Nellie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers

Nellie's legs shook as she moaned throatily. She was twitching around my fingers, and her anus squeezed me in pulsing waves. "Oh fuck, I can't-"

"Then, Kelsey starts feeling an orgasm coming. She screams silently, desperately trying to pull Danielle in deeper-"

Nellie was panting, sweat forming all over her back. "Derek, Derek, oh my god-"

"Danielle laps up as much of her sweetness as she can, looking up as Kelsey gets closer-"

Nellie's pleas had devolved to animal cries. I clenched my teeth and did my best to keep talking.

"Kelsey howls at the ceiling, begging for release, Danielle's tongue driving her fucking insane until she finally-"

"Oh!" Nellie cried out, writhing beneath me. "Oh, oh my god, oh my fucking god!"

"Finishes," I said, immense satisfaction sending me on my way towards my own climax. I kept fucking her ass as fast as I could, not giving Nellie a chance to recover. At the last possible moment before I reached the point of no return, I pulled out of her tight hole and jerked myself to a messy finish. I erupted over Nellie's back, spitting cum all the way to her shoulder blades as I groaned from deep in my gut. When it was all over, I sat back down on my haunches and breathed heavily, staring at Nellie's beautiful ass as her shoulders heaved. With a whine, her legs gave out, and she lay flat on her stomach, a dreamy smile on her face.

"That was awesome," she said.

We looked up when the door opened, and Dani stood in the threshold, Kelsey at her side and as naked as she was. "I think she's ready," Danielle said as she entered the room. Kelsey smiled, looking awkward but happy, her hands covering her sex timidly. I was happy to learn that the freckles weren't just on her face. They were on her shoulders, her breasts (round and perky, on the larger side of average), her thighs... it was so adorable.

"Hi, Kels" said Nellie, waving at her friend while my cum pooled on her back. "How was it?"

Kelsey just giggled, practically fused at the hip with Danielle. "It was amazing," she answered with a sunny smile.

"Give us the details later," I said, getting off the bed. My legs almost didn't want to support me, but I was able to stagger across the room towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked, hand on her hip.

"To wash this off," I said, pointing at my soft cock, still wet with lube and other things. "I don't think any of you are going to want this inside of you considering where it's just been."

"Hey, I need some washing, too," Nellie said, pointing at her back.

"I'm sure we can help you with that," I heard Danielle say as I stepped into the bathroom. "Come on, Kelsey, have a taste..."

With the sounds of what was happening in the other room egging me on, I took the quickest shower of my life, and I was already hard by the time I got out. I could hear girlish sounds of pleasure, giggling and laughing and wet kisses that set my imagination ablaze. I toweled off, letting my body keep a wet sheen, and opened the door.

"Thank you," I numbly said to whatever god was behind this as I stared at the spectacle on the bed. Three naked women, two of whom I was biblically acquainted with, were rolling together on the bed, playfully kissing and touching each other. They didn't even look up when I came in, too focused on each other. Kelsey, at the center of their affections, was giggling and laughing as the two women suckled on her breasts, simply enjoying what was being done to her. Just like Nellie so many months ago, she only needed that one last push to send her completely over the edge into total debauchery.

I swear my dick must have grown a quarter inch just from watching them. Nellie noticed first, and giggled around Kelsey's breast. "Somebody's happy," she said.

"We started without you," Danielle said. "Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said, sitting on the bed. "Mind if I join?"

"Nuh-uh. Girls only," Nellie said, trying to push me off the bed with her foot.

"No boys allowed," Danielle agreed.

"You have cooties," Kelsey laughed.

I pouted as I fended off Nellie's foot, though I was happy to just sit back and watch. There are worse things in life than being forced to watch three beautiful women have sex.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing," Kelsey squealed, flushing beneath my stare. She covered her face, except for her excited grin. "I love it!"

"What did you do to her?" I asked Danielle. She only grinned at me.

A spark of desire lit up Nellie's eyes, and she relinquished the breast she had been lavishing attention onto. Danielle quickly grabbed it, her fingers replacing Nellie's tongue. Nellie crawled, catlike, towards Kelsey's head. "Want to try something, Kels?" she asked, leaning in close enough to brush noses with her roommate. Kelsey nodded eagerly. "I think you'll like this..."

Nellie swung her leg over Kelsey's face, mounting her and lowering her hot slit within reach of Kelsey's tongue. Nellie growled with joy as Kelsey's tongue darted out to taste her, experimentally probing her. "Just like that," Nellie said, pressing her pussy down to Kelsey's mouth. She played with her bountiful breasts, baring her throat as she moaned at the ceiling.

"You taste so sweet," Kelsey groaned. "I didn't think you would taste so sweet."

"You taste nice, too," Danielle said, burying her tongue in Kelsey's depths. Her ass was in the air, pointed right at me, and she very deliberately fingered herself while eating the girl out. "So nice."

I crept forwards and added my mouth to Danielle's fingers, grabbing her hips as I lapped up her deliciousness. She didn't protest.

Kelsey came first, her thighs clamping on Danielle's head. Nellie was next after that, followed by Danielle, gushing juices all over my mouth and chin. All three women panted and whined and moaned as their orgasms rumbled through their bodies, and their pleasure washed over me, intensifying the ache in my gut.

When they were done, my two sexy women shared a look and moved away from Kelsey, lying down beside her like two busty slices of bread around an adorable lunch meat. That is a very weird analogy and I would like to apologize.

"I think she's ready for you," Nellie said, playing her hand over Kelsey's abdomen.

"I know she's ready for you," Danielle said, kissing a freckly breast.

The three of us looked at Kelsey, who blushed under our gazes. Biting her bottom lip, she nodded in tiny motions. "I'm ready for you," she said, sounding delightfully sure of herself.

Danielle squealed, hugging Kelsey from the side. "You are just so cute!" she cried, giving the girl a wet kiss on the cheek. "God, I just want to gobble you up!"

"Hey, you had your turn with her," I said, crawling on my knees towards Kelsey. My erection slanted up towards the ceiling, dripping with precum. Nellie sat up to give me a few preparatory sucks to wet me for Kelsey. "Now it's my turn."

"I can't believe this is happening," Kelsey said, looking at all of us as she kept her pussy covered with both hands. "You're all so beautiful, and I'm just-"

"Cute as a button," Danielle said.

"Sweet," Nellie added, before giving me another lick.

"Really sexy," I finished.

She turned redder, which I hadn't thought was possible. "I'm not," she said meekly.

"You are," I said, leaning down to give her a short kiss. "I love your freckles."

"Your hair is so pretty," Danielle said.

"You've got a cute butt," Nellie pointed out, finished with my cock.

She turned even redder. "Thank you so much for all of this," she said. She opened her legs for me, and removed her hands, letting me clearly see her pussy for the first time. So small and cute, topped with ginger curls of hair that looked like they had been recently trimmed. "Okay. I'm ready."

"Do you want Nellie and I to stay?" Danielle asked. "We can go to the living room, if you want."

"No," Kelsey said immediately, almost urgently. "I want you to watch."

"Seriously, what did you do to her?" Nellie asked Danielle, staring at Kelsey like an alien creature. "You had your claws in her for like fifteen minutes."

"Want me to show you?" Danielle asked, her sweet tone of voice not matching up with her salacious words. Nellie's eyes lit up, and she nodded happily. "Great. Get your hot ass over here."

Nellie crawled over Kelsey, her drooping breasts brushing over the freckled girl's abdomen. She and Danielle kissed, and my fiancée rolled her cousin over so she was on her back. She opened the younger woman's legs, and sat between them with her own legs wide open. Nellie understood what Dani's intentions were, and hooked her legs around Danielle's, scooting closer until their pussies were pressed together. When Danielle began to writhe her hips in small circular motions, Nellie gasped. "Ooh, I like this," she rumbled, making the same small motions in the other direction.

I stared, until Kelsey cleared her throat to remind me of her existence. "Yes, right," I said, returning to her and placing myself between her legs, the head of my cock inches from her puffy lips. "You're sure you're ready?"

"Yes," Kelsey said, staring at my cock. "I can't believe all that is going to fit in me."

"Hey, Nellie took this thing up her ass a little while ago," I said, laying my cock above the lips of her womanhood and pointing it at her navel to show her exactly how deep I would be going. Her eyes widened.

"Holy shit," she said simply. She stared in awe at Nellie, who was scissoring with Danielle a foot and a half away. "Are - are you okay?"

"I'll be fine," she said. "But don't worry, you won't be taking it like that. Unless you want to. Shit, Dani, keep that up-"

"And if you feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop and I will, okay?" I said.

"Okay," Kelsey said as I lined my cockhead up with her opening. Her brilliant green eyes were totally focused, mouth held tightly closed as she breathed through her nose.

Unable to resist, I angled her chin upwards and kissed her, getting a rumbling moan from deep in her body. "Just relax," I reminded her. "You've got nothing to be afraid of."

Now, she locked eyes with me as I slowly pushed into her. I watched her face as each inch passed her lips, seeing how her eyes widened and her smile grew.

At last, our hips touched, and she gasped. "Oh," she said, staring at where we were joined. "Oh. Oh, wow. That – that feels amazing."

"I could say the same," I smiled, feeling every velvety fold of her walls around me.

"Just wait until he starts moving," Danielle quipped. Nellie was moaning feverishly as Danielle fucked her, but the two women were still closely watching our every move.

My fiancée is having lesbian sex with her cousin while I take the virginity of her cousin's roommate, I realized.

My life is a cheap porno, and I am not complaining.

"Go on, Derek," Danielle said, smacking my bottom. "Fuck that tight pussy."

"May I?" I asked my partner. She nodded, a vivid smile blooming on her face.

"Fuck me," she said.

Because it was her first time, I started off slow, moving in long motions and giving her gentle kisses all along her lips, her jaw, and her throat. Her comfort was the most important thing right now, but she seemed to disagree.

"Harder," she said after just a few minutes.

"We don't need to take it that fast," I said. She was tight like a vacuum seal around me.

"But I want you to," Kelsey said desperately, entwining her legs around my back. "I want you to fuck me harder."

"Just do it," Nellie said, oozing into the mattress as Danielle furiously rubbed their pussies together. "That's how she likes it. She supercharges her vibrators."

"It's a simple bit of rewiring," Kelsey said haughtily. "Anybody could do it. Come on, fuck me like you'd fuck Dani or Nellie."

I glanced at Danielle for her input. She shrugged, more focused on her activities with Nellie. "Okay," I said, grabbing Kelsey's legs and folding her in half. "If you insist."

She wanted hard. I gave her hard.

With her legs folded up against her, Kelsey's opening was pointed directly upwards, and I was thrusting straight down into her. I moved without any rhythm or remorse as I drilled her like I was hoping to find oil. The clapping of our hips graduated to applause, and Kelsey's eyes bugged out as she received exactly what she had asked for.

I'd never seen such a woman as satisfied as Kelsey was when she was subjected to what Danielle referred to as the Jackhammer. I could only do it after I had already shot my load once or twice, otherwise the speed I was moving at would finish me off quickly. Kelsey beamed like she had won the lottery, gasping at the pounding I was giving her. "Oh god," she cried. "Yes, Derek! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! More!"

And it still wasn't enough for her. I gaped at the young woman. "I'll try," I said, bracing myself to pick up the pace. I was going to be sore after this, I just knew it.

Beneath me, Kelsey gave a long, throaty groan, her small – okay, not exactly small, I've just been extremely spoiled – freckled tits bouncing madly. "I think I see smoke," Nellie said, appearing at my side.

"Don't wear yourself out," Danielle said, flanking me on the other side. They were done, apparently. "It's my turn next."

"How's it feel, Kels?" Nellie asked, lying down next to her roommate.

"It's incredible," Kelsey said breathlessly. "God, this is the greatest thing I've ever felt!" She had already climaxed from my pummeling, and she was quickly climbing the slope towards another one. I was afraid I wouldn't last that long.

"I think I can make it feel a bit better," Nellie said, before bringing her mouth down to Kelsey's. The freshly deflowered virgin was momentarily shocked by the sudden display of affection, but quickly melted into it, grabbing Nellie's shoulders to keep her from escaping.

"She'll never forget this," Danielle moaned to me. "She'll think about you every day of her life. Every other man she's with is going to be compared to you."

I growled, turning to kiss her. "Let's give her something to remember, then," I said.

My brilliantly sexy fiancée understood, and lay down to administer her tongue to Kelsey's flailing breasts. Half a minute later, the young woman's spine arched, and she screamed into Nellie's mouth as she came a second time. I was rapidly losing steam; another minute of this and I would most likely literally keel over and die.

I didn't even last that long. A few frantic seconds after Kelsey's second orgasm, my groin exploded, pieced itself back together, and then exploded again and repeated the process. My strokes became hard and deep, and I filled her to the brim with my stuff in shuddering throbs that rolled all through my body. I pulled out of her with a wet suckling noise, marveling at how full of me she must have been, and then I toppled like a felled tree.

I heard a distant conversation between two women, but I couldn't make out any specific words. There was definitely laughter, and I sluggishly lifted my head to see what was happening. A blurry blob that might have been Nellie – I could only tell because of the long black hair – had her head between the legs of the fuzzy blob that I figured was Kelsey, judging by the red hair. Another woman – probably Kelsey – laughed happily. A third blob lay down on top of me, coming into focus as Danielle. She leaned down for a kiss, one that I returned weakly, and then she crawled down my body and took my soft, tired manhood into her mouth to suck me clean.

"-ost incredible thing I've ever felt," was the first thing I heard when my ears started working properly. The thick haze that had been hanging over my mind was clearing up, and my eyes were realigning. I blinked, slowly remembering important things such as my name, followed by how to breathe. "Danielle, how did you meet this guy? Does he have any brothers?"

"Nope," I grunted, sitting up to watch my fiancée roll my flaccid shaft around in her mouth. "Sorry to disappoint."

"He's back," Nellie said from between Kelsey's legs. I could see her tongue delving into the pink abyss I had just been occupying, scooping out bits of white stuff. "We thought you were out cold."

"I think I was," I answered, pinching my eyes. "Was it good for you?"

"It was," Kelsey said, prone as she enjoyed Nellie's cleanup efforts. "Twice in one go."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said.

"I'm glad you did, too," Kelsey confirmed. "Come here."

I let myself be pulled in for a kiss. I felt no romantic attraction to her – that was all reserved for Danielle – but kisses were fine after the intimate experience we had just shared. Her lips weren't as soft as Danielle's or Nellie's, but they were backed up by an eagerness to please that I couldn't get enough of.

"So," I said, when the kiss was done. "I think Dani called dibs, right?"

"You're voracious," Danielle remarked, licking me gingerly.

"Surrounded by three beautiful naked women, who wouldn't be?" I asked, motioning to my trio of lovers.

"Better hurry up before she gets bored," Nellie said, before burying her mouth in Kelsey's sex and making the young woman squeal.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Dani said. I realized that I couldn't see where one of her hands was. "Take your time, get nice and hard for me." She planted butterfly kisses on my balls, limber fingers stroking my saliva-wet shaft.

Soon, I was stiff again, and Danielle crawled on top of me. We embraced, hands falling to familiar territory. Mine on her back and behind, hers on my chest. "You two should pay attention," I said to our young bedmates. "You might learn something."

Danielle, using only the movement of her hips, fitted me inside of her. We set off almost instantly, reaching a comfortable pace. We knew each other's bodies like we knew our own; every little quirk, every favorite trick. I knew exactly how to grind my hips to hit Danielle just right, and she knew just how to clench me at the high point of each beat in our rhythmic lovemaking.

As the tempo increased, I moved my lips to her bared, sensitive throat. I kissed and nipped at her gently, just how I knew she liked it. I left a hickey at the base of her neck, one that I knew she would display with pride. I felt her sounds of pleasure as much as I heard them, the vibrations humming against my lips and tongue, accompanied by her shuddering pulse.

I was reminded of our company when I heard their happy noises of pleasure, a million miles away. I didn't look; the only thing in the world that mattered was Danielle.

She came softly, tightening around me in waves as her body rocked back and forth. She pulled me closer, her rigid nipples rubbing against my own and her breasts like soft clouds on my skin. Despite my desire to taste her breasts, I kept kissing her neck, knowing that it was what she preferred.

Through the mattress, I felt the bed's other occupants move, rolling into a new position. I glanced over just for a second to see that Kelsey was on top of Nellie now, her freckled face enveloping Nellie's fat nipples as she furiously fingered the chesty young woman. I had the feeling that there were going to be more than a few sleepless nights in their dorm room from now on.

I felt Danielle come again, and we reached the third act. I lay still, letting her take control, her hips drumming against my lap in short rising and falling motions that made her breasts tremor. We shared our lips as my hands held her shaking breasts steady, letting them flow around my fingers. Her whimpering joined with that of her cousin, and the protesting squeaks of the bedsprings, as we rose towards the final crescendo.

Danielle and I hit the end together, as we had countless times before. She sagged over me, our mouths locked together as we rode it as far as we could, bodies still moving in concert. Finally, the throbbing petered away to nothing, and the last clench of her walls loosened. My hunger left me, replaced with pervading warmth.

Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers