All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by sweetcheex90

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Neighbourly

Age ranges to surmount, but can be done with a will. Suburban landscapes spawn such unusual urges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How about Jason for seconds?

After Jack has his way (forcefully) with Nadia, how about Jason taking a more tender, loving approach? I imagine Jason showing Nadia a tender love, and perhaps he can have some hair on his chest for her to enjoy. They could take their time making love and actually enjoy each other. 24 is older than 19, after all.

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90almost 9 years agoAuthor
Future chapters...

So I've got some stuff started for the future chapters, anonymous. I am sorry but Jason will not be tender with Nadia. Jack may on occasion. She will be in a "relationship" of sorts with Jack though. I think that's all I can say without giving everything away.

What's unusual about these urges yowser?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think BDSM style relationships in the bedroom/private are on the rise because of all the politically correct bullshit in schools, the workplace and in the general public. Men and women need an outlet and when everyone has to force themselves to repress their natural inclinations of masculinity and femininity then it gets amplified in sex play and intimacy. Even then you almost have to get signed waivers and itemized consent forms to protect yourself. Its no wonder the MGTOW movement is gaining popularity.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Love your new story and I'm glad you are writing again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future chapters!

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90almost 9 years agoAuthor
Brad

Thanks brad :)

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesalmost 9 years ago
You're welcome!

Hit me up sometime. Would love to catch up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel, please!

I loved this story! Please get a sequel going. It is ripe with possibilities. This girl, Nadia, is hot as hell! I like how sexually confident and competent she is. It's very arousing that a beautiful young girl would want to conquer a hot, older neighbor. I love hearing her sexual thoughts. There's nothing timid or reserved about her.

As a long-time coach, I can tell you that her very frank conversations and cock-teasing manner is more reflective of many younger women today than the average older reader might think. She's not ashamed of what she wants. She loves sex and she's good at it. And as a male reader, it is particularly exciting to read a character who is hot, flirty and overtly sexual. I half expected her to push him onto a couch, rip his shorts off and start sucking his cock when he frustrated her at that dinner. And I don't think that I could have shown the same restraint as he did, nor would've wanted to, when she was coming onto him. That was the most UN-veiled invitation ever.

I absolutely love sexual banter, cock-teasing, sexy dressing and sexting as a pretext to good fucking. It builds anticipation. With this hot girl, her hot neighbor, his sexual son, her guy friend fuck-buddy, and even her Mom, who could be portrayed as a hotty MILF, you have plenty of options for this story.

As a writer myself, I appreciate a good character and the sexual release that can come with articulating our fantasies. That's also why sexting and horny conversations are similarly rewarding. So please write a sequel. You're off to a great start.

: )

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90almost 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon,

I am glad to read that you're enjoying the story so far! There is most certainly a sequel happening in the event I can stop spacing out! :) There is definitely a possibility that little Nadia could, at some point, rip Jack's clothes off and demand his cock. Even though she is much more submissive than not, she is, as you've pointed out, quite confident in herself. She is also quite demanding outside of the bedroom. She often finds herself battling the submissive nature she has with the cocky/confident attitude she possesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect opportunity for Jason to join in and give Nadia a little "double penetration".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous