Neighborly Relations Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent and Ralph Burton occupied the guest room with Terry Carter in a tag-team approach. While Ralph was down on her swollen, pregnant cunt his son was kissing her and suckling at her teats. They switched and switched again, until Terry complained, "Will one of you put a cock in me, for God's sake?" She got two for the price of one as Kent moved up between her legs and slipped himself carefully inside and his father fed his cock to her open mouth. Soon, Terry was cumming, kicking her feet out and crushing in on Kent's hips with her heavy thighs. She erupted with orgasm and a fresh flow of milk, which both men leaned in to lap up as it ran down her breasts. She grasped her own tits, squeezing them like bread dough in plastic bags and sprayed the men's faces with warm, mother's milk.

Robert Porter grabbed Tania Mosswell's hair and pulled her head back. He snarled, "Is that how you want it, bitch?" She nodded, her eyes half focused. "I want you to take me and don't ask me how or why, big boy. I want to be used, so use me as your fuck toy." Her voice was pitched low, in a demanding purr, and she moved her ass up and down on his cock so that Robert thought for sure it was going to split like a wiener that had been cooked too long. He stepped back and pulled her away from the wall by the hair so that she lost balance and had to catch herself on the table. He slapped her firm ass once and was answered by a giggling sort of whimper, so he slapped her again, harder, before stepping up behind her, lifting her hips so that her feet left the floor, and jammed his cock into her pussy without preamble. Tania screamed from the pain of an unlubricated cock entering her so fast and screamed in pleasure for the same reason. "You're going to fuck me good, you dirty whore," Robert said, amazed at his vocabulary. "Take my cock in your hot, wet cunt and then take it in your mouth. I'm going to paint you white with cum!" She pushed herself back against him, humping her ass back and up as his pummeling movements drove her legs against the table, trying to take him as deep as possible. She was going to be sore in the morning.

They'd flipped Patty over by then, and she lay limp between them and let them take their pleasure at will. Everything they did felt wonderful anyway. It was as though her whole body had taken on the sensitivity of her clit. Every touch was a sexual spark that drove her to yet another orgasm until they seemed to be rolling constantly together now. Robert Mosswell had her legs up over his shoulders as he gripped her thighs and moved himself in and out of her hot cunt. Her husband was holding his balls over her open mouth so she could suck and lick his scrotum while he stroked his big cock with one hand and twisted one of her nipples with the other.

"Here you are!" Sally Burton entered the room where her husband and father-in-law were busy with Terry. Her husband was applying lubricant to Terry's puckered butt-hole while Ralph was kneeling beside the bed drinking from the fountain. Terry's eyes were glazed over, her mouth hanging in a rather slack smile. Sally knelt beside Ralph, kissing Terry's face and watching as Kent aligned his condom clad cock with her ass and slowly pushed it in. Terry's eyes widened as if in surprise, and then her face twisted up as she gritted her teeth in pain. "Should he stop?" Sally asked. Terry shook her head, smiling now, and Kent pushed himself all the way inside and began fucking her. Ralph stood then, looking to get inside as well. When his cock came level with his daughter-in-law's face, she took it in hand and began sucking on it without thinking. She sucked and pumped him and then said, "I think she's got another hole needing attention," and pushed him away to help roll Kent and the big woman onto their backs and climb up between their legs.

Robert Porter held Tania's legs up on either side of him, forcing her body flat on the table as he fucked her as hard as he could. Her face was pressed flat, mouth gasping open, eyes closed, and her body made small squeaking noises on the polished surface of the wood until her sweat lubricated that surface. She couldn't speak, couldn't cry out, could hardly think except to think of how wonderful it was to just give up control and absorb all sensation. Her body was getting so tired that her pussy muscles were losing their ability to contract on this wonderful cock. All she could do was feel, and she let this man use her as though she wasn't a person at all. This wasn't what she taught in Women's Studies. This wasn't what all those years of liberation were about. Except that this was exactly what it was about. This wasn't a rape, and she he could take command at any moment, but she was choosing not to. She wanted exactly this experience, the surrendering of free will, and the unbridled use of her body for his pleasure. She wanted it, and it made her cum in fantastic trembling bursts as he did what he would with her body.

Charles Trent took his wife in the missionary position and then rolled to bring her up on top. He grasped her buttocks and massaged her puckered opening with one finger, finally slipping it just a bit inside while she moved on him. Robert Mosswell left the room smiling and returned with a condom from the bowl in the living room. He rolled it onto his cock and moved up on the bed, straddling both the husband and wife's legs. He rubbed the head of his cock lightly against Patty's anus, pressing just a bit. She moaned, and he could see Charles smiling through his wife's tangled hair. Grasping Patty's hips, Robert popped the head of his cock into her butt. She gasped, opening her eyes and staring into her husbands eyes. She nodded slightly, smiling, and Charles passed that nod along, and Robert thrust his cock all the way into her butt. Patty cried out and tears splashed on her husband's face, but she wiggled her ass against the intruder and began moving her hips to hump both men, feeling their shafts inside her with only a pinch of flesh between them. She wanted to feel their hot burst of cum together, all three of them in one massive spasm. Turning her head to look back toward Robert, she said, "Take that damn rubber off. Cum in my ass, you bastard. Fill both my holes with your cum!"

When Robert Porter felt himself reaching climax, he dearly didn't want it to end. He wanted to have this woman in every possible way while he had the chance. But the feeling was rushing through him, and it had to be now. He pulled his cock out of her and pulled her off the table by her hair and one arm, using her breast as a grip when she began slipping. She twisted a bit and slipped, falling to her ass on the floor in one ungainly tumble. His cock slapped against the side of her head, when he turned toward her. She pulled it lower and licked it. He pulled her hair back and forced himself into her mouth, pumping until she took the hint and took over. "Suck it," he said, breathlessly. "Suck me and pump me on your face, bitch. Now. I want to see my cum hit you. Do it now." And she wrapped her tongue around the head of his cock and pumped the loose covering of skin on the shaft and felt his testicles pull up tight. She sucked hard, pumping fast, and then she withdrew his penis and stared at the opening in the end as the burst of his cum was released. The heat of it on her face made her cum once more along with him.

Terry Carter lay trembling with orgasm, unable to take any more. She lay in whimpering bliss and watched as Sally Burton knelt between the two men and took turns between father and son's cocks until they each filled her mouth and she swallowed the family's cum. Terry watched, thinking about the rest of the Burton family, and thinking to herself that it was all cool.

Robert Mosswell felt his whole body tighten up when he started to cum. Her hot ass became hotter around his cock, and her muscles contracted as though to rip it off. Below, Charles reacted to his wife's anal contractions by slamming quickly up into her. He had been holding back, but now he let it go, and filled her pussy only seconds after his wife's other partner filled her ass. Patty's final orgasm was the culmination of them all, and they lay in sweaty bliss for a long time, still joined, sated and happy.

#

At seven thirty (about the time Robert Mosswell was cumming in Patty's ass), a smugly happy carload of people was about half an hour away from the loop. Thirty-two year-old Bill Peterson was driving the mini van. He was a good looking, dark haired man, and the streaks of gray beginning to show in his hair made him look exactly like his father did at his age. Beside him sat Kyle Davis, his sister's thirty-one year-old husband. He was blond and thin with sharp eyes and a habit of smirking when he intended to smile.

Their wives were in the back seat chatting happily with each other. Brenda, 31, was Bill's sister, and Kyle's wife. She was a bit hip heavy, like her mother, but with even larger breasts and a bigger laugh to go with them. Unlike her mother, she had worn glasses since an early age. Bill's wife, Melody, 31, also wore glasses. She was a sultry brunette with dark eyes and a neat little pucker of a mouth that seemed always to be kissing. Looking at his wife's lips always made Bill think of oral sex. Too bad she wouldn't do it.

They left home right after work in order to surprise Daryl and Jenny for their anniversary. The event itself wasn't until Monday, but there was work that day, and they thought coming three days early would make the surprise complete. They left the kids at home with their other set of grandparents for this trip because they thought it would be nice to celebrate like adults for a change with drinks and maybe a night on the town.

Bill and Brenda figured this surprise would really knock the folks for a loop.

CHAPTER SEVEN, Pavlov's Fuck

The alarm rang.

Tillman pulled his cock unceremoniously out of Elaine's pussy, and crawled laughing to Ginny Burton. "Hi," he said. "My name is Tillman." He sucked on her left nipple and grasped her narrow buttock. She wasn't overly endowed, but he'd already seen how she could move all over a dick, and he wanted a piece of that. She grabbed him, rolled him to his back, and impaled herself on him just like that.

Danny had Cathy's hair in his hand and was wailing away on her from behind when the bell rang. He changed partners quite willingly, because his sister was next. They stared, unblinking, into each other's eyes as they fucked there on the floor of the unsold house. They held each other's asses and stared and smiled and screwed.

Carter Burton had moved From Ginny to Sherona, and she assaulted his manhood with a force he wasn't used to from Burton women. She sucked him into her mouth, pumping hard, and then dropped herself onto him and began bouncing her tight cunt on his pole while leaning her breasts down to bracket his head.

Paul Burton filled the void in Cathy's snatch, laughing when she tickled his ribs more like cousins at play than having sex. "Stop that, Cath!" he cried out. "Oh, still ticklish, are you?" she said. Laughing, they rolled and coupled together on the floor.

The alarm rang.

Danny was replaced by Paul and Paul by Carter, which brought Tillman to Sherona.

"Bye now," Tillman said, to the cute little brunette below him. She kissed his nose and pushed him off to make room for Danny. Tillman moved to his left. "Hey, there, little brother," Sherona said. "You ready for me?" He swallowed hard, trying to find a way out of it, but not really wanting one. He nodded his head and crawled up between her legs and positioned himself at the entrance of her pink tunnel. Closing his eyes, he pushed himself into his sister. She reacted by clutching him close with her arms and legs and bucking back against his movements like a woman possessed.

"Jesus, I'm cumming!" Elaine cried out. "Cum for me kid! Cum on me!" Her unbridled cry made the other couples even hotter as they fucked. The boys slammed themselves hard into the girls, who cried out in their own climaxes. It was as if Elaine's cry had flipped a switch, and the orgasms started all around. "Come on me! Everybody cum on me!" Elaine cried out.

Paul was fucking her hard, almost ready to blow, but he looked around for guidance. Danny was fucking Paul's sister to their left, and he nodded to the other boy, saying, "Yes, that's what she wants. Cum on her face." Bonus, was what Paul was thinking.

Sherona had a massive climax below her brother. She sat up and kissed him, stroking his cock, and then turned around and offered her backside to him. "Do my ass real quick, Till," she said. "Then you better go over there and squirt on that freckled girl." Being presented with an ass to fuck for the first time ever was a red letter event, but Till didn't take time to do it justice. He put his cock to her and slammed it in, pumping his sister's butt while she screamed and bucked and they both watched Paul Burton fuck Elaine Porter.

Carter Burton had been revising his opinion of Elaine Porter all night long. Her exclamation revised it further still. Did she mean that? When he saw his cousin pull out, roll the condom off his cock, and stand straddling her hips with his dick in hand, he knew that she did. The sight of Paul's cum landing on Elaine's face and tits in white ropes of hot joy brought Carter to the edge. He pulled out and stumbled to his feet, removing his condom. Paul was still dripping on Elaine's chest when Carter arrived on his knees and pumped a blast of cum on Elaine's face. She laughed when it hit her, her hands busy at her cunt.

Tillman left his sister's ass regretfully, but it was time to fulfill Elaine's request. Cathy's Brother had left a nice coating on the left side of her face, forcing her to keep that eye shut. Tillman hurried over resolving to shut the other eye. He got there just ahead of Danny, who knelt straddling Elaine's chest. The two boys pumped what felt like gallons of jism onto the laughing, twitching girl below them.

Elaine lay with her breasts spotted with cum and her face glazed from the mouth up to her hairline. She came like never before, feeling herself contracting on her own fingers in wild spasms. When the girls came over to clean her off, she came harder still and lay letting them lick and kiss and suck the cum away while the boys stood marveling at the sight and stroking themselves back to life again.

Life on the loop was good this night.

#

"Sorry about what I said, the names and such," Robert Porter said when he brought Tania a glass of wine in the living room. "And I guess I was kinda rough, too."

He sat naked beside her with his wine and wondered where the rest of his clothing was. His shirt was still laying over the chair on the other side of the room, but he sure didn't know where his pants and underwear were. Now that he thought of it, he was sitting exactly where Emily had been seated with Kent eating her out. That was when he finally got into the swing of things and started disrobing. That was only about an hour and a half ago. There was still plenty of time, though he wasn't sure he could cum a third time.

"You're cute, aren't you?" Tania laughed and patted the side of his cheek. "Apologizing for doing what I asked you to do. Don't apologize, baby, just enjoy." She kissed his cheek then, shifting slightly on the couch to face him more directly. The two of them had come from the shower, where they became much better acquainted than they had having sex.

"I'm surprised at how much aggression I can muster," he said. "Not really very nice, is it?"

"Hey, baby, you come over to the house some time and show me how tender you are," Tania said, stroking his arm. "But you were perfect tonight."

Robert felt a little awkward sitting around naked like this, but there were comforters on all the furniture and their hosts hadn't bothered with clothing, so he guessed it was all right. After a moment, Robert Mosswell came with his own glass of wine and kissed his wife on the cheek.

"I see you found your shorts," Robert Porter pointed out as Mosswell sat on the other side of his wife.

"You should leave it out, Bobby," his wife said, patting his crotch. "It pays to advertise."

"Should I advertise this?" Robert Porter laughed and pointed down at his own dick, which had shrunk down to compact size between his legs. "I won't get any business."

"Grower, not a shower," Tania said. "That's okay, I know how it works when it's angry." Then she turned to her husband again, saying, "I think maybe from now on I'm not going to care who comes when I call for Robert. And if you both arrive, I'll just count my blessings."

"Just don't expect me to come running when it's time to mow your lawn," Robert Porter teased. He slipped his arm around the other man's wife and said, "What about my wife? Have you had a chance to get with her, Robert?"

"Like to," he said. "But she was always with at least two other people. I couldn't fit in edgewise." He laughed, resting his hand on his wife's thigh. And so the two Roberts sat laying claim on the woman who sat beaming between them.

#

Their children sat naked and drinking wine.

They played a game they called "Blowjob Roulette," wherein the boy who drew the short straw became the gun and the girls took turns being the head at which it was aimed. Paul Burton won and sat happily enjoying the girls who each took three minute turns sucking his cock. Elaine was quite sad when Ginny Burton won, and accepted her prize in her mouth, showing it off on her tongue. Her real prize was to either take on the other three boys at the same time or pick another girl to do it. All the girls were eager for the chance, but she kept the fun all to herself.

Fortunately, the boys weren't ready to cum very soon, and she eventually sent all but Tillman off to play with the other girls. Ginny was very fond of Tillman.

#

"You looked pretty good with Tania," Robert Mosswell said to Robert Porter. "Did her up right. I know, cause she only screams like that when she's having a special time."

"Your son had our daughter screaming like that the other evening," Tania said, laughing. "They don't know we caught them, but man your boy has got his own moves, too."

"Danny?" Robert asked, confused. "I didn't know he knew your daughter."

"What about Danny?" Emily joined them, magnificently naked, and decided to sit beside Robert Mosswell on the broad arm of the couch rather than her husband.

"Your boy was fucking our Sherona big time a couple days back," Tania said. "Got me hot watching him."

Emily beamed, thinking of the cum he released on himself, on his sister, and maybe . . . No, stop thinking.

"How did he meet Sherona?"

"My girl has a cock detector that can find dick from two miles out," Tania said. "She was bound to home in on that fine boy pretty quick."

The doorbell rang.

The naked foursome on the couch looked toward the door expectantly, but didn't move. Jenny Peterson didn't move from her position on the floor with Ralph Burton's head between her legs. Claudia Adams didn't leave her position on her back with Sally Burton applying a vibrator to her eager pussy, either. They all just froze. And, as Daryl Peterson was approaching to sneak a peek at the visitor, the door opened and a brand new foursome walked in.

Bill Peterson gawked at his mother and the stranger on the floor, unable to form a coherent thought. Brenda Davis couldn't decide who to stare at, her mother or father, so she stood with her eyes bouncing between the two and her mouth wide open. Kyle Davis stood beside his wife and grinned. Apparently, the scene before him was a nice surprise. Bill's wife, Melody, was the only one of them who made a noise. She screamed as though stabbed and ran out of the house to sit shivering in the car.