Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you guys have been here, what, six months now? We never really talk much or anything."

"Yea well my mom works a good bit. I work and go to school. Between trying to maintain a social life and keeping up on sleep I just don't hang around the yard or anything much you know."

"Yea I don't think I've ever seen you out there before the other day." He shot a sly smile at me as if to say I did it on purpose. Which I obviously did.

"Oh yea the weather was just too perfect. Can you tell I got a little tan?!" I moved my dress and bra straps to the sides of my shoulder to make a show out of my tanned tits.

"mmmmhmmm." He said with a mouth full of salad. "Looks nice."

"Thank you!" I drank in the compliment. "So I find you to be quite interesting Mr. Stevenson. Have you ever been married or anything? What is Jason like? How old is he? What's he studying in Houston?"

"HAHA. Well, I am probably pretty boring. I was married to Jason's mom but she and I really knew we didn't belong together. After Jason left for college, she and I decided to split and she moved to New York with her family. We are still cordial care about each other; we just aren't meant to be married. I think Jason realized it as he got older and separating before he left for college would have probably been fine with him. Sometimes she comes down for the holidays when he comes and we spend Christmas together. Jason is 24 now and almost finished with his bachelor's in psychology. He wants to open up a facility there, in Houston, one day.

"Oh ok well that's cool. I'm glad you guys can still be friends and like spend time together like that...do you have sex when she comes?" I said with a straight face not really thinking anything of it. I was genuinely curious as to whether or not they still fuck. Some exes do obviously.

"Well, no we don't...." he looked puzzled. "...you're quite comfortable with sex talk and such aren't you?"

"Quite. Why do you ask?"

"Well just this week alone I feel as though quite a few things you've said were borderline sexual and some were very obviously so. It's just interesting is all."

"Ooh come on, you can't tell me you've never heard a girl my age go on about sex! I mean we're all pretty horny at this age Mr. Stevenson. We're all exploring and getting to learn what we like. Pretty natural, wouldn't you agree?"

"I do agree Nadia. I am just curious about the fact that you speak so freely about sex with me...someone old enough to be your father...you realize that don't you?"

"Haha. You realize that is the number ONE reason I am giving you the time of day?"

He sat there. Dumb founded at my comment.

"That was a joke. I mean it isn't literally the ONLY reason. You're cool but as I told you, I like men, not boys."

"How did things end in your previous relationships with older men?? Where they bad? Because if so, why would you want to continue to put yourself through that? More so, why would a man want to risk being with someone so young? I mean I am a teacher, I highly doubt my colleagues and my principal would accept me dating someone so young."

"Don't tell me you have never fucked one of your students! I'm sure you see tons of hot girls come in and out of your classroom yearly. I am also sure, that tons of those hot girls probably admire and lust after you. I am certain they have tried to seduce you once or twice, too. Besides, I am 19. Perfectly legal and I am sure you have had some "legal" students in your class that you'd like to screw after class."

"There was one. One girl. She was a senior last year, legal...I guess about your age now. She was perfect. Smart, funny, and I know she was going to be a successful young woman. It was shortly after my divorce and I felt as though I was using her to liberate myself for having been in such an unhappy marriage for so long. I also started feeling guilty taking advantage of someone so young. When she graduated I told her that we could not communicate anymore and that the ONE time we did have sex was a mistake and that she should go after someone her own age."

"Seriously? I would not have expected that from you. I would have expected this conversation to go a different way. A way in which you agree with me completely and..." I stopped a little unsure of whether or not to finish my sentence.

"And what? You haven't held your tongue thus far."

"Nothing. Never mind. I have some apple pie for dessert if you'd like some." I got up to clear the table and get the pie. He followed after me back into the kitchen.

"Listen, Nadia, I don't want you to be angry with me. I just can't bring myself to be take adavantage of anyone else again. I truly enjoy our conversations and I hope you can be mature enough to accept and respect my opinion and we can carry on with the evening. That pie smells amazing."

"I am not angry with you, okay. I accept that that is the way you feel and you are welcome toeat my pie." I stressed that last part. Cutting the pie and licking a finger that got into it accidentally. The rest of the night was very "PG". We just talked and ate pie. I told him about the plans I had for my future class room and he shared some idea he had with me. He explained to me some of the things that worked with his students and some that had not. He also said that his son, Jason, was going to be coming into town in a couple of weeks and that he had hoped we could meet. I told him that sounded good and we exchanged a brief hug as I walked him to the door.

So. I was definitely pissed. I mean, seriously, how many straight guys can say they've had a hot girl half their age come on to them only to turn them down? I was going to tease him or get him back somehow I just had no idea how yet. At that moment I just needed to fuck someone so I called up this guy from college and asked him if he'd like to come over and hang out. We both knew what I meant by hang out so he happy obliged and was at my house in about 20 minutes. I made sure to open my window so anyone who may have happened to be around could hear us. I texted him to let him know the door was unlocked and to meet me in my room. I am normally quite loud in bed and this was of course no exception. Kevin, the guy I was fucking at the moment, was nice and rough. He knew how slutty I could get and he knew how to treat me like such. He was a nice guy and treated me very well when we weren't having sex. I knew that anytime I needed him he would be there for me but I also knew that he could fuck like his life depended on it and at that moment that was all I needed from him. I have a canopy bed and Kevin always enjoyed tying my arms and legs to the poles at each end. He would dive into my pussy face fist and make me cum over and over. He brought over a pair of nipple clamps on this particular occasion, which I properly thanked him for. Right in the middle of a very high pitched orgasm my bedroom door swung open!

"Shit! I'm sorry, I thought you were being hurt or something." It was Mr. Stevenson. He slammed the door and ran back over to his house. I heard the front door slam and him yelling from my front yard.

"Close the fucking window Nadia!!"

"Someone is pissed aren't they?! Please don't stop. I need this right now babe."

Kevin laughed and went back to work with his tongue. Before long he was untying me and flipping me over. He slammed into me from behind and I squealed in delight if the feeling of his cock.

"Oh Kevin, I love your cock! I'm going to cum on it!!"

"You know the rules girl. You cum on me you clean me up."

"MMMM yes baby!!"

Kevin and I continued in this manner until he ended up shooting a load all over my tits and face. I thanked him for coming by on such short notice and he assured me I was worth the trip. Once he was gone I decided to go shower and go to bed. It had been a long day and I was spent.

It had been over a week and I had not heard from Mr. Stevenson after our incident with Kevin in my bedroom. I was sure he wanted to fuck me and the fact that he was telling me he wouldn't only made me want him more. I was going to get him to. I just had to push the right button. I followed my normal routine: school, work, and I started sunbathing a good bit more.

One day, when I was laying out on the patio, Mr. Stevenson walked up and startled me. I had fallen asleep there and definitely did not expect to see him.

"Nadia, I know that things were a little weird last time we saw each other but I did really mean what I said about wanting to be friends."

"So you would like to be friends with a 19 year old girl?"

"I would like to be friends with a very mature 19 year old girl."

"Mature? Really? Just mature enough for you outside of a friendship?"

"Nadia, please stop it. I thought you were going to respect my opinions about this....this behavior is not very mature either."

"You're right Mr. Stevenson. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

He just stood there glaring over me. "Well, I came over to tell you that my son would be home tomorrow and I would like to cook you guys dinner and introduce the two of you. I told you, it's Jack."

"Okay."

"Okay so we'll see you around 5 tomorrow?"

"Sure, Mr. Stevenson."

"Good. See you then."

He left the conversation that way and just strolled on over to his house. I think y behavior was getting to him. I wondered if his son was as hot as him and if maybe seeing me flirt with Jason would stir him up a bit. I sat there on the patio for a bit longer before I went inside. I was really beginning to get a little frustrated. I am sort of accustomed to getting what I want with men and the chase was killing me.

Friday afternoon I decided to take my time in the shower; giving myself a little pleasure to ensure I would be in a good mood. If I had to have dinner with these two I needed some sort of release first. When I got out, I decided to put on a navy colored skater style skirt with a white tank top tucked into it. I wore red sandals and red earrings. I misted myself with some of my Katy Perry perfume and made my way over to Mr. Stevenson's. I knocked on the door and waited patiently to be greeted by Jason. He was the spitting image of his dad, who I guess I never really did a great job of describing before. They both had this dark brown, almost black hair, with nicely tanned skin, and blue eyes. Both could get my panties wet at the drop of a dime.

"Hi, I'm Nadia, You must be Jason. Mr. Stevenson told me all about you! I feel as though I already know you. How are you?"

"I'm great Nadia! It's so nice to finally meet you. My dad goes on and on about you. Come in."

We walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. Jason put his arm around me and commented on how nice I looked and said that he had not imagined I would look at good as I do.

"Well that's sweet. Thanks Jason. You are very handsome, yourself." I smiled up at him. "So is your dad around?"

"No. He had to run out to the store for a few things for dinner. Can I get you a drink or anything babe?"

"No thanks, I'm good for now....So Jason, how is Houston living? Seeing anyone?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Oh it's great. I love it there. And no baby I am completely single. I just like having fun you know?" He had his arm still around me and his hand near my boob. He was sort of tracing my bra strap. I bit my lip and decided to give him a little kiss. He was obviously into me and it would be sort of fun seeing Mr. Stevenson's face if he was to catch us!

Jason done into the kiss ever stronger than I would have imagined. He took the liberty of groping my tits while he was at it. I decided to turn up the heat a bit and straddle him.

"Well, someone sure is wound up aren't they?!" he said with shock.

"Oh you have no idea!!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and went back to his lips while he put a hand on each thigh. He slowly started to raise each hand up under my skirt until he reached my ass, squeezing it. Like clockwork, Mr. Stevenson walked in and we broke our kiss to greet him.

"Oh Hi, dad!" Jason chirped.

"Mr. Stevenson, so nice to see you again. I love that shirt on you."

He stood there for a minute. I think he was stunned to see us in this position knowing we just met.

"FUCK NADIA! I SWEAR YOU TWO CAN'T HAVE MET BUT WHAT TEN MINUTES AGO?! GO TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!"

He was pissed! I loved getting a rise out of him. I grinned and taunted him with a low "Yes sir Mr. Stevenson." I got up off of Jason and my skirt was up showing a nice sized wet spot in my panties. I looked over at Jason and thanked him for the good time and said that we should do it again sometime. Then, I straightened out my skirt and went out the door.

I'm not really sure what went on after I left the two of them but about 15 minutes later there was a knock at my front door. I went to open it and as soon as I could Mr. Stevenson barged in and shoved me up against the entrance wall. He lifted me, hooking his wrists under each of my thighs, pinning me there. My tits heaving with excitement.

"So, you obviously are not accepting of my decision to keep a friendly, platonic relationship between us are you?!"

I just looked at him, biting my lower lips...

"So now you have nothing to say? Well. It's your lucky day little slut because I am FINALLY going to give you what you've been begging for." He gave me the most passionate, most forceful kiss I've ever had while he moved his hands to the wet spot in my crotch. "So, today you decide to wear panties? Is this the first time in your life?"

Again, I just looked at him. A little puzzled, a little shocked.

"Did you think I couldn't tell Nadia? Every time you bent over a tiny little bit of your little pussy would peak out. At first I thought I had imagined it because it was what I wanted to see. But then, when we had dinner, I knew it was not my imagination. I could almost smell your sweet pussy in the air at dinner a few weeks ago and when I found you with that boy, I knew it was your scent. I knew it was the smell of this little cunt in heat." He slipped is finger along my pussy lips on the outside of my panties as he said the word "this". He then took the time to unzip his jeans and stroke his cock along the wet spot of my panties, teasing my weak pussy.

"Oh, please Mr. Stevenson, I need it so bad. Please put it in me."

"Maybe I will. Do you know how to suck cock Nadia? What am I saying? Of course a little bitch like you does. I bet you were about to suck Jason off on my couch there, huh?" he let me down, place his hands on my shoulders, urging me to my knees. All the while I was looking up at him, so excited. "What do you want Nadia?"

"I want to suck your cock Mr. Stevenson." I reached up to tug his dick before wrapping my lips around him. He slapped my hand away.

"Have you gotten permission to do that?!" he growled at me. I kneeled there shocked at his response. Thinking I was supposed to stroke him...

"What? Are you shocked at the way I'm treating you? The way I'm talking to you? Well, you wanted me to fuck you SO bad. Now, you're going to see the way I like things. If you're going to be fucking me, you're going to be doing it on my terms. Understand?"

"Oh God, yes Mr. Stevenson. Anything you want. This is so hot. I love it." I said to him honestly. I was loving the way he was treating me.

"Now, reach back, grab your ankles, and open your slut mouth. We're going to have some fun."

He drove his cock down my throat until I almost threw up. I held it back and accepted him. He held my head; holding my hair back for me. I looked up at him enjoying watching the pleasure in his face. He pulled back a little, looking down at me. "God. You are so beautiful Nadia. I kept trying to be good with you. Trying to keep my hands off of you. Only masturbating here and there when you flaunted your round little ass at me. Oh, you're going to pay for that by the way." He pulled himself out all the way, rubbed his slimy cock all over my face, looked to his left and said, "oh look, we left the door open..."

12