Neighbors

Story Info
A 19 y/o seduces her unsuspectingly rough 43 y/o neighbor.
7k words
4.22
81.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly opened my eyes, peaking up at my alarm clock. "Ugh, already noon." I pulled the covers over my head trying to ignore the sunlight and the time I just saw on the clock. Losing a battle within myself, I decided I better get up and get my day started. I figured it was only fair since the rest of humanity had most likely started their day about five hours before me. I went into the bathroom and did the normal morning stuff, skipped down stairs to find a note on the table from my mom; "Be home around six. Have a good day."

My mom and I do not exactly have the best relationship. She didn't buy me my first bra, we don't go shopping on weekends or any of that other weekday sitcom shit. I always thought it was because I look so much like my dad. He's cheated on her for as long as I can remember and treated her sort of bad but she always went back. Despite how sucky of a husband he was, he always treated me like the light of his life and I think she may have resented me for it. Don't get me wrong my mom and I love each either but we usually don't like each other. Unfortunately, it's been just she and I for about five years or so since my dad passed away. I miss him every day, of course, but his death was expected.

I started the coffee pot and gazed out the window at my neighbor, Mr. Stevenson, cutting his grass. It was right at the beginning of spring so it was the first time he had been cutting it since the New Year and I guess between struggling to keep up my GPA during my freshman year in college and trying to keep a social life, I had never noticed the body on Mr. Stevenson. I had never really paid much attention to him but good grief did he look good out there all sweaty and such! I noticed he was finishing up, figured he would probably be going in to get cleaned up and came up with a master plan to go over and have a chat. I decided to pour some of last night's left overs into the kitchen sink and run a little water down after to give the sink a little clog and ask him to come help me with it; if he declined I would be going to buy Drano.

I grabbed a quick shower, making sure I was all clean...you know, just in case...and put in a nice little turquois colored sundress with some white polka dots on it. It was a sweetheart neckline which I knew would accent my 36D tits. I also may have opted for no underwear. I put on a pair of sandals and strolled on over. I had a cheeky grin on hoping to myself he didn't get a shirt on just yet. Nocking at the door, I looked down to adjust my tits in the top of my dress making sure to give me sweet neighbor an eye full.

"Hi there, what can I do for ya?"

[Oh god thank you! no shirt!!]

"Hi! My name is Nadia, I live across the street from you-"

"Hello, Nadia, I know who you are sweetie, your mom told me about you when you guys moved in last fall."

"Oh, of course, silly me! So, I just came over because I'm home all alone and the kitchen sink is clogged pretty badly. We've had some troubles with it since we moved in but mom keeps putting off calling someone out. Do you think you can just help me with it a quick minute? I hate to leave it that way before heading out for the day."

"Sure no problem, let me just grab a shirt, okay?"

"Oh no don't bother with that!"[Fuck! Why did I say that?! Now he's looking at me like I'm bat shit crazy!]

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I just mean, you know, why bother getting it all dirty and..uh...it's so hot out."

"Yea..but still...I think I'll take my chances. I'll just be a minute. I'm sure your clog will still be there." He said with a laugh and ran off to what I assumed was his bedroom. I instantly wanted to follow him and demand that he bend me over his bed and fuck me into oblivion. I drifted off into a daydream consisting of a rough blow job and a nice long orgasm.

"Nadia? Nadia! Hello, anybody in there??!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Let's go!......So how long have you lived here? I can't help but notice you don't have any pictures or anything on your walls. I paint, you know, I could whip up some stuff for ya."

"Oh really? I didn't know that! Yeah, I've been meaning to get around to it. I actually have been here like five years now but you know how we guys are."

"haha. Yea, yall are like puppies, just eat, sleep, and poop."

"Pretty much but I would definitely love to have some of your work. No rush or anything, obviously. Do you have any of it in your house?"

I opened the door and showed him three of my favorite canvases that we had hanging up on the wall in the entrance hallway. "So, these are some of my favorites. They hang together to create a huge colorful field of poppies. I painted them last summer before college started, I haven't had much time to paint during school. I'm hoping I can get some stuff done during spring break and then during summer. When we moved here my mom thought this would be a nice spot for them."

"Very nice work Nadia, I think some of your stuff would definitely liven my place up. What is it you're studying in college and how long has this water been in the sink?"

"Ummm honestly, I woke up like an hour or two ago so I couldn't really say. I imagine my mom tried to wash dishes before she left for work but it was like that when I came down this morning." I lied.

"Okay, it's just a little so it's no big deal. Do you happen to have any baking soda and vinegar? They're two super random items but they help a lot for little odd jobs in a home; the kitchen sink included."

"Uh, yea, I actually think we do, it would be in that cabinet behind you. Oh and education. I am studying education."

"Awesome! What grade/subject? Can you get some water boiling?"

"Yea, sure no problem. While I'm a little uncertain about what grade exactly, I am leaning more toward middle school and I definitely want to teach math. I am a total slut for numbers! Haha"

"Hahaha you've got a great sense of humor, you know that?"

"Eh, I like to think so."

"Okay, so you're going to pour about a third of that pot down the drain there, future math teacher, then we will pour some of the soda in. I'll pour some vinegar and you will pour another third of hot water down at the same time, we will let it set and then you will pour the rest of the hot water in, got it?"

"Let's do it!"[Literally. Let's fuck.]

"So do you want a drink or anything while we wait for everything to clear out? We've got some bottled water, some lemonade, coke, or I can make coffee."

"Oh sure, water is fine, thanks."

I leaned into the fridge making a show out of my dress riding up my legs and hoping he was paying attention. "So, Mr. Stevenson, what do you do?"

"Well, I am an English teacher over in Orange and just call me Jack. Mr. Stevenson is for my students."

"No Shit?!"

...He sat there looking dumb founded at my language. Both his hands were sitting on the kitchen table; one sort of balled up with the other covering it. I put both of my hands over them squishing my boobs together, leaned in, and said, "I'm so sorry if my language offended you! I guess I got a little comfortable in our conversation!"

"Oh, no don't be sorry. I was just a little shocked. I mean the slut comment was a little shocking too but I just didn't expect it. You look like you've never cussed a day in your life! Haha."

"Well, to be quite honest with youJack,around my friends I am kind of a sailor!"

"Is that so? Well, I'm not as uptight as I am sure I look so feel free to act yourself around me!"

"You definitely do NOT look uptight and talking to you is so easy. I bet you're great with your students, too."

"Eh, I like to think so." He smiled. "So if you ever need like a teacher to observe or someone for your student teaching I don't mind at all. I mean, it is about 30-45 minutes away but you could definitely ride with me so it wouldn't cost you anything and being that we live so close you could help me grade and stuff."

"Seriously?! Awesome! Thank you so much!! I actually have a class that I will need to observe for this fall! Thanks so much that so great! I was a little undecided on which school to go and talk to about doing that! Should I like ask your principal or anything?"

"How about you just email or fax him any paperwork the university gave you. In the meantime, I will give him a heads up that you will be doing so and then when the time comes all you'll have to do is come."

[Dear God, we did he have to end his sentence that way. If he only knew how bad I wanted to cum!]

"AAAH! That's so fucking awesome!! Thanks!" I jumped up and hugged him. "I was also a little nervous about having to get to meet a teacher and whether or not they would be nice to this college kid pestering them for observation hours."

"Oh yea, I know how you feel. I was a little nervous having someone watch me teach THEIR students. You get accustomed to it though." He got up to check the drain and I hoped it was still clogged to keep up our conversation. "Well, Nadia, it seems my work here is done."

"Yay! Well, I was totally enjoying our conversation but I am sure you have things to do! I don't want to hold you up or anything but I would really love to like repay you somehow...would you like to possibly come over some night and have dinner with mom and me?"

"That sounds great! I actually enjoy cooking but I would love to have someone to eat with for a change! My son, Jason lives in the dorms at school in Houston so I eat dinner with my work most of the time. What day would you like me to come by?"

"How about this Saturday evening? I know it's sort of short notice, just a few days away but I have sort of a busy week next week wrapping things up for this semester."

"No, that actually works perfectly for me too. I'm meeting a buddy at the gym that morning and I'll probably go for a run after but I should be home and cleaned up any time after like three or four."

"Perfect! I'll see you then...well probably even before then being you live across the street!" We both laughed and I showed him back to the door thanking him one more time for the help. I couldn't help but to look at his ass in his jeans. Despite what guys may think, women do indeed look at asses just as much as guys do!

I'm quite certain I spent the next hour or so slowly rubbing my clit and twisting my left nipple....but it's kind of hazy. I thought about what it would've been like had he come behind me when I leaned over in the fridge to get his water. If he lifted my sundress up a little bit more and seen that I didn't have any panties on and that my pussy was wet and puffy with need for his cock. Eventually, I had to pry my hands away and go get dressed to head to work at our local 24 hour bookstore.

My six hour shift at work felt like six years with all my sexual frustration and excitement for the weekend. Though I started it simply lustfully wanting to meet him, I genuinely enjoyed conversation with him. Even though my mom would be with us, I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas and before I knew it, I realized I needed to come up with an idea for something to cook! I logged into my Pinterest account on my computer at work and started looking up some things and then I started to wonder...things like what is his favorite food? Mexican? Italian? Is he allergic to anything? Does he like pasta? Rice? Okay, no need for panic, chicken is pretty safe and who doesn't love some Alfred sauce?! Fettuccini sounds like the way to go! Maybe an apple pie for dessert! And of course some sort of wine from the rack at home!

So now that I had my dinner ideas, I wrote down a small list and directions for a "Cajun" fettuccini and decided I would go to the store the next morning. A slow Wednesday night at the bookstore led to me looking over some other random recipes and such on Pinterest as well as some cute hairstyles....because who gets on there without looking at hairstyles?! I picked up a novel and randomly started to read it in an effort to distract myself until my shift was over. When I got off, I stopped at the little coffee shop inside the store and made my way home to shower and then crash into bed.

The next day I texted my mom at work to let her know what had happened that afternoon and that I had invited Jack over for dinner on Saturday. Since we never really see each other a text message was all I could get to her. I put my phone in my pocket and headed out to the grocery store to get the few items we didn't have at home. I was off today so I thought I might sun bathe a little after I got back; hoping Jack would be out doing some sort of random yard work. However, while I was grocery shopping I ran into him!

"Hey neighbor! Fancy meeting you here!" I smiled up at him.

"Oh hey Nadia, How's it going?"

"Great! Just picking up a few things for Saturday. We're having Cajun Chicken fettuccini. I hope that's ok with you."

"Yea, sounds awesome! I can't wait. Would you like me to bring anything?"

"Well, we have some white wine at home that I was going to serve so if you would prefer something else just bring that and your party pants!"

"Haha. OK. Will do. I've got to get back to the house and set up the sprinkler in my lawn. I'm sure I'll see you when you get back home."

"Oh yea! I'm actually off today so I was going to sunbath on the patio a bit so you'll definitely see me"

We exchanged smiles and "See you laters." And went our separate ways. All I could think of was which of my swimsuits was the skimpiest. I paid for the few groceries and some tanning lotion and made my way home. When I get there he hadn't quite made it outside yet. I assumed he was probably getting out of his teacher attire and changing into the sweaty guy I was oogling over the day before. So I made sure to hurry and put the groceries away and go put on my favorite bikini. It was hot pink with underwire in the cups of the top so that I could get a nice bit of support and cleavage up top and the bottom was the tradition bikini style that tied up on each side.

Mr. Stevenson still hadn't made it out and I decided to take a minute to lather myself up before I burned in the May sun. Just as I was standing to rub my legs, I heard Mr. Stevenson's front door open and caught him glancing over a bit. I decided to prop one leg up on my lawn chair at a time with my back to him so he could take in my legs and ass for a bit. Then, I put on my sun glasses and sat back in my chair to enjoy the warmth. My pussy gushed imagining that Mr. Stevenson might be getting a woody from looking at my tits. I would love to be able to say that he came over, made some comment about my suit, and took me inside for a nice hard fuck but that did not happen. He got his sprinkler installed and went inside and that was it. So shortly after I decided to go inside and put on a little cover up over my suit and make myself some coffee and read a book.

After all this, I had never noticed that my mom texted back saying that she was going to Galveston this Friday until Sunday with her girlfriends from work but to be sure and tell Jack that she said thank you. Right then I knew I had to play hard ball; maybe get him a little drunk and seduce him. The rest of Thursday and Friday sort of dragged along. Friday morning I met up with my friend jenny for some coffee before work at the book store. I told her about my hot neighbor and how we would be ALL alone Saturday evening. She told me to not to anything she wouldn't which was absolutely nothing!

Saturday morning I decided to ahead and get in a workout myself to pass the time and then I went home to get cleaned up and start dinner. After I got cleaned up, I had chosen another cute little sundress. I opted for a white lacy bra which would give some support but still let the outline of my nipples show through the fabric. The sundress I wore was all white with the same sweetheart neckline as the one he had seen me in before and it stopped a couple of inches before my knees. Who can goes whether or not I had on panties?!

I did not.

Jack come knocking at the door around 4:30. I explained to him that he was stuck with me since my mom went out of town but that she wanted to make sure he knew she appreciated his help, too.

"So your mom is okay with leaving her 19-20 year old daughter with the 43 year old man from across the street?!"

"One: my mom knows I'm not all that innocent. She knows that I can take care of myself. AND she knows I have done much more with guys at least ten years my senior! We are pretty much just roommates at this point. She does who and what she wants and so do i....not that you and I are doing each other or anything....you know what I mean."

"Yea, no, of course not...I'm old enough to be your dad. You don't want some old guy! Haha"

"Actually, I wasn't kidding or anything, I mean I've never been with anyone your age BUT I have been with guys up to about 37-38. I prefer men to boys. I like guys who have their shit together, can take care of themselves and me if they want to. Guys your age tend to know what they want and make it happen for themselves. I like that about them." I gave him a long stare as to insinuate that I would in fact fuck him senseless. I'm pretty sure he got the message but he diverted the conversation anyway.

"So do you need any help? Can I cut anything up or anything like that?"

"Oh no! You did all the work the other afternoon! Today, I am going to serve you!"

"Nadia, you did like 75% of the work. I really just supervised." He chuckled.

"Whatever. If you hadn't been here, I would not have known what to do anyway. Just hush and accept this." I grinned at him. "If you must do something pour us some drinks or compliment me on this outfit or something else useful." I joked.

"Right. I didn't bring anything. I figured whatever you had was probably pretty good. Just show me where everything is and I'll get right to it. Also, you know you look ravishing."

"Glasses are up there in that cabinet.." I pointed,"...and the wine is in the little rack beneath this counter here. Its still nice to be told." I winked at him. He would have to get right next to the hem of my dress to get to the wine because I was cutting at the counter I was referring to. I propped my heel up in one of the empty holes in the wine rack; giving him a little extra leg to view. He paused for a moment while down at the rack and I knew he was looking. My pussy gushed....and then...

"Wait, are you of legal drinking age missy?"

"Ha! Clearly you haven't been listening to me explain my lifestyle, but if you MUST know mister, I AM Mexican. We start drinking around the age of 15. HAHA! Besides, when a women is in charge of fixing your meal, you do what she says especially if it involves alcohol."

"Well okay then little lady."

"So I'm just going to grate a little parm to go over our pasta and then we'll be ready to eat! Do you mind grabbing us some plates out of the cabinet there? Silverware is already at the table in the dining room. I've got a little side salad over in the fridge you can go ahead and get that on the plates and I'll grab the pasta."

We sat down at the table after topping off our drinks. I for one was a little shocked at how good this recipe was! I know I am a great cook, especially since most people my age eat pizza and Ramon noodles on a daily basis. However, this was like something out of a restaurant! "So what do you think? Good?"

"Great! I'll have to come over for dinner more often! I enjoy cooking to, though. If you really like pasta I have a few dishes that are always a hit with my family. You'll have to come by and try one out sometime."

"Oh I'd love that! Cooking soothes me but usually I don't get to share my cooking with anyone. When I go out with guys it's usually out to eat somewhere or something like that and my mom only ever takes left over really."

12