Nellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that up," I said, switching from my furious pace to teasing lunges. I was putting her on a slow burn, letting her simmer. My new tactic got the expected reaction, and she quivered around me like the tremors of a distant earthquake. "Take it nice and easy."

"Fuck nice and easy," Danielle whined, looking back at me with a look on her face that almost made me finish right there. "I want youhard."

I leaned over to nip at her ear. "You'll get it, don't worry," I sighed to her. "Just relax."

"You two are driving me insane," Danielle squeaked, her every muscle tensing in anticipation. "Derek, please, I need you to fuck me harder..."

"In a minute," I said, knowing that an orgasm was about to hit her like a tidal wave. "Then I'll fuck you as hard as you want."

"You'd better –ah!" Danielle jolted, eyes wide. "Ah!Oh fuck!" With each exclamation, she jolted again, and clenched around my erection. I kissed her neck and shoulders, waiting for her orgasm to finish. It took a minute, but finally Danielle was completely still, shivering from the last scraps of her climax, while I slowly fucked her and Nellie kept suckling. "Ooh,shit."

"My turn?" Nellie asked eagerly, sticking her head out from under Danielle. I smiled down at her.

"Not just yet. We need to even out the scoreboard a bit," I said, repositioning myself for the proper angle of penetration. "Don't leave her tits alone. This'll be quick."

I drove into Danielle like a jackhammer, pounding down into her atjustthe right spot. A squeak from somewhere deep in her body escaped through her mouth. Below her, Nellie sucked at Danielle's tits like a hungry calf, making wet, erotic noises as she did so.

Danielle's arms buckled, sending her face-first into Nellie's chest. I heard muffled cries of joy, and then another set of suckling noises filled the air. Below Danielle, Nellie released a breast from her mouth long enough to groan, "Yes." Then, she switched nipples and attacked with renewed enthusiasm.

Every action we made fed into the erotic charge coursing through the room, almost a palpable force. I felt it in my skin, every hair on my body rising and tingling. In my mind, clouded with a murky, happy haze. In my loins, building up as an addictive warmth, steadily rising towards a climax. I held on as best I could.

Mercifully, I wasn't the first to pop. Danielle's head flew up, staring at a point on the wall with distant eyes. "Oh god," she said, back arching in short bursts as she shook. "Oh god, oh god, ohgod."

When she came, I came, my eyes clenching shut as I throbbed into her. I groaned deeply, riding the waves of orgasm as far as I could. It buzzed in my brain like an electric blanket, swaddling my body and making me feel so, so warm.

Nellie wisely got out from under Danielle before she collapsed, bringing me down with her. I kissed Dani weakly on the cheek, before she turned her head to meet my lips. She laughed lightly into my mouth. "You were great," she said, her speech slow and gentle.

Nellie dropped next to us, making the mattress bounce. "Was I great?" she asked. Danielle grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her in for a kiss so sensual it made my loins ache.

"You were great, too," she said. "Thank you so much for suggesting this."

"I knew it. Iknewyou two had this planned out," I said, pulling out of Danielle and crashing onto the mattress between them.

"I thought it would be a nice present for you two," Nellie said, nestling into my arm. "Plus, I owed Dani a favor for letting me borrow you, and I suggested this as a good way to pay her back."

"So how long have you two been planning this?" I asked Dani, who was nestled into my other arm.

"Since a few days after Nellie went to college," she said. "We decided, what the hell, could be hot."

Finally, I brought their attention to the proverbial elephant in the room. "Even though you're...?"

They both shared a laugh and a smile, understanding what I was getting at. "This doesn't count as incest, Derek," Nellie said.

"We can't make an inbred baby, so what's the harm in having some fun together?" Danielle asked. "It's just sex."

"Can't argue with that logic," I said, pulling them closer to me. I mean, I could have argued with them, but I didn't want to. I had to admit, the taboo nature of what we were doingwaspretty hot. "Especially after what the two of you did to me."

Danielle laughed, taking hold of my rapidly stiffening junk. "And what we'regoingto do to you," she said.

"We've been planning this for months," Nellie said, her hand joining Danielle's. "We've got alotof stuff we still want to do."

My smile broadened. "You two are going to break me in half, aren't you?"

"Oh, we're going totry," Danielle threatened warmly, rising off the bed. "Nellie, think you can keep him busy while I clean up this mess?" She pointed at her pussy, still dripping with my milky white semen.

"Don't tell me what to do," Nellie said with mock annoyance, straddling me. I craned my neck to watch Danielle and her amazing ass leave, and turned my attention back to the woman sitting on my lap when the bathroom door closed and the shower started.

"So, this might make family dinners a bit awkward," I said as Nellie hovered over my lap, lining my erection up with her wet pussy. Amazingly, I was already as hard as a rock again, despite having ejaculated just a few minutes ago. Of course, every part of my body was probably going to be sore in the morning, but I would be too happy to care.

"We're all adults. I'm sure we can act perfectly – ohyes– mature." She practically melted around me, warm and wet, and I lay still, resting while she controlled the pace. She swayed in long back and forth movements, a slow pace to get us started. She leaned forwards, her breasts brushing against my chest with each slow undulation. "So, when are you going to pop the question to Dani?"

Despite what we were doing, I think I felt a hearty blush rising. "Is thisreallythe best time to be asking me that?" I hissed.

"Yes," Nellie said. "Derek, if a relationship can survive after the man has sex with the woman's cousin, and then all of them having a threesome, that's a pretty good sign of a solid romance. In my book, at least." She shrugged, her breasts hanging off her chest like heavy fruit. "Seriously, when are you going to do it?"

I peeked over her shoulder at the bathroom door. Danielle liked long, steamy showers, but could I really count on her to do that when she had a bed to get back to? I decided to take the chance. "At the New Years party the office hosts every year," I whispered. "The second the ball drops, I'm going to put the ring on her finger."

Nellie's eyes swelled to twice their normal size, and she came to an abrupt standstill halfway down my length. Her breasts kept moving for a second before they too came to a rest. "Oh my god,seriously?" she whispered excitedly.

With Nellie no longer moving, I began to move up and down as much as the mattress allowed me to. She got the hint and started moving again, though that eager fire didn't leave her eyes. "I don't believe it!" she said in a whispery squeal, leaning over so her breasts pillowed against my chest and her lips were inches from mine. "I was just teasing you! I didn't think you wereactuallyplanning to propose!"

"I got the ring a few weeks ago," I said softly, as we reached a harmonious rhythm. "Just been waiting for the right opportunity." I didn't tell her that I had been planning to do it on Christmas morning; I figured it would be a bad idea to propose after having a threesome with her cousin.

"Oh, when you have kids, I've got dibs on godmother," Nellie said. The way we were moving together was incredible. She went back and forth while I went up and down; there wasn't a square inch of her pussy that I didn't hit.

"Oh, that won't be for alongtime," I said, laughing.

The bathroom door swung open, and Danielle, naked but for the towel drying her hair, swept into the room. "What won't be?" she asked, having caught my last sentence. My heart damn near stopped; I'd been so absorbed in fucking Nellie that I hadn't even noticed the sound of the shower shutting off. Danielle's skin was still shimmering with wetness, and every brisk motion of her hands on her towel shook her breasts.

"His next orgasm. He says he can keep this up for hours," Nellie said without a moment's hesitation.

"Oh, he's not joking," Danielle confirmed. She dropped the towel, advancing on us with a confident swagger. I noticed little wisps of steam rising from her shoulders as she crossed the room towards us.

"I hope not," Nellie said, winking at me. "Have a nice shower?"

"Very," Danielle said, crawling up on the bed and kissing her cousin's neck. "I made sure it was a quick one. Couldn't have you two getting up to anything sordid without me."

"Ooh, you smell nice. What kind of shampoo is that?" Nellie asked, a casual question for a woman bouncing on a dick.

"You can try some later," Danielle said, kissing Nellie's cheek. "Now, where do you want me?"

Wow. Our relationshipwasrock solid, wasn't it? I was up to my balls in her cousin, and she was asking us what she should do. I was a lucky, lucky man.

I beckoned Dani closer, recognizing the opportunity to fulfill a fantasy of mine. When she put her ear next to my mouth, I whispered my idea, and I could almost hear the grin on her face. "I like it," she said.

"I thought you would." I patted Nellie's rump. "Turn around, hot stuff. We're trying something new."

"Ilikenew," Nellie said, rotating around with my shaft as the axis. Her ass looked marvelous perched on my lap, but then again, it would be hard to make it not look incredible. "What now?"

"Lean back," Danielle said, crouching between my legs and facing Nellie.

"Ooh," Nellie said, doing so. She held out her arms to support herself, placing her hands on the mattress on either side of me. I reached around her to grab her breasts, unable to resist the opportunity. Nellie laughed at my single-minded obsession. "And now?"

"Keep moving," Danielle ordered.

"Aye-aye," Nellie said with a cheesy salute. She began to use her powerful hips and legs to carry herself up and down my erection. The site of our union was completely exposed to Danielle, and she watched us with wet, lurid eyes.

Looking at her, I realized that I could propose to her right now and she would probably say 'yes' without any hesitation. She was enjoying this just as much as I was.

She leaned closer, and ran her pink tongue up my length as it kept plunging into Nellie, making both of us cry out in pleasure. "Fuckyes," I grunted from the twinned stimulation.

"Holy shit," Nellie gasped as Danielle's tongue lavished us. "This isincredible."

"Finish quickly so we can trade places," Danielle said, her tongue zig-zagging up my shaft as Nellie came down. She drew tiny circles over every exposed inch of our sexes, she kissed my balls, she sucked on Nellie's clit, she used every dirty trick in her arsenal to make one of us finish. Nellie was the first to go, writhing on top of me as she moaned, and her orgasm caused her arms to give out. She fell flat against me, which didn't keep me from fucking her and playing with her breasts. She was so far gone that there was nothing she could do but lie there and laugh breathily as we kept pleasuring her.

"Okay, that's enough. My turn, hot stuff," Danielle said, patting the insides of Nellie's thighs to get her to move. "Come on, time for me to fuck my boyfriend while you eat us out."

"I love you so much," I said. What elsecouldI say after hearing her say something like that?

"Dani, Derek," Nellie said feebly. "I'd love to – I really would – but I don't think I can move." She tried to lift her shoulders, but only got a few inches up before fatigue dragged her back down. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm done."

I pulled out of her, and maneuvered myself out from beneath her prone form. "Shame," I said, still rock hard and dripping with her nectar. "I thought you two were going to break me in half."

"Oh, she's not finished untilIsay so," Danielle stated firmly. She kneeled between Nellie's outspread legs, shaking the exhausted girl's knees. "Come on, youpromised."

"Ican't," Nellie wailed. "Dani, I want to, Ireallywant to, but I've had four orgasms in the past hour. I can't move."

"Okay," Danielle said, though it clearly wasn't. "Fine. That's how you want to play." Grim determination etched into her eyes, she spread Nellie's legs as far as she could. She lay on top of her, their breasts and pussies pressing together. Danielle's lips set upon Nellie's with a hunger, while the younger woman struggled to reciprocate. "I think it's time for the grand finale."

I saw the smile grow on Nellie's face. "You're so horrible," she said, kissing Danielle's chin. "Alright. The grand finale, and then I'm going to sleep until New Year's."

"The grand finale?" I repeated, happily watching the show in front of me. Those two cunts, pressed together like that, looked like it was inviting me in, begging me to slip my erection between the two pairs of frilly lips. "Oh, don't tell me."

"Nellie's idea. She saw it in some porn video and texted me about it," Danielle said, looking at me over her shoulder. "She said, quote, 'in the xmas threesome, we have GOT to try this. Capital-ex, capital-dee'."

"Danielle, you are the greatest girlfriend ever and I love you," I said, kneeling behind them.

"And don't you forget it," she said. "Now hurry up before she passes out mid-dicking."

"I don't think that's going to happppeeen!" Nellie squealed, stretching her last syllable because I had stuck my dick between their waiting openings.

The feeling was incredible. At the base of my shaft, I could feel their wet lips, the middle felt their beady clitorises, while the upper inches and head felt smooth, bald skin (thankgodthey were shaved). Texture and smoothness combined to be the most unique feeling I had ever experienced, and I loved every inch and every second of it.

"Are you going to move?" Danielle asked.

I realized that I had been holding still, just enjoying the feeling, for almost a minute. "Sorry, got distracted," I said.

Without any lubrication, this would have chafed like a motherfucker. However, since we were at the grand finale of a marathon threesome, we were all so slick with natural wetness that there was very little resistance to my movement. With each stiff stroke, I fucked two women at once, my dick sliding between their lips and rubbing their clits.

Danielle was first, moaning and holding Nellie close. I wished that we had thought to film this, because I wanted nothing more than to be able to see this from every angle. I heard them begin to kiss, and my desires only got worse. I stared down Danielle's back, imagining the ways her mouth was interacting with Nellie's. The two women were probably being driven to the brink by all of this; I momentarily considered rubbing my thumb against Danielle's anus, but then I remembered her strict 'one-way-street' policy. She had sworn to me that if I ever tried to fuck her ass, she would get a strap-on and return the favor. Since I wasn't interested in that happening to me, I kept my mouth shut.

After Danielle came, I aimed my dick down a little bit and smoothly joined with Nellie. She jolted, fingernails digging into Danielle's back. She was staring into my girlfriend's eyes as I railed her, the illicit nature of our personal relations only making it hotter. I went as hard and fast as I dared, until finally-

I pulled out and returned to Danielle. I did the same thing to her that I did to her cousin, giving her around two-dozen stiff strokes before switching. I savored the textures of their pussies as I swapped between the two, with shorter intervals each time.

I may have ejaculated twice in the past two hours, but orgasm couldn't be held off forever. I slipped between the two pairs of labia again, pleasuring both women at once, and raced towards my own climax. Rapturous heat built up inside of me like an unstoppably rising tide, urging me onward.

When I came, I popped like a bottle of champagne, emptying what was left of the contents of my balls between them. I damn near roared, my entire world shaking as I pulsed. There wasn't much cum, but the throbs just kept hitting me. With each one, I thrust again, until there was nothing left to give. My two lovers separated, my cum covering their navels, and I dropped between them, utterly drained.

Danielle kissed me deeply, though our tongues stayed in our own mouths. "I love you," she said. I mumbled back my response, but I think she understood.

The kiss that Nellie gave me scorched what little remained of my tired mind. "I love you too," she said. I only grunted in response, unable to muster the brainpower. The two cousins kissed, craning their necks to reach over me. "And I loveyou, too."

"So do I," Danielle agreed. Then, her head was on my shoulder, and she was asleep. Nellie gave me one more sweet kiss before joining her, her soft body pressing against my side. I smiled, feeling like the king of the world, and fell into oblivion.

I woke up as the happiest man alive. First of all, it was Christmas. Second, I was lying between two incredibly beautiful naked women. Third, one of them was licking my face.

At least, that's what I thought at first. I figured out the truth a second later, after I remembered that I could still feel both of my lovers sleeping beside me, and to my recollection, neither of them had paws. I opened my eyes, and Buster licked those as well. "Not the wake up call I was expecting," I said, carefully removing my arm from around Nellie to scratch the affectionate dachshund. Nellie stirred a bit from the movement, but didn't wake. I repeated the feat with my girlfriend, allowing me to lift the tiny dog off of my chest as I sat up. The door was slightly ajar; we must not have closed it completely, giving Buster a chance to get in.

"You have no idea why we're naked," I said, rubbing noses with the affectionate puppy. "I fucked these women all night, and you haveno idea."

Buster licked my nose.

"Let's go on a walk," I said. Buster heard his favorite word, and his tail started wagging. He was a simple soul, with simple desires.

I dressed warmly, taking the time to admire my sleeping bedmates. Without me between them, they had snuggled closer together, seeking warmth in their sleep. As they embraced, all of their fun bits were pushed together like soft pillows. I really wanted to wake them up, but Buster needed a walk, and that took priority. We didn't want him to pee on the fake Christmas tree again.

Thankfully, since it was Christmas morning, most people were at home with family, and there was nobody to tell Buster how cute he looked in his little jacket. The walk was quick and without interruptions.

Sadly, Danielle and Nellie were awake, dressed, and making breakfast by the time I got back. I was very upset, and made sure that they were aware. "It's an outrage, I tell you," I grumbled, flipping the sizzling bacon. "Can a man not come home to find a bed full of sexy women eagerly awaiting him?"

"Oh, hush," Danielle said, bumping me with her hip while she prepared the omelets. "Don't be greedy."

I gripped her flannel-covered ass. "I'll be as greedy as I like, thank you. It's Christmas."

"Right, of course," Danielle said, taking a handful of my own butt. She scooped scrambled eggs from her pan onto a plate, and then swished away to the kitchen table before I could up the stakes in our handsy game.