Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers

"Oh god, Zoey!" he cried out.

Through her own pleasure, she felt him tense up, and felt his cock twitch as he began to cum. She moaned and pushed against him, her orgasm squeezing him, urging him to fill her with his seed. She kissed him, and he moaned into the kiss, trying desperately to keep himself as close to her as he could.

"Give it to me," she gasped.

"Zoey," he moaned. He held her close. She looked at his face as the pleasure took him, his cock pulsing as waves of his seed flowed into her pussy. Each one might be getting her pregnant, she realized, and the thought brought her nothing but joy. As the last of her orgasm squeezed him, she laid her head against his shoulder, holding him as he finished.

He opened his eyes a moment later. "Oh god," he said.

She smiled and stroked his face. "Thank you," she said.

"Are you okay?"

She looked into his eyes. "I am very okay," she said, admitting it to herself as much as to him. "I'm not sure that I've ever been this okay."

"I wasn't just saying that stuff to make you cum," he said. "I mean, I wanted you to. But it was true."

"I know," she said, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"And I know I don't have much to offer. But I want to give it to you."

"You have plenty," she said. Lifting herself up and trying to look serious, she asked, "Will you move in with me?"

He smiled. "I would love to. My folks will be pissed."

"That's okay," she said, and he smirked. "And, just so that we can do this properly, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"If we were doing this properly, I wouldn't be inside you when you asked that," he said.

"Well," she said. "I want to keep you there for a bit. I like you there, and I want to keep your seed in my womb. I meant what I said, too."

He smiled, and kissed her.

"I want to keep trying, too. Full disclosure, after our date tomorrow, you are going to get lucky."

He ran his hands along her bare sides, then held her around the shoulders. "I already am lucky," he said.

She smiled, and nestled against him until they fell asleep.

---

The snow flurried outside as Zoey stepped in, dropping her bag and blowing on her hands. As she did, Rob stepped out of the kitchen, holding two cups of tea. He handed one to her.

"Thank you," she said. She kissed him, but briefly; if she kissed him too hard they'd have to go upstairs and the tea would get cold.

"Sure," he said. "Did you both have a good trip?"

She smiled and put a hand on her belly. "Yeah. I'll give you the details, but first, how was your semester?"

"It was good," he said, kissing her and inviting distraction again. "I live with a very good study partner."

"And what's the wedding news?"

He smiled. "Well, I invited Alice, but she won't be there. She told me she thought the whole thing was creepy and we have nothing in common."

"Well, that's a tragedy," Zoey said.

"Yeah. I told her that your old boss had said the same thing, so they had that in common. Then I mentioned that he was single."

Zoey laughed. "See, these are wedding memories that we won't have any pictures of. And that really is a tragedy."

"My folks and my sister will be in town in two days," he said. He leaned in and kissed her gently. "Your wedding dress is in, so you can make sure it fits your belly." He kissed her again, and pulled her closer, the taste of sugar and cream on her lips. "And I've missed you."

She inhaled deeply, breathing in his scent. She kissed him back, drinking in his warmth and his touch. She meant to pause, to pull away and take a break, so they'd have time to talk about her trip and their plans and everything else, but she kissed him until she had to gasp for breath.

"I missed you too," she said. He smiled, and she set her teacup down. There were worse things in the world than cold tea, she thought, as they walked upstairs to the bedroom.

---

---

Thanks go to my first two readers: Sue D'Nym of House Editor, First of Her Name, Breaker of Typos, Mother of Witticisms, Protector of the English Language, and Khaleesi of the Great Ass Sea,

And my wife, who will always be my King in the North.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers
12