Nellie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers

Next to us, Nellie was moaning like a horny zombie, and I apologize for that mental image. She and Kelsey were fingering each other madly, and I watched as Kelsey's green irises vanished into her skull, her mouth still full of Nellie's massive breast. Danielle and I just watched them, happily embracing as we basked in the residual glow of our satisfaction.

I yawned, my eyelids feeling as heavy as lead. Fatigue was catching up with me, but I was sure I could hold it off to continue the evening's activities. I just needed to close my eyes for a few minutes...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What had looked like the end was actually just the beginning of our night of hedonism.

At no point for the next few hours was somebody not having sex. We woke up and slept when it pleased us, coupling in every possible combination of twos and threes, and all four of us when we had the opportunity. After it was all done, we consulted to figure out a rudimentary timeline of everything that had happened.

After Danielle and I fell asleep, Nellie and Kelsey kept going, sharing themselves freely and shamelessly. When Kelsey passed out, Nellie turned to Danielle, waking her up to take Kelsey's place. After a little while, I woke up to find the two women in a sixty-nine, and without speaking a word, claimed both of them in turn. Nellie, completely exhausted, fell asleep with me inside of her, and Kelsey woke up to have some fun with Danielle and I. Eventually, I fell asleep, and once I was unconscious, Kelsey tackled Danielle and had her way with her. We'd awakened a monster.

I woke up next to find Kelsey sucking my dick, while Danielle had passed out with her ass in the air. Kelsey was an amateur at fellatio, but in my experience there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. She practiced on me for a little while, before I turned her around and took her from behind. Nellie had been right: Kelsey did have a cute butt. Her orgasmic cries roused our other two bedmates, and they were quick to join in on the fun.

They took up position on either side of Kelsey, on their hands and knees and with their rear ends pointed at me. Still fucking Kelsey, I kept my hands full fingering Danielle and Nellie. They took turns kissing the young woman between them, who was having the time of her life. That, in my opinion, was the high point of the night.

Danielle and Nellie eventually got tired of Kelsey unabashedly hogging me, and pulled her away from me so I could work on somebody else. Danielle was up first, and I pounded away at her from behind while Nellie and Kelsey latched onto her breasts. On and on we shared ourselves, until the sun started peeking through the curtains like a distant, fiery voyeur.

I stared at the ceiling, surrounded by three sleeping naked women. Despite all the activity and the few sporadic hours of sleep I'd gotten, I felt remarkably well rested. The sheets were a horrifying mess, I was covered with multiple bodily fluids, and Nellie was snoring like a small avalanche while she used Danielle's chest like a pillow. I knew the grin on my face would be stuck there for the next few days.

Three women in one night, and I'd finally tried anal for the first time with my fiancée's cousin. I must have done something really good in a past life to deserve all this. Deciding I desperately needed a shower, I rose from the bed, glancing back at the women sleeping in a happy pile.

Naked and messy as the day I was born, I shuffled into the bathroom and stood beneath the showerhead, dousing myself with biting hot water. Salty sweat and honey-sweet nectar was washed away down the drain, and I stood there in silence, simply luxuriating in the heat.

The door opened, and a full-figured woman's silhouette appeared on the other side of the shower curtain. "Room for one more?" Nellie asked.

"Plenty," I said. She pulled the curtain open and stepped in with me, wincing a bit as she lifted her leg over the edge. "You okay?" I asked, moving aside to let her stand under the water.

"Sore," Nellie said, turning to let the water hit every inch of her naked body. My wilted manhood began to pick back up. "Definitely going to be feeling that for the next couple of days." She patted her lovely ass, so recently sodomized by me.

"You said you could take it," I reminded her, lathering myself up. With Nellie naked so close to me, I was slowly gaining a few more inches I would have to wash, but I didn't mind.

"And I could," she said, puffing up with pride. "To the hilt."

"Better think of an excuse to tell your parents," I said, rubbing more soap into my hands. I began to coat Nellie with suds, paying special attention to her fun parts.

"I'm good at that," she said, lifting her arms to let me soap up her sides. My hands slipped around her, grabbing her tits to clean them off again. I was pretty sure I had missed a bit the last time I lathered them. "I'm already cooking up an excuse for why Kelsey and I are going to be another day late to the beach."

I grinned, my fully erect shaft sliding into the cleft of her soapy backside. "You caught a stomach bug on the plane, and we had to take care of you so you could recover," I said, my skin gliding against hers. "You needed a lot of bed rest."

"Ooh," Nellie said, her hands joining mine on her breasts. "I like the way you think."

I swiped my fingers across her dark pink labia, slowly sinking deeper into her. "Anything that lets me have another day in your titillating company," I growled into her ear as I groped her. The water pouring down on us forced me to keep my eyes closed, but it didn't take an idiot to navigate a woman's body through touch alone. "Fuck, you spoil me so much."

Nellie tensed in my arms. "Enjoy it while you can," she said, a hint of remorse in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my concern not enough to keep me from fingering her.

"Derek, I'm sorry," she said, sounding like she had been practicing what she was about to say, "but as much as I'd like it to, this can't go on forever." She sighed miserably. "I already told Dani. After the wedding, I won't be sleeping with you two any more. I love you both, but I don't want to get in the way of your marriage. And if my family found out about this..."

"...They'd be furious," I bitterly finished her sentence. It was disappointing, but the worst part was that I knew she was completely right. Just the fact that I had popped Nellie's cherry was bad enough, but the threesome? The foursome? The shameless intimacy between Danielle and Nellie? 'Scandalous' didn't even scratch the surface. "Okay. I understand."

"Thank god," Nellie breathed. "Sorry, I was so worried you'd be mad."

"Oh, I am, don't get me wrong," I said, bending Nellie over and slipping my solid length inside of her. "But the way I see it, I've already made a lot of unforgettable memories that a lot of guys would kill to have. Nothing good would come of being too greedy."

"Like Icarus, flying too close to the sun," Nellie said, bracing her hands on the wall and widening her stance.

"I don't know what that means," I replied, reaching around her to turn up the hot water just a little bit.

Nellie groaned, probably from combined ecstasy and exhaustion. "Read a book for once in your life," she said, moving her ass from side to side as my dick moved inside her. "You're so lucky you're cute."

"I'm lucky for a lot of reasons," I said, clamping my hands on her hips. "Now, time to get to business. There's a lot of stuff I still want to do to you, and we won't have many opportunities before the wedding. Also, I think I have a few tricks left to show Kelsey."

"Can't wait," Nellie grinned.

The hot water built up the heat of our feverish bodies as we clashed. The wetness gave Nellie's skin an enticing luster, and served as a natural lubricant, letting us slip and slide together without any painful chafing. After a few minutes, the door opened, and I heard two pairs of feet pad into the bathroom. The curtains opened, and there stood Danielle and Kelsey, naked and messy. "Getting dirty in the showers, huh?" Danielle said, watching us with a fire in her eyes.

"Nellie wanted to keep him all for herself," Kelsey said. Already she seemed more comfortable with us, not trying to hide any part of her from sight.

"Feel free to join us," I said while I slammed my cock into Nellie.

"There's plenty of room," she said.

Eager, no-longer-innocent Kelsey was the first to take me up on my offer, and a few seconds after Nellie came, the next to be taken by me, pressed against the wall as hot water cascaded down on us and my fiancée covered us with soap.

It was going to be a long, fun day.

Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers