Wonderful." Jenny gave her son-in-law a big hug and a kiss on the lips. He held her ass with both hands, squeezing hard.

"I always wanted to do that," he confessed.

Jenny kissed him again and moved one of his hands around to the front and placed it securely between her legs. "How about that?" she asked him.

His grin said it all.

#

"It is a bit disconcerting, isn't it?"

Emily approached the woman sitting in the back seat of the van slowly, trying not to either scare or offend the woman. She was dressed in Jenny's robe, and her hair wasn't quite put together, but at least she wasn't nude.

"Melody, isn't it? Your name?" Emily put one bare foot up on the step into the van and smiled at the other woman. "What's wrong?"

"I . . ." She paused, unsure what to say. "Where's Bill?"

"He's inside having a drink with his father," Emily said. "You could probably use one yourself."

"Sure, so one of those men can haul me off somewhere," she said, but not with conviction.

"Or one of the women," Emily said, smiling. "What are you afraid of? Have your mother and father-in-law ever hurt you before?"

"No, of course not," she said. "But, my goodness, you people. How many?"

"Eighteen, now that Brenda and Kyle have joined the party."

"Brenda and Kyle?"

"Takes all kinds, doesn't it? Come on in," Emily said. "Nobody is going to force you to do anything. Not even watch. But you're going to make everyone feel bad if you sit out here all night."

"I . . . well, I'm embarrassed now," she admitted. "Running out here like a fool. I was just shocked. Those naked men, I, just freaked."

"Well, if you don't like naked men, I don't suppose you'll like the party."

"No, I love . . . Oh, you know what I mean." Melody was flustered, unable to explain herself. "I guess I should just go in."

"That's right." Emily held her hand out and Melody took it. "I'm Emily Porter," she said. "Very pleased to meet you."

#

Brenda Davis made the neighborhood's acquaintance while sitting on Kent Burton's lap. She pumped and sucked and rubbed whoever came near, laughing her particularly raucous laugh, and eventually screaming out her pleasure bouncing on his rod. The cum that Kent shot up in her was his last shot of the night. He was spent. Brenda, of course, was just getting started.

Melody Peterson kept wiping her glasses and fidgeting with her hands in her lap as she sat in the dining room with a very full glass of wine at hand on the table. She could see Brenda humping the construction executive and grabbing at passersby like there was no tomorrow. Didn't she know how she looked? Didn't she care?

Maybe she did know and did care but forged ahead anyway because she didn't want to miss the opportunity at hand. Melody saw the way Brenda's stomach rippled into two waves when she bent a bit. (not much, because she wasn't really fat) She saw her glasses bouncing down her nose so that she had to keep pushing them up. (She was far too nearsighted to do without them.) Melody saw the flaws and marveled at how the woman could find her pleasure despite them. She was willing to look foolish for the sake of the sensation.

Melody cursed herself for not being brave. Her sex life with Bill was bland and mundane. Rub, rub, thrust, thrust, and sleep. She yearned for the wild sex she saw taking place all around her. She wished she had the ability to let herself go like they did, but it just wasn't in her.

Brenda got off of Kent, smiling and gasping in her breath. She kissed him and shook his hand and walked through the dining room toward the kitchen. "You okay, Mel?" she asked. She almost felt sorry for the miserable little thing, but it was nice to see her without that smug look on her face for a change. "You look a little ill."

Melody dropped her eyes and said, "No, I'm fine."

Emily, who was sans clothing again, came up behind Brenda and kissed the woman's shoulder, saying, "You're not fine at all, Melody. Where's Bill?"

"In the yard. He won't come back in." She took a shuddering breath and blinked. "I wish he would."

"I'll get my husband to drag him in," Emily said. "Do a little couples therapy. Okay?"

"We don't need therapy," Melody defended.

"You will after tonight." Emily walked away laughing, her strong buttocks tightening with each stride. Melody couldn't help but notice that and wonder what her ass looked like walking. A moment later, Emily came back. "He'll be here in a minute."

"How on earth are you going to manage that?" the woman asked.

"A couple of the guys are telling him that they're going to strip you and fuck your brains out with or without him, so he might as well come in to watch."

Melody flushed and took in one ragged gasp of breath and then sat with her hands shaking in her lap. Her husband arrived within a heartbeat.

"What the hell are you . . ." He stopped in confusion. His wife was alone except for a naked woman sitting at her side.

"Sit down, Bill," Emily said. "Now why are the two of you being such dopes?"

"We're not going to . . ."

"So don't. Jesus Christ," Emily said. "Do you think any of us are so hard up we need to fuck you?"

"No, but these people. The whole thing is embarrassing."

"For whom? Your folks aren't embarrassed. You mom looks pretty silly wearing her strap-on, but that doesn't embarrass her. Why are you embarrassed?"

Bill just sighed, screwing his face into a frown.

"Because they are having so much fun," Melody said. "And we never are."

CHAPTER NINE, Next Time, Our Place

Brenda Davis lay on the living room floor with her legs spread and a big smile on her face. She never thought she'd get a chance to attend one of her folks' parties. Never in a million years. When she told Kyle about seeing them copulating in a group of six in the living room when she was ten, he reacted with a big smile and sigh. "Boy," he said. "The good old days." When they got together with a couple of friends on a whim one night, it was the thought of her parents' party that spurred her on. Kyle was driven by his dick and admitted as much, but Brenda thought it might be something genetic and she knew she'd be all right. Her parents have been married forever, after all.

Now she lay sated on the living room floor. Naked, for the whole word to see.

Kyle entered the room after a bit and sat beside her. His dick was red and looking well used, his hair had obviously been pulled quite a bit. He grinned down at his wife.

"Man, I was just with a black woman who like to tore me to bits," he said. "I think I'm fucked out."

"I think you probably held your own, honey," she said. She rolled toward him and slipped one hand in between his legs. "Is your little guy battered and bruised? Let me kiss it and make it better."

"I had a pregnant chick before her," he sighed, laying down under his wife's guidance. "Damn, I'm glad we came." And they laughed together.

Melody was watching from the dining room when Brenda knelt over her husband's cock and kissed it. She stared at her and watched how she brought him back to life and then took him into her mouth gladly. No shame and no pride, she thought.

"I wish I could be like that," she whispered.

"What?" Bill said.

"Nothing. They're disgusting," she said.

Bill paused before speaking. He thought about tactful replies that might be made, but his father had given him just enough booze to tell the truth. "No, not really," he said. "They love each other. And they're having fun."

"In public. You don't mind?"

"I guess I got used to it," he said. "I wasn't really looking forward to seeing my sister naked, but they're still my family, and I love them. I don't have to play the same games."

"You're right. I should quit being a stick in the mud."

"These guys are making me horny," Bill said then. "Lets see if we can find someplace where we can be alone."

"Bill, I . . ."

"Oh, just come and fuck me, dammit!" he snapped, tired of being the odd man out. "Or should I fuck one of these other women? Pick someone you'd rather have me screw, and I'll screw her instead."

"That's a horrible thing to say."

"Sure, because I want to screw you but you're not ready. Christ, honey, you're hardly ever ready. There are people here almost twice our age. My parents, for God's sake! Even them! Everybody is ready but you!" He stood and grabbed her upper arm, lifting her. "I'm ready now."

"Please, everyone will know what . . ." Melody blushed, feeling weak in the knees.

Bill looked around. There wasn't anyone in sight. Fuck it. He lifted his wife and kissed her, and then he pushed her back against the table and pulled at the waistband of her slacks. She pushed at his hands, but his efforts were rewarded by a button flying across the room and the zipper tearing loose on one side and letting her slacks pull open.

Melody was fighting him harder now, growling deep in her throat, but he pushed her back on the table with one hand and tore her slacks and underwear off savagely. She screamed out, and regretted it instantly, because the scream drew an audience. Now she quit fighting and put her hands up over her eyes and cried in her shame as her in-laws gathered around the table.

Bill thrust two fingers up inside her pussy roughly, surprised to see just how wet his wife was. He rolled her already swollen clit under his thumb and watched her twitch slightly, her hips moving involuntarily even as she wept against her hands. He grasped the tail of her blouse with his teeth and used his free hand to tear at the garment, nearly getting it open.

His sister leaned down and unbuttoned the buttons that he hadn't torn free. That was the first time Bill was aware of his mother, father, sister, and her husband standing at the table. Brenda opened the front connector of Melody's bra, baring her to her husband. And then, as if on some silent signal, they all turned around and stood with their backs to him. They were blocking the view of the table, giving Melody as much privacy as they could.

Melody didn't know that, of course. She was holding her eyes tightly shut behind her hands and letting her husband savage her if that's what he wanted. She let his fingers probe inside her vagina and rub at her G spot. She let him suck her clit in between his teeth and tickle his tongue against it. She allowed his lips on her nipples and the finger massaging her butt-hole because there was no point in resisting. It was all out of her hands.

And so she was surprised by the orgasm that hit her with his lips sucking at her clit. It rolled through her like wave breaking on the shore. The second one, moments later, surprised her, too. She opened her eyes when Bill pulled her legs apart and entered her, and she watched him slam himself home in her pussy right there on the table where they'd eaten Christmas dinner six months ago. She quivered against his cock, fighting to swallow as she came again.

Bill pulled out and turned his wife over, her feet planted on the floor. He was a man possessed now, and wasn't seeing his wife so much as a need he had to take care of. He had to get laid and cum in this woman. On this woman. Oh, yes, and the thought of pumping himself out on her breasts made him harder as he entered her from behind and spanked her as he thrust inside.

Melody pushed herself back against him, moaning in pleasure and not caring who heard her do it. She wanted that cock in her hard and fast, and she wanted him to fill her with hot cum. She wanted to feel his seed on her flesh. On her flesh! This wasn't her choice. She hadn't started it, and she had no control over where it went. Did she? She wasn't responsible. "Don't make me suck it," she growled against the table. "Don't make me taste it."

And Bill took his cue by pulling her down as Robert had done to Tania in that same spot earlier. He pulled her down and rubbed his cock against her lips and said, "Suck me. Be a cock whore for once in your life. Suck me dry."

Melody complied because it wasn't her fault. This beast was forcing her, almost raping her, and she had to do what he wanted. She sucked him in deep, gagging, and then pulled him out to a reasonable depth to lick and suck at the swollen head of his cock and pump her hand on the shaft. When her husband pulled her head onto his rod, she let him do it. When he fucked her face with short hip movements, she trembled at the sheer filth of what he was forcing her to do. But, when he began to cum, and she pulled him out to pump his jism onto her tongue, her face, glasses, and her eager breasts, she did that all on her own. She was too hot to not do it, and it felt so good to be this dirty at last.

And then it was over and she lay trembling on the floor moving his cum around in her mouth before swallowing it. She used her finger to draw cum from her cheek into her mouth and taste that too as she looked up at her husband standing over her, still dripping onto her, smiling, and gasping for breath. One lens of her glasses was obscured by his cum, a white haze over half of what she saw. She moved her hand down to her groin, diddling herself with two fingers as she looked up at this strange angle of his cock and balls and the crack of his ass.

Bill stumbled away, and she closed her eyes, sighing against her moving fingers. When she opened her eyes again, it was her father-in-law who was standing over her. Another strange angle, but his penis wasn't spent, it was nearly fully erect as he looked down at her and smiled.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Where's Bill?" The words barely came out.

"He's getting a drink. Several, I suppose." Daryl leaned to help her up, reaching, but she only rose as far as a seated position and sat looking at his firm cock while slipping two of her fingers inside herself.

"Do you think Bill would mind very much if I sucked this?" she asked, rubbing her cheek against his stiff rod.

"You should ask first," Daryl said. "It's only fair. Besides, I'm your father-in-law."

"You're not my Daddy, though, are you? Not a blood relation."

"No, I guess not," Daryl admitted.

Melody extended her tongue and licked at the head of his cock. When he didn't pull back, she moved forward and took the head fully into her mouth, circling it with her tongue. She rubbed her pussy faster, writhing against her hand as she sucked Daryl's cock and worked her tongue around it. Just another second, another, oh yes! Melody came with joy this time. She threw her head back and screamed out her pleasure and then lay on the floor laughing.

God, you're a dirty bitch, she thought. And she laughed and trembled and hoped it wouldn't be too long before she could be a dirty bitch again.

#

Terry Carter and Claudia Adams had been sucked dry by eleven-thirty. Sucked dry and pumped full. They were surprised by the human body's ability to cum and cum and cum again. Men who swore they'd never be able to shoot a third load filled them with cum anyway. The novelty of the pregnant belly and the milk spurred them on. The miracle that started with sex was evident in their bodies.

But now it was time to go home. They hobbled to the front door with their husbands and kissed their hosts good bye, thanking them for a wonderful evening. "Let's do this again," Terry said. "Soon." And the four of them walked into the night laughing.

When they got to their house, Andy Adams noticed the light on in the basement of the empty house next door. He almost remarked on it to Claudia, but didn't. The realtor probably left it on after showing it to someone.

#

"Next time, our place," Ralph Burton said. "The rest of you have kids, so it's only logical." He was seated on the couch, still quite naked, with a happy look on his face and his arm around his equally naked wife. "I don't know if it's possible to repeat this party, but we'll try."

Melody Peterson entered the living room then. She was naked from the waist down and wearing her blouse and bra open, and she was drinking a glass of wine. She stumbled a bit when she walked, but her husband stepped up to catch her and sit with her on the big arm chair. She smiled at everyone, not caring who was naked now and not caring who saw her nakedness. She wasn't in charge here. She had no choice.

Emily's breasts felt tender from the mauling over the course of the evening, but her pussy and ass felt even sorer. It was time to go and soak in a hot tub. "Come on, Robert," she said. "Jenny, do you need help cleaning up?"

"I'd appreciate it, dear," the older woman said. "But not tonight. I'm going to sleep like a dead woman tonight."

"Okay, well Robert and I are going to leave. We'll look for our underwear tomorrow, I guess. At least Robert finally found his pants. Goodnight."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers