Nellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cursed as I came, every drop spurting directly into her throat. My hips bucked into her face, and I could feel her muscles contracting as she swallowed everything I gave her. When I was done, I slumped like a puppet with cut strings, and tried to remember how to think. Danielle pulled herself off of me, wet trails of saliva connecting my cock to her lips.

"What the shit, Dani?" Nellie said, looking at her cousin with angry eyes.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," Danielle said, wiping her mouth. "If you'd like, I can make it up to you..."

That got Nellie's attention. One eyebrow arched, the young woman smiled. "Oh? How?"

Danielle cupped Nellie's chin and kissed her, gentle but firm. "Let me show you," she said, guiding Nellie to sit down on the couch next to me. They kissed again while Danielle's hands vanished up the skirt of Nellie's Santa dress. A second later, they returned, dragging a thin black thong down her thighs. "You came here wearing this?" Danielle asked as she pulled the tiny garment down Nellie's legs, taking her socks off as well. She sniffed the moistened strip of material that had been covering Nellie's crotch, and sighed.

"I can't believe it," she said authoritatively as she nonchalantly tossed the thong away. "You come here, dressed like a whore, and you try to seduce your cousin and her boyfriend?"

"Very naughty," I said, taking my place next to Danielle, crouched on the floor in front of Nellie.

"Unfortunately, since we don't have any coal on hand-"

"We can't use a charcoal grill here," I explained, wriggling the rest of the way out of my pants while keeping my faux-disappointed glare fixed on Nellie, more specifically Nellie's chest. My cock hung out of the fly of my boxers, damp and soft.

"I think we're going to have to punish you instead," Danielle stated.

Our imposing guises dropped, revealing our lustful intentions. Nellie flushed under the weight of our lusty stares. "Oh no," she whined, cupping her face in her hands in falsified shock. "What kind of punishment?"

"Hmm." Danielle reached forwards and squeezed Nellie's breasts, the tips of her fingers sinking what was exposed of the soft flesh. "I wonder..."

In one motion, she grabbed the top hem of the dress and yanked it down. Nellie's bountiful breasts dropped free, her big, salmon-colored nipples stiff and prominent on the smooth globes. Nellie, her coy act betrayed by her come-hither smile, crossed her arms over her chest to retain her 'modesty', but I was having none of that. I grabbed her slender wrists and separated her arms, pinning them to the back cushion of the sofa. Nellie's eyes glowed with excitement.

"She wasn't even wearing a bra," Danielle pointed out, lips pressing against my ear.

"Anotherpunishable offense," I grinned.

"Oh no," Nellie deadpanned with an embarrassed smile. "What are you going to do to me?"

Danielle and I shared a smirking glance. "This," we said at the same time, and lowered our mouths to her big, tasty nipples.

Nellie cried out in delight as we latched. Danielle and I, mouths wrapped around Nellie's big nipples, She shivered beneath our lips, and kept making tiny, erotic noises as we suckled and kissed at her. There's nothing as fun as playing with a nice tit, and Nellie packed a perfect pair of perky puppies. Most breasts the size of Nellie's and Danielle's tended to be too saggy, but the ones on these two ladies had a magnificent, drooping teardrop shape, their areolas rising off the soft mammary like low mountains. Nellie squirmed beneath our lips and tongues, mewling energetically.

"This is the best punishment ever," she whined after a few minutes.

"It's not working. This may call for desperate measures," I said to my cohort. I had also demonstrated why I would make an absolutely terrible jailer: unable to resist the temptation, I had let go of Nellie's wrists to free my hands to squeeze the breast I was playing with. She played her fingers along the backs of our heads, encouraging us to keep going.

"I think you're right. Time for a different tactic," Danielle decided. She lifted Nellie's skirt up to her waist, putting her bald, pink pussy on display. "The third infraction. Not even wearing panties."

"That's because you took them off," Nellie pointed out.

"Prisoners don't get to talk," I said, gazing at the lush vaginal lips, glistening with arousal. "Do you want to, or should I?"

The grin she gave me was all the answer I needed. I was struck by the sudden need to say something very important. "You're the best girlfriend ever," I said.

She kissed me. "I know," she said. "Now come on, this girl isn't going to eat herself out."

We moved on from Nellie's breasts, and brought our mouths a good deal lower. Two people eating one girl out was hard (just like I was), but it sent our young lover over the moon. The system we worked out was pretty similar to what Danielle and Nellie had been doing to me: delegation of duties. One of us on the clit, one of us on the pussy. Still, we bumped heads more than a few times, adding mutters of 'ow' and 'sorry' to the plethora of noises we had made tonight.

Nellie didn't even notice. She watched us, but her eyes were distant, the pleasure sending her to some other world. With her hands free, she played with her own breasts, grabbing and squeezing and pleasing herself as only she knew how to. I moaned into her clit as she performed a trick that I had introduced to Danielle after Nellie demonstrated it to me back in August. She scooped up one of her magnificent breasts and lifted it to her mouth, suckling herself and happy as could be.

Fuck, I couldn't take it any longer. "I think we're going to have toreallypunish her," I said to Dani, who was digging her tongue between Nellie's labia. The scent of the college student's arousal was a potent aphrodisiac, and my dick was an obelisk between my legs.

"Yes!" Nellie squealed, her breast falling free of her mouth. "Oh god, I want you to punish me!"

Danielle bit her lip in thought, almost seeming uncertain as she squeezed her cousin's clit. "You wouldn't happen to be...enjoyingany of this, would you?" she asked our 'prisoner', who shook her head with a wide, open smile on her face.

"Not even a little bit. I don't want him to fuck me with that hard cock," she said exuberantly. "Please don't do that. Please don't have him fill my tight pussy with his thick cock."

I looked at Danielle expectantly, and then realized why she might be feeling hesitation. I was about to bone her cousin while she watched. She'd been okay with it happening before, but that was different. Behind closed doors, out of her sight. Now, her boyfriend and her cousin were chomping at the bit to pleasure each other in front of her.

For a moment, I thought she was going to have second thoughts.

Then, she gave me a smile that told meexactlyhow hot she thought it would be to watch me fuck another woman, especially Nellie. She communicated so much arousal with just the curve of her lips that I felt myself twitch.

"The foolish slut just told us exactly what we should do to punish her," she said with a devious smile. She got up onto the couch next to Nellie, and used her fingers to hold her cousin's labia open so that I could see into her pink insides. "And it will be her undoing. Fuck her, Derek."

I shot forward before she even got through the first syllable of my name. My erection, sticking out from the fly of my boxers, went right past her wide-open pussy to bury every inch of itself inside of her.

Nellie gasped, eyes widening at the suddenness of my entry. I growled from deep in my gut, feeling every smooth fold wrap around my length. I grabbed her wide hips, still covered by the red fake velvet of her Santa dress, which was now gathered around her midriff. Her breasts bounced free, and her legs were completely bare. The vibrant red color made the salmon shade of her nipples and pussy stand out even further. And there was something about being only partially naked that somehow made her look hotter than she did in the buff, which you have to understand is areallyhigh bar.

I thrust my hips into hers deep and fast, watching her as she watched me disappear inside her. I wondered what she was thinking, as I fucked her while still wearing my shirt and boxers, before I realized that Danielle was saying something. "He's got a nice dick, doesn't he?" she asked Nellie, rubbing herself through her flannel pajama shorts.

"He's gotsucha nice dick," Nellie agreed breathily, grabbing her own breasts and squeezing them together. "God,I love your boyfriend's dick so much." Hearing her say it, reminding us of our situation, sent a wave of goosebumps all along my skin.

Danielle turned Nellie's head and kissed her roughly, tongue darting between her lips. The sounds of their kissing joined the slapping sounds my hips made against Nellie's, and the sight hardened me even further.

Unbidden, Nellie snaked her hand past the waistband of Danielle's pajama bottoms, sliding towards her cunt. A second later, Dani groaned appreciatively, almost doubling over as Nellie did something I couldn't see. Everybody was having fun now.

Nellie came first, quiet as a mouse. I only even noticed because I felt her tighten around me in waves, and looked up from her breast to see her eyes roll up into her head. Danielle sighed into her mouth, obviously enjoying Nellie's fingering. "Think she's been punished enough?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Nellie? Are you sorry for what you did?" I asked, not letting up the pace.

"Yes," Nellie moaned. She reached for me, pulling me in to taste her succulent lips again. "I'm really sorry for trying to seduce the two of you into having sex with me."

...She said, while fingering her cousin and being boned by said cousin's boyfriend.

"She's lying. Keep going," Danielle said, slapping my ass. The sharp pain made me go even deeper into Nellie. She moaned deliciously, an undeniably authentic sound that proved I was doing something right.

"Fuck, Danielle, you really lucked out with this guy," she moaned. "How did you meet him again?"

We shared a glance. "It's a long story," Danielle said uneasily.

It wasn't. I was dancing at a Chippendales while waiting for a better job to open up. She wrote her phone number on a ten-dollar bill. Do the math.

Danielle reached down to mess with Nellie's clit, distracting the young woman from asking too many questions. I bent down to claim Nellie's lips, our tongues dancing together wildly. I picked up the pace; I had gotten my rocks off barely half an hour ago, so I could move at this speed without worrying about finishing before she did.

Nellie came again without warning, her legs clenching vice-like around my back. I released her lips from mine to hear her howl, and saw her eyes fluttering as waves of pleasure washed over her. I glanced at Danielle, and saw my expression mirrored on her face. Pure satisfaction. It was better than any orgasm.

Okay,almostany orgasm.

"Jesus," Nellie breathed, practically oozing into the couch once it was all done. She pulled me down for a sated, languid kiss, and I pulled out of her wetly. The front of my boxers were drenched with her, but I wasn't planning on wearing them for much longer, so oh well. "That was amazing. You're a gift to women everywhere."

I laughed. "Sorry, I think I'll save it for one woman in particular," I said, motioning at Danielle, who was licking her own honey off Nellie's fingers. "Though she's free to share me as she pleases."

"That's right, because you're my bitch," Danielle growled, extending Nellie's slick hand to me. I licked her fingers, staring at Danielle as I tasted her on another woman's hand.

"Happily," I said, my tongue making Nellie giggle. "I'm all yours, any time, any place." Nellie said something about how the two of us were revolting, but we ignored her.

Danielle's grin said 'I am going to fuck you until you regret saying that'. "Then how about right now," she said, her indescribably sexy legs unfolding to lift her off the couch. "But I think we should change the place."

"I like the sound of that," I said, letting her trail her finger along my chin as she walked past me. With my erection sticking out of my boxers, I bowed as I offered a hand to help Nellie up.

"What a gentleman," Nellie giggled, accepting the aid. Her legs wiggled uncertainly for a moment, but she made them carry her across the floor towards Danielle. She put her arm around my girlfriend's waist, and Danielle did the same. "He's so polite."

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't have ulterior motives," I admitted, following their asses towards the bedroom. Nellie's skirt was still hiked up to her hips, and her thong had landed on the fake Christmas tree. Her round cheeks looked even prettier in motion.

"At least he's honest," Danielle said. She was still wearing her pajama bottoms, now with a wet patch on the crotch, but I stared straight through it, believing that a rear that fine should be on display at all times. Sly Nellie, with a knowing wink in my direction, obliged me, and pulled Dani's waistband down far enough to expose her full ass.

"Every inch of him," Nellie said, taking a handful of Dani's rump and squeezing. Danielle giggled saucily, and bumped hips with Nellie, setting off another bit of girlish giggling.

Once we were in the bedroom, and the door was closed, Danielle was the first to act. She bent over as she pulled her pajama bottoms the rest of the way off, giving us a view of her pussy at the same time. "Everybody naked," she commanded as she lifted her ugly sweater off her divine body. She jumped onto our king-size bed, her breasts – nipples already hard enough to put a man's eye out – jiggling wildly.

"As you command," I said, and quickly began shedding clothes like a tree shedding leaves. My pants had been left behind in the living room, but my shirt, underwear, and socks still needed to be removed. I made a show of it, removing each piece of clothing with the flair of a showman. Music that only I could hear blew through the air, softly begging me to dance for packs of middle-aged women and bachelorette parties, but I resisted the gilded call of the stage. I had left that life behind years ago.

I dropped my boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. I stretched, my manhood erect and ready for action, their eyes making me feel drunk with pleasure. "You can look, and you candefinitelytouch," I dared them. I wasn't a dancer any more, but I still kept in shape. Maybe not chiseled, but I would turn heads if I walked down the street with my shirt off, and not just because I was a half-naked man walking down the street.

Dani and I turned to Nellie, the last one of us with clothes (partly) on. She grinned as her little Santa dress crawled the rest of the way down her body. Her breasts and hips swayed with each downward tug she gave the dress, making me salivate in anticipation. Finally, the dress passed the curve of her juicy hip, and it fell to the floor as a red puddle trimmed with white fur. She made a full pirouette, displaying all of her lush curves to her depraved audience. She stalked over to Danielle, joining her on the bed; neither of the two women were shy about admiring the other in the buff, baldly staring with wet eyes.

Now that they were next to each other in the nude, I could finally compare them. They both had bodies like Jessica Rabbit: breasts that could feed a village, waists that made them look like perfect hourglasses, hips that needed a 'wide load' sticker, and legs that my eyes could get lost wandering along. Danielle, the older of the two, was a bit taller, and a bit more stacked, her breasts a bit firmer. Nellie's breasts may have been smaller, but they were softer, more supple, and – though I would never tell Danielle this – she definitely had the better ass. It was cuter, and a bit springier.

Of course, it was pointless comparing them, as if one of them was hotter than the other. They were both gorgeous, they were both sexy, they were both naked, and they were bothmine.

An animal growl rose in my throat as I realized that I could do whatever I wanted to these two examples of female perfection. Indulging in my base urges, I pounced, tackling Danielle to the bed and doing my best to find out what the inside of her throat tasted like. We were both wet from our last escapade, so I had no problems sliding into home base. She moaned into my throat as I fucked her ferociously, her nipples hard against my chest. When I felt something soft being pressed to the side of my face, I separated from Dani's mouth to devour Nellie's proffered breasts.

We continued like this, animalistic, before an idea came to me. "Nellie," I snarled, unlatching from her large breast, "I want you on her face." Nellie's eyes lit up, but she looked to her cousin for confirmation. Danielle, making tiny gasps of pleasure, nodded quickly. I pulled away from Danielle, allowing Nellie to straddle her cousin's face.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Danielle said, and buried her tongue between the engorged lips of our shared lover. Nellie gasped, lurching forwards and grabbing my shoulders for support.

"Holy shit, she'sgood," Nellie groaned.

"I know, right?" I smiled.

Nellie began to move her pussy energetically on Danielle's face, dripping sweet sap all over her mouth and chin. "Fuck, guys have eaten me out before, but they wereneverthis good!"

I couldn't see exactly what Danielle was doing to her, but I did see how lonely Nellie's breasts looked, jostling as she writhed on my girlfriend's face. I took one of them into my mouth, sucking on the hardened nipple, producing happy noises from the young woman.

This was the best Christmas ever.

The thought was enough to get me to relinquish Nellie's breast for a second to glance at the bedside clock. Lo and behold, it had been Christmas for half an hour. Nellie's dirty stories had really made the time fly. "Hold up a second," I said to Nellie, coming to a halt. I directed her to get off of Danielle's face so that I could lean down to give the prone woman a kiss. She had Nellie's sweet taste on her lips. "Merry Christmas, babe."

She glanced at the clock, and then smiled and kissed me again. "Merry Christmas, honey."

"Hey, I want one too," Nellie said, pouting.

"Oh, fine, come here." I kissed the delightful college student, giving her a bit of tongue as an added bonus. "Merry Christmas."

"And to you," Nellie said. She doubled over to exchange season's greetings with Danielle, licking up the taste of her ichor on my girlfriend's mouth. "Back to business?"

"Of course," I said, and started humping again. Nellie resumed her position on Danielle's face, and we carried on as if nothing had happened. A few minutes later, Nellie came a second time, her thighs clamping around Dani's head. When she was done, she fell back to the mattress, freeing Danielle and I to have some solo time.

"Derek, you'd better make me cum soon," Danielle warned, licking her lips to get more of Nellie's sugary flavor. "Nellie's already gotten hers three times."

"As you wish," I said. "Turn over."

There was a brief lull in action as I pulled out so she could flip over, presenting her incredible round ass to me. I claimed it hard and fast, glancing over at Nellie to see how she was doing. She had three fingers in her pussy, languidly fingering herself as she watched us. "You two look amazing," our young lover said, using her thumb to fiddle with her clit. "It's like watching live porn. I get him next, right?"

"After he finishes me off," Danielle answered, fingers clenching on the bed. "Shouldn't be long."

Nellie, it seemed, didn't want to wait, because she crawled over to Danielle and I, flopped onto her back, and scooted under Danielle like a mechanic would to a car. Danielle's hanging breasts were swinging like heavy pendulums, and Nellie grabbed hold of them, subjecting the nipples to her playful tongue. Danielle tossed her head back, releasing a deep moan of pleasure.