All Comments on 'Nephew Discovers Ch. 02'

by the_new_guy_234

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Good!

Happen to read a very good story by the_new_guy_234. Touch me down there n see how wet i became. Keep it up!!!, new guy. Wish you continue this story.

Neha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Start!

Very sexy and seductive. Good mix of character building and teasing. Now it's time to get into some heavy sex. Mother and Daughter both need to fuck him. The Daughter needs to discover her submissive side, he needs to discover his Dominant side. The maid needs to be caught watching the D/s pair and brought into the D/s play... revealing that the Mother is a switch Dom/sub (loves to dominate women, and be dominated by men). Then the other daughter needs to come home to be forcefully seduced, debauched, and turned into a young submissive wildcat fucktoy for his pleasure.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 14 years ago
The wait is too long!!

I have" Nephew Discovers" marked as a favorite and have since April 2009. I enjoyed'"Nephew Discovers 2" in October 2009. It is becoming too long await for Part 3. I need the space in my favorite section for more prolific writers. Someday soon I hope I read the next installment, or I will have to delete you from my favorites and that would be a shame. So many story line possibilities and no story forth coming.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 13 years ago
DON'T STOP NOW

YOU REALLY MUST KEEP THIS STORY GOING. IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO STOP NOE. IT IS SO EXCITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome, amazing pleeeeeeeease keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm...

PLEASE continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

you have to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

I really hope you continue writing more for this story line and make it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

You have to keep going with this series

chief10121chief10121about 12 years ago
keep it up

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ideas

Maybe you should have them fuck the maid in the next chapter, or have Jess invite some of her friends over.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Shame, shame, shame.

You have gone and left us hanging over our computer screens with bated breath.

I for one would like some more of your special talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

You have genuine talent please keep up this series. Read your twin one also a sequal to that would be awesome as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful again.!

I really need more of this great story.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needs to be continued

such a shame that this author is no longer writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shave and bigger him

Love this story I fucked my cousin many times when we were younger. She shaved me and use dildo in my arse.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Ohh yeah

well most definitely need more. I reckon he will have to endure some more teasing before he gets to fuck Helen and eventually Jess then a threesome would be in order prior to fucking the maid as well. When Anastasia comes home and starts teasing him all over again before fucking him too.

By then I think they might try to convince him to move in. This young man would be in pussy heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More More

More of this story please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Please continue this.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willy10 months ago

Good, but a bit fast! I think he should get to have both women and maybe stay with them permanently! I can see a series of say 6 chapters, each with at least 5 pages each.

John_BostonJohn_Boston3 months ago

Nice beginning to a series--just too bad the author has indicated in his profile there will be no more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous