All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Fantastic tale...

... for such a short one. Everything necessary was laid out for the reader to discover, Wonder, angst, lust and devotion.

5/5

creekbankcreekbankover 6 years ago
Perfect

This was, without question, the most erotic story I've read on this site ever. It was perfect. Thank you.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Again, Perfect.

Been dealing with ongoing relationship pain and needed a “Happily Ever After”. This story was a good one. Thank you.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm glad you liked the story.

SmokyStoverSmokyStoverover 6 years ago
Berevity is paramount....

This is the first of your stories that I’ve read. Rest assured I’ll be reading more! You proved that there is only so much detail actually necessary, if the story is well written. All the elements that were “necessary” were there to be fleshed out by imagination. Very, very god job!!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Delightful Little Romance

With likable characters who both know what they want. Here's to all the joy their lives can hold.... and then let it spill over so others (like the 'pissed off' parents) can share it with them.

Very nice job, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Extremely well written, looking forward to reading more of your stories.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Well written story and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read.

Also, Khaleesi of the Great Ass Sea is a movie I would love to see 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WELL DONE!

I read your earlier postings and, while they were enjoyable, they just aren't a match for this effort. This is a concise and well-written love story with believable characters and excellent dialogue. Keep up the great work!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Folks,

Thanks for all of the kind feedback. I appreciate it.

ElderDirtElderDirtover 6 years ago
Right On!

A thoroughly enjoyable and sweet love story. Thanks for the telling.

smc331smc331over 6 years ago
Wonderful story...

...perfectly told. 'Nuff said.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Hasn’t anyone heard of the morning after pill in these stories?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind feedback, folks.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
Timriv,

In this story, neither Zoey nor Rob wanted to avoid a pregnancy in the end, so they knew about Plan B and the like but didn't want it.

In a more general sense, my stories often end up with a pregnancy or two because I find it exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gr8!

But what was Zoey's job exactly? Why did she travel so much?

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Zoey is a journalist for some sort of travel magazine. I sort of hint at it but don't spell it out.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Absolutely Loved

This story! Fantastic, Thanks

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Omart57,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Too short, alas, but hot and sweet. 5 stars.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77,

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know why his parents didn't like her, but they'd better get used to her. She is, or will be their son's wife, love of his life, and mother to his child she's carrying and all future children. WONDERFUL STORY!!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And you're right - Zoey is a lovely person and she and Rob are sticking together, so his parents should get used to it. It might take them a while, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Aww. Thanks!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. It's kind of a mystery why his parents don't like her.

Maybe his parents see he more than likes her, and she isn't in their plan for him.

They just don't care. Nice.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Big_Tim99,

It felt to me like Rob's parents were a bit traditionalist and a bit snobby, so the woman next door who travels all over writing magazine articles and hangs out with their son telling cool stories was always a bit alien to them. I think they'll grow past it eventually, though.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Big_Tim99,

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes

bumpercarsbumpercars12 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sweet, just wish there was more of the story. I always want more of the good stories.

bumpercarsbumpercars10 months agoAuthor

Mrfriendly8181,

I'm glad you thought it was a good one; thank you. I do write sequels or additional chapters for some stories, but since I write pretty slowly I try not to promise too many of them.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Loved it. It is sweet and funny. I wouldn’t be opposed to a continuation, but is really good as is.

bumpercarsbumpercars6 months agoAuthor

Rbloch66,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I sometimes write follow-up stories but I think that the characters' happy trajectory is pretty clear.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

I love the little hints to background without feeling the need to walk us through their lives from birth until sex. Their relationship felt lovely and real and hot. The scene, and the impregnation fetish were hot. Nicely done. 5*

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Shadracht,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it - I enjoyed learning more about these two as I wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
1016 Followers
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

SIMILAR Stories