Nephew Discovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess looked a little uneasy at first but her face soon turned to display a newfound eagerness to apologize for her teasing. She let herself glide through the water towards me before she stood up before me, allowing me to look over her glistening wet body. She moved her hands up her body, moving seductively as she did, as though she was trying to make my cock even harder than it already was. She leant in towards me and began to kiss me passionately while her hand found its way onto my swollen member.

She wasted no time in pumping her hand slowly, but forcefully over my cock, whilst never failing to keep her lips in constant contact with my own and her tongue moving seductively between. It was not long before the sensation of my cousins kisses coupled with the vigor at which her hand grasped my cock and the closeness of her naked mother right behind me brought me to the verge of my orgasm. I felt as though I would explode at any moment and then, unexpectedly, my cousin stopped her kisses and moved her mouth onto my swollen cock. This was all the stimulation I needed and immediately my manhood began to spasm as jet after jet of warm cum flowed into my cousin's mouth.

My orgasm subsided and my cousin stood up before visibly swallowing the mouthful that I had just given her. She smiled at me, as though she knew the power she had over me before sliding back towards her seat in the hot tub as though nothing had happened. Her mother released the grip of her legs around mine and kissed me on the neck before sliding me back into the tub and slipping gracefully into the water beside me.

"I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here," I said, still feeling the slight high of my recent orgasm.

"I think we'll enjoy having you," said Helen with a smile.

*

If anyone has any suggestions as to where this could go from here please feel free to send me a message.

12