Nellie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers

"This happened every time I tried to set her up with a guy," she said, undoing the last few buttons of her blouse. She shrugged the garment off, tossing it to the floor and reaching behind her back to unlatch her lacy bra. Her beautiful breasts, with their inverted nipples slowly stiffening, bounced into view as she dropped the garment on top of her discarded shirt. "She always got cold feet at the last minute. Every single time!"

"She reminds me of you, a few months ago," I said, pulling my pants down before they got too uncomfortable. I felt a bit awkward doing this with Kelsey in the other room, but I'd been looking forward to this for too long to turn back now.

"I know!" Nellie said. "That's why I want to help her, but she doesn't let me!" She shouted those last words at the cracked-open door to the living room.

"She made her decision," Danielle said. All of her clothes were already gone, revealing her beautiful figure to the world. She stepped up behind Nellie, sneaking her arms around the younger woman's waist. Her soft lips touched down on her cousin's neck as her hands moved up, cupping her breasts and hiding the nipples from my sight. It was definitely taboo, but they claimed that it didn't count as incest because they were both girls. I wasn't inclined to argue that much, since I got to have sex with both of them. "And we made ours."

"Of course," Nellie said, inching her capris and panties down her thighs. "You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this."

"We could say the same," I grinned, standing in front of Nellie. I hugged her, my cock sandwiched between our abdomens, and lay a ravishing kiss upon her lips. Danielle moved her hands away from Nellie's tits, letting me feel them on my naked chest. I felt two pairs of hands on my back. One pair on my shoulders, and one groping my ass. With my eyes closed, I couldn't tell which set of hands belonged to which woman, and I didn't care.

One of the hands on my shoulders was taken away, and a second later I heard a sharp spike in Nellie's breath. That was a pretty good hint as to where the hand had gone. "She's wet," Danielle reported.

"I can tell," I said, pushing my hips against Nellie's, dragging the length of my cock up and down her navel. "Think she's ready for me?"

"Mm, not yet," Danielle said. "She needs a bit more attention first."

I sank to my knees, putting my eyes on the same level as Nellie's pussy. "Gonna enjoy this," I said, pulling back her clitoral hood with my fingers. I prodded the pearly cluster of nerves with my tongue while Danielle's fingers stirred her insides, and our efforts pulled a sigh out of her throat. I wished I could see her facial expression, but from the angle I was at, her breasts were in the way.

"That feels so good," Nellie whined. I popped her clit into my mouth, very gently squeezing it with my teeth and circling it with my tongue. "Keep going."

I sucked harder, almost feeling how Danielle's fingers writhed inside Nellie's tight walls. I heard the sound of lips pressing together above me, wet smacking and tiny whines of pleasure. "Tell me how this feels," Danielle whispered to Nellie, and then-

Nellie jerked forwards, yelping. "Woah shit," she said. "Dani, what are yoh my god."

"You like that?"

"Don't start with the thumb," Nellie whined. "And warn me next time!"

"What happened?" I asked.

"Danielle just shoved her thumb up my ass," Nellie complained, as if she was talking about something far less severe.

My eyes sprang open.

"I thought I'd make it more interesting," Danielle said nonchalantly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I never said that," Nellie said lustily. "Just spit on it a bit to moisten it up."

"You get to stick your finger up her butt, but I'm not even allowed to joke about anal?" I griped as Danielle did so, though I was too turned on to actually feel mad.

"She's my cousin, I can do what I want to her," Danielle said.

"You're filthy," I said, resuming my tasting of Nellie's clit. A tongue on her clit, fingers in her snatch, a thumb up her ass... we had that girl singing like an opera diva in no time at all.

"Bet she's really wet now," Danielle said. "It's your time to shine, honey."

I stood up again, lining my cock up with Nellie's entrance. "Can't wait," I said, lowering my stance so that I could penetrate her from the proper angle. I kissed the young woman, heat spreading through my body. "Actually, I can. Beg me for it."

"Please give me your dick," she asked, eyes shimmering. Her mouth widened as, I assumed, Danielle kept working on her asshole.

"I said beg," I reminded her. "That was just asking politely."

"Please, sir, please stuff your hard dick into my wet cunt," Nellie growled, her hips undulating against mine. "I need it so bad. I need you to fuck me."

"Hold on a second," Danielle said. She reached between Nellie's legs, coating her hand with her cousin's juices, and spread it over my erection. After a few seconds, I was released. "Sorry, thought it would be best if he wasn't dry. Okay, continue."

Nellie's velvety walls melded around me as I pushed inside. I rocked my hips back and forth, slipping and sliding inside of her. My arms went around her to grab Dani's ass, pulling her closer to us. "How's her ass?" I asked.

"Tight," Danielle said. "Feels like it's going to pull my finger off."

"Funny, that's exactly what the last guy who was back there said," Nellie said, nipping playfully at my shoulder.

I froze inside of her as her words sank into my brain. "What?" I asked.

"Oh, I tried anal for the first time a few weeks ago," she said, as casually as if she was talking about a new kind of shampoo. "It was kind of weird at first, but really fun once I got used to it."

The image of Nellie, bending over and screaming while a hard dick filled her ass, stuck in my mind, where it would stay until it was dislodged by some other new fantasy. "Would you recommend it?" I asked, looking directly at Danielle.

"I'm not letting you put your dick in my ass, Derek," she said with a tired smile. It wasn't the first time we'd had this conversation. Anal was one of my biggest sexual fantasies, but no girl I'd ever been with was as interested as I was.

I was about to ask Nellie if she'd let me, when I noticed a flicker of motion in the doorway. Barely visible through the crack between the door and the wall, I saw a single green eye, staring at us. Kelsey.

As soon as our eyes met, she gasped and retreated, feet pattering away. "I think Kelsey was just watching us," I said quietly.

Nellie's eyes lit up. "Great," she said. "I knew she wouldn't be able to resist."

"You knew?" Danielle said, casting a glance back at the door.

"Don't let the pure and innocent act fool you," Nellie laughed. "That girl is the biggest pervert I've ever met. Total voyeur. I bet what you did in the car drove her bonkers."

"She ever watched you?" I asked, restarting the rocking motion of my hips.

"A few times," Nellie said. "I once had a guy over while I thought she was asleep, but then I look over while he's fucking me from behind and I saw her peeking out from under the covers, watching us." She growled. "It was so hot. Keep fucking me, and I'm sure she'll change her mind about sitting out."

"You planned this, didn't you?" I asked softly. "You knew she would chicken out."

"I know her well enough," Nellie shrugged. "Just keep it up, we'll get her eventually. Like a moth to a flame."

"In that case," Danielle said, pulling away from Nellie, who made a note of displeasure when the finger was removed from her anus. "I think it would be really hard to see anything through that little crack."

She walked across the room, hips swaying with each step, and pulled the door open, staring out into the living room with her hand on her bare hip. "Sorry, we needed some fresh air," she said to Kelsey, so casually I could almost ignore that she was completely naked. "Do you need help finding anything?"

"Uh, no, thanks," I barely heard Kelsey squeak.

"Okay. There's sodas in the fridge if you want one, and we'll be in here if you need anything else," Danielle said, somehow managing to make the word 'sodas' sound erotic. "Feel free to interrupt us." She turned around on the ball of her foot and walked back to us, throwing her hip into each step she took. A radiant, sexy smile was plastered on her face. "She's on the couch with two fingers up her snatch," she quietly told us. "Pulled them out as soon as I opened the door. Fuck, she's just so cute!"

"God, I know," I growled, still fucking Nellie in a standing position.

"Let's seal the deal, really draw her in," Nellie quietly suggested, squeezing my ass. "Can we do that thing with me on top of Derek while Dani licks us both? That was awesome last time."

"Sounds good to me," I said, pulling out of her moist depths. "Dani? I've been giving Nellie a lot of attention. You want anything?"

"I'm fine for now," my fiancée said. "It's so hot watching you fuck my cousin." She said it loud and clear enough to be heard in the other room.

Arm in arm, we three dirty perverts approached the bed. "Oh, and Derek," Nellie whispered to me, her breath warm in my ear, "I know Dani isn't interested, but if we had any lube, I'd totally let you fuck my ass."

I puffed up like I'd been inflated with hot air. Could it be? Was it finally time to fulfill one of my biggest sexual fantasies? "Funny you should say that," I said, rushing to the bedside table to grab something from one of the bottom drawers. Danielle mainly used it for when she was having troubles getting herself wet, but I had always entertained fantasies that it would one day be used for a different hole. I held the bottle of lube up triumphantly. "Because look what I've got here."

Nellie's eyes sparkled. "Wow, I didn't think you'd actually have any," she laughed.

"You're not backing out, are you?"

"Of course not. I said I would, so I will," Nellie said.

"God, now he'll never shut up about it," Dani sighed, though the smile on her face betrayed her annoyed tone.

"Hey, you said it was hot watching me fuck your cousin," I reminded her, lying down with my head supported by a pillow. I poured some lube into my hand and smeared it liberally over my erect shaft. It was wet, slimy, and shiny, making it hard to get a firm hold on. "Imagine how hot it would be to see me fuck her ass."

"And while he's doing that, you can do whatever you want to the rest of me," Nellie added, taking the lube from me. She spread a dollop onto her finger and bent over, presenting her juicy ass to me so I could see what she was doing. Her finger swirled around the desired hole, painting it with lube, before it vanished to the first, then the second, then the third knuckle.

"Sure you'll be able to take all that?" Danielle asked, sounding the slightest bit worried as Nellie backed up over my dick, still spreading lube around her insides. She removed the finger and wiped it clean on the sheets.

"I'll be fine," she said, lowering herself so that her anus and my lubed glans kissed. She leaned back, hands on the mattress to support her, and spread her legs. Anybody watching from the doorway would have been able to see her fully-exposed sex. Sadly, there was no sign of Kelsey yet.

"I love you two so much," I said, taking hold of Nellie's narrow waist. Danielle reached between us and held my cock steady, her face flushed with arousal. "Ready?"

"I always am," Nellie said, slowly sinking onto my solid length.

Getting in was the hardest part, but the lube and Danielle's earlier fingering helped. There was a still lot of resistance, and Nellie grunted as her ass slowly but smoothly slipped down my shaft. "Oh god," she said when I was halfway inside of her. "No, wait, stop. I don't think I can take it in this position. Doesn't feel right."

Damn, I thought as Nellie lifted herself off of me. "What did you do last time?"

"Well, the guy I did this with didn't have a cock as big as yours," Nellie said. I felt a bit of pride rise in my gut. "But we did it doggystyle, not reverse cowgirl."

"Think that would work better?" I asked. She was already getting herself into position, her ass stuck up in the air and her chest on the bed.

"Let's find out," she said. I set myself up behind her, lightly pushing my cockhead against her asshole. I pressed forwards, watching as her fingers clawed into the sheets. They were nice sheets, but I considered their sacrifice a noble one.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I said, though I really hoped she wouldn't. One of my biggest fantasies was inches away from being fulfilled. Slowly, I pushed, trying to overcome the resistance of her sphincter. She cried out, but bit the sheets and never said a word. As soon as the glans was inside, it was smooth sailing the rest of the way, if a bit slow. When our hips were finally flush together, Nellie said what we were both thinking.

"Holy fuck."

"How's it feel?" Danielle asked, lying on her side and fingering herself as she watched.

"Incredible," Nellie sighed. "Like he's going to split me in half."

"Like she's trying to squeeze water out of me," I said. I was staring at the point where we met, my dick vanishing into a hole that looked far too small for it. "I'm going to start moving. Alright?"

"Start slow," Nellie said.

"No need to tell me twice," I said, bending over her to kiss her shoulder blades. My hands squeezed the meat of her ass, and I slowly began to move inside her.

Nellie made happy noises at the end of each forwards thrust. I had no idea how much of it was sincere, and how much of it was putting on a show for Kelsey. "Fuck my ass," Nellie groaned. "Fuck my ass with your long, hard cock!"

For my part, I was so concentrated on what I was doing that I could hardly think. I really do think that most of my blood was located in my penis by that point, so all available brain activity was dedicated to directing my hips. I went slowly, watching each inch sink in and out, but made sure that each thrust ended with impact. Slow but steady. If I had been in her other hole, I could have kept going at this pace for an hour, at least. Her ass was so tight that I knew I wouldn't be lasting that long.

There was motion in the doorway, and the three of us looked up. There she was, our redheaded peeping tom, poking her head halfway around the open portal. The sounds Nellie was making had finally drawn her off the couch, and to my surprise, she didn't flee when we saw her. Her blush was nearly incandescent, and though I could only see half of her, I had a strong suspicion of where her other hand was. It was confirmed when she made an unmistakable whine of pleasure, her thin lips parting to let the sound escape.

"Enjoying the show?" Danielle asked. Since Nellie and I were so focused on each other, she was pleasuring herself on the sidelines, stirring her insides with her fingers. She didn't stop when we noticed Kelsey watching; if anything, she just started to exaggerate the circular motions.

Kelsey faltered at the question, and it looked like she was prepared to bolt. Eventually, she nodded. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I can't help it. It's just – you're all so sexy and confident and happy together, and I'm just-"

Danielle had a lusty look on her face as she admired Kelsey; the way the girl was acting was such a turn-on for her. "You can join us, if you want," Dani said invitingly, opening her legs wider to show Kelsey how aroused she was. "It's a big bed. Plenty of room."

Kelsey gulped, her eyes so large I could almost our reflections in them. She shrank back, little by little. "I don't think I can," she said. "I want to – I really want to – but... but I can't. Not – not with so many people watching."

Dani smiled at us, and rolled out of bed. "In that case," she said, slinking across the room towards the virgin college student in the doorway. The girl didn't move, and Nellie and I watched Dani approach her with rapt attention. Kelsey never moved away, as if she was frozen completely solid, but she flinched when Danielle's hand reached out to stroke her hip. "Why don't you and I have some one-on-one time?"

I pulsed dangerously inside Nellie's ass. Danielle slipped her hand under Kelsey's shirt, letting her fingers play upon the bare skin of her waist. Kelsey's blush deepened, spreading to her ears. Danielle was in top form, exuding so much raw eroticism that she could have turned Sunday church into an orgy with just a few huskily whispered words.

Kelsey never stood a chance. Her resistance cracked like a cherry-red crab shell beneath Danielle's wooden mallet. "...I think... I think I'd like that," she said in a tiny voice. Her hand appeared around Dani's hip, timidly touching her nude skin, as if she was worried about an electric shock. "J-just us."

Danielle looked back at us, a triumphant smile on her face. "Do you two mind if we step out for a few minutes?" she asked.

"No," Nellie and I both said.

"Just keep the door open so we can hear," I requested.

"Sorry," Danielle said, her triumphant smile turning devilish. "This is a private show." She vanished through the door and pulled it shut with a final click; she had her prize, and intended to enjoy it herself.

"The direct approach," Nellie said, almost dumbfounded. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"If you had, then none of this would be happening," I said, strumming her clit with one hand while I continued to fuck her tight ass at my slow and steady pace.

"Good point," she whined. "Okay, fuck me harder. I think I'm ready for it."

"You sure?" I asked.

"I can take it," she said, looking at me over her shoulder with a lusty fire on her face. "Give me everything you've got."

"As you command," I said, resetting my stance. I saw Nellie grip the sheets even tighter, and I began to drill into her as hard and fast as I dared. The tightness, the speed, the slickness of the lube, the sighs – it was everything I had dreamed it would be.

"Oh god!" someone yelled in the living room, muffled by the door. I couldn't tell who it was.

"What do you think they're doing out there?" Nellie asked, whining.

"Dani is probably playing your roommate like a harp," I said, squeezing Nellie's ass cheeks together. The round globes shook with each pump, cushioning the heavy blow I had given her. "She's really been looking forward to this. If you knew what she's been planning to do to Kelsey for the past few days, your toes would curl."

"Tell me," Nellie begged, quaking around me.

I leaned closer as I pounded her, breathing my fantasy into her ear. "Right now, she's probably stripping Kelsey herself, taking her time, kissing and licking every new piece of skin." I reached around her with both hands, plunging both index and middle fingers into her cunt. "Kelsey's squealing like a piglet, getting wet from the sight of Dani's naked tits and the feeling of her lips. Danielle pulls Kelsey's cute pink panties down, and Kelsey's heart hammers as Danielle's tongue dips into her..."

"God, keep going," Nellie whimpered.

"Danielle pushes her to the couch, slurping every drop of wetness from Kelsey, getting addicted to her taste," I growled. Nellie's ass tightened around me as I continued to play with her. "Kelsey begs for more..."

Nellie whined, staring at the door as if she could see straight past it.

"She goes mad, grabbing Dani's head and pulling her in deeper, needing more of that long tongue inside of her. Her legs clamp around Dani's ears, trapping her there, and Dani loves it." If Nellie got any tighter, I was afraid I was going to pull my cock out and find that it was thinner than it had been before. "She's tasted every inch of Kelsey's pussy, and reaches her tongue as far as she can, searching for that one little spot-" I found Nellie's with my fingers, and gently rubbed it. "-and Kelsey goes wild."

Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers