Nellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea came to me as I sat down with a plate full of cooked bacon, which was quickly shared between the three of us. Nellie tucked in hungrily, shoveling scrambled eggs into her mouth. She wasn't wearing the Santa dress from last night, to my displeasure. Instead, she was wearing warm casual clothing that had been in the overnight bag she had brought with her. She and Danielle had planned her arrival last night so that I would be on a walk with Buster, giving her time to hide her bag out of my sight and change into her sexy dress. "So, won't your parents be worried when they wake up and you're not home? What are you going to tell them?"

"The truth," Nellie said, making my heart stop for a second. "That you two let me have a glass of wine or two, and when I was too tipsy to drive myself home, you let me crash on the couch, where I spent the entire evening cuddling with Buster. They'll be a bit mad about the wine, but it's better than them knowing what we werereallydoing." She took a sip of coffee, having already developed a taste for it during her four months as a college student.

"Oh, thank Christ," I said, breathing a sigh of utter relief. "Your dad would kill me if he found out about this."

"Mine, or hers?"

"Both. They'd take turns."

"It's a good thing last night never happened," Danielle said, taking a bite of bacon.

I smiled, brushing my hands against both women's thighs under the table. "Is there any chance of it never happening again?"

"I assume you're asking if this was a one-time thing," Dani smirked. "We'll see."

"This is the best Christmas ever," I said with a beaming grin. "And we haven't even opened presents yet."

Nellie laughed, taking a bite of bacon and somehow managing to make it look sensual. "You probably won't get anything that quite matches what you got last night," she said with a smile.

A week later. Danielle's office New Year's Eve party. My heart was pounding as I stood next to the woman who, if all went well, wouldn't be my girlfriend for much longer. On the TV screen, the massive ball began to descend, and the people thronged around us began the countdown. I didn't join them, instead slipping a golden ring out of my pocket.

Danielle was focused on the screen, yelling herself hoarse alongside her coworkers. I slipped the ring on her finger as the countdown hit 'two'.

Almost in slow motion, she turned to look at me as she registered what was being slipped onto her finger. The look on her face, the glow in her eyes, was carved into my memory as it melted from confusion to joy, and her answer was drowned out by the jubilant shouts of the other celebrants as the new year began.

I didn't have to hear her to know what she said.

I was pretty good at reading her expressions.