Neighbour, MIL and then My Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exactly at 11.58 pm Ramesh switched off all the lights. Since the windows were covered with dark and thick screen it was totally blind.

When the clock struck 12, Rupa lighted the candle. On seeing Rupa my jaws dropped down. She was totally nude in front of the table ready to cut the cake. In her milky white colour she was glittering like Gold in the candle light. She was looked like a celluloid doll. She was carefully removed entire hair from her and there were no traces of hair all over her body. She was luscious due to the waxing.

I forget to close my eyes and still in disbelief. Ramesh pulled me from the other side and made me stand next to her colliding to her left. Ramesh went to her right and pushed her even closer to me. She smiled at me. It was seems to be that she is asking me whether I like her birthday costume. I brought my thumb and index finger close together forming like'O'and signalled her okay.

She leaned front to blow the candle. Her large boobs swayed a little. Her tits were hanging from the base was a mind blowing sight. She blew the candle off and again the room became darker. I cupped her soft left tit and squeezed it.

The room again flooded with light as Ramesh switch on all lights. Rupa was so gorgeous. She is having a perfect body with all sexy curves except the tits which are a little bit bigger. She cut the cake and spooned into the mouth of Ramesh first. Then she took another piece and put it in my already opened mouth and spread the cream all over my face and laughed. To revenge I took the cream and tried to spread on her face. She escaped from me and ran behind the couch. Ramesh also came to my help.

We trapped her behind the couch blocking both sides. I arrested her with my left hand over her soft tits pressing it tighter, spread the cream all over her face and feed some into her mouth. She licked and sucked it along with my finger.

In the meantime Ramesh spreaded the cream all over her bulging breasts and some into her navel. She turned her head and kissed me in the mouth. I clipped her lower lip with mine and tasted the cream and shoved my tongue into her and sucked her juicy saliva.

We brought her to the couch and licked her cream coated boobs from either side. Ramesh took a beer bottle from the fridge opened it and shake it well until it coming out effervesced with lather. She poured all on to her boobs. The beer drooled down dissolving the cream on her body, through the canal leading to her navel and to her cunt. Ramesh made her stood and knelt down to lick the beer drooling over her cunt and thighs. I shoved one of her breasts into my mouth while kneading the other one. Then I licked her belly button and swirled my tongue into it. The beer and cream mixture taste good and made me hornier.

She lifted my t-shirt and through it to a corner. Her fingers undo the button of my shorts and unfastened the zipper. The shorts slipped and encircled my feet. I came out of it and kicked it to the corner. She inserted her hand into my brief and held my rock hard member. She pushed back the fore skin and stroked slightly. She slipped down the brief and removed it down by her foot.

In the mean time Ramesh undressed himself and hugged her from the back and pushed her towards me. She was sandwiched by both of us. Her soft and big boobs pressed against my chest and her hard nipples piercing into it. My flag post dick was rolling over her flat tummy. Ramesh's hands were on her hips holding it tightly. His face shoved on her shoulder and kissing her on the neck and then tweaking her earlobes.

My hands kneaded her round ass cheeks. I lowered it to her thigh and lifted them up. She surrounded her legs on my hips. Her hands garlanded my neck. I tried to position my dick against her pussy. Since it is first time, I didn't know where to place it. She lowered her legs from me and stood on it.

She asked me, "Why you are in so hurry; let us have some fore play and then we will do it."

She bunned her hair and then pushed me in the couch. She knelt down, brought her face in between my thighs and by holding my dick in her hand she licked the precum on the tip. She pushed back the tight foreskin and engulfed the bulb with her lips and swirled it with her tongue. Ramesh sat beside me and guided her hand to his dick. Now she swallowed my entire length into her mouth and moved to and fro; then and there she swirled her tongue around it. At the same time her hand was shaking her husband's dick.

I had watched so many porn movies previously. Normally, I hate blow jobs and fast forward it while watching. Now, I feel how nice it was in the mouth of Rupa. She is really an expert in this. Suddenly my dick become thicker and hard and ready to squirt it load.

"Rupa.. darling.. I am going to cum. Isssshhhhh... aaahhh...please suck me hard." I moaned louder.

My scrotum became tight and my dick twitched hard inside her mouth. I pushed her head away from my dick and took the dick in my hand and held it tight and pulled the skin back and spurted into her face. My cum released in force and fell on her face thread by thread. Some of my cum fell on to her boobs also.

Now she stood on her legs spread the cum all over her boobs. She poked out her tongue and tasted the cum nearby.

I made her sat on the couch spreading her legs wide. I kneeled on the floor in between her thighs and licked the labia of her pussy. My tongue tweaked her clit and tasted her precum oozing out of it. I spread the lips with my fingers and licked her rosy inner lips from down to upward movement of my tongue. She moaned louder in pleasure.

Ramesh stood up on the couch and shut her mouth with his dick. She fucked in her mouth while I sucked her pussy. Ramesh emptied her balls into her mouth. She spilled out his cum and it flew out from her mouth and dropped on her cleavage through her chin. I stood up and pulled her up holding her head tightly on my mouth and kissed on her cum filled mouth as a mad. My dick again became harder and drilling her deep navel.

I shoved the cum coated tits into my mouth alternatively. She made me seated on the couch and spread her legs on my both sides. She guided my dick into her sloppy vagina. My foreskin rolled back causing little pain to me. My bulb head disappeared into her cunt. She pushed harder and the entire length went inside. She pressed her tits against my chest and started straddling me. My hands were supporting her butt cheeks moving up and down aligned with her action.

Ramesh came back her and squeezed her boobs and pulled her to bow on her back. I lifted my hands up to her back in support and now Ramesh try to shove his hard dick into her mouth.

He asked me to get up from the couch lifting her along in the same position. I held her thighs in my hand and her legs were in air behind me. Ramesh supported her bowed back and inserted his dick into her mouth. We fucked her pussy and mouth at the same time while she was in air. Her pussy muscle contracted and engulfed my dick indicating she is going to cum.

Due to hot summer we all three sweated much which intense our pleasure much more. My balls become harder and ready to supply the semen. I released her from Ramesh and hugged against me tightly while I shoot my load into her pussy. She encircled her legs around my hips, also came at the same time and kissed all over my face. Along with her I sat on the couch breathing heavily. After sometime we separated and I lay down on the couch.

She got up and separated her legs. Facing the couch, she bowed down supporting her hands both side of me on the backrest of the couch. Ramesh came to her back and inserted her dick in her pussy and blew her heavily. Her tits were swaying heavily above my face brushing it then and there. I tried to catch the nipples into my mouth and succeeded to catch one and tweaked it. She cooed and moaned louder and louder which increased the speed of his thrusts in her pussy.

At last he pulled his cock out and pumped the threads of his semen on her ass cheeks, back and beyond the couch. He hugged her from the back and kissed her passionately all over her face and frenched for some time. Then she fell on me pressing her tits on my chest. Ramesh fell over her to sandwich in between us forcing her nipples piercing into my chest. We stayed for some time. Then we separated and went into the bedroom.

I lay in the end of the cot; Rupa in between us. She rested her hands above my chest pressing her boobs on my side. I surrounded her and hugged with me tightly. One of her leg was pressing on my inflated cock and her crotch rubbing my thighs.

She said, "It is the memorable birthday of mine."

"If I know it is her birthday, I may come with some gift," I replied

She kissed me in the cheeks and hissed in my ear, "You made me happy with the greatest gift of losing your virginity to me. It is the first time I fucked a virgin. He, the mother fucker (her husband) fucked so many girls before our marriage."

She slept in the same position. In the early morning I fucked her two more time while she was in sleep. During this she opened her eyes and smiled at me and continued her sleep due to tiredness.

Rupa wake around 6'o clock in the morning hearing the ring of the calling bell. She slipped into a nighty, not aware of her cum coated face, opened the door and shocked to see my wife and her mother standing there and grandpa at my door steps.

"Good morning Rupa. Where is Raghul? I saw the house is locked." I heard my MIL's voice.

"Oh! He went to his friend's house yesterday night." It was Rupa and further she invited them, "Come in! Have a cup of coffee."

They both came in. Rupa went to kitchen to make coffee for them. The room was so nasty due to the yesterday's birthday and fucking celebration. My MIL noticed my shorts, briefs and t- shirts spread all along the room. On supplying the coffee Rupa realised her mistake. Immediately she cleaned all and put it in the bathroom.

I kept the house key on the tea buoy. She handed over the keys to them and sent them to my house. She rushed to me and told the matter. I told her not to worry and I will handle the situation. Then I refreshed myself and rushed to my house wearing one of Ramesh's t-shirt and shorts.

END OF PART 1.

12